Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) - Page 3 Vote_lcapTime crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) - Page 3 Voting_barTime crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) - Page 3 Vote_lcapTime crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) - Page 3 Voting_barTime crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Matt
Matt

RPG character
Name: Matthew Nicholson
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN)   Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:14 pm

(I'm assumeing Zack ran into Matt as he posted about getting back up.)

Matt looked at the situation as he recovered from the hit, he notice the girl was attempting to blind the man, perhaps that was a good idea. He looked around and as a plan formed in his mind he adjusted his pair of glasses closer to his face as be began throwing debris and old books around the room, causing dust to fly into the air. If his plan worked everyone but him would be effected by the dust, all the better for him of course.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN)   Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:25 am

As Rain poked Nazar in the eye, he would immediately kick her in the stomach in reaction. Sending the Titaness dragging across the tile flooring. Though, he would now grab his eye in pain and be unable to notice Zack non chalantly coming towards him until he was already right in front of the clock prince. As Zack got near, he would in a split second slip the knife down out of his sleeve and go for a cut at Nazar's throat. Nazar not able to dodge it in normal time, slows everything down to a crawl just a fraction of a second before the space between the blade and his neck closed. Just barely able to yank his scythe out of JaK's stomach in time to block the blow. Pulling his weapon in front of his throat and blocking the stroke with it's handle. Sadly, he would no longer be able to see the Titan's from all angles anymore with his irritated third eye shut. Sage on the other hand rolled in agony, as he took a peak at his abdomen the metal around it had rusted and his skin underneath was starting to become saggy like a 30 year old man...
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN)   Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:43 am

Rain did a form of a back-walk-over and stood up. Her stomach ached where she had been hit, but from the looks of Sage, she was better off.

Noticing that Nazar was paying his attention to Zack, she walked toward the three-eyed boy's back; the sleeping-point in the back of his neck was right in her view.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Matt

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN)   Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:56 am

Matt stopped his attempted to fill the room with dust when he had noticed Rain had already succeeded, with a quick look he'd decided that the other two could handle the guy from here, his abilities seemed better placed helping the guy who had just been stabbed. In a couple of moments Matt had used his speed to reach Sage and held his hand over his stomach, while he began to focus he was unaware of what effect his healing could have on whatever type of injury this was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN)   Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 3:09 am

As Nazar fought Zack off with his scythe, he felt himself loosing the strength battle and decided to slow down time again. So as he could switch stances and sweep Zack's feet with his scythe. Then letting time go back to it's normal pace and just before Rain was able to put him to sleep, unkowingly to the villain. Zack would hit the ground, but instead of just cracking it or just making a crater. His extreemly heavy body would break through the flooring and take half the library tiling with it. Causing both Nazar and Rain to plummet into the cavern as well.

Meanwhile, Matt focused his energy on helping Sage heal. Speeding up the process in which his body shrugged off the scythe's aging effects and within a few moments his skin was less saggy, turning back to his normal abs.

"Ah...Thanks for helping us out. The name's Sage, leader of the Teen Titan's East division and the others fighting that three eyed freak over there are Zack and Rain, who is leader of Titan's Central."

JaK would then look over Matt's shoudler and notice the very large cavern the three had fallen into.

"Or atleast they were fighting..."

Sage would then get to his feet and peer into the large hole, not wanting to just dive down there without knowing if there was a bottom. Though, little did he know there was a bottom and was in fact a tomb containing a large stone tablet trunk. Nazar being the first to regain his senses after the drop and breaking off the ancient lock to the tablet with his scythe opening it up.

"Finally, the book of Almek Ra!....WHAT!?! NOOOOoOOOo, Where IsSs It???"

Nazar would be flabbergasted as he found an empty chest, how could it be. He had come so close to achieving ultimate power, but was apparently too late. Someone else had taken it, but-but who?
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN)   Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 9:02 am

"Haha, loser."

Rain said this loudly as she stood up. She had a gash down her arm and somewhere blood was coming from herr head. Obviously whatever the three-eye wanted wasn't there, so now, instead of trying to stop him finding something, they just had to finish him off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN)   Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:37 pm

"You-you dare taunt me you insignificant SPEC! You should be groveling at my knees, I am NAZAR! Son of Father Time himself, I have seen things that couldn't have existed and am old enough to be you're distant relative in many past lives."

"Ya, ya, ya the only thing about that is, if you're so powerful why are you here looking for something that could make you stronger? Looks to me like daddy stripped you of your powers and made you more human, what you do, tip over one of his hour glasses?"

Sage who had dropped down the hole now, would land with a thud as his metal armor smashed into the confines of the tomb. He had heard talking and could only assume there was a bottom to it after all and would chuckle as he heard the book Nazar wanted was missing.

"SHUT UP!!! YOu don't know anything, I am powerful! I'll show you....I'll Show You Alll!!!

Nazar in a fit of rage would once again slow down time and charge at Sage, just like they planned. What he didn't know, was that he was running straight into a trap. Sage would slowly cock his fist back down towards the ground, as if getting ready for an uppercut. Nazar seeing this was not concerned and just continued to charge with his scythe ready to slash through him. Time was slown down to such a degree, that he would cut Sage far before he landed a pinky on him. But, just before reaching Sage, he felt unable to make his wipe!?! what was going on.... Why wouldn't the scythe move? Soon he woudl realize, Zack was using his magnetic ability to pull on the scythe. Even though time was slown down, his ability still affected him. This is what JaK had counted on as he saw Zack hiding in a secluded location. The moment he had dropped down both of them gave eachother eye contact, which immediately set off the plan. Now weaponless and immobile as he yanked on his scythe vigorously, Sage's fist had enough time to lowly but, surely connect with Nazar's chin. Sending the demi-god catapulting up in the air, the sudden disturbance of pain he felt deterred his ability to slow down time and instead he went regularly zipping up at normal speeds.

"Rain, now's your chance! In mid air it doesn't matter if he can slow down time or not, he's got no where to go!"
Back to top Go down
Matt
Matt

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN)   Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 3:57 pm

Matt kept himself seated, whatever plan was going on he wasn't included and didn't need to throw himself in the middle of it. He just waited in case something went wrong and someone else needed help. After a few minutes it seemed like things were under control so he stood up and began to walk away.

Sage, Rain, Zack, Teen Titans.

He repeated in his head over and over as the group had caught his interest, however he didn't want to be around when the police showed up. He kept himself close enough that if he could leave, yet if someone was hurt he could help.
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN)   Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 5:29 pm

Rain nodded and ran at Nazar, jumped in the air, gave him a good punch in the nose before hitting him in the colve in the back of his neck. This nerve was just as effective as going into Nazar and touching the sleep part of his brain.

With a grin, Rain landed ontop of Nazar as they both fell on the ground.

"Well, that was exhilerating. Anyone else agree?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN)   Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:02 pm

"Exhausting's the word, that scythe of his feels like it ages you years in a second. Though, I'm feeling better now. Were gonna need to keep that eye of his closed up and that Scythe in a seperate room. Since you guys took Aphrodite for us, well take this one in our tower..."

As JaK says this he looks around at the secret cavern, who would build this under the library and how long ago did they do it?

"Whatever he was looking for lets hope whoever does have it isn't worse than this guy, because someone went through a lot of trouble to make sure nobody finds it."

After saying this Sage hoist the ko'd god prince or whatever onto his shoulder and climbs out of the hole. His lamp like armor dispelling from his body as he climbed.

"Hey, dude who healed me, where'd you GO!?! I wanted to thank you for helping us."
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN)   Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:38 pm

Rain just silently followed Sage out of the hole, part of her mind on the hidden cavern she was leaving, part on Aphrodite. She looked around as the sound of Sage calling to someone jerked her from her thoughts.

Last edited by Acid Rain on Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN)   Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:38 am

OT: LOLFAIL! haha I J/K but no Rain not Cheshire is a char that belongs to Aphrodite the roleplayer. Notice i said you have Aphrodite in your holding cell not Cheshire. Aphrodite also made an NPC on this board and named it after herself. I know you're leaving and probably aren't paying attention to new topics in Titans Tower, which is why you got confused.

Just know Aphrodite's an NPC and Cheshire is not in the holding cell at your tower. Which, sadly means you need to edit your post again...
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN)   Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:52 am

[b]OOC: haha, I had known about her making the NPC, but to be honest I really wasn't paying much attention, I'm sorry. It's fixed
Back to top Go down
Matt
Matt

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN)   Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:36 pm

Matt smiled a bit before he turned and walked off. He wasn't interested in getting attacked by the media, that he assumed would sworm the area soon, just to get thanked. He was going to be finding himself a good bank to rob before he left anyway so what ever good deeds he did would be canceled out soon anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN)   Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:36 am

As Matt turned to walk away his arm would suddenly be grabbed by Sage, who lead him to the side of the building as the police came in. Nazar at the moment was with Zack and Rain, who agreed to watch him while JaK found the boy who aided him.

"You weren't going to leave without saying goodbye were you? So look, I dunno who you are or where you come from, but you have abilities and you tried to save these people from that 3 eyed midget over there. So you can't be that bad, trust me, I have a good eye for people like you. Also, it doesn't hurt that your healed me when I was down. In any case, I just wanted to offer you a spot on our team. I dunno if you know who the Teen Titans are or what we do, but were usually always accepting those who fight for good and all that stuff..."

As Sage said this, he handed the boy his communicator with a large T on the front of it, anxiously awaiting his answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN)   Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next