Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) - Page 2 Vote_lcapTime crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) - Page 2 Voting_barTime crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) - Page 2 Vote_lcapTime crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) - Page 2 Voting_barTime crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN)   Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 11:01 am

Zack started to reply to Nazar's question, but then Matt belly flopped into the ground. "Wow, buddy, you looked like an idiot. Oi, do I know you? You look familiar." Zack reeled back, raising an eyebrow in surprise as Nazar lashed out. "If that's how you respond when someone wants to help you, I'm not surprised I'm the only one crazy enough to try, buddy." Zack decided to try and disarm the scythe wielder. He focused his will and tried to magnetically pull it to him, though he wasn't sure if it was even magnetic. Simultaneously, he moved out of Rain's way, picking up a nearby book and hurling it at Nazar.
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN)   Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 11:14 am

Rain scowled as the scythe dropped down and Zack through the book.

"Zack, I swear, you can be such an idiot! Picking fights where you really shouldn't. Sometimes..."

She stood, ready, watching for the Nazar's reaction at Zack's attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN)   Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:12 pm

Rain was right, Sage hadn't thought about how wood could age if he touched him with that scythe. SO he instead dispelled the wooden material and reabsorbed the lamp.

"That's a bit better..So he can see everything huh? Well take a look at this!"

Sage would then run up a book case ninja style; dashing across the top of it before diving at Nazar with his feet straight out going for a ghetto stomp like attack. Meanwhile Nazar would have his scythe be pulled from his hand as the book connected with his face and caused him to lose his grip at the same.

"NO MORE!!"

Soon a shockwave would go throughout the entire building, emulating from Nazar's body and things would start to move at the speed of a car going four miles per hour. JaK who was coming at the God with his downward attack would just be suspended in the air as he slowly came crashing down. Nazar having had more than ample time to run out of the way and grab his scythe before it fully reached Zack. After which time, he would end the time warp and be seen standing in front of Zack with his scythe once again raised, as he spiraled it over his head like a light saber.

"Tell me human, what does it feel like to have the weight of time on your shoulder?"
OT: Rain if you look again Nazar was actually attacking Matt I even put "the boy who had lunged at him" lol
Back to top Go down
Matt
Matt

RPG character
Name: Matthew Nicholson
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN)   Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:53 pm

Matt kept his focus to finish the healing process finish, it would still hurt but it wouldn't bleed out or stop him for fighting.

"Well, I have no idea who any of you are, but any bright ideas?"

He looked around at the group, he wasn't above whatever plan they might pull together, but until then he'd have to do something until then.

I'll just keep fighting till you come up with something, maybe I'll win.

He smiled at the thought before checking the grip on his blade and rushing towards Nazar, he used no style he was just attempting to rush the man.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN)   Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:04 pm

"Oi, he attacked me first! I just wanted to say hi! And I may be crazy, but I'm no idiot!" Zack reeled again, instinctively falling backwards and magnetically pushing the sythe away. As he landed on his back, he tucked his legs up, allowing his momentum to cause him to roll backwards onto all fours, where Zack launched his Famas off of his back and into the far walk, using it to add speed and power as he leapt firward to tackle Nazar, continuing to push at the Scythe. "I'd say it feels something like this, ya untrustworthy nerd!"

Ooc: oh, crap. Well, no turning back now. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN)   Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 5:48 am

Nazar seeing Matt coming from behind and Zack zipping at him from the front, quickly slowed down time once again. In this way, he was able to leap out of the red zone from both teens as they were about to collide. Meanwhile JaK, who had missed his earlier attack, could be seen running atop a table and again leaped at the time god with a superman punch. But as time slowed down again, he felt himself slowly gliding across the air towards the 3 eyed boy. Nazar seeing Sage coming at him with plenty of time to spare, would duck his punch and dig his scythe into Sage's abdomen. The blade of the weapon beginning to age the metallic frame covering his stomach.

"Though I have all the time in the universe to waste on you children, I don't have the patience for this!"

The villain using Sage own momentum would then plop him down onto the tile flooring, cracking the tiles all around him and holding JaK there as the material around the area began to slowly rust away. It wouldn't be long until the scythe began to effect his actual skin and organs. Sage yelping out as he felt the spot the weapon was dug into be eaten away by time; it wasn't a good feeling, not at ALL!!!
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN)   Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 1:31 pm

OOC: Haha, haha, that just shows the dunce I'm being these past few week. SORRY EVERYONE!!

Maybe poking him in the eye will cause him enough pain to distract him long enough to put an end to the chaos, was Rain's thoughts as she half ran towards Nazar, her invisibility completely forgotten.

Last edited by Acid Rain on Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matt
Matt

RPG character
Name: Matthew Nicholson
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN)   Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 3:11 pm

(I'll be away from a computer all weekend so I'll be unable to post.)

Matt kept moving forward, when time slowed down he noticed Nazar had moved, Matt attempted to change his directino to keep up with Nazar unaware the Zack was still about to run into him.

(I'm gona say it'd be alright for him to be controled by someone else if thats alright with a staff member.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN)   Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 5:13 am

OT: You gotta edit Rain, you can't sneak up on Nazar it's part of his powers. Though, if you went invisible I suppose that could work, but ya dude has 360' degree vision.
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN)   Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 7:12 pm

OOC: Well, cause he was focused on Sage I figured Rain would have her chance. Though if it's really something that needs to change I'll go a head and do it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN)   Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 9:27 pm

OT: Ya no sorry you need to edit, he can see you coming up to him easily. So it does my chars powers no justice to just say he was distracted...
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN)   Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 9:52 pm

OOC: K, fixed it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN)   Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 10:23 pm

As Rain made a dash for Nazar, he would see her coming with his eye of bakura and yanks the scythe out of Sage. Then goes for a swing at her without even looking.
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN)   Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 4:50 pm

Easily dodging the on coming blade with a knee-slide, Rain got up quickly and made to poke Nazar in the eye.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN)   Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 7:57 pm

Zack decided to take a different tactic. After picking himself up off the floor, he casually walked towards Nazar. If he couldn't use speed to his advantage, he wouldn't try. While everyone else was on the attack, Zack hoped he wouldn't seem like much of a threat. Slowly, he raised one hand behind his back, slipping his combat knife into his sleeve and magnetizing it to his forearm, where it wouldn't be visible beneath his jacket. Placing his hands back at hes sides, he continued walking closer, his grin widening a fraction in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN)   Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next