Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) Vote_lcapTime crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) Voting_barTime crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) Vote_lcapTime crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) Voting_barTime crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN)   Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:48 pm

Background Theme: Setting Yourself Up For Sarcasm
Open To: All
Characters Appearing: Sage, Nazar, Matthew Kennedy, Anyone else who joins
Summary: JaK & Mathew just wanted to do a little bit of afternoon reading to pass the time, but ended up having to fight with it instead.
Time: Late Afternoon, Around 4:00 PM
--------------------------------------------------------

At the Jump City Library, one of the oldest buildings in the whole confounds of the now urban town. Titans East Leader JaK Sage would enter through the revolving doors. Now JaK was not the one to read for fun, quite the opposite, he only studied what he needed to know. Recreational reading was boring to him, but today he needed information. He needed to know about the original Teen Titans. If he wanted to be a good leader, it was important he know how the first leaders were able to protect the city. The young boy would then approach the Librarian's counter and ask where he could find the info he needed, being pointed toward Biographies section.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Matt

RPG character
Name: Matthew Nicholson
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN)   Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 6:01 pm

Matt walked in a couple of minutes after Jak, he smiled as he noticed this library was fairly large, with a lot of books. He passed the Librarian in an attempt to locate the mythology section, he always enjoyed attempting to find a creature that fit his desciption. As he found the section he picked up a large book that looked to be about general medieval creatures and took a seat. He placed himself carefully, aside of the main section yet still somewhere he could view the door, it was one of many things he did to set his paranoia at ease.

Lets see what this book has in store for me.

He flipped it open and began reading the contents, passing many of the cliches he already had a vast ammount of knowledge on, and notice a few he had never read about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN)   Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:32 pm

Little did Matthew know, entering next to him was a boy in a trench coat about his age or at least in appearance. As Matthew sat down, the trench coat covered boy approached the same librarian JaK had jut talked to and asked her to find something very different for him.

"What!?! Sir I'm pretty sure we don't carry that selection here."

"Don't play dumb with me you pestilent idiot! I know it's here, I can sense it."

As the boy said this, he would take down the hood to his trench coat and reveal his third eye. The woman librarian flinching at the site of it.

"EEEGAHD! Sir p-p-please I really don't kno---"

"Save it, I've already foreseen are whole interaction on the matter and it ends up with me getting annoyed and slaughtering you. So to save time, which this world seems to run so short on. I'm going to tear this place apart until I find it."

As he said this, he would take off his trench coat completely and reveal his black and white abstract costume with a large double bladed scythe in his free hand.

"Humans, I Am Nazar. Keeper of time, God of all that moves and ages. I am looking for the book of AlMak Zut. It is somewhere int his acursed building and I will locate it. Stand in my way and you will meet a timely demise. Aid me in finding it and you will live to grow old in average fashion. The choice is yours..."

As he finished his sentence, library security would slowly approach him with batons and pepper spray.

"It looks like these two have chosen to perish, how sad."

Nazar would then spin his blade to block their baton swings and with the prowess of a Jedi knight, digs each side of the blade into one of the security guards. Though, instead of cutting them, the blade phases right through their skin and glows. The men then seem to age miraculously fast. The blade sitting in their hsoudler and gut until the two men had aged about 8 years and both dropped down to their knees. Neither of them able able to move do to the extreme fatigue they felt from aging so fast. Sage seeing this would look on and wonder how to approach this guy, he said he was a God and that scythe was definitely nothing to play with.

"Crap, I better call back up on this one. I hate fighting the freaks that think they're gods."
Back to top Go down
Matt
Matt

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN)   Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:56 pm

Matt flipped the page of his book as the man began to speak loud enough for everyone to hear, it didn't bother him that he was making a scene, only that he was threatening people. He watched as the man seemingly killed two men, picking the book up he went to play it back in it's section.

This guy shouldn't think about me, I think I seemed normal enough, when he walks to take a look at a bookself I can sneak up behind him...

Matt smiled, he was pretty sure his plan would work so he reached into a case attached to his belt and drew his blade. He then took some time gather himself and keep calm, waiting just a couple of minutes until the mans gaurd was down, then attack.

(EDIT: To make sure this makes sense Matt placed to book back to so he wouldn't be in the guys line of sight.)
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night

PostSubject: Re: Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN)   Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 4:19 pm

Ooc: Oi, mind if I dive in?
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN)   Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 2:05 pm

OOC: I don't suppose I could join as well? If not, I'll go find another villian to beat up...
Back to top Go down
Matt
Matt

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN)   Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:09 pm

(4 sounds like a pretty good number, after that it'll get really hard to keep the thread moving and keep a posting order, at least in my opinon.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN)   Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:52 pm

OT: Ya that's fine. Before I continue though, you guys need to come to library and also Rain and Zach this will not be a quick battle, so all I ask is have your chars take my NPC seriously. Well maybe not Zack cuz he's missing a screw to the chip in his brain lol, but ya Rain.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN)   Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 10:43 pm

ooc: Yay! Temporary boredom removal!

ic: Zack walked into the library, shoulders slouched. He had never liked books. He had as a little kid, but that was when he remembered how to read. He could read things like food packages or posters, but he hadn't red a full blown book since his parents had been alive and wasn't sure if he still could. He sighed loudly. "Why did I let you take me here, Rain? It's soooooo boring!" He was just about to ask her if he could go shoot something when he heard some sort of commotion coming from around a bookshelf to his left. Figuring it was probably more interesting than relearning how to read, Zack rounded the corner, grinning as the scene unfolded before him. This should be fun! He reached for his Glock and knife, but then stopped, looking over at Rain like a puppy wanting to be let off it's leash, his unspoken question obvious.
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN)   Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:48 pm

OOC: haha, Smile just let me know if I'm being too much of a pushy show off JaK

Rain led Zack into the library. She took a deep, soothing breathing as she looked around. Research was going to be done today in hopes that maybe she could find something about Zack's condition.

"Why did I let you take me here, Rain? It's soooooo boring!"

A chuckle came from deep in her throat as Zack whined. Much to work on, she thought. Just as she was about to tell him to follow her to the psych area, there sounds of some people not getting along. She watched as Zack walked over to the shelfs and look over, grab for his weapons, stop, and look back at her with a look of a child being abused.

Shaking her head, Rain came swiftly and quietly up to him, shaking her head.

"No, remember in training? There's other ways to do things then bullets."

As she whispered this, she caught site a person she knew. Sage was gawking at a boyish looking mad-man with a scythe. Great! Wonder if this is one of his friends.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN)   Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:08 pm

Zack's shoulders drooped and he stuck out his lower lip as if about to pout, but complied. After a moment's pause, he decided that the best course of action was also the simplest. He stood up and strolled out walking towards the guy with the sythe, one hand held out for the man to shake. "Hita, buddy! I'm a Zack! I hear you're looking for something? I may not like books anymore, but I'll bet two pairs of everything is better than one."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN)   Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 12:54 am

After dropping the men to their knees, a boy would approach Nazar and extend his hand in friendship.

"Mortal, you might've made one of the smartest decisions in your fleetingly fast life. Whether you are extending your services to me out of fear or just curiosity is my question to you though?"

As Nazar asked Zack why he wanted to aid him, he would fully turn towards the Titan; While keeping a grasp on his scythe appearingly letting his guard down for Matt's attack. Meanwhile, JaK would notice Zack approaching the time dude and could only assume that either Jay or Rain was here with him. The boy removing one of the books from the shelves and looking through the hole to the other side to see Rain.

"Psst, Rain... What the heck does Zack think he's doing?"
Back to top Go down
Matt
Matt

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN)   Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 1:49 am

Once he was calm he moved a book to get a glimpse of where the man was he moved himself to line up, he climbed the case and jumped off, propelling himself at the man.

"Mortals..."

The man stated to Zack as meant to be some sort of insult, he then stepped aside as Matt hit the floor in what could only be decribed as a belly flop, he let out a loud grown of pain as his body rolled across the floor, a trail of blood left behind, as his body came to a stop it looked although he relaxed for a second before grabbing his left leg.
ah, man... That hurt... Bad idea.
He ignored what was going on with this situation as he shifted his focus to heal his leg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN)   Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:03 am

"So this was your pitiful attempt at treachery? I've seen better from King's assistants and and brother's in arms over the centuries. You fools, I am being of time. I see the past, present and future!"

As Nazar said this, his third eye would blink in an ominous fashion. The time God lifting his now glowing double bladed scythe to attack the boy, who had lunged at him.

"Looks like Zack could use back up, right about now."

That being said, Sage would place his hand upon a bookshelf and within the blink of an eye his body would now be composed entirely of wood.
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN)   Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 8:34 am

"Getting himself in trouble."

Rain grumbled as the boy lifted his scythe. She looked over at Sage who was turning into wood.

"Not sure wood is the best material; it rots with age."

Catching a glimpse of a metal lamp on a table, Rain jerked her head at it.

"I'll get his attention, you absorb that or anything less of a destroyed-with-age object you can find."

With this Rain dove at Zack and knock him out of the way just as the scythe was about to hit him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN)   Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time crawls when you meet it's son. (OPEN)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next