Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 112 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Common Room - Page 2 Vote_lcapCommon Room - Page 2 Voting_barCommon Room - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Common Room - Page 2 Vote_lcapCommon Room - Page 2 Voting_barCommon Room - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Common Room

Go down 
+6
deathsytch
Kira
Emblem
z-comix
Supercaliy
Lulu
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage

Common Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:56 pm

Mg and mike stare at the TV screen and when Ashy noticed, she turned arond also and looked shocked from seeing the screen suddenly lose the game that Ashy was playing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:59 pm

Suddenly both the TV screen and the stereo were up in the air and in the next second they are gone. "You guys ok?" asked Mg
Back to top Go down
Supercaliy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Supercaliy

RPG character
Name: Mike Lane
Code Name: Supercaliy
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:04 pm

"ill be fine whjen the t.v and sterio comes back down here!' Mikes ues him powers to project ice from under him to make him go higher untill he was pouned by the sterio and cashed through the window.
Back to top Go down
http://Supercaliy.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:08 pm

Magma gasped in shock nd started running toward the window. "Mike!!!" before she could reach the shattered window the video game controller swooped down and tangled her legs to gether and pulled her right up untill she suddly gone leaving behind a shriek. (NOTE:The power is gone)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:11 pm

Mg uses her powers to break Ashy free, and mentally checks to see if Mike is all right. Doing all of this in one second. She then takes control of Mike and gets him back up to the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:18 pm

While Mike is uncontious Ashy turns around at the sterio that was approaching. "I think it's about time to show you why they call my Magma!" Ashy prjects fireballs in her hand and launches them at the sterio and catches on fire. "oh tough guy, huh!?" She then projects a huge wave of flames until the sterio combutes and he turns around again. "mg look out behind you!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:22 pm

Mg turns around in time to see the fridge about to swipe at her. She then uses some of her water powers to go back to the wall and pours the water on the plug, and the fridge loses power.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:38 pm

"jeez, anybody gotta easy button because you make it look like you got one there strapped to your side or something!" a mysterious voice then says "shes not the button pusher around here, i am!" the t.v swopps down and Control Freak popps on the t.v. "hello titans South, mwuahahahah!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:42 pm

"Hm Control Freak I suppose." said Mg
"How did you know?" whined Control Freak
"It seemed obivous to me."
"Well that doesn't matter. I have some special plans for you three."
"I am so scared." Mg saids scarcasticly.
Back to top Go down
Supercaliy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Supercaliy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:46 pm

Mike starts comeing around. "ehh, whats going on?" Control freak preses a button on the remote and the t.v picks mike up and zapps him. "Ahhhhh!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:50 pm

"O come on. Stop beating on the ones that are weak at the moment and try to catch me." saids Mg sticking her tongue out afterwards.
"O please yourself you little brat." Control Freak presses another button which makes Mike fall down to the ground to recover. Ashy moved to Mg's side; her hands having a fire ball in each one ready to attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:14 pm

Magma and Mg both turn to look at each other at the same time, nod, and turn back at Control Freak and gives him a evil smile."Let's do this thang, so i can have my chicken wangs!" Ashy then thinks to Mg "Hey Amanda copy my powers and we will blast him at the same time!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:19 pm

Mg saids to Ashy in her mind, "Good plan. I was actually thinking of doing that."
"Rightt." she saids back.
Mg makes a fireball in each of her hands, and together, they scared Control Freak out of the building.
"You better see if your cousin is all right. I'll chase after this goon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:26 pm

Ashy runs over to mike."hey wakey wakey sleepy head!"Ashy heats up her hand and touches mike and gives him a hot fash to wake him up.
Back to top Go down
Supercaliy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Supercaliy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:29 pm

Mikes burts up with a huge gasp. "holy jumping jumolies, someone tunron the aircondisioner, oh wait i practically am one. Mike cools himself by using his powers. "okay so what happened exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Common Room
Page 2 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next