Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapFloor 10 (SAO open) - Page 3 Voting_barFloor 10 (SAO open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapFloor 10 (SAO open) - Page 3 Voting_barFloor 10 (SAO open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Floor 10 (SAO open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor 10 (SAO open)   Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 3:12 am

Phoenix smiled at sat down, looking at the grade A meat. "Who'd you get to cook this? Did they make you pay them? I can give you some money if you spent too much!" Phoenix said frantically as her eyes got wide with concern. With Phoenix, there seemed to always be something that she had to make sure was alright. She wasn't the most laid back person in the world, but her enthusiasm made up for that...right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floor 10 (SAO open)   Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 3:19 am

JaK seemed annoyed with how much she seemed to want to compensate him for all short-comings. "Just eat." He said taking a bite, and it was delicious, probably the best meal he had in Aincrad so far. "Seriously, don't worry about anything, just enjoy. Anything debt you owed me was repaid when you saved me from that geyser and when I probably worried you half to death by sending you away." He said sternly while chowing down. He then took a break and asked a question. "How can you be so cheery anyway? Especially in a situation where you could die at any moment, if for any reason this game glitches, shuts down, or your helmet slips off."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Floor 10 (SAO open)   Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 3:24 am

Phoenix nodded and quietly took a bite of the meat. She swallowed it cheerfully and took one more bite. "This is amazing!" She explained with a smile. Jak asked her why she was always so cheerful, so Phoenix went deep into thought. "Well, sometimes I don't know. Sometimes I feel like, I've done enough in this world to make my mark, so I'm not afraid of death. The other times, I feel like if I die I would have had so much more to do and so much more friends to make. But I always know that smiling will brighten anyone's day." She told him thoughtfully, taking another bite of the meat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floor 10 (SAO open)   Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 3:35 am

JaK kept eating quietly and just took in everything she said, then spoke up randomly after a little while. "Maybe...Maybe that's why." He said and then a friend request popped up in front of Phoenix, revealing a very, VERY small list of friends. "Maybe that's why I feel like I needed to do this, see you again. You're cheery and it makes me feel..." He hesitated, not really big on talking too much about his feelings. "Someone like me feel like, there's hope. Even in a world where I have no control over my destiny, there's hope that I'll survive and see it through. Then look back someday on all of this, with that same smile you have now." JaK then ceased talking for the duration of the dinner until their meal was finished. "Delicious!" He said with a grin putting down his silverware. "So worth it." *sssiiiggghhh*
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Floor 10 (SAO open)   Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 2:22 pm

She took another bite and accepted his friend request with a smile. Her friend list wasn't as big as one would expect, but it did have quite a few people on their. Phoenix couldn't help but blush, hearing Jak say this. It made her even more happy to see that someone was being affected by her cheeriness and love. Maybe that's why she was put into this game, to make others feel hope and happiness when no one else could. "Jak, I'm going to make you a promise." She began as she finished her plate with a "Mmm". "I'm going to make sure you beat the game and get out of here. And I promise I will always make you feel better, alright?" She told him with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floor 10 (SAO open)   Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 5:32 pm

"That's a pretty big promise Phoenix, you might regret making it." JaK says with a bit of a smirk as he gets up and walks over to her. "Can I ask you something?" JaK says with a deep blush.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Floor 10 (SAO open)   Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 6:52 pm

Phoenix smiled. "Well If I promise to do something, I might not be as careless, Ill have something to fight for!" She told him with a smile. Jak walked over to her with a question. Phoenix saw him blush and couldn't help to do so too. "Sure, what is it?" She asked thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floor 10 (SAO open)   Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 7:12 pm

"Can I...give you a hug?" He said rubbing the back of his head. He said nothing else. It was such an odd request, but if one thought about it, being a solo-player must've been a hard life. Always alone since day one in a world he was plunged into and having NO ONE to share his feelings with. He just needed someone/something to make him feel better; wanted for the moment. JaK stood there, blushing wildly, not knowing how to explain his request.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Floor 10 (SAO open)   Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 7:17 pm

Phoenix smiled at Jak. She stood up and threw her arms around his neck. "I'm so happy I got to meet you Jak." She whispered to him while hugging him. She was so happy that they were friends and so happy that she could make him feel better. She now knew that she'd be watching him constantly, like she was his personal guardian angel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floor 10 (SAO open)   Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 9:10 pm

JaK embraced her, not saying a word still. Memories of love and trust flooded his mind of his mother, friends, and family from back in the real world. He only squoze firmer as she spoke of being glad she met him. Peculiarly the gems around their neck glistened when in such close proximity together. As they finally pulled away JaK actually closed mouth smiled still holding her by the shoulders and looked into her eyes genuinely. "Thank you. I promise to make it out of here too and free everyone, including you." A silence fell over them for a moment as they continued to stare at each other, their promises hanging in the air like floating clouds.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Floor 10 (SAO open)   Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 11:03 pm

Phoenix looked at Jak and thought about this moment. She's never been this close to someone before, not even in the real world. But, although this is all virtual, whenever Phoenix touched Jak, it was all real. She knew her feelings were real so when Jak promised to free everyone she nodded and looked at him. She leaned in and was about to kiss him, but re thought it and just kissed his cheek gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floor 10 (SAO open)   Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 11:57 pm

She kissed JaK on the cheek and his heart skipped a beat, he didn't know that was possible in this game to have your heart skip like that. Then as she pulled away he felt an urge, as he swallowed and leaned towards her. He wondered what it would be like, doing this? The real thing, and as he met her lips with his own, he found them to be moist. So welcoming, so full of life in a fake world.

However, after half a minute he pulled away and then let go of her and left abruptly. "I-I'm sorry..." Stupid, stupid, STUPID! She at least had common sense to stop herself. He was a solo-player, what the hell had he just been thinking? He quickly went up the stairs of the cellar and walked away, feeling like he let his guard down too much. "That, can never happen again."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Floor 10 (SAO open)   Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 12:12 am

She couldn't believe that she was kissing Jak. Not only was she exploding with emotion and affection, she couldn't believe how real it felt. She knew this was virtual, but every touch of his lingered on her body like in real life. He pulled away and although Phoenix was as happy as ever, he seemed mad. She looked at him curiously then he said that, that couldn't happen again. He walked away without another word, leaving Phoenix there in a confused state. "Jak..." She asked aloud as she touched her lips. "I still promise you that I won't let anything happen to you." She called out to him as she put her hand in her pocket and took out her teleporting crystal and was ready to teleport back to the Town Of Beginnings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floor 10 (SAO open)   Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 4:17 am

JaK paused for a moment as he walked away from her, but didn't say anything else.Truthfully, he didn't know what to say, he had just acted like an A-class jerk. Messing with Phoenix's emotions like that, what was he thinking? He knew what he was thinking, he was thinking he wanted to be happy and that MAYBE there was a chance with her. He wanted to ask her to stay with him tonight...But, this was difficult for him. So he just stood there with his back turned to her waiting for her to either teleport away or pick up on his desire.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Floor 10 (SAO open)   Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 10:49 am

Phoenix looked at Jak as a few tears slid down her face. She didn't know what to do because she was afraid that she was just going to get pushed away or rejected. She held the teleporting crystal close to her chest as she took her finale glance of Jak. "I'll wait." Phoenix told Jak with tears streaming down her face. She smiled gently towards him, even if she was completely heart broken. "Teleport, Town of Beginnings." Phoenix called aloud as a blue aurora formed around her and took her away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Floor 10 (SAO open)   Floor 10 (SAO open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Floor 10 (SAO open)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next