Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Floor 5 (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Floor 5 (open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Floor 5 (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Floor 5 (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Floor 5 (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Floor 5 (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Floor 5 (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Floor 5 (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Floor 5 (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Floor 5 (open) Vote_lcapFloor 5 (open) Voting_barFloor 5 (open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Floor 5 (open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Floor 5 (open) Empty
PostSubject: Floor 5 (open)   Floor 5 (open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 11:02 pm

Rain, rain go away. Come again some other day.

The childrens song played over and over in his head as Atlas heard the pitter patter of the rain hitting the tin roof. He didn't like this city, not one bit. It reminded him of a shanty town they'd studied in class when learning about the third world. Thre months had passed quicker than he'd imagened though he still hadn't met anybody he deemed a worthy opponent or ally.

"Hurm... Its raining its pouring, and my situation seems to be becoming increasingly boring..."

He said a bit annoyed as he looked out over the rainy city. There was wilderness surounding it but going out in this weather would alter his chances of survival drasticaly. The rain made tracking next to impossible, and left him suceptable to sneak attacks due to the lowered visibility. For now he'd just have to remain in the abandon shanty house till the downpour let up.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

Floor 5 (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor 5 (open)   Floor 5 (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 12:40 am

Bow hadn't seen much rain in the game and was actually excited when she heard someone say it was on the fifth floor. She quickly teleported herself to the city and tilted her head up, feeling the pixels of simulated rain run down her face. "Ah... This feels so nice..." *giggle* As she looked around, she soon realized even the npcs took it as a sign to get inside, but, knowing towns were safe zones, Bow couldn't resist. She was singing the same song as the boy watching outside his window, but hers had a happy tone to it as she passed outside the inn he was staying in. She spun around in the puddles and giggled like a little four year old. It took her a moment, but she looked up and saw him. She smiled brightly and waved, seeing he looked annoyed she got an idea and called up to him. "Wanna get something to eat!?" *giggle* Why not? It wasn't like she could just say that in real life, she wanted to take full advantage of the fact this was still a game while she could. While it wasn't so dangerous.
Back to top Go down

Floor 5 (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor 5 (open)   Floor 5 (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 12:53 am

Atlas watched the girl in mild amusement. He cracked his knuckles a little and watched her spin in the puddle. He was a little astonished how she could act so happy after doing some thing so incredibly stupid.

"Maybe her helments on to tight..."

He thought to himself as the downpour continued. He then heard her call up to him. Why would she want anything to do with him? He was a Beater, and not a very friendly looking one at that. However he was hungry. He grabbed his cloak and put the hood up before jumping out of the window.

"A bit of a straight shooter 'eh?"

He said lannding in front of her, and giving a little wink with his good eye.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

Floor 5 (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor 5 (open)   Floor 5 (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 1:08 am

Bow smiled as she watched him jump out of the window and clapped. "I give that an eight! Should have done a backflip..." *giggle* As she got a closer look she could see he had an eye patch, which struck her, is it there just for looks? Injuries just regenerate here... When he spoke though, she snapped out of it and giggled, shrugging. "Why not, hm? It's not like I could just ask a stranger out to eat in the middle of a downpour in the real world right? But, even if you wanted to, you can't hurt me here..." She smiled sweetly and then thought for a moment. "I don't think I've been to this city before... Where's the best place to eat?" She looked around as if either oblivious to the fact that he looked unfriendly, or just didn't care.
Back to top Go down

Floor 5 (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor 5 (open)   Floor 5 (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 1:17 am

Atlas stared at this newcomer. She was strange to say the least however posed no threat that he could detect. He gave a hushed chuckle to her comment about the real world.

"Lots of things the real world doesn't offer... The biggest being safe zones."

He then heard he question about food. Most of the places around here were really low quality so he just tracked animals in the woods for food. He finally shrugged.

"I really don't know anything around here... We could go look for something?"

He said extending his covered hand to her so they could walk together.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

Floor 5 (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor 5 (open)   Floor 5 (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 12:52 pm

Bow giggled and took his hand with a nod of her head and then paused for a moment. "If I were a yummy restaurant, where would I be?" She then smiled brightly as if an idea came to her and started walking down one of the alleys, because everyone knows that little hole in the wall bars serve the best burgers and fries! Or, at least, this game's version of burger and fries, nothing really tasted the same as it did in the real world. Either way, as they walked down the alley, Bow heard the familiar sound of drunken men singing to some song. Bow giggled and pulled on his hand, smiling brightly. "Get ready for some fun!" She walked into the little saloon and all eyes turned on them. She walked straight up to the counter and sat. "Whatever kind of burger and fries you have please! And a glass of yale..." *giggle*
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Floor 5 (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor 5 (open)   Floor 5 (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 4:25 pm

Jared made his way into the little dive, as he smelled what he thought was burgers and fries, and it had been so long since he'd had one. It helped that it was also shelter to the rain, which he'd been walking in since he left the last village. His footsteps were heavy and resounded through the bar. For a moment, most eyes were on him, and the massive halberd strapped to his back. He warded them off with his glare and stood next to Bow and Atlas.

"I need a burger. And some yale."

He glanced at the pink haired girl and the guy with the eyepatch. He could probably take either in a fight, but it seemed he wouldn't have to, especially in a safe zone. The girl was very happy and active, and he wasn't sure what to think of it. The guy was pretty quiet at the moment, so Jared didn't pay much attention.
Back to top Go down

Floor 5 (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor 5 (open)   Floor 5 (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 3:55 pm

Atlas laughed as she dragged him into the little bar. He stood beside her as she ordered and eyed as another player stood beside him.

"Just a yale."

He said as he eyed the new player more with a bit of fancy in his eye.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

Floor 5 (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor 5 (open)   Floor 5 (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 5:48 pm

Bow smiled happily as the newcomer came and stood next to them. As soon as she got her yale she turned to him and smiled brightly. "Hayy there! I like your big-axe-weapon-thingy!! Uber cool... I'm Bow! What's your name??" *giggle* She wasn't exactly paying attention to the bar above his head and therefore didn't read his name. When she was done speaking though, her food was already done. She turned back around and giggled. "Well that was fast... Thanks!" She paid the man for hers and Atlas' and then looked back to, who she now would know, Jared.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Floor 5 (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor 5 (open)   Floor 5 (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 6:32 pm

Another player entered the bar, but he looked more like a regal knight than anything else. He walked directly up to the bar.

Huh...I'll take...I dunno, I guess ale and wine is all you have. I'll take some red wine.

"That'll be 20 cor."

Kyte nodded, paying, and waited for his glass. He turned to Bow and the others, giving a warm smile and a wave. His display name would be Avytrius.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character
Name: Alond'r
Code Name: Wildfire

Floor 5 (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor 5 (open)   Floor 5 (open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 8:34 pm

A male player with a gamer tag titled "AgentRose" had entered the bar and wasn't really the type to start a conversation nor introduce their self first. He took a seat at a nearby table, not really wanting anything to order. The whole point of coming here was just to see what was going on because being trapped in a game limited all the things that you could do. You had to go to the same places, get XP, coins, and even make friends. He longed to join a guide and he slammed his head on the table because he couldn't have one. Well, he had to actually make friends so this time was one exception. Being the opposite of himself, he walked over to the group and said, "Hey."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

Floor 5 (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor 5 (open)   Floor 5 (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 11:20 pm

Bump! 20 days later... Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Floor 5 (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor 5 (open)   Floor 5 (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Floor 5 (open)
Page 1 of 1