Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Floor 4 (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Floor 4 (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Floor 4 (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Floor 4 (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Floor 4 (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Floor 4 (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Floor 4 (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Floor 4 (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Floor 4 (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Floor 4 (Open) Vote_lcapFloor 4 (Open) Voting_barFloor 4 (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Floor 4 (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Floor 4 (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Floor 4 (Open)   Floor 4 (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 6:09 am

Floor 4.

JaK could be seen dragging himself back into town looking somewhat exhausted. Although, being physically exhausted wasn't really a possibility since none of this was real. More so he was mentally exhausted...He had been out searching for a fabled beast that dropped a rare item to unlock the gate to the boss room with no such luck. "YAWN!" JaK brushed his bangs from in front of his blood red eyes and entered a shop. He needed to restock on a few supplies. He had wasted most of everything in his inventory in the hills slaying wolves all night.

"There never seems to be an end in sight." They were still nowhere near the 100th  floor and 3 months had already passed. Those on the front lines were already cozying up together, but not JaK. No, he had been labeled a "Beater", mind you he technically wasn't one, but he also technically was. Either way, if he had to go solo, that was fine with him to. He wasn't afraid to be on his own, but he did miss his mother and the real world, oh so much.

"I need healing potions, at least 3 please." JaK said as he accessed a holographic menu screen and extracted the amount of col needed to pay from his inventory. Then leaned over the counter and took a look at the young girl next to him. He hadn't really talked to her before, but he had seen her a few times...Well actually, he had seen everyone a few times. There was only about 7,000 of them left now after all.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

Floor 4 (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor 4 (Open)   Floor 4 (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 1:04 pm

Three months. Three months had passed since they first entered this realm of SAO. Bow still couldn't believe it, really. If they died here, they died in real life too. Well, she would make sure that the least amount possible would suffer that tragedy. She had been training every day in order to better herself and luckily had received some help from a few along the way; however, most of the time it was she doing the helping. Of course she had been offered to join a few guilds, and one day she probably would, but for now she was still enjoying just helping others on her own and making friends instead of allying with those who may already have a few enemies.

As she thought about the day she had, spending much of her time on floor 2 hunting down Wind Wasps for experience points, she tried to wrap her mind around the fact that they had been here for a whole three months and had only gotten this far. How far did the beta-testers get by this time? Bow never called them beaters, it wasn't right. They were just protecting themselves. Anyway, she wanted to be as good as they were and use her skill to help everyone, that's just who she was.

When she got finished with her hunting, she had come up to floor 4 to sell the Wind Wasp needles that they dropped. She struck up a conversation with the store merchant instantly and had him laughing as she sold him the needles, to which he gave her an excellent price. Then Jak came in and she grew silent, so they could do business as needed. When they were through though, she had already read his name and smiled. "Hayy! I've met you before, right? I can read and know your name is Jak, but, nice to see you again!" *giggle* Anyone that came in contact with Bow could tell she wasn't about to let this world bring her down at all.
Back to top Go down

Floor 4 (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor 4 (Open)   Floor 4 (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 2:21 pm

JaK peered over to Bow and read her name. "Bow? Oh yeah. You did good when we took down Baron...Ya know that minotaur boss on floor two." JaK said standing up straight now with his hands in his pockets and awkwardly rubbed the back of his head. Conversations didn't usually last this long with him. He was surprised she was even talking to him, after all he was considered a Beater. "So uhh, err...What have you been up to since then. I see you raised your level a bit. Telling by your gear." Starting out none of them had more than the basics, but she had some armor on her. JaK folds his arms after receiving the potions he desired.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

Floor 4 (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor 4 (Open)   Floor 4 (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 2:36 pm

Bow giggled and blushed lightly at his compliment. She hadn't really considered herself to be even slightly noteworthy in that battle, but appreciated the remembrance. "T-thanks JaK... You were really awesome though..." Bow smiled up at him as she stood up as well. Her tummy started to rumble just a tad, not enough to be audible by him, but enough to let her know she was hungry. When he asked what she had been up to she smiled brightly. "Hold on right here right quick!" She ran outside and whistled. A small dragon flew down and onto her arm. She giggled and walked back into the store. "Meet Bubbles! I found her about a month ago and fed her some peanuts and she's stuck to me like glue ever since!" *giggle* She stroked the feathers gently and smiled. Then she looked back up to him with a curious smile. "And you? I see you don't look too shabby yourself..." *giggle*
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

Floor 4 (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor 4 (Open)   Floor 4 (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 5:32 pm

Rebecca walked from the back of the shop and placed the potions that had been ordered on the counter. She'd spent every single coin she had on this shop, and it was a very nice one. Granted most people wouldn't come to see her if they knew the truth that she was in fact a beater. She'd beta tested the game so long ago, and now her body lay in the real world, hooked up to an IV in its wheelchair. It was depressing, but it was as she lived regardless. Now she even had one or two people working for her, including the guy Bow had sold the stuff to. Normally people would assume they'd be bought for much lower, but Rebecca just wanted to help people. To a point she also felt like she'd cheated a little bit, and didn't want to have that much of an advantage, instead she'd just give back to the other players.

Her armor and sword concealed beneath the cloak, it looked like she'd be a very low level, despite what her health bar said in the corner of her eye. "Well thanks for stopping by." She said, looking up at a girl whose health bar betrayed her name to be Bow. "And how can I help you? New weapon? Armor? Name it." Her eyes however were fixed on the little dragon on her shoulder instead of the girl. "Cute pet. That's a pretty rare ability from what I've seen. Don't let it eat any of my shop...Wait a second..."

Checking the clock on the side of her hub, she stretched and walked around the bar. "Time for my break. Wayne, you're in charge of the shop." She said, waving it off to the man who'd bought the needles from Bow, who absentmindedly waved over his shoulder. "Yeah, yeah, I got it Haya. Don't worry."

"Good thing I know you well enough to know you won't burn the place down." Looking over JaK and Bow, she was barely able to place the faces. "Hey, aren't you two those kids from that boss battle? Before I got kicked out of the raid? I figured you'd all be dead by now..." Her face turned a sickening color as voices shoved their way into her head. "She's a beater! Shake her! Get rid of her!" As the memories slowly flowed back, she was hoping these two wouldn't spread that around again.

((Hope you guys don't mind. I told you I was gonna own a shop, so this is it. XD))
Back to top Go down

Floor 4 (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor 4 (Open)   Floor 4 (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 10:02 pm

JaK smiled at Bubbles and scratched the bottom of it's chin tenderly with his index finger. "Cool, so you're a Tamer now?" JaK said curiously and then looked rather taken a back by her words, praising his ability. Little did she know of his failure to find the key to this level's boss last night. "Well, actually..." JaK said before accessing his inventory and revealing his large shield. "I'd be doing a lot better if I had a different shield. This big one teamed with my knife skill does't work so well." JaK said scratching the back of his head with a sweat drop sliding down his face and a fake/light smile. That's when they were approached by Rebecca and she brought up that she remembered them from the last boss battle. "Oh yeah, don't worry about that. Seems like were both in the same boat." JaK said seriously, indicating that he had similar treatment.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

Floor 4 (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor 4 (Open)   Floor 4 (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 10:41 pm

Bow watched as Bubbles instantly took to Jak and smiled brightly, thinking that whoever her familiar decided to like, she could trust. She looked up at him and giggled. "Yup yup yup! It looks like Bubbles likes you..." Bow then watched as he accessed his inventory to bring out a huge shield and wrinkled her nose at it. "I bet! That thing is wayyy too big... Oops! That was rude... I-I mean... It looks strong at least? I don't use a shield at all..." *giggle* Her style was too quick and a shield would just slow her down, she thought.

When Rebecca came over she smiled, but it quickly faded a bit as she started to talk. As a reaction, Bow went over and hugged her while listening to Jak speak next and she couldn't help but giggle. "You two must be beta-testers, hm?" She gave them both a look as if judging them but then laughed and spun around the two, Bubbles flying out of her hand and doing a cute little backflip, landing on Rebecca's head. "Well, don't worry! You're secret is safe with me!" *giggle* She then gave a much softer expression and spoke more somberly. "I don't agree with the way people have been treating you guys... You were just trying to do what you think best... And Rebecca, you've got a shop! You haven't left at all! You give the best prices around and I'm sure that has something to do with it." She smiled sweetly at her and winked.

Bubbles decided to fly over to Jak and would land on his shoulder if he allowed it. Bow turned her attention to him as well. "And you... I'm sure you've been training your hardest to be able to defeat this game, right? And may I ask what in the world is wrong with that!? That's what I'm doing too! *giggle, idea!* Speaking of which, you wanna go out tomorrow and do a little hunting together??" She spoke excitedly and grabbed his hands without thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

Floor 4 (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor 4 (Open)   Floor 4 (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 7:17 pm

Rebecca turned bright red when Bow brought up the shop. She didn't like to think about it but...it was impressive! Biggest shop in town, best prices, it was a cozy setup. And she got to live upstairs. That was most definitely a plus. "Yeah...every coin I had went into this place." When she brought up a hunting group, she shrugged. It couldn't hurt to get more supplies. Animal bones could work every now and again. "Sure, why not."

When she turned and saw JaK's big, bulky shield, she giggled. "Now that is a problem. Maybe I can help you out. It's free for anyone who brings me the materials."
Back to top Go down

Floor 4 (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor 4 (Open)   Floor 4 (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 11:40 pm

"Huh!?" JaK said with a shocked expression. Group up with these two, but errr...He was a solo-player. That didn't seem like a good idea to him. More so for them. Being seen with him might cause Bow to have a hard time finding a guild to join later on. "Even so, I know us being Beta's might not bother you, but others will view you as a sympathizer. I'm a solo-player anyway. So don't feel like you have to help me out or anything." JaK said in a concerned manner as she pulled his hands. He then looked to Rebecca and smiled. "Really? I think a buckler or a targe would be a little bit more efficient for my style." JaK was glad to see they both agreed it was the shield that was the issue and not him or his ability to wield it.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

Floor 4 (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor 4 (Open)   Floor 4 (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:30 pm

Bow smiled brightly when she heard Rebecca say yes and pulled on his hands a bit as he gave his first word of shock. "Pleeeaaase!! It'll be fun!!" As he talked more she just pouted. Bubbles flew off of Jak's shoulder and back to Rebecca, swirling around her happily. When Jak spoke about other players and that he was a "solo-player", she just rolled her eyes and swirled around him like Bubbles was to Rebecca. "I don't care what people think about me! I may be friendly, but that doesn't mean I need friends!" *giggle* And I know I don't have to! I want to!!" She smiled brightly and then looked at Rebecca sweetly when she started talking. Bubbles came back and rested on her head.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Floor 4 (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor 4 (Open)   Floor 4 (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:39 pm

Kyte came back from floor 4's dungeon, whistling a bit with his arms crossed as he strolled into town, heading straight for the shops. He had also been searching for the rare monster, but with no such luck as he only ran into other monsters.

He scrolled through his items, selling a bit of them and buying a few health potions, as well as some food for the day, starting to wander around the town.
Back to top Go down
Vibe Howler
Vibe Howler

RPG character
Name: Aleta Alyx
Code Name: Vibe Howler

Floor 4 (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor 4 (Open)   Floor 4 (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:40 pm

Bethany strutted down the sidewalk with her Cerberus at her side. Getting some unwanted attention. She was only on the fourth floor for a fabric she needed for a requested dress. Oh, dear. I think I may be lost boys... the red-head said to her faithful familiar. Mercucio pointed his head towards the shop infront of her "Ask for directions from them, hm? Okay. she nodded then opened the shop door to see Jak, Rebecca, and Bow with her familiar standing there. Her familiar was a cute little dragon, this made Bethany's eyes sparkle and blush lightly out of excitement "Ah! Um. Excuse me, but. I need help finding a fabric for custom made dress. Namely satin. Do any of you know where a lady could find some?" she said with a curtsey. Her cerberous familiar sat down shortly after looking at the three.
Back to top Go down

Floor 4 (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor 4 (Open)   Floor 4 (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 3:23 pm

"I don't think you're getting it, I..---" However, before JaK could continue his argument with her, a sweat drop running down the side of his head as he tried to explain the situation nicely, he was interrupted by two more people entering the shop. Rebecca went to service the male player, while the female player approached JaK and Bow. It was apparent she too was a tamer, however, her beast was quite rare for someone to have become a familiar with it at this level. "Huh? Satin...Erm, I dunno if you'll find it here." JaK looked to Bow, wondering if she might know, tailoring seemed like a rather useless skill to have here or at least level up to him.

Last edited by JaK on Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

Floor 4 (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor 4 (Open)   Floor 4 (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 1:09 am

Bow started to cross her arms as she saw JaK beginning to explain himself. Of course she would take it into account, but it probably wouldn't change her opinion. However, they'll never know, because as he began, another two people came into the store, specifically, another tamer. As soon as Bow saw the three headed dog, she ran to him and dropped to her knees, looking up at Bethany, her eyes sparkling as well. "Can I pet him!?" Her familiar flew over Bethany as if wanting to land on her shoulder. Then she asked about satin and JaK looked to Bow, who looked up to Bethany. "Umm... Maybe the Tailoring shop just down the road, but last time I went in to look, I don't remember satin... Though... I wasn't looking for it either..." *giggle* She (hopefully) went back to petting the dog, almost, but not completely, forgetting about asking JaK and Rebecca to hunt with her.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Floor 4 (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor 4 (Open)   Floor 4 (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 4:32 am

Kyte saw a shop with a few players in it, shrugging, and strolled in, looking around. He saw that the shop clerks were already handling their other customers, so he just took a look around, going towards the displayed suit of armor on the far wall.

He reached it, admiring it in all of its splendor, and came to the conclusion that he must get armor as or even moreso splendid as it.

It's settled then, he said to himself, waiting for one of the store clerks to come his way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Floor 4 (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor 4 (Open)   Floor 4 (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Floor 4 (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next