Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Floor 13 (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Floor 13 (open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Floor 13 (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Floor 13 (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Floor 13 (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Floor 13 (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Floor 13 (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Floor 13 (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Floor 13 (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 115 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Floor 13 (open) Vote_lcapFloor 13 (open) Voting_barFloor 13 (open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Floor 13 (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Floor 13 (open) Empty
PostSubject: Floor 13 (open)   Floor 13 (open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 8:40 pm

The night sky with fulled with stars that slowly are shrouded in storm clouds making a majority of the city life scurry inside as rain began to fall to the streets. The streets became quickly soaked and gained puddles the people became soaked as water dripped from them onto the wet ground as the rain hits their heads.

A girl stands on a roof of one of the most tallest buildings in the city able to be seen by many but not to clearly. The most of the girl's face lays hidden under a black hood with purple trimming. Water drips off the hood to the ground as she holds a straight face that seems un effected by the rain.

her outfit seems to match the hood with its black base color and purple trimming. The girl rises one hand opening a menu and selecting a item the materializes in front of her landing in her held out hand. The girls eyes that are hidden by the shadow from her hood close as she brings her pan flute up by her mouth and begins to play.

The song sounds sad and almost perfect for the current weather and how it made the city look. Some people look at her only seeing a small figure playing an instrument as they hear the faint music but they say nothing for this was a common thing on the floor now for an unknown being to come out on most nights and play sad music on a tall building for most of the city that was in range to hear.

(ooc: the song if you need a better visual or something https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEf1q5yDSUw
Back to top Go down

Floor 13 (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor 13 (open)   Floor 13 (open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 8:55 pm

Rain...It rained on this floor. JaK wandered the streets with his palms in his pockets while peering around. The solo-player lived a life of seclusion here in SAO. He took a deep sigh before stopping after hearing a peculiar sound and then looked up towards the building with his brazen red eyes and saw someone up there. For a moment he stopped and just stared...Not moving an inch as the music played and he closed his eyes letting the rhythm soothe him. A lightning bolt then struck and illuminated the area, allowing her to appear clear to him. "Hmm, a hooded player?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

Floor 13 (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor 13 (open)   Floor 13 (open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 9:22 pm

The girls plays her song only listening to the rhythm of the notes the pan flute let out while still listening to the rain drops as they fell to make her music run smoothly and soothingly along with the rain drops to make the music sound better. Her music didn't stop from the lighting the hooded girl just continued to stand there calmly playing her eyes remaining closed.

As the thunder shortly followed the lighting the girl finished the song using the thunder to the songs advantage to make it wrap up just about perfectly. The girls eyes that were blocked by shadows slowly open to watch a rain drop hit the pan flute and roll off over the side of the building onto the ground.

She waited to hear the sound of the single drop of water but all she could here were muffed voices from people below and the other rain drops hitting to the ground. The girl slowly lowers the pan flute by her mouth down to her side. Her sleeves that remain unattached from her main out fit sink down over her fingers to look as if it were holding the pan flute instead of her own hand.

The girl blinks once or twice before calmly and slowly looking up to the sky but not enough to make her hood fall off nor enough for its shadow to release her eyes for others to see. She stands there calmly thinking as to what to play next as a rain drop hits her cheek rolling off it slowly landing on a small part of her hair that rests calmly on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down

Floor 13 (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor 13 (open)   Floor 13 (open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 9:47 pm

JaK stares on, but then decides it best to move on. However, before leaving he looked at her gamertag. "Screaming Death?" He said aloud. You could tell a lot about a person, by their name, especially one they chose themselves. Typically, a name like that would mean BADASS. However, JaK could tell it meant loner, like him. He decided since she had been nice enough to openly play, she at least deserved an applause. He drew his blade and banged it against his small shield over and over again as if giving her a special kind of applause.
Back to top Go down

Floor 13 (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor 13 (open)   Floor 13 (open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 9:58 pm

Three poked his head up to the sound of two men talking, listening in on their conversation against his better judgement. Unfortunately, he should have listened to his better judgement because his his stupid judgement caused him to fall out of the bush  he was sitting in face first, alerting the other players to his presence...and his orange name. "Geh. hello gentlemen... I-I'll be off now..." Before he could get up, one of them pinned him down with his foot. "Looks like we got ourselves a player killer Hiro... whatdaya say we do with him?" The man said with a grin, practically crushing the boy with his foot. "Hey hey... ow... don't be ah, too hasty... it was unintentional, I'm only lv 9, how could I kill anyone at floor 13?" "I dunno... he's level nine, but there are two of us here, and only one of him... and 7+7 is 14, so we out-level him together..." Three gave them a wide grin, chuckling sheepishly. "Well... ow.. this really hurts... it wasn't my fault... you see, the person that assaulted me was a laughing coffin. One of the rather vile sort, you see. He was rather adamant with taking me out, he disregarded my level and attempted to kill me because he was bigger...." The other guy, Hiro, his name was, chuckled. "he's probably lying, murderer tryin to get out of blame..." With that, Three panicked, stabbing the man in the leg, rolling out, and running till he reached a city, following the sound of some music. He saw a man standing there, listening to the music as well hid in an alleyway. Killing someone really made life suck for you here.

Last edited by Winterchill on Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Floor 13 (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor 13 (open)   Floor 13 (open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 10:15 pm

Screaming Death seemed to be lost in a trance as she feels multiple rain drops fall on her face rolling down landing on her shoulders and the same piece of her hair now both soaked. She mainly just stood there listening to the rain more than trying to think of what song to play next. Being a solo player was lonely at times but it kept her out of trouble and her from getting others in trouble.

Screaming Death(SD) tended to not fight as much nor wonder too far from the city at times. It wasn't like she couldn't handle herself here on this floor out side of the city it was just that she didn't have any real motivation to leave the city. Yes there was the entire beat the game and go home situation but SD wasn't in any hurry to beat the game just yet. Trapped or not this was the best MMO game she has ever played yet.

SD's trance was interrupted by what appeared to be either another solo player for a player whose teammates were not with him at the time. SD puts her pan flute back with her other items slowly as she slowly turns to the lone player who banged his sword against a shed. She wasn't too sure what he was doing but the owner of the shed wouldn't be to happy to see a random player hitting their shed.

SD hops down from the roof doing a few flips on the way down landing on a puddle her hood never coming off nor her eyes ever being shown form the shadow the hood castes. Calmly she makes her way over to the lone player only looking at him not ever bothering to avoid puddles. Once she arrived to him she crosses her arms a bit and waited for an explanation as to why he was hitting the shed.
Back to top Go down

Floor 13 (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor 13 (open)   Floor 13 (open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 11:31 pm

JaK watched her make her way towards him and put his weapons away, seeing that she was confused. Then again, banging your weapons together probably made it seem like he was asking for a duel. "Your song...It was nice." He said with slight hesitation in his voice. However, before he could proceed to speak more some player dashed towards them with an orange courser over his head. "Huh?" JaK and SD were then shoved out of the way by the group chasing him.
Back to top Go down

Floor 13 (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor 13 (open)   Floor 13 (open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 11:47 pm

Three was panicking, his heart beating in the alley. He jumped back behind an empty cart, hoping the man could go away. He saw that JaK had seen him. He put a finger over his mouth, then clasped his hands together to show that he was pleading. As his assailants came into view, he ducked his head down and hoped for the best.

The man looked to the boy and the girl, trying to act as calm as possible. "Did you see a little punk kid any where? He's uh, wanted. That's it. Known player killer. Almost got a hold of my buddy here before we chased him off together. Even stabbed him." The other man nodded in confirmation.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Floor 13 (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor 13 (open)   Floor 13 (open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 11:59 pm

SD keeps a straight face as she nods once to Jak as if to tank him for his complement. SD Glances over to the PK in the alley way after seeing where Jak was looking. SD was going to ask Jak why he was banging his weapons around but was interrupted by some other players. SD kept her expression the same as they spoke.

"Maybe we have... maybe we haven't.... the real question is.... why should we tell you two?" She spoke in a calm yet creepy tone keeping her eyes hidden by the shadow of the hood. SD was neutral on this situation but if she could get something from helping these two or not helping them she certainly will try and get what she could.
Back to top Go down

Floor 13 (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor 13 (open)   Floor 13 (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 12:16 am

"WHAT!? Helping a PK! You guys are hiding him aren't you!?!" JaK sighed. This girl had just caused them some trouble. The correct response would've been to play dumb, but now they would have issue. "How about this! Duel us, if we win you give up his location. You win we wont tell anyone that you guys are Beaters and that you helped a PK." JaK eyes widened a bit as he heard the word Beater. It was like a racist slur here, derogatory. "I'm no Beater, but I am a Solo-Player. I don't know the PK or her." JaK said speaking up for himself with his eyes closed while accessing his inventory. "Don't lie to us, we saw you on the 2nd floor. You're a beater alright and now look, he's about to grab his teleporting crystal so he can--OUUFF!!" The player flies backwards as JaK suddenly drew his knife and drove it into his sternum. However, since he wasn't dueling yet, the blow just caused him to roll away while the other pulled weapons in shock of his speed. "However, if you want to challenge me. I won't back down no matter the stakes! It's good exp. and practice to defeat idiotic players like you." JaK said pressing another button and allowing for a screen to prop up with a duel invite to be accepted by the axe wielder. JaK's eyes seemed determined, like he'd had enough of being singled out. He didn't care what the PK had done, he was a solo-player, he wasn't out to save the world and everyone in it.
Back to top Go down

Floor 13 (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor 13 (open)   Floor 13 (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 12:35 am

Three poked his head up slightly to the sound of shouting, seeing the men he was running from earlier about to duel the boy he had run past. Well, now he felt bad for putting this guy in danger. The one with the awe, Hiro, accepted the offer with an overconfident grin. "I'll end this guy in seconds." He said with a triumphant boom to his voice before swinging his awe to sweep the boy off of his feet. Three was in the alley still, cheering on the guy he just met silently, in a sherades type fashion. He looked to see what the girl might do.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Floor 13 (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor 13 (open)   Floor 13 (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 12:50 am

SD clenches her fists when the guy had the nerve to call her a beater. SD pulls up her menu calmly sending a duel request to the other guy. "I am not doing this to make you not tell people I'm not a beater considering I'm not nor to protect some PK.... I just doing this because nobody and I mean nobody gets away with calling me a name... not any more...."

She watches calmly as the guy accepts her duel request and she calmly walks over to him. "Oh this will be ea- why aren't you getting out a weapon?" Paige upper cuts the guy sending him flying back just by  kicking him not even caring about the fact that she probably just flashed everyone in front of her her panties as she calmly says. "Don't need one..."

Paige slowly puts her leg back down as the guy slowly gets back up. "Your way out of your league... you should do some real training instead of doing what ever you have been calling training... maybe one day... if you live that long you can stop sucking so bad..." Paige said calmly just standing in the same place un moving watching just to see what the guy chose to do next.
Back to top Go down

Floor 13 (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor 13 (open)   Floor 13 (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 2:03 pm

As his axe swept at JaK's feet the solo-player suddenly flipped overhead and in mid rotation came plummeting back down head first and slashed down at the player's shoulder causing him to stumble back. JaK then rolled off his shoulder to one knee after hitting the ground. That move would've hurt in real life, but in SAO you couldn't feel pain. The other player was angered and swung at JaK again, thinking he had him, but JaK blocked with his small shield and then slashed at the player's leg causing him to stumble back again. "Your hp is nearly at half already. I sincerely suggest you give up now." JaK said standing up and looking at him with a serious face. "Your attacks are predictable, you think because you have a big weapon you can just deal heavy damage and overpower your enemy, but for a user like me. I comprise speed and agility over heavy attacks." JaK said showing his sword breaker in one hand and his buckler in the other. "JUST SHUT UP!" The player yelled and then dashed forward, activating his sword art. The axe was glowing bright pink and as he swung it, he made a 360 degree spin. "WILLOW BREAKER!" JaK seemed ready, and took stance as his shield glowed white. When the attack hit the buckler JaK struggled to hold it back, but then yelled out with a outrageous battle cry and actually parryed the axe upward and overhead, leaving the opponent open. "Razors EDGE!" JaK then spun his blade in his hand like a buzzsaw as it glowed cyan and charged forward at his open opponent, cutting into him deeply, leaving his health low into the red. Afterwards, the player dropped to his knees and JaK was declared the winner. Meanwhile, JaK remained in his stance...breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down

Floor 13 (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor 13 (open)   Floor 13 (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 4:11 am

As the men feel to the ground, Three audibly cheered. He jumped out from behind the cart and hugged the both of them. "Thank you thank you thank you!" He then rolled off of them with a wide grin, ears quivering a bit. "I-I'm not a Pk, it's a misunderstanding... well I did kill someone, but it was self defense, I swear!" He said with a shaky grin. THIS ONE was self defense, at least.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Floor 13 (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor 13 (open)   Floor 13 (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 6:02 am

ooc: its 6 am and im tired so if this sucks please forgive me

SD just stands there as she is declared the winner. SD wasn't too surprised that they were that easy to beat. SD looks away in a very annoyed fashion as three hugs her has this kid ever heard of personal space? She rolls her eyes when he begins to defend himself, she didn't really care why they thought he was a PK. She only cared about the fact that she just showed them that they can't call her such names with out expecting to get beaten in a duel or at least kicked around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Floor 13 (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor 13 (open)   Floor 13 (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Floor 13 (open)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next