Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Floor 13 (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Floor 13 (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Floor 13 (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Floor 13 (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Floor 13 (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Floor 13 (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Floor 13 (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Floor 13 (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Floor 13 (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Floor 13 (open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapFloor 13 (open) - Page 3 Voting_barFloor 13 (open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Floor 13 (open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapFloor 13 (open) - Page 3 Voting_barFloor 13 (open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Floor 13 (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Floor 13 (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor 13 (open)   Floor 13 (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 6:41 pm

SD goes around and waits till the pk had the weapon raised before going into a defensive pose until her foot glows purple and then the quickly runs up behind the pk goes into a hand stand bending her legs back wards grabbing the pk by the throat and she throws them over her into the ground then flipping back up straight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floor 13 (open)   Floor 13 (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 7:15 pm

As Paige steps in JaK kips up and rolls over her back in perfect sync as she slams him and covers his mouth then holds his blade up to his throat. "One move, one noise...And you're done." JaK then takes a paralysis potion from his pack via accessing the holographic menu screen and pours it down his throat before dropping him on the ground face first, where he mumbles inaudibly. "We need to move in, now. They'll notice he's missing. Well divide them..There's a chance the runner will either run off by himself or join a bigger group. The plan is to isolate the one with the data we need."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Floor 13 (open)   Floor 13 (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 7:33 pm

SD watches him take down the pk with a paralyzer potion fixing her hood that nearly came off with that move. She crosses her arms as he talks and nods once. "right...." she waited to take jaks lead and would follow the plan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floor 13 (open)   Floor 13 (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 11:54 pm

JaK rushed in first, signaling for Screaming Death to stay behind. As he charged into the PK group, he began kicking over their stuff and taking their visible valuables while they slept then ran off. The PK group awoke and gave chase to JaK, yelling death threats in their wake as three men and one girl followed him through the forest.

Meanwhile, two males and one woman stayed behind, one of the guys decided to go back to sleep while the other two kept guard. SD would be left to deal with them, most likely one of these three had the map info. Meanwhile, JaK used his acrobatics to charge through the forest and avoid the sprint Pk's, as he hopped up the tree branches. He had too hold out before circling around, he needed to give her enough time to shake them down for the info.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Floor 13 (open)   Floor 13 (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 2:03 am

((sorry wont go too far in detail its hot and im tired so i'm not at my top game right now))

SD waited until Jak loured off a bunch of them. SD then jumps and hides in a tree and pulls out her violin. She then plays a fast creepyish tune on it hopping from trees to tree around the pks remaining out of sight the whole time to confuse them. the pks wonder each in their own detection to investigate. SD then jumps down behind one and quickly and quietly beats him till he was near death and whispers to him. "the map...." "i-i don't have it..." she narrows her eyes but they remained hidden as she places a finger over her lips to tell the pk to be quiet or she'd kill him.

SD then jumps back ito the trees and repeats what she just did stoping half way into the song to beat up and ceck the pk who as well didnt have the map.  SD then made her way to the last one hiding behind a tree her violin still out. "ok come out now!" SD then plays the first 5 seconds of the song over and over to lore him over and aggravate him. When he neared she whips around the tree round house kicking him  and beats him up to his last health. "map...now...." she says in a creepy tone before he gives it to her. SH e puts her vilin away and jumps into the trees hiding and waits for jak to return.

ooc: the song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OBYXz1fFUE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floor 13 (open)   Floor 13 (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 3:00 am

JaK kept running, faster, he had to go faster. Suddenly from above rained down objects. "Crap! Throwing knives!" JaK tumbled through the air over a tree, allowing the knives to pierce his arm guard and then charged his sword art as 3 pk's drew near. "That should be enough time. Ok, sorry, but I've got places to go...Midnight strike!" JaK waited until he could see the whites of their eyes as the 3 pks drew near and then flickered towards them, slashing each one in an instant across the chest with a sapphire strike. Then disappeared just as fast until appearing behind them. Each dropped to one knee and cursed JaK as he approached back towards Sage. "Ok, almost ther..--UGH!" JaK was suddenly swiped at by a hidden pk who had been waiting, the sword strike hit his armguard and the following strikes he barely avoided before tripping over a root branch. The surprise attack left him open for the pk's sword art. "Dammit, this is bad!" JaK couldn't parry from this position, he just had to block and hoped he survived.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Floor 13 (open)   Floor 13 (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 3:49 am

"KYAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" The familiar howl rang out as Bow jumped from the tree in front of JaK and behind the pk. Her blade was raised above her head and glowing the beautiful cyan hue as she prepared her sword art. The PK turned around stunned, just in time to be met with her blade. She couldn't restrain herself and immediately brought her blade back, piercing him in a lavender glow. His health reached only five percent and Bow dropped her sword, running to JaK in tears and hugging him down to the ground. "Y-y-you amazingly idiotic hero!! Just the same as always!" She knew they probably didn't have time for this, but she couldn't help it. She stayed there for only about five seconds. Luckily, his attack had kept them slow and Bow got up and helped JaK as well with a smile, wiping her tears away. "I saw your marker running really fast... I knew something had to be up..." She was in her KOTBO uniform and Bubbles was flying just over head. When one of them got up, she swooped down and paralyzed him with her bubble ability. Bow smiled brightly at her and then back at JaK. She ran over to grab her sword and smirked, saying something he was sure to remember. "Thank god you're okay. What's the plan??"

(OOC: Just in case you don't remember, it's what she said right after appearing at the King's battle...)
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Floor 13 (open)   Floor 13 (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 8:56 am

SD sits in the tree still hidden waiting on JaK. "He's solo battled before i'm sure he's fine..... he has to be...." SD thought to herself. She was actually kinda worried about this guy. She had been alone sticking to herself all this time other than the first 3 days. JaK had been the only person so far that she had allowed herself to team up with and so far the only person to have shown her that he knew what it was like for her to be alone in the game and that he could hold his own in a fight. If it turned out Jak did die and it was because she didn't go after him after getting the map and just waited she'd blame herself most likely. She had to calm herself down so she does what she usually did when she needed to calm down. She pulls out her violin and begins to play one of her favorite songs from outside of the game Afterlife Avenged Seevenfold but she only played the solo part.

((ooc: the music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6e9g8dE-F_c
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floor 13 (open)   Floor 13 (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 4:42 pm

"Bow? BOW!? Why...Why did you follow me out here?!! You know you can't be..---" However, she just hugged JaK as he began to complain and in response he couldn't help but to stop and hug her. Truthfully, he was VERY happy to see her. He got out and stood erect, before looking back down the path and then seeing the pk's behind him get up and pull out their healing crystals. "Come on, I'll explain on the way. We have to meet up with ScreamingDeath." JaK said grabbing her hand and taking off with his sword in his other hand. However, there was still one more Pk, that was ahead of them ready to attack the two just as they reach SD.
(he explained on the way.)
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Floor 13 (open)   Floor 13 (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 11:07 pm

Bow nodded as he said he would explain and grabbed his hand tightly in return, holding her own sword in her left hand as they ran. Bow saw the two behind them and looked up at Bubbles. "Get 'em girl!" It looked as though her familiar nodded and flew back, paralyzing both of them before they knew what hit them. That made Bow giggle seeing that her dragon had grown up so well already. As JaK explained everything, she just nodded in understanding. "I just hope the girl's okay..." It seemed that would have to wait as they got closer. Though the pk really didn't stand a chance. Bow smirked and looked at JaK. "Together?"

Assuming he said yes, she prepared her Rainbow Slash, the blade turning a cyan again as she let go of his hand and ran straight forward towards him, utilizing her howl skill while screaming to keep his attention on her. Knowing he would block, she hoped JaK would be the one to actually hit. All she had to do was keep his blade pointed at her to block her attack. She brought down her sword and sure enough he brought his up to parry. Bow smirked as she was tossed back, opening him wide up for another attack.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Floor 13 (open)   Floor 13 (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 11:19 pm

As SD finished her song she started to head some fighting and such so she puts her violin away hoping down from the tree but stayed hidden. SD then made her way to the source of the sounds keeping out of sight the enter time but she didn't arrive till after the fight. Remembering his level of detection and how he knew about that one hidden kid from before she knew Jak would probably see her. SD stayed hidden through seeing some girl with him not knowing if she should trust her let alone show where she is so she waited on Jak to give her some sort of signal to come out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floor 13 (open)   Floor 13 (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 4:36 pm

JaK just nodded, at her as Bow took the lead and charged the enemy. JaK saw his chance when he opened his guard and darted in under Bow's arm, like a fast moving dark shadow. Before the PK could realize his error, JaK was in front of him, and he already had an X-shaped slash across his chest. The player killer dropped to the floor.

A few moments later, JaK paused and then looked about, knowing she was there. "Screaming Death. It's ok to come out, she's a friendly." JaK said sheathing his blade. "Stay on your guard Bow, we don't know if there could be any more, but I think we handled pretty much the entire group." He hesitated, thinking of the trouble he would've been in if Bow hadn't shown up. "In no small part, thanks to you." He said with a shy smirk. Bow had saved him yet again. The solo player, needing rescuing, what a joke. Then there was SD. Hopefully, she was ok and got the map info. JaK was assuming she did since the other 3 pk's were nowhere to be seen, but he couldn't be too cautious in this situation.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Floor 13 (open)   Floor 13 (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 12:20 am

Bow watched the "shadow" as two slashes appeared on the pks chest and he fell to the ground. She smiled softly and spoke quietly to herself. "That's my amazingly idiotic hero..." *giggle* As he told Screaming Death to come out, Bow took that as her time to put her blade up, but nodded when JaK told her to stay on guard. JaK then thanked her and Bow rolled her eyes. "I just got here for a bit of clean up. You would have been fine on your own, JaK..." Even still, she couldn't help but throw her arms around his neck again. How many times during these past few Floors had he been in the same situation and she wasn't there? How many times had he been close to death and never called? The thought made her tear up as she clung to him, scared out of her mind.

When she would show herself, Bow would calm herself enough to extend her hand and smile to SD. "My name is Bow. I'm JaK's umm..." She looked at JaK, blushing, not sure of what she should say. They had never actually discussed that. But then she smiled in remembrance and looked at SD. "I'm his beautifully naive damsel..." *giggle* She still wasn't exactly sure if that was appropriate, but it was all she could think of right now.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Floor 13 (open)   Floor 13 (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 1:47 am

SD slowly comes out and calmly walks over. She looks over Bow not looking to see if she could be trusted or how strong she could be or any of that stuff she merely looked her over examining her too see if the would be annoying to SD looks did say a lot about someone. SD kept a straight face and her hands to her sides as Bow held out her hand. SD backed up as Bow said who she was and when she giggled which wasn't the first giggle she heard come from bow in the past 2 minutes so she assumed giggling was something very common to this girl which would make her commonly annoying and thus the backing up to make her know she shouldn't be social to her and or possibly offend her and cause her not to talk to her as much.

SD then looks to JaK with a straight face as she opens up her menu and sends JaK the map calmly as she speaks. "I got the map it wasn't to hard... " She then closes her menu and looks to Jak with concerned eyes but her voice stayed the same and since her eyes were hidden by the shadows of her hood it would seem like her emotions stayed the same. "What too you so long?" Her question might seem a bit judge mental or give the vibe that she didn't care or something of that sort even though that wasn't the case but it would seem that way because of her lack of emotion show on the bottom half of her face and her voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floor 13 (open)   Floor 13 (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 5:05 pm

"Good. I knew we could do it." JaK accepted the map from SD and took a deep sigh of relief. So the mission wasn't for nothing. Immediately following the transfer, she inquired what took JaK so long and Bow chimed in, however, she paused before she could fully explain the situation causing JaK to blush. "...She's an old party member of mine I called in for back-up, nothing more." JaK replied with a serious tone and slanted glare, as if telling ScreamingDeath to leave it at that. "Anyway, lets get back to the mission." JaK said as he closed his menu and refused to take a second glace at Bow. He couldn't let on they were close, as per their agreement. "The PK's we didn't neutralize fully will heal themselves or their paralysis will wear off soon. So we should get going back to town before that happens." JaK says and waits for their responses before running back towards town with SD and Bow right behind him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Floor 13 (open)   Floor 13 (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Floor 13 (open)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next