Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Not What I Expected...(Full) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Not What I Expected...(Full) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Not What I Expected...(Full) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Not What I Expected...(Full) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Not What I Expected...(Full) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Not What I Expected...(Full) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Not What I Expected...(Full) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Not What I Expected...(Full) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Not What I Expected...(Full) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Not What I Expected...(Full) Vote_lcapNot What I Expected...(Full) Voting_barNot What I Expected...(Full) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Not What I Expected...(Full) Vote_lcapNot What I Expected...(Full) Voting_barNot What I Expected...(Full) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Not What I Expected...(Full)

Go down 
+3
Izzy
Bow
Thr33
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Not What I Expected...(Full) Empty
PostSubject: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 1:10 am

Day one in Jump was coming to a close. Jake's new "handler" seemed nice enough but he could tell that "Auntie Marissa" wanted him in her rinky-dink three room apartment about as much as he wanted to. The night life of the city seemed cool enough, although there was that inward feeling that he could've gotten stabbed at any moment. Jump City may have been a paradise once, but now it just seemed like another crime infested metropolitan waste. Jake supposed that was why he found himself at the docks now, sitting on the end of pier nine. Staring out at that empty, depressing island that used to hold the single beacon this city had for...justice...structure...insurance...

Jake tossed a stone into the water, trying to skip it like he'd seen in the movies, but watching it simply splash and drift down to the murky depths of the bay. "Crud." he said with a half frown.

As the beam of fluorescence emanating from the nearby lighthouse revealed Jake's position and blinded him briefly, he covered part of his face and jumped to his feet. He almost thought that it was Starfire's rays lighting the way...but here he stood. Alone.

"Where are you now!?" he yelled out across the bay to the bare island, not expecting a response necessarily. Just because the Titans were gone didn't mean the city would just stop needing them...The world still needs Titans...The world needs heroes...It needs...someone...

Last edited by Thr33 on Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 9:07 am

Bow had decided to take a tour of everything on her first day at Jump. It had been almost a week since she arrived, but still she hadn't been able to come across anyone... interesting. She kept a hoodie on to disguise her pink hair after the first day, someone instantly thought she was Jinx even though they really don't even have the same hairstyle. Anyway, today she was really down because she had watched a person get pickpocketed right in front of her, but she was to scared to do anything. It had been almost a year since her own "incident". She awoke in a world without heroes. Never did she actually know them because she couldn't remember them. However, her friends tried to make her see, and succeeded in the fact that she wanted to know absolutely everything about them. They were still her only hope, even if they were gone.

She was walking by herself in the evening by the docks to look at the island where once stood the beacon of hope for the entire world, she didn't have much sense about her protection, when she thought she might have heard something. This was supposed to be her alone time, the time she could release her pent up emotions and be safe because no one would see or hear her cry. Her eyes were a little red and her cheeks were puffy, but she couldn't help but run to the source of the noise she heard. Hoodie still up, she rounded a corner and saw a boy on the edge of a dock.

Just as she got there, he shouted, which made her jump a bit. She paused to think for a moment before starting to make her way down the dock to join him, hoping the dark would conceal her violet eyes, even though that's a far fetched dream. She smiled and answered him, because she knew he wouldn't expect it. "I'm right here." She stood about five feet from him now and looked him in the eyes with that still sweet smile.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 10:40 am

But a response did come. He stared at the tower, confused for a moment, before he realized that it was not the source. He turned calmly to find a figure behind him. A girl with a hoodie, trying to hide something, obviously. Although, it was too dark for him to discern what exactly she was trying to conceal. She had sparkling violet eyes, parts of pinkish hair was sticking out, and she had a look to her as if she was just crying. 

Jake quickly decided to blame her cheeks on the cold night and her hair on dye and her eyes...well...maybe she just had nice eyes. He wasn't much of a sentimental comforting type, so he decided not to say anything that could take them down an awkward path. "Uh...sorry." he finally said after a moment of silence.

"I didn't realize I was sharing the pier..." he looked up at the beam of the lighthouse so that he could ensure his mistake. Nothing heroic in the world anymore. The police were struggling to keep up with the rising crime rate and there seemed to be no answer.

"Oh, did you want to take a seat, admire the bay?" he finally added as he realized that he still had company. He sat back on the edge of the pier, whether the girl joined him or not. "Sometimes...I just wish things didn't have to change..." he said, not necessarily talking about the tower.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:23 am

Bow blinked and tilted her head when he apologized, slightly confused. "What's there to be sorry about?" As he turned to look at the lighthouse again, she quickly tucked her hair behind her ears and, though disgusting, wiped her nose gently. She giggled lightly when he spoke again and almost responded when he asked her if she wanted to sit. "S-sure..." It only took her a hesitant second before she walked over and sat next to him, about a foot away.

She looked along the edge of the water around the bay and then up to the stars, then down to where the tower once stood tall. When he spoke, she didn't really think he was talking to her, but thought about what he said for a few moments. Of course her first thought was about the tower, but then thoughts of every implication of that sentence came to her mind. Starting with the tower, the heroes, the villains, then her life, the lives of others, probably his life, the world...

Staring off into the dark skies, she spoke quietly. "Nobody likes change... But it's inevitable, really... This may not have been what you're talking about, but, even though this wasn't the best way to do it, maybe it's time for the next generation of heroes to rise up and take their place. Make their own marks on the world. Lead the way for the next shift in power... I think that's what the... thing... behind 'The Vanishing' was aiming at anyway... To place a little pressure on the world to hurry up and make the change... *sigh* Sorry... I tend to ramble when I'm nervous or not sure what I'm really saying..." *giggle*
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 10:43 pm

"You're fine..." he said with a smile.

"But, I think you're wrong." he said looking back into the girl's eyes. He didn't smile. He didn't frown. He showed no true outward emotion as he continued, as if he was giving a fact...a mission he was forming in front of her.

"I don't think that it's the universe's way to move on to the next generation of heroes. I think that the Titans have been taken and that they are in trouble and no one has done anything to help them in all this time." He looked back out to the bare island. "After everything they've done for us...now they need our help...If the next generation of heroes have to rise up, they need to do it now...but where are they?"

With a strong inward breath, he let the air hang silent between the two. He new he was different than everyone else. He had abilities and he knew his uncle would've wanted him to be one of those to rise up in this next generation but...he wasn't sure if he had what made a hero a hero. He didn't know that secret recipe that made someone so...selfless...brave...sure he had tried to do it before, but to Uncle Buck and him...it was more like a game. Like they had a new toy to show off...and that didn't end so well.

"Yeah, I'm sorry, I just expected to find something here I guess." he said with a slight frown. He turned back to look at the girl in her eyes again. He smiled slightly. "Thanks for letting me vent. I know it has nothing to do with me, but...I dunno..."

The lighthouse beam moved across the two again, like a spotlight. He smiled again. "Did they ever find any evidence over there? On the island, I mean...It might be cool to check it out..."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 12:51 pm

As he smiled, so did she. However, when he told her she was wrong, her smile dropped and she blinked, a little surprised by the boy's matter-of-fact statement. Though, as he spoke of the next generation needing to rise up and figure out what had happened to the rest of the heroes, a fire ignited in her soul. He was right. 

In the silence she sat and stared over to the bay, thinking herself. This wasn't just a time of change, but a time to prove themselves. It was the new generations chance to show that they are capable of handling the world. Of destroying evil and bringing back everything that all heroes work so hard to preserve. Hope. Hope of a better world. Hope that they can achieve. Hope in each other. She started to think of herself. What would be her role? She had powers, sure, but she wasn't experienced. She was scared. What could she possibly do? She sighed and the boy turned to talk to her again.

She was about to tell him he did find something, but when she opened her mouth to speak, he smiled and spoke for himself. Her whole face softened and she smiled sweetly and practically whispered. "It's my pleasure... I think you did find something... And it does have to do with you. You're questioning things. You may be able to help the rest of us rise up. Ignite a passion." She smiled softly at him. 

When the light shown over them, there was no denying the pink roots of her hair and her violet eyes that were now sparkling with determination to help. When he asked his question, she blinked, and furrowed her eyebrows in thought for a moment, looking back to the island. "I don't think they ever even looked really... It would definitely be awesome to check it out... If only we had a boat or... Well... I could go over there... But I don't think I'm strong enough to carry you..." *giggle* She wasn't exactly talking to him, just more to herself, but then again, she did that quite often.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 8:59 pm

As the girl began speaking about how she would be part of the next generation, using the word 'us' and seeming somewhat inspired, taking about 'igniting a passion', Cloud squinted his eyes slightly, unsure about what exactly she was talking about. Was she trying to say that she was...no it couldn't be...

But she continued to talk about checking out the island and how she'd be able to go but he couldn't...it seemed very strange then a thought occurred to Jake; he had no idea who this girl was, what her name was, or what she was doing on the dock...maybe she was...

"Who are you?" he finally said. Although thousands of questions were floating through his head, he thought that, considering how talkative the girl seemed to be, that he'd probably get all of his answers by simply asking that. Maybe he had found another of the next generation...
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:18 pm

She was off in her own little world, thinking about going over there. Thinking about herself. Thinking about how she could possibly get him over there too. She hadn't realized that she had spoken that out loud. If she had, she wouldn't have said it. She was afraid of who she was, and had good reason to be. However, in the mood she was now, she didn't really have a filter.

When he asked his seemingly simple question, she indeed did start answering probably plenty of his questions. She blinked and looked to him, then back to the island, considering how to start. This mode of thinking she was in had her spiraling in all sorts of directions. "Well... I'm Rain, Rain Bow... Silly name I know, but I didn't pick it... Though it does fit... I have a variety of sides I guess... Some a little more normal than others for sure..." *giggle* She started twirling a few strands of pink hair in her fingers. "I'm ummm... Uhhh... Well..." She was having a hard time saying it. She sighed and thought about how pretty the stars were and the feeling of finding a possible friend in this foreign city and created a small orb of light in the palm of her hand, looking up at him as she blushed lightly. "I need to rise up..."
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 5:33 pm

If the girl, that he now knows as Rain, was talking about what he expected she was talking about, then...well...he was in fairly unique company. Amazingly coincidental...and extremely convenient. He didn't think it was necessary for him to ask her to clarify, but, he wasn't sure if he was willing to trust her with the same information. For now at least, it seemed best to play the amazed, ignorant role.

"Well, I guess it's about time someone helped you take that step, huh?" he said with a truly glad smile. "I think I saw a row boat around here somewhere that we could borrow. You know, as long as we bring it back..."

He quickly got to his feet and, with a skip in his step, he jogged down the dock, leaving her time to follow along and ran to the dock about two piers down where a small boat three passenger boat lay waiting with a small motor, tied onto the logs jutted up from the water. Of course he didn't expect to find anything over there, but, maybe just being where the Titans once were would awaken something great in them. Whether it was inspiration or...maybe just confronting the true fact that the Titans were just an echo from the past, Jake knew something was waiting for him.

"What do you say, Rain? Are you ready rise?" He stood with one foot in the boat, one foot on the pier and a hand out to guide her in.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 6:07 pm

When he smiled, the orb she held in her hand grew larger as she got happier as well. She giggled and let it fade away, leaving them with only the lighthouse again. "Of course we'll return it!" *giggle* She hopped up after him and let her hoodie fall as she ran to catch up with him. No idea why, but she felt comfortable around him. Something about him seemed...familiar... similar? No way. She quickly shook the thought from her mind. He was just a regular boy who happened to be here at the same time she was.

The boat made her smile and not once did she again think about flying. That would be no fun. Half the adventure was in the travel to the destination. As she reached out her hand to take his and smiled, she thought of something and withdrew her hand, covering her hair again. "I don't even know who you are! What's your name, stranger?" *giggle* She just wanted to be able to shout his name if they were able to find something. Not that she expected them too. She was more looking forward to just being were they once were, to see what they saw. Hoping it would spark up even more passion in her.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 6:08 pm

(OOC: JaK says it's cool. The Tower awaits Very Happy)

Jake smirked and raised an eyebrow as she asked his name. He still wasn't sure if he could trust her, but he felt inclined to show her a good time for some reason, so he didn't want to ditch her. They were looking for the same things, after all. Cloud's smirk grew into a devilish grin as he called upon a strong enough wisp of wind to push Bow into the boat with him, ensuring that she wouldn't get hurt by steadying her landing but still definitely causing a decent surprise.

"What? Don't tell me you've never gone on a trip to a deserted island with a stranger before..." he started the motor and let the quiet hum guide them to the island. It was odd to think of all that had happened there...humbling to consider who else had shared footsteps onto the shore...exciting to consider who would set foot there in the future.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 6:51 pm

((Hope you kids don't mind :P))

Yang was already on the island in the bay. Currently she was snooping around looking for a something remaining or maybe something the group had left behind. She refused to admit there was nothing left! They wouldn't just leave! They'd leave something behind, or at least Robin would.

Looking up, she saw a boat closing in on the island. She doubted it'd be anything and she continued snooping near the door. With a sickening feeling she realized her dad's boat that she'd used to get there was still docked in plain site. Damn. Turning back, she didn't have time to hide it and hid behind the giant boulder on the beach. No sense being in plain sight if they were hostile.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 11:28 pm

As she waited for him to answer, his smirk changed into a darker grin. She blinked, slightly confused, and was about to repeat her question, thinking he just didn't hear her. When she opened her mouth though, a squeal came out instead of a question as he pushed her into the boat with a gust of wind. 

Her hands instantly went out in front of her when she fell into the boat and she held on to him as he steadied her. She looked up at him, blushing lightly from surprise and whispered, "N-not... funny... She sat down and laughed at herself. "Okay... Maybe a little funny..." *giggle*

She pretended to think long and hard about his question as if she really had to consider it. Which unfortunately brought up the fact that she couldn't actually answer that question. She looked away from him and whispered. "Truthfully? I-I don't know..." She stared at the tower and this time, it was her turn to let the air hang thick with silence.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 2:30 pm

Before too long, the waves and motor guided them to the shore of the old Titans' island. The boat scraped along the sand of the shore for a moment as it dug into the island and steadied itself. Jake jumped out and pulled the boat further along the shore to make sure it wouldn't float away. Yes, he could just fly off, but, he didn't want Bow to find that out just yet.

"Well, here we are," Jake began, placing his hands on his sides. "Titans Island, former home of the esteemed Teen Titans."

The way he spoke sounded like his old history teacher recounting an ancient war or long gone civilization. The main difference, however, seemed to be that the fallen worlds of the past had left their mark, through their old temples in ruins or with their knowledge in markings. But for the Titans...it seemed eerie that even their Tower had completely disappeared. Totally missing from the world. The Titans seemed to be nothing but a distant memory...with all of the evidence of their existence, slowly leaving the world.

He had the odd sensation come over him that he and Rain were being watched, but he shook off the feeling and walked up the shore a bit more so that he could see the odd patch of dirt on the ground, where grass and weed were slowly seeming to split through.

"It's crazy to think of everything that's happened here and...now it's gone..." Jake observed.

He turned back to Bow and continued. "So, what do you think? Not quite what you expected, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 2:46 pm

Ephraim watched the island in the bay from the docks. He couldn't believe there used to be such a...grand building there, a long time ago, and now...nothing. How could there be nothing? He looked as a boat approached the island. From here he could already see a boat at the island, and another person. He decided he'd go there too, but he didn't have a boat. Nobody would mind if he borrowed one, right...? 

Soon enough, he was headed towards the island, on a vessel called the Mermaid. How original. It dug into the sand on the far left of the island, away from the others.

"A tower used to be here..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not What I Expected...(Full)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next