Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 4 Vote_lcapNot What I Expected...(Full) - Page 4 Voting_barNot What I Expected...(Full) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 4 Vote_lcapNot What I Expected...(Full) - Page 4 Voting_barNot What I Expected...(Full) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Not What I Expected...(Full)

Go down 
+3
Izzy
Bow
Thr33
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 1:37 pm

Bow's heart skipped when Jake simply walked up to the door and placed his thumb on some kind of scanner thing. She looked at the two others that were trying to get in as well and smiled brightly. Everyone seemed so excited and it made her even more so! This whole situation was pure luck and yet it all felt so perfectly timed, it was hard to imagine that it hadn't been ordained by some higher power. As he opened the door, everyone swarmed in, including Bow, though she stayed a bit behind to watch everyone. Specifically, the guy in the trench coat that went straight to the computer.

As they all made their way in though, Bow watched in shock and awe as the boy she came over to this island with, whom now shared his identity as Cloud, which made her giggle, started to speak. Rain and Cloud... Her brain was snapped back into reality though as he spoke, the speech seeming familiar to her and she smiled softly, looking around at everyone's reaction to his words. He had a way of speaking so that others just felt compelled to follow, and it showed as the blonde guy took a step forward and joined him, giving a little speech of his own, and the girl with no clothes that didn't even seem to understand what was going on, she joined too.

Now it was her turn. Bow took the step forward with a soft smile and giggled. "I came over here on a boat with a stranger that, within the first five minutes of meeting, already had me believing in myself and everything he said. Now we're where we never thought we'd be and he's igniting the passion in each and every one of us here. How can any of us not be with you, Cloud?" *giggle* She walked the rest of the way and stood next to him.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 9:05 pm

Yang looked up from her computer absolutely dumbstruck. So she had absolutely no way of hacking into the system, and yet you could just WALK INTO THE TOWER? That's insane! That makes no sense! That...strangely makes so much sense. Who in the world would try that? It's fool proof!

With a sigh, she scooted slowly into the doorway, her back now to the wall of the main room, looking around and sitting on her computer, now with full access to the system. Or at least the wifi! "That's what I came here for to begin with. I wanted to find and become a Titan. You can definitely count me in!"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 2:09 pm

(OOC: OI! Don't skip me!)

Metamorphi's face hardened, he took away the look of shock on his face, he walked up to Cloud Funny, I came here expecting a criminal who I'd arrest, I didn't think I'd find a choice like this, or a man like you (OOC: No homo)... I'm with you he didn't know what he was supposed to do, so he took out his hand to shake it with Clouds hand. Regardless of whether his hand was shooken or not, he would walk in the building and look around [color=#ff3333]Wait a minute, the Titans were superheros, we can't really rebuild the Titans unless we have powers, or at least useful skills, of our own, as far as I know, I'm the only one here with powers./color]
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 8:36 pm

Cloud would smile as most everyone came to agree with his idea. According to his count and what he'd noticed out on the island, it appeared that almost everyone there had fantastic powers (or at least claimed to have them). But, it made sense that one boy posed the question as he shook hands with Cloud.

"I don't think average ordinary kids would come to this island for no reason...We may be luckier than you might think, dude." Cloud spoke with a smirk as an ominous wind filtered through the hallway, possibly shaking or knocking over the other visitors of the tower, the new Titans. The wind circled around Cloud a few times, causing his hair to rise for a moment before causing his feet to lift off of the ground slowly. He looked at the boy and laughed for a moment while floating in the air.

"You know, I think all of us have powers of sorts that I've noticed except..." He flew over quickly to land in the chair beside the person he'd learn to be named Kuro, leaving a small stream of smoke briefly before having it dissipate. "You..."

"What are you getting into anyway mister...Snoopy...Snooperton..." He poked the boys arm a couple times as he questioned him. "I doubt the Titans would leave behind anything too valuable or, if they did leave behind valuable information, they probably wouldn't make it so easy to access..."

"Who are you and what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:38 pm

Ephraim walked in with Cloud. He noticed Kuro as well. Who was he? What was he doing here? Cloud was already asking him these things. Ephraim stood by Kuro as well.

"I'm curious just the same as he is...what're you doing here?"

Ephraim watched what he was doing. Searching, for something. Perhaps something valuable, maybe as something to sell. Or maybe what he was looking for was valuable to him, although Ephraim doubted any kind of special trinket or piece of equipment belonging to this guy were here at hte Tower. So maybe he was in fact looking for something to sell.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 12:58 am

Miley runs in side on all fours still having no idea what was truly going on but notices the large amount of dust on the items and floor and how it steamed to go away as she touched it and clinged to her. Miley then begins to draw bad drawings with her tail of nothing in particular just poorly drawn doodles that couldn't really be made out into real things if some one tried to see what they were.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin

PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:50 am

Kuro was almost done with his tracer program, and, therefore, almost done with his mission. After this, there would be no more interrupted police broadcasts. Kuro could go to work knowing everything the police knew. He continued to mentally block out all of the teenagers' conversations, but some of them came over to interrupt his work; two, specifically. The man who was rallying them, and another boy. They wanted to know what exactly he was doing, the leader calling him a silly name.

Kuro was disappointed. One of the only things he hated just about as much as all of the guilty people who had escaped the law right now was that in a room full of potential Titans, who were supposed to be strong, smart, and have excellent moral judgment of character, only two of them had had the gall to say "Hey, buddy...whatcha doin'?"

Despite all this, they were too late. As soon as they finished their words, the trace program turned up what he was looking for: the source of the overlapping signal. Kuro hit a few buttons in quick succession, and the program was deleted, along with all files belonging to it.

It doesn't matter. I'm done.

He scooted back in the computer chair to give him some space from Cloud and Ephraim, getting up. Instead of saying anything else to them, he just reversed his route, walking right past them and towards the doors, going to exit unless anyone planned on stopping him. In that scenario, he would be well ready to defend himself.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:51 am

Everyone seemed to accept Cloud as the "Leader" of this group formation. All except for one, but that comes later. Bow rejoiced in her heart as both people after her agreed to be with him as well. Then the last asked, or stated, the valuable opinion that they need powers, or at least qualifying skills, to be the Titans. Bow was about to speak up when Cloud spoke much louder, through action. The gust of wind nearly knocked her off her feet, but luckily she caught herself before falling flat on her butt, though her hood fell momentarily. She giggled and stood back tall, creating a small orb of fire in the palm of her hand. "You best watch it, Cloud..." *giggle* Unfortunately she couldn't really tease him with fire, that would actually hurt someone.

When he and Ephraim walked over to the boy at the computer, she stayed back by the entrance and just watched and listened. She was sure he had to have some reason to be snooping around, and if he was a villain he probably wouldn't have taken the chance to let the heroes get so close to him, again though, he didn't exactly know they were heroes.

The orb of fire dissipated in her hand and she stood, purposely blocking the exit, with a soft smile and her hand extended to shake. When Kuro would get close in trying to go, she would speak sweetly. "I'm Bow! What's your name?" She just wanted to know for possible future reference and... that's just who she was.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 11:58 am

Metamorphi was suspiscious of the guy confronted by Cloud and the other guy, he walked up behind the guy being talked to by the cute girl and waited, seeing what he would do.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 9:32 pm

The boy had finished his business and gotten up without so much as a phrase whose function was to just blow them off as he made his way to the door. Cloud glanced at the screen that he'd been working on and shook his head as he had no idea what he had done. He wasn't a technological adept and didn't pretend to be, but he certainly wasn't okay with some kid messing with their new base.

As a few others decided to calmly corner him with Bow standing in the entrance and another boy approaching behind him, Cloud leaned over to whisper to the boy who was standing beside him (Ephraim). He didn't know anyone there very well, but so far, he seemed trustworthy enough and he was probably the only capable one for their other issue. "Alright, I'm going to deal with this freak while you deal with..." He glanced over the still naked girl who was now doodling weird shapes with her tail. "While you deal with...herrr...cool?"

The masked boy kept walking away as he began to be surrounded by the new Titans. Cloud didn't really care if it made him feel threatened because, what did he expect from walking in and taking the rest of them as fools and not worth his time. Cloud dashed through the air on over the masked kid and landed directly in front of him, blocking his path.

"Dude, what do you take me for?" He said, poking the guy in the sternum. "Who are you and what are you doing here?"

He stood strongly and confidently, ready to follow the masked kid wherever he'd go until he'd get his answers. If he was a former enemy of the Titans, then he is an enemy of theirs, too.

OOC: Sorry Izzy! I just realized that I skipped you =/ Jump in after me okay?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 10:31 am

OOC: as a member of this thread I here by say Bump
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 1:28 pm

I believe it is the turn of madam Izzy.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 5:32 pm

OOC: Izzy is currently on hiatus. In such a case it's my turn. Razz

Ephraim paid close attention to what Kuro was doing, but he didn't get what had happened. He listened to Cloud as Kuro jumped out. Cloud told him to deal with Milicondras, who was still naked and drawing small shapes in the dust. He sighed and nodded, as he watched Cloud go to talk to Kuro. Ephraim walked over to her, not entirely sure what to do.

"Uh...hey. Andofof toread, olfoims timathe..." (We should find you some clothes, like soon.)

Ephraim then looked around, up, down, left and right, looking for something she could cover herself with. He then sighed and took off his own coat and overshirt. It'd have to do. He showed the articles of clothing to her, and started to explain it to her.

"Thred nt uphime stof, het me plilima...steht ein mann nicht er." (Basically you just cover yourself with clothes...it's kind of illegal not to in public.)
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 5:59 pm

Miley listens to him and examines the clothes. He said she had to wear them and clearly this man was far more intelligent than the rest since he understood how to communicate to her and explains things well with out yelling miley sits on the dusty ground and takes the clothes shaking them a bit trying to see how they worked. They were strange devices so complicated but yet looked so simple. she lays the shirt over her head maybe this would make it activate.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin

PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 10:27 am

As Kuro attempted to leave , he was cut off by the young girl from before that had been begging him to open the door into the Tower. She didn't seem hostile, only wanting to learn his name. Of course, that wouldn't be happening, as she offered a hand.

He took it, giving a firm and polite shake, but let go and took a step back as the one known as Cloud landed in front of him. He began to poke at him again, but Kuro's hand was as fast as lightning, grabbing it before it touched him. Before that the man had asked what he took him for, asking who he was and what he was doing here. For the second time in the conversation, he spoke.

I take you as a man who doesn't appreciate owning his fingers. Touch me again and you will lose it. He shoved the man's hand away, letting his hand drop back down as he turned his head slightly to see Meta behind him, keeping Cloud in his peripheral vision in case he had gotten too offended.

It wasn't Kuro's fault he was asking to lose a finger.

Kuro turned back to face Cloud, but it was as if he were looking through him to Bow.

I am known as the Black Reaper, Bow. Please tell your non-mannered friends to move out of my way, or I'll have to consider them obstacles. As he said this, Kuro tilted his head slightly as serial killers do in scary movies.

Any attempt to look him up on the internet would fail, save for Japanese, Russian, and Chinese webpages with only rumors and blurry pictures akin to the ones found in compiled conspiracy theory reports. Kuro also remained prepared in case the new Titans decided to become hostile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not What I Expected...(Full)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next