Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 5 Vote_lcapNot What I Expected...(Full) - Page 5 Voting_barNot What I Expected...(Full) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 5 Vote_lcapNot What I Expected...(Full) - Page 5 Voting_barNot What I Expected...(Full) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Not What I Expected...(Full)

Go down 
+3
Izzy
Bow
Thr33
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 4:53 pm

Bow blinked and watched in worry as he tried to stop Cloud's hand and throw it back, threatening to make him lose his fingers. She bit her lip and hoped that it wouldn't turn into a fight. As he spoke again, she nodded, agreeing with him for the time being. "Please, let's not have any violence right now... Not within the first hour of finding this wonderful place, of meeting all you fantastic people, or possibly rebuilding what we thought was lost forever..."

As she spoke, she walked again to Kuro and smiled sweetly. "It is nice to meet you, Black Reaper... I do hope whatever you were doing did not cause harm to this tower... That would probably alleviate some of the tension these boys are feeling if you said so..." *giggle* She tried to keep the conversation as light-hearted as possible, not wanting anything to ruin this miraculous night.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 3:40 pm

Metamorphi glared at Kuro, especially while he held Cloud's hand in his own I don't want this to turn ugly anymore than she does... he gestured to Bow ...but you and your activities are too suspicious, I'm sure there is a perfect explanation for what you were doing, and if you give it then there will be no fighting he sighed, he knew fine well a fight was coming.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 7:55 pm

Ephraim sighed. He took the shirt from her, putting it on correctly for her. He also put his coat around her. He sat back. The clothes were way too big. He facepalmed, but at least she was wearing something. He stands up, and extends his hand to her, wanting to help her to her feet. Ephraim gave her a smile.

"Pond d mesme eded ates?" (Can you walk?)
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 8:25 pm

Miley looked over the clothes they were very soft and they still gave her free movement from the size. this man truly was a genus he had giving her objects to protect her from the evil and violent humans but made sure he had givin her ones that she could still easily move around in. She looked curiously at his hand not sure why he held it out to her but smiled back. "Juonvo" (sure)
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 6:09 pm

Yang wasn't bothering much with the noise outside. Not with this in front of her. The new group could easily divide their forces. The man outside would be easily dealt with, not that she was entirely interested in him. Everything would be fine as she'd already downloaded the schematics of the tower to the laptop in front of her. It wasn't as big as it seemed from the outside, which was to be expected given the structural shape. How many rooms can you possibly fit into a T? That could pose an issue.

Standing up with her laptop, she walked through the lobby and toward the elevator, looking over different rooms with her laptop. The downloaded schematics were surprisingly detailed, yet nowhere close to complete. And each room had a clear purpose with the exclusion of 6 rooms. 5 she guessed were the rooms of the previous Titans, rooms she didn't entirely want to disturb. Especially Beast Boy's. Lord knows what you'd find in there...but a larger one peaked her interest. It was too large to be a secret, unlike the lobby and what seemed to be a conference room of some kind.

Stepping into the elevator she slowly went up the floors until the doors opened to reveal a large gym floor. It was just a gigantic gymnasium. That was pretty weird, it's not a school. Taking a step in though, several turrets came out of the wall and made the room's purpose apparent. It was a danger room. Getting shot in chest and legs a few times, Yang groggily stepped back into the elevator and pressed the lobby button again. "Ow, charlie horse..." She muttered, hopping up and down on one leg, holding her laptop under her arm.

Walking back out, she heard things become a bit more heated outside, and decided she may as well have a look. Tossing her laptop on the couch in the lobby, she walked out the door and stepped between Bow and the 'Black Reaper' and muttered before speaking audibly. "OK, look, whatever you just did, you hacked into the system. That's painfully obvious and from the look of the screen..." She said, looking over her shoulder at the screen, which was still turned on. In his haste, Reaper hadn't turned it off. It still plainly held the message 'data deleted' and she whirled around to give him another glare. "You deleted something. Now, we can't get that back. So just explain who you are and what you did. You have nothing left to lose."

Yang's gaze softened as she looked over the mask. It seemed vaguely familiar, which didn't make any sense. She had only been in America for about a month. "Have I seen you before...? Taken a trip to Japan recently?" She asked quizzically, almost sure it was a familiar mask.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin

PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 2:29 pm

Bow thought for a bit, and nearly begged for there not to be any violence in light of recent events. She said it was nice to meet him, and said that if he were to tell them what exactly he did and why he was here, that it might alleviate the tension. He also appreciated that she moved so he could see her, getting Cloud out of the way.

...that seems logical. Very well. I won't remove these obstacles for the moment. But if anyone makes an aggressive move towards me, I will kill them.

One of the people chimed in; specifically the one that had taken up a position behind him, and said he didn't want to fight either, but needed an explanation as well. Then a girl that had left earlier returned, trying to step between him and Bow. He merely stepped intricately before she could, standing beside Bow instead of having Yang between them. She acknowledged he had hacked into the system, and deleted a program.

Correct.

She then asked him to explain himself as well. She also asked if he had been to Japan, but he wasn't answering that. He turned to Bow, answering her instead.

I deleted a program producing a signal that interferes with my duty to the city.

He then turned his head to run his gaze across Meta and Yang.

No more questions.

He then walked past Bow and went to leave the building.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:53 pm

Bow blinked at his words, but nodded. Hopefully no one would try to start violence after her having said she wished for there to be none. And it seemed Meta followed in her footsteps with asking for no fighting as well. That made her smile a tad, like she had a little influence over his decision. He didn't seem like one who would normally turn away from starting a fight to her. The fact that all of them made no move to harm anyone made Bow's heart warm.

When Kuro side stepped to stand beside Bow when Yang came up surprised Bow a bit and she blinked, looking at him. As he answered her, Bow nodded. She opened her mouth to say something else as he turned to Meta and Yang and said no more questions. But that made her pout and she walked after him, speaking sweetly. "May I ask just one more question?"

Assuming he said yes, she would then nod and ask. "Are you a friend of the Titans or should we assume conflict will arise next time we meet?... In simpler terms... Are you a bad guy?" *giggle* She couldn't help but giggle. The way she was talking seemed funny to her at first. She liked to be much more straight forward with people.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 12:57 pm

(OOC: Lol, she had no influence whatsoever)

Metamorphi frowned when he tried to leave, he moved past Kuro to block his path What exactly is this 'duty'? he frowned at Kuro when Bow asked her question That is a good point, are you our ally, or our enemy? Which is it? he knew his actions may cause aggressions, but he could not let Kuro leave the matter so vaguely, he needed to know if the new titans had made their first enemy.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 2:44 pm

Ephraim was about to explore the Tower, but noticed that Yang, whom he was going to follow, had already come back down and went outside. He looked to the elevator and then back outside. Sighing, he knelt down beside Miley, and pointed outside as he talked to her.

"Flyse incopant athed, tha wes patiss." (I'm going to talk to the guy outside, wait here.)

Ephraim didn't think she'd listen, she was too inquisitive and curious, but he went outside anyway. On his way out, he heard people inquiring what the mysterious teen was doing here, why he'd hacked into the Tower's computers, and whether he was friend or foe. All good questions, but seeing how secretive this guy was, it was unlikely he'd give them a straight answer, if any at all. Ephraim stood on the other side of Kuro.

"If you guys noticed, I don't believe he's gonna tell you anything more than he already has. So I'll tell you what, we let him go; but if we see him again, we give him a fight. And another if he tries it again. Got it, Mister Mask?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 12:58 am

Miley nods waiting for him to leave before hiding near the side of the entrance to the door. she had no idea what anyone was saying but she wanted to see what was happening anyways out of curiosity. Maybe she could learn more about the humans and upper world by observing what they did alone when they weren't near her.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 3:24 pm

Yang sighed, realizing they really weren't going to get anywhere. Ephraim was right, and they weren't officially a team. It would be pointless to try and pretend like they had some big set up or a torture room or something. They quite obviously didn't. "Just promise me you aren't going to hurt any innocent people and you can go. I'd have absolutely no quarrel with you."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin

PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:27 pm

OOC: Bow said she consented to the things I wrote in this post.

BIC: The girl Bow started following him, asking if she could get another answer from him. He kept walking, but she was walking behind him, so it was fine.

Ask your question.

The boy from earlier appeared to be hotheaded, for he tried running forward to cut in front of Kuro. Kuro, however, had been interrupted for the last time, glowing, before sending an electric current through the floor and activating one of the bulkheads that the halls of the Titans Tower had so many of. It rose up from the floor and sealed off the corridor between Bow and Kuro, and Meta. Since it was in the Tower, it was heavily reinforced, meant to keep people from leaving. Overriding the access would take a minute or two.

That was getting annoying. He turned to Bow. I do what's needed to protect the city. Forgive me, Bow, but I've used my powers a few times, and they require me to kiss someone consenting to it in order to refresh them. May I?

Bow said yes, and he leaned in, kissing her for about five seconds before stopping.

Thank you. If you ever need my help, call this number...but don't give it to your friends.

He handed her a slip of paper, before grappling one of his cables to a tree, and zipping off. He left the island promptly, for he had work to do.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 10:30 pm

After Bow had asked her question, Kuro raised a barrier. She gasped and blinked in surprise when he sealed them off from the rest of the group. Turning to face him, she wondered why he would do that, but before she even asked, he answered that they were getting annoying and Bow couldn't help but giggle. It did seem that most of them kept asking him the same question again and again before he got the chance to answer.

As he explained that he had a duty to the city, Bow concluded he was an ally, just a loner as some were expected to be during this whole rising. It made her happy to know though that their next meeting wouldn't include violence, at least not towards each other.

When he asked for a kiss, her eyes got wide and she blushed. It took her by total shock and she stepped back while trying to process what he had just asked her. Seems it was some kind of payment to use his power. What an odd price to pay, but if it was necessary... He did he discover the tower after all. Very hesitantly Bow nodded and spoke softly. "Y-you have my consent..."

It was her first kiss. And she was giving it away so that someone could pay his price to use his powers. It was an odd sensation. She wasn't exactly sure she would like it. However, his lips were soft and sweet and she smiled in adoration. When he stopped, she blinked and blushed lightly, touching her lips. Before she knew what she was saying, she whispered. "You can use my lips to pay your price anytime..." Her own comment made her blush even brighter.

He then gave her his card and told her to call when she was in trouble, but not to let anyone else see. She nodded and put it in her pocket, looking up at him with her pure lavender eyes and spoke in sweet melodic tones. "You're very welcome, Black Reaper. Good luck and be safe!" As he zipped off, she sighed softly.

By that time, the bulkhead had gone down, either by them breaking it down or just time. Bow turned around with a sweet smile and almost dreamy eyes. "He's a good guy, just prefers to work alone..." Was all she said about him.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 12:18 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 5:05 pm

Ephraim watched Kuro go, a bit annoyed, but otherwise Kuro was alright, for now. He looked around at the people gathered there, and then saw Bow, and noticed her dreamy expression right away....he wouldn't ask. He found a biggish rock and stood on top of it.

"Alright...I wouldn't call that a first mission, but either way, whatever it was, we handled it. I wouldn't say as a team, but we're definitely getting there. So, now, I think we should have a look at the Tower; scope out the rooms and also check if there are any traps the old Titans left..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not What I Expected...(Full)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next