Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 2 Vote_lcapNot What I Expected...(Full) - Page 2 Voting_barNot What I Expected...(Full) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 2 Vote_lcapNot What I Expected...(Full) - Page 2 Voting_barNot What I Expected...(Full) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Not What I Expected...(Full)

Go down 
+3
Izzy
Bow
Thr33
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 2:51 pm

A voice came from behind the two What are you two doing here? he had heard their antics (OOC: He's refering to their antics in the first two posts) and followed them, thinking they were hooligans or something. He frowned at them, they didn't look very threatening, there was a pretty girl in a hoodie and some guy, but he paid him no attention, he was busy looking at the pretty girl in the hood.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 7:38 pm

Miley had been sneaking around trying to not be attacked by more people and noticed it was getting dark. Miley was shocked to see this having lived in a kingdom that was always lit up but fire and lava. Miley needed to find shelter and saw a island off into the distance. Miley went into the water gasping from how freezing it was to her but worked through the coldness and began to swim to the island slowly making over to it climbing up onto the shore.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 11:20 pm

As they approached the shore, all she could focus on was the spot in which the magnificent tower once stood, memories filling the halls and rooms with laughter, tears, anger, practical jokes, but most of all friendship. This is where miracles happened. Everything the world thought impossible became true within the walls of the titans home. Their bonds with each other is what made their team strong, what made their team a legend to be remembered throughout the ages, even if they were never found. 

A smile formed upon her lips as they dug into the sand. They would try. As hard as they possibly could, at least Bow, would try and find out what happened to them. She will rise up. She turned to Jake with a determined smile as he began talking, a fire in her soul. She turned back to the tower and then across the wide canvas of dirt and grass and rock. Her smile began to fade. When he spoke again she just nodded, a tear coming to her eyes as she thought of the memories lost here, of what may never be again. Never would their tower stand tall again. It would be another. Maybe it would rise up and take the same form as the original, but it would never be the same. 

When he turned to her, she turned to him, a slight frown on her lips, and she whispered. "It's barren... Like a forgotten memory... Nothing's here to hold it's place..." She hugged herself as that thought sunk in. This place reminded her of just that, a forgotten memory. Her forgotten memories. 

She opened her mouth to say something, but just like this place, it was lost the moment someone else opened their's. She turned to face the newcomer, staying slightly behind Jake. She didn't know why, but she felt safer there. Instead of answering, she tried to avoid eye contact and hid her face into Jake's shoulder. The remembrance of her forgotten past stirred her up and made her afraid of who she was again.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 11:34 pm

Yang heard someone else and peaked around the boulder. Shed have back up no matter who the good guys were now! Perfect! Jumping over the boulder, her shot gauntlets activated, forming a golden coating over her fists. She was holding one fist forward toward the duo, a very audible shotgun pump was heard from inside the gauntlets. "I could ask the same thing! Care to explain what's going on here?"
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 1:03 am

As Jacob listened to Bow's observation, he couldn't help but agree. He felt like he could almost make out the outline of the Tower, or, where it once stood. He could imagine the moon just barely peeking over the top of the tower, as if it was spying, eaves dropping in on his and Bow's outing. Ever since he stepped foot on the island he felt that inky sick feeling. The one that says that you're not alone...that you're not safe. He knew he was probably being paranoid, but he just couldn't shake the feeling.

That's right when two people, around his age again, jumped out from hiding, questioning their presence, almost threatening them. Bow quickly hid behind Cloud's shoulder, leaving it to him to try and figure out what was going on with these kids on the island. One was a girl, kind of short with bright golden locks and the other was a blonde guy, a little taller than him that looked like he could be her brother.

"Whoa whoa, I could ask you two the same thing!" he exclaimed, defensively. "Why are you guys so quick to confrontation anyway? ...maybe try and take a chill pill...they come in plenty flavors, you know." he started speaking sarcastically and reached into his pocket, bringing out an imaginary pack of pills. "Looks like we've got...strawberry...sherbet...and oooh grape! You'll like grape." he continued, motioning to the guy in front of him, tossing the invisible pill in the air for him to catch it in his mouth.

He paused for a moment as his joke didn't necessarily stick and decided to answer their question. "Look. The Titans are gone and...we just wanted to go somewhere where...we could pretend like they were still here, I guess..."

The girl's shotgun shell gauntlet made him guess that they were probably meta humans like Bow. It was very strange that they had all just happened to be on the island at the same time. A strange coincidence. But...he didn't believe in coincidences...not really. They were meant to be there, he felt. Something great could happen when individuals gathered together simply by common agreement or circumstance. He hoped that they weren't hostile...but he still felt oddly unsafe...it wasn't necessarily those two, but...there was definitely something odd in the air. He glanced up at the seemingly starless night. Utterly empty. Dark. The atmosphere felt very thick with darkness and danger to him, for some reason and yet...the moon shone through.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:35 pm

Ephraim was hiding behind a rock, watching four people farther up the shore, seemingly in conflict. A girl with golden hair, and gauntlets to match; he heard the shotgun pump, as it was audible even from this distance. There was another guy behind the two others, who was tall, and also had golden-blonde hair. The other two, a girl and a boy, stood between them, as if cornered.

The boy had blue-ish hair, and seemed to be trying to ward the two off with jokes, which Ephraim was guessing might not work. The girl wore a hoodie, hiding most of her hair, but from here, Ephraim could tell it was pink. What was she trying to hide? Was she embarrassed by her unique hair color?

Above all this, Ephraim turned as he heard a splash. A girl was there, soaked as if she'd swam to the island. She had interesting hair, neon orange, like fire itself.

"W-who're you?"
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 1:45 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 4:42 pm

OOC: Izzy, we're waiting on Pika. It's his turn.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 4:44 pm

((I'm just keeping it from fading into obscurity. Don't worry.))
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 8:16 pm

Miley jumps a bit when she was spotted. This island was filled with humans who were aiming what appeared to be weapons at each other. Miley didn't want to get attacked again assuming from experience that they would attack her and runs on all fours until her face smashed into something hard and she falls on her butt holding her face. "Hu lem mo ta!" (Ow the hurt!)
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 9:12 pm

When the girl with gold curls came jumping towards them with her firsts pointed, Bow hid even further behind Cloud. Then he started talking and she got a little scared of the way she was talking so she grabbed his shirt. Although she didn't like them instantly, she would never want a fight to break out, especially here. On this island. Tonight. When things were just starting to make sense to her and why she was here. 

Then he changed his tone and started to make jokes. Bow couldn't help but giggle as he named the different flavors, even tossing a pretend one to the boy. She started to move back to his side, making sure to tuck her hair behind her ears and keep it hidden. She wanted to keep looking down as well, but when she spoke, she would have to look up because that's just the kind of girl she is.

As Jake finished talking, she smiled up to the two. "Hello! I'm Bow... What's your guys names? I was dragged here by him without so much as a name... *giggle* Just kidding, he's right though... We're here to just admire the history that took place here... M-maybe even find something to hel-W-what the!?" She turned to see a girl run straight into... nothing? She ran to her anyway and gasped, not paying attention to the fact that she ran into air that just happened to be where a wall of the tower once stood, only to the fact that she was naked and hurt. "A-Are you okay!? D-do you need clothes?? ...That's not a question..." Bow bit her lip and thought about taking her hoodie off for her, but still scared of showing her pink hair completely.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 9:29 pm

Yang noticeably relaxed, putting her hands down as the gauntlets retracted back into the bracelets. "Alright. Then we're here for the same reasons. I'm Yang." She said, bowing to the two, seeing as she was from Japan. Common stuff there really. "Sorry for the misunderstanding."

Yang heard the sounds that were being made from the girl and turned, out of shock her hair was glowing like fire and her eyes turned to a red shade. "Woah what the..." Looking down at the girl she turned bright red. "I...er...yeah...she needs clothes." She said, realizing she didn't really have anything to give the girl. "Uhhhhhhhh..."
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 9:59 pm

The girl that had approached him angrily finally calmed down as the situation was explained. He probably would've thought it weird when the girl bowed to them as she apologized if a naked chick didn't run in front of them into what seemed to be an invisible wall.

"Whoa! Uh...Wh-what?!" Cloud stammered as he felt unprepared with how to mend the situation.

This night was just getting more and more odd, but an idea popped into his mind as he decided to sacrifice his coat in order to try to protect the girl's honor, although he didn't know who she was. He walked over and took off his overcoat, still leaving him with a sweatshirt, and covered the girl about her shoulders, allowing her to grab the sides and cover her front if she so chose. He then stood back up and took a step away as he decided to address her welfare before moving on to her outstanding miming abilities.

"Are...are you alright?" he managed to say, still wide eyed, in shock.

He turned to Bow. "Um...maybe she'd feel more comfortable talking to a girl?" he suggested.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 12:16 am

Ephraim hadn't meant to seem frightening, and he made his way up to where everyone else was, first by standing up from behind his rock. He stepped past it, going up the rise. He watched as the girl, whom he realized, now, was wearing no clothes. She hit an invisible wall, to his surprise, and shouted out something in a language he didn't understand. At this moment in time something clicked in his mind, as though a missing piece had been fit into his mind. A high tone filled his ears, followed by a voice.

-Eden's Apple Mk. XLI at your service. Foreign language documented. 'Ow the hurt!'-

Ephraim didn't have a clue what had just happened. But then he realized, the object he'd found in Colorado...This must be what it did.

"What hurt you? There's nothing there.."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 12:31 am

Miley backs up as the people surround her speaking in the same strange language all the humans seemed to speak. Then when she least expected it one put something on her she then jump flopping around. Was this some type of containment device? She wondered as it fell off her she then hisses at them her tail sticking up in the air as if to warn them not to attack her again or she'd attack as she backs up on all fours her butt hitting the same wall again. She looked at the wall placing a hand on it then back at the people. "Hug lik lo nop mja bel fhru sem'e! gjfu oung hebalu fuleba ut fur mal jutbto!"(clever trick humans but I don't see why you must attack me I have done nothing wrong! But if you try and re capture me with that thing that came off you your bodies I will attack!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not What I Expected...(Full)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next