Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 3 Vote_lcapNot What I Expected...(Full) - Page 3 Voting_barNot What I Expected...(Full) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 3 Vote_lcapNot What I Expected...(Full) - Page 3 Voting_barNot What I Expected...(Full) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Not What I Expected...(Full)

Go down 
+3
Izzy
Bow
Thr33
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 3:36 am

Kuro made his way across the waters in a small motorboat, checking his handheld frequency tracker. All signs were leading to this island, strange as it may be.

For the past few days, all of my operations have been uninformed due to the radio interference source on this small island.

Kuro stopped a bit away from shore, firing a hook at a tree, and then retracting it to pull him all the way to shore. This would prevent anyone from stealing his boat while he was here, and also keep it hidden a bit.

He made his way through the brush a bit, walking for many minutes, but eventually seeing a group of teenagers assembling another, fighting her. He thought he would lay back and see how it played out. There was no reason for him to get involved. He put on his mask, waiting to see if he should jump in or not.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 10:29 am

As Yang came up, Bow was just about ready to give up her hoodie, but then Jake came up right behind her with his jacket already off. When he asked if she would be more comfortable talking to a girl, Bow nodded and started to open her mouth. However, just as she did, another boy came up and started to speak. Bow turned to look at him as Jake tried to help cover the child. No sooner had the fabric touched her skin, she started screaming in a different language that Bow didn't understand. "I-I don't think I'll be able to talk with her..." She said as she turned to Miley. Her eyebrows furrowed as she saw the girl place a hand on the invisible wall. Was she a mime? Or... No, can't be...

Bow looked to Jake and Yang as if asking the question aloud, but not wanting to actually speak the words in fear that she was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 1:16 pm

(OOC: Too many things to catch up with, so short post)

Metamorphi furrowed his brow Me? I heard you lot trespassing so I followed you, now that I think about it... that makes me a tresspaser as well...
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 4:40 pm

((Feel free to skip me for now. Yang will just stand there awkwardly.))
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 6:58 pm

"Uhhhh," Jake stammered and faltered back a few steps as the girl came to her feet and started spouting out a bunch of words that sounded like a mixture of Swedish, Russian, German, African and gibberish.

"Whoa uhh, I have no clue what you're saying, uh...girl...person...but this is more for me than for you." He said blocking his eyes and trying to look away from her. "Don't you have any shame?"

He was not really prepared to handle a situation like this. He was just a kid from Colorado and not there was a weird naked chick freaking out that didn't speak English. What was he supposed to do!? He looked around at the crowd of teens around him. Maybe that's what they were for? "Um...does anyone speak Uzbek?" He spoke, trying his best not to aggravate the girl anymore.

The boy behind him had responded somewhat to the girl before, so he decided that would be as good a place as any to start. "You! Get her to calm down and for the love of God, put something on already!" He pleaded the boy, still avoiding a glance at the girl. It just was too awkward.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:38 pm

Ephraim was now extremely confused. His vision was filled with images and words, seemingly trying to tell him about several things at once; where this naked girl was from, what she was, and how to speak her language. It was also telling him about the Apple itself, but he pushed that away. He walked over to the naked girl and knelt beside her.

"Hey, uh...uhm...compand ut hased? I nes Ephraim." (Are you okay? I am Ephraim.)

Ephraim rubbed the back of his head, not sure what he just said. Regardless, he said it anyway, and hopefully she understood it. If she didn't, he would try again. The pictures and words in his head identified this girl as Milicondras. He would call her Miley.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 3:12 pm

Miley looked from person to person trying to figure out what they were saying. Miley staying on guard though even though they didn't proceed towards her. Then one of them came up to her kneeling down strangely speaking in feecon. Miley calms down a little sitting down. "My face hurts.... but other than that i'm fine thank you for your consideration... I am Milicondras.... how do you know Feecon Ephraim?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 4:36 pm

Kuro continued watching them from the shadows, listening in on their conversation for anything useful. Unfortunately, he didn't hear anything of merit. He decided it was time to move on. He aimed, and then tossed his dagger many yards into the trees beyond the group, trying to make it unnoticeable as he did so. It was about to embed into a nearby tree when suddenly it bounced off of something, dropping uselessly a few feet from it. That was sure to draw attention.

Slightly agitated, Kuro revealed himself, but didn't even look at the group.

I must say protective fields are something I've never encountered before...

Walking right by the group of teens, he placed his hands on the field. He expected to be repulsed, but none such thing happened.

So I can make physical contact with it...good. But...it doesn't feel like a field. It just feels like metal...wait...

Again, not paying the teens any attention unless they made any hostile moves or any inquiries to him, he suddenly started glowing blue, a red glow coming from his eyes, as a massive electrical pulse would engulf the "force field", Kuro continuing at it to see if it would give way. After a moment, the device overloaded and wore down. Until now, it had just been an invisible tower in the shape of a "T". Now it was laid bare to the teens and Kuro. Kuro walked to the doors, seeing if he could open them or not.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 12:42 pm

Bow just watched for a moment as Jake seemed to freak out and couldn't help but giggle. She turned to him with a soft smile and spoke quietly. "She seems scared and alone... I'm sure that there's an explanation for all of this and it seems that man can communicate with her..." She tilted her head in the direction of Ephraim and listened as he spoke the language of hers.

A few moments passed and Bow started looking around, wondering what they were going to do next when she saw something small fall from the sky. She blinked and looked to where it fell, seeing Kuro walk over and press his hand on an invisible wall just like Miley had. Well... That's strange indeed... She pulled on Jake's shirt gently to get his attention and nodded towards Kuro as he started to glow blue and emit a powerful electric current it seemed. She gasped and practically screamed at Miley and Ephraim. "GET AWAY FROM THAT INISO WALL!!" She herself stood watching as the tower came into view.

Her jaw dropped instantly and she fell to her knees. "I-it's here..." She felt numb for a moment, trying to collect herself, and then jumped for glee, a few tears running down her face. Any lights on the outside, or perhaps the inside, would come on as she felt the immense power of joy flood over her. "It's here! It's here! I knew it had to be!! Not really, but... IT'S HERE!!" She half-ran, half-flew to the doors as well. "Can you open it sir!? Can you!?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 11:10 am

Metamorphi ignored everyone else as he saw the tower ...wow for once in his life, he was speechless, he had nothing to say, he wouldn't anyway, even if the shock allowed him too.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 6:53 pm

Yang brought her face out of her hand at Bow's voice. "Wait, wha-?" Looking up at the tower, she almost passed out. It actually exists...holy crap. Taking a few shaky steps forward, she examined the door. "If someone's home...this definitely doesn't show it."

Rather than anything, she turned and ran back to her boat, coming back with some tools, including her laptop. Sitting down next to the door, she accessed the security system. "This is some stupid crazy security. Gimme a minute."
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 9:41 pm

Suddenly...nothing mattered. All of the bickering and drama that was rising amongst the teens just dissipated as his eyes rose to the sky to see the most miraculous site he'd ever seen. It started off slow as a glimmer of metal started materializing in front of the moon. It expanded and spread like ink on a  page, starting splotchy and then fading into focus. A tower standing strong in the shape of a T. The tower was dark, with none of the lights on and its silhouette blocking out all light from the sky and stars. It stood alone, tall and proud and...silent.

Jake turned from everyone and ignored any words or movements that might try to stop him. He pushed past anyone in his way as the tower stood, hypnotic in his gaze. He noticed one girl trying to hack her way inside and another boy approach the door. Jake knew that you could never break into the tower with tech. You couldn't just break in with brute force. There was only one chance he could think of. He approached the door and looked over at the boy silently before looking at the keypad. He pressed a couple random buttons when a sensor that he recognized as one of those finger print readers that he'd see in a movie. Rose his thumb and pressed it against the screen, praying for success. After a moment lines of yellow and green light surrounded his finger to i.d. it when the keypad turned hot.

"Ouch!" He yanked his finger away and waved it in the air as he felt it burn. The keypad showed the outline of his thumb and then glowed light blue. The door slide open into the building and the lights hummed awake, illuminating the bay once more. He glanced over to the boy who had been examining the door and nodded before taking the first steps inside.

"Welcome, Guest 001," A voice hummed through the hallway.

He stood and turned in circles, staring at the amazing room he'd imagined thousands of times. The boat ride was supposed to be for fun. He was just trying to take that girl on a cool ride, to try and impress her. He never thought he'd really find anything and yet...here it was. A tower but still...no titans. The dust that covered the walls and floor was evidence enough for that. He had come looking for the new generation...a new hope and now...there they were.

Jake turned around and looked at the people standing, some probably entering the tower behind him."My name is Cloud." He spoke loud, confidently and to everyone present. "Since the Vanishing, the world has slowly been losing itself, trying to deal with the new villains that have appeared, they don't have what it takes to take care of themselves..."

He took a few steps down the hall, looking at the ceiling and then looking back at the other teens. "The Titans might be gone, but their legacy is still alive. Us. We can be remade, revive the Titans and start it up again. The city, no, the world needs us...and I'm answering that call."

Cloud folded his arms and looked each of them over, unsure how they'd respond, but understanding that the question had to be asked.

"Who's with me?"
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 11:00 pm

Ephraim didn't even know why he'd come to the island. Curiosity, he supposed. Curious of why there were so many people on an island at sun-down. Curious what this island was like, the island where Titan's Tower once stood...and, now, it was known that it still did stand. It was still as strong, imposing as it was before, but empty. Cloud entered the gigantic building, and came back out with a small speech. Ephraim stood forward.

"I'm with you, because you're right. We can start fresh. We can rebuild the Titans. I guess it's just luck, or...fate that brought us all here tonight. And maybe a little bit of intuition. So, what do you say, you with us? Will you answer the call with us?"

Ephraim looked around at them. The girl with pink hair, who was trying to hide it. The aggressive one whose first instinct was to point her guns first, to be wary. The boy who made jokes, at times, and was serious, at times. The teen that only wanted to know what was going on, the girl that didn't even speak English, wasn't even from Earth; and him, and Ephraim didn't even know what he could do. He also noticed the mysterious stranger. Could this be the new Titans?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 11:09 pm

Miley was surprised to see the tower and she walked over on all fours to see the entrance and the guy doing a speech or at least she assumed he was for all she knew he was calling them all names or claiming the island as his new territory. Miley watched as it would seem the only guy who could understand her seemingly was joining this other guy for something.

Miley didn't have a single clue what he was joining but he was the only one who could understand her or possibly answer any of her questions so she figured it would be best to stick with him and join what ever it was that she was joining. She walks over to the two boys and sits by them as to say she was with them hoping she didnt just join something bad like a beat up your kids sewing group or something dumb like that.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 1:00 am

Kuro only angled his head to the girl next to him slightly, the one getting enthusiastic about him taking down the shield. Another of the girls came forward and tried hacking the security systems, as the other asked him excitedly if he could get her in. Kuro stared at the top of the tower silently considering the best ways, before one of the boys came forward and, after giving him a lookover, punched a code into the keypad available, the tower turning on and welcoming them in.

The boy entered, Kuro directly after him, and as soon as he would stop, or turn around, or whatever, Kuro would simply walk past him. He had a job to get to.

The boy introduced himself as Cloud, saying that villains had slowly been taking over the world, and that the world didn't stand a chance. He said that they could all become the Titans now, and that the entire world needed them. He asked who was with him. Kuro didn't even turn around, instead heading for one of the large computers. Sitting down in the chair, he swept his trench coat's sleeve across the screen so he could see it more clearly, and attached his radio frequency device to the computer, accessing its system to try and find the source of the annoying radio disturbance. He said nothing in response to the teenager's queries.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not What I Expected...(Full)   Not What I Expected...(Full) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not What I Expected...(Full)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next