Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Steel City's Reopening! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Steel City's Reopening! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Steel City's Reopening! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Steel City's Reopening! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Steel City's Reopening! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Steel City's Reopening! Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Steel City's Reopening! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Steel City's Reopening! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Steel City's Reopening! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Steel City's Reopening! Vote_lcapSteel City's Reopening! Voting_barSteel City's Reopening! Vote_rcap 
Moon
Steel City's Reopening! Vote_lcapSteel City's Reopening! Voting_barSteel City's Reopening! Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Steel City's Reopening!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Steel City's Reopening! Empty
PostSubject: Steel City's Reopening!   Steel City's Reopening! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2017 5:16 pm

To test things out more steel city has been brought to the form with the intention of many things one of which being the original one, it is the more dark and gritty side of things where you will likely be seeing more of the darker and more mature plot points. In addition this city will be exploit to what i call character involvement affected. This meaning that if something happens here in this city and no one is there to stop it, it ‘resolves’ this meaning based on the current state of the city and the given situation the end result will be figured out and will be a cannon event and affect the overall state of the city.

For example if there sand event of someone trying to attack stel cities mayor and there is no one there to stop the attack, and recently the guards of the mayor have been attacked and dwindled in numbers, the event will resolve with the mayor being dead and thus leaving the city with no leadership and a new chain of events starting. Due to steel not being the man nor only city on the site one can run around in it will be able to become in mass disarray and even end up being turned into a ghost town since it doesn't affect the entire sites members just the ones who chooses to exist in the city.

This allowing the site to potentially have one section that is constantly changing and giving members the feeling of what they do and don't do matters. While having an area to those who don't like to leave and come back to everything being different a nice consistent area that doesn't actively change based on members actions. Currently steel will be coming in as a heavily corrupt city and a badly damaged one with little to no heroes. This making the city a big safe haven for many villains to have fun with less fear of being overrun by heroes when they come into action.

Due to the sites low count of active neutrals and villains members will be allowed to post in here that they will be participating in this event, meaning that they will be permitted a free slot for a character that is primarily stationsed in steel city, and is either neutral, neutral evil, or evil. Once you have your character for this event up please alter your post to include a link to the character app so staff knows that that is not a character taking up one of your remaining slots. In addition we will be recruiting a ‘news team’ aka voliters of members who will read threads and report to staff at least once a week to give the staff an update as to what happened in threads in steel city so we know what's going on in steel city.

For solos that take place in steel city that you want to be easily found and notices you would put (solo/steel) in the solo title. Now i know that this is a lot of info so please do not hesitate to pm me and ask what the **** is this. I personally am not sure how well this will go down but like most things lately this is all guess work and alot of hope that this will go with minimal issues. I hope that members will enjoy this new kind of set up.
Back to top Go down
Lone_badass

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Steel City's Reopening!   Steel City's Reopening! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2017 5:37 pm

I will be participating in this event.
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character
Name: Solgaleo Cosmeom
Code Name: Omniarch

PostSubject: Re: Steel City's Reopening!   Steel City's Reopening! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2017 5:53 pm

I am hyped for this event, you can count on me to participate in it. ^^
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Steel City's Reopening!   Steel City's Reopening! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2017 5:56 pm

I will officially be participating as well.
My Steel City Girl: https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t6718-elizabeth-tivonki#102481
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steel City's Reopening!   Steel City's Reopening! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steel City's Reopening!
Page 1 of 1