Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan) - Page 3 Vote_lcapIt fell from the sky (Emmi-chan) - Page 3 Voting_barIt fell from the sky (Emmi-chan) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan) - Page 3 Vote_lcapIt fell from the sky (Emmi-chan) - Page 3 Voting_barIt fell from the sky (Emmi-chan) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan)   It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:28 pm

Malan'tai nodded and said. "In all honesty I work better in administration and scientific departments. I've been a leader for contries and planets in my past." He swam over to her and looked her in the eyes happily.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan)   It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:35 pm

Luna blushed a little as she stared back into his eyes "I-I'll see what I can do then...you should probably come with me..." she said, getting lost in his eyes again.

Last edited by Emmi-chan on Thu May 16, 2013 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan)   It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:37 pm

Malan'tai nodded and said. "Well then miss Northlight, please lead the way." he headed up towards the shore floating up and backwards keeping his eyes on hers.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan)   It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:45 pm

Luna swam after Malan'tai happily, loving how he was always staring at her as she climbed onto the shore and transformed her tail to legs, grabbing a shirt from the bushes too as she began walking to the aquarium.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan)   It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:46 pm

Malan'tai walked along beside her quietly looking around and said. "I'll figure all these things out over the next couple days." He glanced over at her offering his hand to her as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan)   It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:56 pm

Luna looked to his hand and smiled as she held it back, they soon got to the aquarium and she showed him around the place "okay...I'm not sure how I'm going to get you an admin job but we can at least talk to my boss" she said, walking up to the offices and knocking on the door of her boss before entering "hello Mr Greenward, I've brought my friend in, he wants a job here" she said, giving Malan'tai a nudge to give him a signal to start talking.

Last edited by Emmi-chan on Thu May 16, 2013 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan)   It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 3:01 pm

Malan'tai looked him in the eyes and said. "I am Malan'tai I've administrated world wide companies in the past and have done public relations work along with research and development of new resources to put exhibits of life like this into more prominent positions." Malan'tai followed him into the office for the interview.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan)   It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 3:15 pm

Luna quickly ran up to Malan'tai and gave him a kiss on the cheek as she smiled "a good luck kiss" she said softly before sitting and waiting outside the room for him

Last edited by Emmi-chan on Thu May 16, 2013 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan)   It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 3:22 pm

Malan'tai came out a few minutes later holding a name badge. "I work for environment research now. Basically I just make sure that the exhibits have as natural an environment as possible." He gave her a wink and said. "Your good luck kiss worked like a charm."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan)   It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 11:52 am

Luna smiled and stood up, cheering happily "yay! That means you might be working on my show tank, we have fishes and such in there" she explained.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan)   It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 10:56 am

Tiberius smiled at her and asked. "How about you show me to the tank and I'll look into it and see what I can do." He put his arm around her gently and started walking toward the main halls.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan)   It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:55 pm

Luna smiled and blushed when he put his arm around her, leading him to the main show tank which had a variety of fish and sealife in it as well as props hidden in a supply room behind it.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan)   It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 3:18 pm

Malan'tai walked around the tank slowly and examined it he moved slowly looking at everything in detail and said. "There will be some changes made." He smiled at her and said. "With your approval of course I wouldn't want to interfere with your performances." Malan'tai walked over to Luna and touched her cheek with the back of his hand looking in her eyes. She would fit his plan well, Malan'tai realized he had more than a passing interest in her and would make sure she was aware.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan)   It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 3:24 pm

Luna smiled and nodded "feel free, whatever you think that'll bring in more money" she said happily as she stared back into his eyes, placing her fingers to his hand.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan)   It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 3:27 pm

Malan'tai held her hand and brought it to his lips kissing it with a bow. "Of course my dear. First I believe we need to scrap you being out of water, and make the piano into a part of the reef. We can use the properties of the water to turn the tank itself into a speaker that way."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan)   It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next