Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan) Vote_lcapIt fell from the sky (Emmi-chan) Voting_barIt fell from the sky (Emmi-chan) Vote_rcap 
Moon
It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan) Vote_lcapIt fell from the sky (Emmi-chan) Voting_barIt fell from the sky (Emmi-chan) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan) Empty
PostSubject: It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan)   It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan) Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 1:01 pm

It has been a long cold flight his rage had finally settled as he zeroed in on the Earth, it was late in the night a star appearing over jump suddenly flying faster than a meteor should be able to even by theory. Doom opened his eyes feeling the heat but his field protecting him from the damage. He was headed toward a building and altered his course heading for an isolated pond in the park. The pod Burned up around him the last remnants of protection burned up. He used his shield to slow his fall fast and landed in the pond with a splash. He fell to the bottom breathing easily to wait for any potential investigation.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan)   It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan) Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 1:07 pm

Luna suddenly sat up when she heard the splash, having been sleeping peacefully before, she swam over to the thing that had fallen into the water...it looked human? Ohno! Someone must have fallen in, hurrying over to him she wrapped her arms around his waist and swam to the surface with him, bringing him to the edge of the pond. She put her head to his chest to see if she could hear any water in his lungs, if so she'd have to do CPR.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan)   It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan) Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 1:14 pm

Doom was so shocked by this he didn't react before he said with water pouring from his mouth. "What are you doing underwater?" He sounded genuinely confused. He looked over her form and suddenly realized she must live here. "Oh I do apologize for waking you. I simply put only just arrived to this world and thought this pond would be a perfect place to live." He smiled at her as he finished getting the water out.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan)   It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan) Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 1:19 pm

Luna blinked and looked confused before looking up to the sky "s-so you fell from the sky? You didn't fall in from the edge?" she asked surprised before she looked to him "s-so you're an alien from outer-space?" she asked curiously, her hands still on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan)   It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan) Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 1:26 pm

Doom simply nodded and gave a small bow saying. "I am known as Malan'tai, and you my lady?" Based on her manners he figured a charming demeanor would be more likely to instill faith and friendship in her. He smiled genuinely and just watched her waiting for her name.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan)   It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan) Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 1:35 pm

Luna smiled happily at him "my name is Luna, Luna Northlight, a pleasure to meet you Mr Malan'tai" she said happily "so...I figure with you having crash landed here you'll probably need some help? I know a few good places but I'm not very experienced with this time myself" she said.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan)   It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan) Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 2:20 pm

Malan'tai smiled at her and said. "Well miss Northlight, perhaps it would be better if we stuck together, I am a powerful warrior of my people and I can offer protection from probably anything this world could threaten you with. Of course that is to say I don't want to impose my company on you if you prefer being on your own." Malan'tai put his hands on hers lightly and gave them a light squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan)   It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan) Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 2:29 pm

Luna's face lit up with happiness "don't be silly, I'd love to have you stay here, it gets terribly lonely here so you're more than welcome to stay" she said happily, blushing a little when he squeezed her hands "don't worry, usually the most you'll have to deal with in terms of protecting me is hyperactive fans, I'm an actress and musician for the local aquarium you see..." she explained.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan)   It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan) Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 2:32 pm

Malan'tai nodded and said. "Well then I should have no trouble. So where exactly am I?" He let her hands go and looked into her eyes his own promising safety and happiness, if she'd paid attention the only time he'd looked away from her face was when he assessed what was happening to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan)   It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan) Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 2:38 pm

Luna smiled and thought for a moment, having noticed he had been looking at her the whole time, finding it very polite "I think its called Jump City...in a place called America but...I'm not completely familiar with this place yet" she said
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan)   It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan) Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 2:49 pm

Malan'tai nodded and glanced around at the park. "Planet America, good enough place for the emperor of an extinct race." He smiled a little and touched her cheek. "I know what it's like being alone, the quiet that unsettles the spirit, I would be overjoyed to help you forget loneliness."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan)   It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan) Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 3:10 pm

Luna chuckled "the city is called Jump City, the landmass is named America, the planet is called Earth I believe" she said before blushing again when he touched her cheek, gently placing a hand over his "I-I would love for you to do that..." she said, staring into his black eyes, getting lost in them.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan)   It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan) Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 3:15 pm

Malan'tai whispered looking back into her deep blue eyes "Then consider it done. We should probably rest up for in the morning, I'm sure someone will come to investigate the thing that fell." he smiled and slid back in the water, using his other hand to grab her hip and pull her back into the water.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan)   It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan) Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 3:17 pm

Luna blinked as he pulled her back into the water and smiled then sighed happily, her heart was melting already from his kindness and manner of speaking, she then showed him to the area of mud where she usually slept, laying down on it with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan)   It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan) Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 3:18 pm

Malan'tai laid down next to her and whispered. "I'll start building a room for us down here in the morning if that is ok with you." He touched her hand his eyes already starting to close.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan)   It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It fell from the sky (Emmi-chan)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next