Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A quite evening (Emmi-chan) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A quite evening (Emmi-chan) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A quite evening (Emmi-chan) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A quite evening (Emmi-chan) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A quite evening (Emmi-chan) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A quite evening (Emmi-chan) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A quite evening (Emmi-chan) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A quite evening (Emmi-chan) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A quite evening (Emmi-chan) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A quite evening (Emmi-chan) Vote_lcapA quite evening (Emmi-chan) Voting_barA quite evening (Emmi-chan) Vote_rcap 
Moon
A quite evening (Emmi-chan) Vote_lcapA quite evening (Emmi-chan) Voting_barA quite evening (Emmi-chan) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A quite evening (Emmi-chan)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

A quite evening (Emmi-chan) Empty
PostSubject: A quite evening (Emmi-chan)   A quite evening (Emmi-chan) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 10:05 am

It had been a while Tiberius knew this, he had neglected his wife for far to long. He wasn't allowed to be a part of normal society any more since now he was all over the news for wreaking havoc. Instead he robbed a grocery store and made a picnic setting everything up in a remote section of the forest. He had the basket suspended from a tree limb, inside was a bottle of wine a beef roast and vegetables. Now to get the guest of honor.

Tiberius made his way down through the tunnels to the hive. He knocked on the entry way to their chamber and said seriously. "I have something to show you." One of his hands was hidden behind his back.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: A quite evening (Emmi-chan)   A quite evening (Emmi-chan) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 10:11 am

Banana looked up from where she was sat on their bed and smiled, walking up to Tibetius with a curious look "what would that be my love?" she asked, staring at his arms behind his back curiously.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A quite evening (Emmi-chan)   A quite evening (Emmi-chan) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 10:14 am

(fff... my phone autocorrected Quiet)

Tiberius held out a boquet of roses for her and said. "I have an evening out planned for us if your interested. Just the two of us, you and me." He took her other hand in his and smiled leading her out of the hive at a slow walking pace.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A quite evening (Emmi-chan)   A quite evening (Emmi-chan) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 10:23 am

Banana looked excited "just the two of us?! That sounds wonderful my king" she said happily as she walked with him, placing the roses on a table to be put in some water later, she then hugged his arm with both of her arms.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A quite evening (Emmi-chan)   A quite evening (Emmi-chan) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 10:27 am

Tiberius laughed a little and put one of his other arms around her hips as they walked. He walked in quiet until they emerged from the hive into the forest. "I was kinda hoping that you would join me for a picnic out here where no one can disturb us. He leaned over and kissed her gently trying to show her she was still what mattered most.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A quite evening (Emmi-chan)   A quite evening (Emmi-chan) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 10:34 am

Banana sighed happily and smiled, kissing him back "I'd love nothing more than to join you my love" she said, staring at him with eyes full of love and devotion.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A quite evening (Emmi-chan)   A quite evening (Emmi-chan) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 10:37 am

Tiberius nodded and smiled at her as he made his way to the tree and cut the basket down catching it with his last free arm. He pulled away from Banana and spread the blanket for them setting out the food and pouring them both some wine.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A quite evening (Emmi-chan)   A quite evening (Emmi-chan) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 10:42 am

Banana sat on the blanket and smiled "oooh some wine, very classy" she said with a wink and a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A quite evening (Emmi-chan)   A quite evening (Emmi-chan) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 10:50 am

Tiberius smiled and served them both the meat and vegetables saying. "Oh you know already I'm a classy guy, just sometimes being a monster is needed." He smiled and offered her the plate and sat down asking. "Have you been welcomed in the hive?"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A quite evening (Emmi-chan)   A quite evening (Emmi-chan) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 11:10 am

Banana took the plate and shrugged with a frown as she began eating "I can't really tell to be honest...I just spend day after day in our room" she said quietly, enjoying the food.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A quite evening (Emmi-chan)   A quite evening (Emmi-chan) Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 1:14 pm

Tiberius looked down and said. "I know. I'm trying to be better now my love." He stroked her cheek with the back of one of his hands and served the meal with his other hands.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A quite evening (Emmi-chan)   A quite evening (Emmi-chan) Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 1:26 pm

Banana smiled and kissed his lips softly "don't worry about it my love, the fact that you've done all this makes up for it all" she said happily as she continued to eat, loving the evening.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A quite evening (Emmi-chan)   A quite evening (Emmi-chan) Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 3:57 pm

Tiberius poured them both a glass of wine and smiled as he drank his saying. "Banana, I wanted to watch the sun set and then the stars with you tonight." He brushed her cheek gently.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A quite evening (Emmi-chan)   A quite evening (Emmi-chan) Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 4:15 pm

Banana smiled and nodded "I'd love nothing more than to spend tonight with you my love" she said softly with a smile as she drank her wine and quickly finished her food.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A quite evening (Emmi-chan)   A quite evening (Emmi-chan) Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 10:41 am

Tiberius smiled when she said she'd love to spend the night with him and laid back in the grass looking up at the sky he laid out one of his hands to hold hers. Tiberius scooted over closer to Banana and asked her seriously. "You don't regret joining with me do you?" he sounded unsure since he knew he'd neglected her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A quite evening (Emmi-chan)   A quite evening (Emmi-chan) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A quite evening (Emmi-chan)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next