Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
One dark night.  (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
One dark night.  (open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
One dark night.  (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
One dark night.  (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
One dark night.  (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
One dark night.  (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
One dark night.  (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
One dark night.  (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
One dark night.  (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
One dark night.  (open) Vote_lcapOne dark night.  (open) Voting_barOne dark night.  (open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
One dark night.  (open) Vote_lcapOne dark night.  (open) Voting_barOne dark night.  (open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

One dark night. (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

One dark night.  (open) Empty
PostSubject: One dark night. (open)   One dark night.  (open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:09 pm

Bloodveld pulled himself up up the ledge to the top of the building. He stood near the ledge and looked around at the landscape. He hadn't picked the tallest building around but it gave him a general idea of what the place was like.

"Not exactly the nicest place to be" he thought. "But I guess it doesn't matter; what matters is that I get some nourishment" He hadn't eaten for three days, and it was starting to get to him.

It was dark that night. Bloodveld looked up at the moon. "Only a quarter lit...I suppose that's dark enough to give me some decent cover."

He looked back at the area; trying to find someplace that might have what he needed.

Bloodveld info: https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t3345-bloodveld
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: One dark night. (open)   One dark night.  (open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:29 pm

Zero walked up to the kid he'd never seen before, "New in town?" Zero had his hood up and covering his face, "You know, Crash Alley isn't that safe to begin with, but the roof tops are even more so."
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: One dark night. (open)   One dark night.  (open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:28 pm

Bloodveld spun around in response to zero's voice. He was surprised he hadn't noticed the hooded figure sooner, and wondered how he managed to sneak up on him like that.

"Who is this guy..." he thought. The sight of him made his cravings worse. "Shut up..." he told himself, "I'm not giving into that."

He stood with the edge of the roof to his left, and took a step backwards parallel to it. He wasn't sure of the guy, or whether he meant him harm or not. Either way, he was ready to run if needed, though he hoped it wouldn't come to that.

Edit: (Since Bloodveld can't talk, I'm gonna put this in)

Facial expression: slight fear; alertness, ready to react.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: One dark night. (open)   One dark night.  (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 6:58 am

Zero laughed when he saw him step back, "You know, acting like that makes you seem more guilty and, unlike the other Heroes around here, I kill. So, if you'd please just calm down and just get off the roof, I'll be on my way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One dark night. (open)   One dark night.  (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 9:50 am

Down at the very bottom of the build, Stella was sifting through trash cans to hopefully find something to eat. She had just arrived to Jump city, and so far things weren't looking too good. Maybe that was because she was in the roughest part of town? But on she went looking through the trash bags, her stomach rumbling for at least bits and pieces of something. At the very bottom of the trash can sat a styrofoam box. A rush of excitement rose in her as she reached and opened the box. She found a half eaten turkey sandwich. She devoured it furiously as she looked up to the night sky.

She suddenly realized there was a man on the roof. She stopped eating and watched. Was he going to jump? Not knowing what to do, Stella just froze and watched with pure confusion. She couldn't tell if there was another person up there, but whatever was going on was stopping the guy from jumping.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: One dark night. (open)   One dark night.  (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 3:37 pm

Bloodveld paused for a moment; then he tilted his head slightly, giving the man a curious look. "I'm not sure whether to feel threatened or relieved by that" he thought. "Still...he said he'd be going if I just got off the rooftops." Bloodveld turned and looked down at the alley.

"Not sure why it would be more dangerous up here than it would down there. But than again, I just got here; and he seems to know what he's saying." Bloodveld then noticed Stella, "Oh look...a spectator." He wasn't terribly concerned about her for the moment.

He looked back at the area, in the opposite direction of Zero, plotting out an idea of where to go once he no longer had a good view; then, taking one last look at Zero, jumped down into the alley, about 8 feet from Stella.

Bloodveld info: https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t3345-bloodveld
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One dark night. (open)   One dark night.  (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 7:06 pm

Stella dropped her half eaten sandwich in disbelief. Did that person really just jump? She knew the city was called Jump City, but she didn't think people were throwing themselves off buildings all the time. She slowly inched her way towards where the body landed. Stella had no idea if this person or thing was alright, but she figured she might be able to help somehow.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: One dark night. (open)   One dark night.  (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:49 pm

Bloodveld got up from a kneeling position after landing the three-story jump. "Well that wasn't bad at all..." he thought. He knew from living in the forest (before coming to Jump City) that he could fall from a tree without any problems; a fall like that wasn't much different.

Bloodveld turned around and looked up to see if he could spot Zero, staring briefly (Ooc: he stares regardless of whether or not Zero was there; you decide Zero). Then he turned his gaze to Stella. He looked at her curiously for a moment.

Well she's kinda pretty...

Cravings...

When he noticed these thoughts he tried to shake them off, "No...Shut, UP!!" he told himself, shaking his head and looking back at the alley behind him. There wasn't much there, except for a dumpster in the distance.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: One dark night. (open)   One dark night.  (open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 8:10 am

By the time the kid looked up at where Zero was, he was gone. Only to appear out of the shadows next to the kid, "When I said get off the rooftop, I meant use a stairwell. You okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One dark night. (open)   One dark night.  (open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 8:48 am

When she saw the figure moving, Stella quickly hide behind a trash can, but poked her head out again. Even though this man had no way of communication, she could tell he was hungry for something. Stella looked back at her uneaten sandwich and picked it up. She then hid behind the trash can once more and extended her arm with the sandwich slowly. She peered around the trash can once again. She wasn't sure what would happen next, but a man appearing from the shadows freaked her out. This scare made her heart rate beat 10 times faster and she could feel her other arm, behind the trash can, turn to steel.

'No! Please.' She told herself, 'STOP!' And sure enough, her steel powers stopped and disappeared. Stella turned her frightened gaze back to the two men. She hoped nothing rough would happen tonight.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: One dark night. (open)   One dark night.  (open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 11:03 am

Bloodveld looked at Zero, "What, ya I'm fine; that was...nothing"; he looked at the ground slightly off to the side. "As if I could actually tell you that."; his face looked almost sad.

Then Bloodveld noticed the girl behind the trash can. He didn't approach, but leaned over to get a better look at her. Then he saw the fear in her eyes. His eyes softened; he slowly stood up straight, then took a small step back. "I'm sorry...I didn't mean to..." he thought, his eyes full of sorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One dark night. (open)   One dark night.  (open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 11:13 am

The silence was getting to Stella, and seeing the fallen man stand up and slowly inch away, she decided the best thing to do was make sure he knew she meant no harm. Stella not only stepped away from the trash can, but stepped out of character. She was curious about these two new figures that stood before her. These were the first encounters she had met since being in Jump City.

She extended her right arm out again with the sandwich in her hand. "...H-here." She slowly stuttered as she got closer to the two men. Stella then looked both men in the eyes, "W-who are you guys-s?" Stella asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: One dark night. (open)   One dark night.  (open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 11:56 am

Bloodveld softly stared at the girl. "I wish I could tell you." he thought, meaning both that he wished he could talk, and that he wished he knew for certain. He looked at the half-eaten sandwich, eyeing it hungrily; "Is that...turkey?" He looked back at Stella, stunned by the act of kindness; or was it out of fear, or perhaps both, he wasn't sure.

He looked back at the sandwich; then, being careful not to scare her, slowly reached out and took it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One dark night. (open)   One dark night.  (open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 6:19 pm

Seeing that the scared man took the sandwich, Stella was pleased and made a small sigh. She slowly took her extended arm back and slightly shook,half out of excitement, and half out of total fear. She then turned her gaze to the man who didn't take her sandwich and asked again, "Umm...so w-who did you say....you were again?" Stella had no idea who these two were and what they were capable of, but they also didn't know her own powers, or faults according to herself.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: One dark night. (open)   One dark night.  (open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 8:22 pm

Bloodveld looked at the sandwich, then at the girl that gave it to him. "I wish I had some way to thank you for it" he thought. He looked back at the sandwich; then he reached out with his tongue, taking it from his hand to his mouth, and downing the whole thing in one bite. "A little dry, but it's still something."

Bloodveld turned toward the hooded man, "That's a very good question," he thought; "Who are you indeed?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One dark night. (open)   One dark night.  (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One dark night. (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next