Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Bloodveld Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Bloodveld Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Bloodveld Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Bloodveld Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Bloodveld Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Bloodveld Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Bloodveld Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Bloodveld Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Bloodveld Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Bloodveld Vote_lcapBloodveld Voting_barBloodveld Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Bloodveld

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Bloodveld Empty
PostSubject: Bloodveld   Bloodveld Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 5:19 pm

"Hurt you?  I don't want to hurt you...I don't want to hurt anyone."

Full Character Name

Jefferson Blake Smith

[size=25]===IDENTITY===
Full Name:Jefferson Blake Smith
Nickname(s): Jeff
Codename: Bloodveld
Alias(es): None
Classification: Gamma class mutant
Affiliation: Wants to be neutral good, but also torn between neutral evil.

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: None
Eye Color: Red
Height: About 5' 7"
Weight: 160 lbs
Other Traits: Since I can't draw, I have no picture (sorry I dont know).  Instead here's a detailed description.

Bloodveld's initial appearance may be a bit frightening.  His skin is like snake skin, and is as black as night making him look like a silhouette.  His feet are like a gargoyle and his hands are like claws.  His skin is smooth but hard and is without any hair at all.  He has no visible sign of having any nose or ears.  His eyes and mouth are bright red.   Basically his head looks like "Swampfire" from Ben 10 A.F. (except his head is all black and is not so big at the top; and his eyes and mouth are a bit bigger).  His mouth can open quite wide, and he has sharp black teeth; he doesn't often show them, but when he does they seem to match his skin, making him look like a Jack-O-Lantern or something.  He has two small pits where his nose would be, but they are hard to see unless you look very closely.  He is strong for someone his size.  He wears blue jeans and a black, leather belt but no shoes(they don't fit) or shirt.  

Tongue: I know it may sound a bit weird but it's actually one of his most important features.  
You wouldn't know it at first, but Bloodveld actually has a very long tongue; about 9 feet long when fully extended.  It looks kind of snake-like and at it's tip it has a point like a spear which he can use to penetrate flesh.  It has four bone-sported fingers (with barbs on them) that can open and close.  It basically looks like one of those origami fortune teller things, but much more pointed.  

===POWERS===

Powers:

Regeneration: can heal from minor injuries very quickly (a few seconds).  Broken bones or lost tongue take longer to heal, anywhere from 1 to 3 days.  Lost fingers or limbs take some time but they will eventually regrow in 3 days to 4 weeks, depending on how much was taken off.  

Thick skin: Bloodveild's skin is formed with thick cartilage in it that serves like body armor and helps protect him.  It's very good at blocking blunt force but less effective against things like knives or bullets.  Still, it's better than nothing and, combined with his healing abilities, can reduce a major injury to a not-so-major setback

Thermal Vision: Bloodveld can "see" heat in the same way a snake can. It works via the two small nose pits (mentioned in the description) and has nothing to do with his actual eyes; as such, this power works in even with his eyes closed or blindfolded.  It's not strong enough to track footprints but it can see, for example, if a person sat at a particular place and roughly how long ago.  

Skills:

Tongue: can extend to 9 feet and can support his own weight (but not much more).  He can thrust it from his mouth (like an Alien) hard enough to pierce flesh or, if he re-poses the tip, leave a good sized bruise.  He can use the fingers to grab small objects.  In between the four fingers is a tube he can use to drink or to eat small foods.  Also, like a snake, he smells by either sticking out his tongue or by breathing through his mouth.  As such, he almost always has his mouth open slightly.

Hunting: Tracking and killing seems to be part of his nature and, with the assistance of his tongue and thermal vision, he's pretty good at it.  

Stealth: His black skin, quiet nature, and swift, agile movements allow him to move (for the most part) unnoticed.  

Agility: With his mutation he's found it easy to learn to do things like run up walls, grab onto ledges, making high jumps, basically parkour.  He is also quite fast and has very quick reflexes.  

Strength: Though not superhuman, Bloodveld is somewhat strong.  I'm not exactly sure what to compare it to, maybe Robin...  Ya, I'm gonna say a bit stronger than robin. 

Weaknesses:

Passiveness: Bloodveld does not exactly like the idea of hurting people and, depending on the situation, will sometimes not even fight back.  

Light: Bloodveld is not used to open, well lit areas.  He feels vulnerable in them, and is hesitant to enter those areas.  He will also shrink back in fear from a blindingly bright light.  

Suprise!: His thick skin is not so thick on the back of his head.  

Hunger: His healing ability is directly connected to his hunger.  The longer he has gone without food, the weaker this power is.

Equipment: None.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality: Bloodveld is a shy creature an is afraid of being seen by people; partly because he doesn't want to draw attention or frighten people but partly because he doesn't want to accidentally hurt someone.  He cannot speak but understands English; although he doesn't often show it.  

Bloodveild is a very conflicted person; ever since he became the way he is now, he's always been at least a little bit bloodthirsty.  And I mean that literally; he has cravings for fresh meat, like a vampire or a zombie or something.  However the cravings are almost always small enough that he can control them.  

Yet he is aware that inside him is a monster that matches his frightening appearance.  If pushed to extremes, either by hunger or by intimidation, his instincts take over, and his personality changes to nothing more than a viscous, bloodthirsty animal.  If this happens he will recklessly attack anything with blood in it's veins until he is either satisfied or calms down.  He has already killed one person this way; and even though he was a ruthless criminal and deserved it, Bloodveld regrets what he did.  Bloodveld is terrified of the thought of hurting someone else, who might not deserve it, and has vowed to never let it happen again.  

Outwardly he behaves something like an intelligent animal (think Momo) but still has human morals and understanding.  He need's someone, more than he knows, but he doesn't know who to turn to and is afraid of being seen.  

Strengths:

Defensiveness:
Bloodveld is very defensive of others, even if he doesn't know them.  He would quickly jump to defend a little guy in trouble.  

Compassionate:
Although he's not a good talker, Bloodveld is a good listener and can empathize with others

Interests/Habits: Bloodveld is fascinated by music and could sit for hours in front of a radio.  

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: Unknown
Place of Origin: His first memory is running from a house in the woods.
Current City: Jump city
History: Bloodveld knows he used to be human, but his mind (and memory) have been altered, and he doesn't remember how he got this way or much of his life before the incident that caused it.  Yet from what memory he has he feels like he didn't have much of a life to leave behind.  He can remember running as fast as he could away from a house in the woods and living in the forest for (he thinks) 3 weeks before coming across Jump city.    

Upon coming to Jump city he decides to make his residence there.  Perhaps because it might be easier to find food, perhaps because some part of him hoped he could find a way to fit in.  Whatever the reason, he waited till nightfall, then snuck into the more run-down part of town, where he found an old, empty, boarded up house.  There seems to be no sign of anyone living there, so he decided to settle down and call the place home.  

Sample RP

Bloodveld lifted his head from the carcass and wiped the blood from his mouth.  He paused from his feast, looking down at the freshly killed doe.  "I'm glad I found you when I did" he thought, "I was beginning to get desperate."  He paused for a moment, then lashed out his tongue, spearing what looked like one of the lungs.  The barbs hooked, and he yanked his tongue back, dislocating the lung from it's place and taking it straight to his mouth.  He wolfed it down, then paused again to think.  "I'm only sorry I had to kill to get what I needed" he thought with a bit of remorse.  He looked down into the doe's lifeless eyes.  "Still...if not by me, you probably just would have been killed by something else; and at least you didn't die for nothing."  

The situation reminded him of something that happened not too long ago; of the time he killed a man.  "No!" he thought, trying to shake the memory from his mind.  "I didn't have a choice...he provoked me, and I was only defending myself" he thought.  "He was also a criminal, a maniac...he deserved it...he ASKED for it..." he justified.  He paused for a moment...  "And yet I feel horrible for what i did to him..." he thought, reflecting back on the event.  "I can't do that again...not ever again...not if my life depends on it..."  He paused for a minute, then looked down at the open deer; suddenly it didn't seem so appetizing anymore.  He sat there for a minute.  "Still," he thought, "the more I get my fill of you now, the longer it will be before I need to feed again."  And with a slight hesitation...he continued his feast.

Last edited by Kardus on Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:49 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down

Bloodveld Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodveld   Bloodveld Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 6:53 pm

Claimed. Expect a reply soon.

-Dar
Back to top Go down

Bloodveld Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodveld   Bloodveld Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 7:14 pm

Very interesting character. I just have a few questions for you to answer by editing the profile.

POWERS
Thick Skin- How durable is his skin? Is he just harder to take down in a fist fight? Or is his skin so thick that bullets don't even pierce it? Does it defend him against any sort of elemental damage?

Thermal Vision- Is this an active or a passive power? Can he track people by seeing the heat left by their footprints?

Let me know when you've answered these questions and I will take another look. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a Private Message. I look forward to RP'ing with you. Welcome to the site.

-Dar
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Bloodveld Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodveld   Bloodveld Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 9:24 pm

Immediate response: Yay! I didn't get rejected!!! SQUEEEEAL!

Thick skin: He's got pads of cartilage directly under his skin (cartilage is the same stuff your nose is made of). It's basically like wearing hard, leather body armor. It can't totally stop a bullet but can limit the damage done by slowing it down and keeping it from going too far into his body, possibly saving him from what otherwise might be fatal injuries.

Actually that makes me think of a weakness. He doesn't have very thick padding on his head... specifically the back of the head, so a bullet could penetrate with relative ease.

Thermal vision: this, like hearing, is active all the time, and I guess would be strong enough to pick up heat left behind by people. Idk about footprints though...there's not a lot of contact between their feet and the ground and not for very long; also the soles of shoes are relatively cold, so I doubt he could track that way. He COULD however, say, look at a bed and see if someone had slept there recently.

Also, he "sees" heat via 2 small pits where his nose would be (they're too small to be seen unless you look closely). Since it doesn't have anything to do with his actual eyes, this power works even with his eyes closed or blindfolded. Basically...like snakes do (I only know this from old Ranger Rick comics).

Anyway...better put those in the profile.

Ok, so how do I...oh, there's an edit button...nvm.

P.S. Once this is done I'm not exactly sure how to start RPing, but yes, I think this will be fun. Smile
Back to top Go down

Bloodveld Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodveld   Bloodveld Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:42 am

Bloodveld Riful_21

If you need any help getting started with RP'ing, feel free to send me a Private Message. You'll want to join some open threads at first, start your own threads, and make lots of friends. Most people here can help you get started.

Welcome to the site.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Bloodveld Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodveld   Bloodveld Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 6:01 pm

After looking at my character, as well as other's on the cite, I realize he looks kind of under-powered. I'm thinking about buffing the healing ability but also making it so that's it's less effective the more hungry he is. This would in turn make hunger a weakness. Does this sound OK to you?
Back to top Go down

Bloodveld Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodveld   Bloodveld Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 6:45 pm

You can certainly increase his healing ability, as it is fairly lack-luster for this site. Having it become less effective as he gets hungrier sounds like a good weakness, especially if he gets hungry quickly. Healing a lot of damage would take a lot of calories, I'd imagine.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Bloodveld Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodveld   Bloodveld Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 6:48 pm

Cool! Thanks for getting back so fast; I'll put that in.
Back to top Go down

Bloodveld Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodveld   Bloodveld Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 7:53 pm

Go ahead and put in specific time frames for how quickly he heals, just like before (only faster).
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Bloodveld Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodveld   Bloodveld Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 8:11 pm

Kk, done. I'm still a little unsure about the time frames, but I think it's pretty close.
Back to top Go down

Bloodveld Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodveld   Bloodveld Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 8:22 pm

The healing is still fairly weak for this site. You could make them faster if you want, but the powers are fine. Not everyone needs to heal at the same rate.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Bloodveld Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodveld   Bloodveld Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:04 pm

Just made a few edits, mainly just changing the Classification thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bloodveld Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodveld   Bloodveld Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bloodveld
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot :: Inactive Characters :: Graveyard-
Jump to: