Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Night Tour(Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Night Tour(Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Night Tour(Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Night Tour(Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Night Tour(Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Night Tour(Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Night Tour(Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Night Tour(Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Night Tour(Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Night Tour(Open) Vote_lcapNight Tour(Open) Voting_barNight Tour(Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Night Tour(Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zarakc
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Zarakc

RPG character
Name: Zarakc
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Night Tour(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Night Tour(Open)   Night Tour(Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:41 pm

During the few months of Zarakc's time in Jump City, there had been something that managed to catch his eye quite often as he moved above the city. Months earlier, the Titan's Tower would have caught been this something, with its endless vigil of the city. For now though, it was the observatory towards the far reaches of the city that intrigued him. 

It was late, after a large portion of the city retired for the night. The lights from the nightlife of the city were distant from this location, the moon and the stars supplying the light in the area. Zarakc made his way towards the entrance to the observatory, finding the location to be a certainly acceptable place for watching over the city whilst still feeling somewhat secluded from it as well, should one be looking for such a combination. 

He peered up at the dome that he had previously seen from so far away in the past before approaching the door to the facility and pushing it open, the door giving a resistant squeal from its aged hinges. As he made his way into the entrance, his footsteps could be easily heard throughout the area, it being rather devoid of sound sans the ever distant sound of the city's nightlife. Looking about curiously, he made his way to the centre, eyeing the various systems that were setup and curiously still functioning. He glanced about them curiously for a small portion of time before deciding to proceed along with his self-guide tour.

Transitioning his attention to the telescope, he grew quite curious about this whole place, wondering why such a facility would be seemingly deserted despite the appearance of working to some degree. He decided to not really put more thought into that ordeal, he knew little about the city and those in it to begin with so, he certainly wasn't going to figure out some mystery about this place being abandoned. Standing beneath the telescope now, he adjusted his gaze up through the open dome, now looking out at the night sky, enjoying the view.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
Night Tour(Open) 275-5

RPG character
Name: Lance Moore
Code Name: Fissure
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Night Tour(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Tour(Open)   Night Tour(Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:29 pm

It was another late night in Jump City, and while most people slept Jason was on a date with a girl from his high school. He decided to show her the stars since you could not see them when you were in the city. He had on his roller blade/ice skate shoes on, but set to be normal boots, but that was it from his hero attire. He had his right hand over her shoulder and she held his waist. Oh by the way, her name is Katherine, but most call her Katey. 
"Where are we going!?" 
She said in one of them very girly voices. 
"I told you already, I'm showing you the stars." 
Jason said with a smile on his face as they walked into the observatory. The hinges on the door creaked pretty loud, signifying the age on the hinges. He would look around as the place was nearly pitch black, but you could make out most of the machinery and whatnot. He would walk with her over towards the telescope and he would notice a figure standing under it already. Katey looked up at Jason and he gave her the hand motion to be quiet and calm down. He let her go and went to approach the guy.
"Hey man. I expect running into anyone else around this area."
Back to top Go down
Zarakc
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Zarakc

RPG character
Code Name:

Night Tour(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Tour(Open)   Night Tour(Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 1:52 am

Zarakc was preoccupied looking up at the sky when the couple came into the observatory, being a little too distracted to hear the door creak. As they made their way towards the telescope, the sounds of their footsteps could be heard, but Zarakc didn't quite notice it yet before he heard Jason as he approached.

"Hmmm?" Zarakc merely responded with initially as he turned around, seeing Jason's figure approach with someone else in the background. It was odd seeming, running into people here, though perhaps others were as attracted to this place as he was. "I did not expect anyone else either. Is this place yours?" He inquired, wondering if this facility belonged to the person he was now conversing with as he glanced back at Katey before looking back at Jason.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
Night Tour(Open) 275-5

RPG character

Night Tour(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Tour(Open)   Night Tour(Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 8:10 pm

"Mine, heh, nah. Just here to show my girl here the stars. A little something I see you're interested in." 
Jason would say as he pointed at the telescope. As Jason looked up through the opening of the roof from where the telescope was sticking out. From here the stars were clearly visible compared to being deep in the city. Jason motioned Katey to come over and she did and looked up in amazement. Jason would look back at the guy in here. 
"Well if you don't mind a little company, cool if we get a shot at that telescope?" 
Back to top Go down
Zarakc
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Zarakc

RPG character
Code Name:

Night Tour(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Tour(Open)   Night Tour(Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 8:56 pm

"It is a better view of the sky than the other areas around here." Zarakc commented as he looked back up at the easily visible stars for a moment before looking back to the couple as Jason spoke to him again. "I'm not used to being in company, but I don't mind it. Feel free." He replied in a straightforward manner, he was a little unsure as to why he was asked if they could use the telescope, but he quickly dismissed the thought.

"Do you two come here often?" Zarakc asked as he slowly moved about the outer perimeter of the room, his glance gazed upwards at the large telescope. With what Jason had said thus far, it sounded like there was a chance this was a possible haunt of his and the girl's.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
Night Tour(Open) 275-5

RPG character

Night Tour(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Tour(Open)   Night Tour(Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 9:12 pm

"Go over to the telescope, it should still be working." 
Jason would say to Katey as she scampered over to it and looked through it. That should keep her occupied for a bit as Jason walked over to Zarakc. 
"Her first time, but I come here a lot. Good place to just come when you want to get away from the city life for a bit. Quiet, peaceful, and with a view. What about you, getting away from all of it out there or something?"
Jason would then realize he had not introduced himself or anything. His mother would have yelled at him for being so rude, where were his manners!?
"Oh by the way my name's Jason."
Jason would say as he put his hand out to shake.
Back to top Go down
Zarakc
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Zarakc

RPG character
Code Name:

Night Tour(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Tour(Open)   Night Tour(Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 9:27 pm

"Certainly seems like a nice place to visit often. Me? I was just curious about this place. I kept seeing it throughout the area and just decided to visit it." Zarakc replied as he stopped circling the room as Jason approached him, putting his hands behind his back.

"Zarakc." Zarakc simply replied with a soft nod of his head as he looked at Jason's outstretched hand for a moment before looking back up at him, seeming a little puzzled. "Does that mean something?" He questioned, referring to Jason's outstretched hand, his voice expressing his mild confusion. He looked back at Jason's hand for a moment before looking back up at Jason, his own hands kept behind his back for the time being.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
Night Tour(Open) 275-5

RPG character

Night Tour(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Tour(Open)   Night Tour(Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 1:54 pm

Jason would give Zarakc an equally puzzled look as he brought the same hand back to the back of his head. He looked around thinking, but that was how people where he was from at least greeted each other. Jason would look back up at Zarakc.
"Well I mean back in my hometown you would shake someone's hand when introducing yourself. I thought that kind of um.. etiquettcy carried over around here." 
As Jason would finish talking he would hear the creak of the hinges of the front door. Someone else was coming in and then you could hear a holler from down there that it was the JCPD. Someone must have noticed them walk into the place and called the police, probably thinking these kids were up to no good. Jason would give a light whistle for Katey to get over to him so that they could hide. He would take her and himself over behind one of the machines in the room to take cover behind. He would look back to see where Zarakc had gone, if anywhere. The cop would enter the room they were all in with his gun in his right hand and his flashlight held in his left looking around. 
"If anyone's in here come out now. I'm with the Jump City Police Department, come out now."
Back to top Go down
Zarakc
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Zarakc

RPG character
Code Name:

Night Tour(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Tour(Open)   Night Tour(Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 12:24 am

(My apology for the delayed reply, my body and I decided to fight the last two days and I certainly wasn't winning)

Zarakc watched Jason as he began to explain what the gesture with his hand had meant. He nodded in acknowledgment, just another thing to learn when actually interacting with people opposed to his usual observing from afar.

"Ah, well I can't say I'm all to familiar with introductions." Zarakc would reply in a frank manner, after all, Jason was the first person he had met with during his time in Jump City and he hadn't exactly been watching people to pick up on all their mannerisms. He looked towards the entrance of the observatory as there were sounds of someone coming in. Not exactly sure what the current situation was, he glanced over at Jason and Katey and saw them hiding behind one of the machines.

Figuring it was better to follow suit instead of questioning the action, Zarakc did just that and hid behind one of the machines on the opposite side of the room. He watched as the cop entered he room with his flashlight and gun, silently ducking back behind the machine to avoid being seen. Looking over to where Jason and Katey were, he seemed to be interested in Jason's preference in how to handle the situation. It was most likely the case that he would have a better idea on how to handle the situation.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
Night Tour(Open) 275-5

RPG character

Night Tour(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Tour(Open)   Night Tour(Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:55 pm

OT: No problem at all. 

Jason would make eye contact with Zarakc from across the room as the cop was in the center of the room looking around. Jason would duck with Katey whenever he flashed the light in their direction. Jason would look at Zarakc and show him something in his hand. It was a ball of ice in his hand, but from the distance that Zarakc was at it could look like just an average ball. Jason would throw it to the far corner of the room away from all of them to distract the cop. When the ice ball crashed into the wall and the cop went into that direction Jason would get up with Katey and start running towards the entrance. He would look back at Zarakc at mouth the words "Let's go" as he made his way to the exit.  
Back to top Go down
Zarakc
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Zarakc

RPG character
Code Name:

Night Tour(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Tour(Open)   Night Tour(Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 3:04 pm

Zarakc peered at the ball inside Jason's hand, figuring it would serve as the distraction to let them all slip past the cop. He nodded enough so that Jason could see it from across the room, ready to take flight whenever they were ready to. As the ball smacked into the far wall and distracted the cop, he waited for Jason and Katey to make their way towards the entrance before he stole out from behind the machine and made towards the exit along with them. If all things went well they could all be out of here and not have to worry about any confrontation with the officer. If things didn't exactly go all that well, at least he had a few ways he could disengage from the officer if it came to that.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
Night Tour(Open) 275-5

RPG character

Night Tour(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Tour(Open)   Night Tour(Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 3:19 pm

Of course a plan that is thought off the fly can never work out perfectly. As Jason made it to the door with Zarakc and Katey and he would push it, the loud creak of the hinges that warned them that the cop was coming also alerted the cop of them. The cop would yell out for them to freeze as he ran towards them. He had his gun raised in the air and this was not one of your fat doughnuts eating cops, he was in pretty good shape. Jason was not sure if he should take his chances and use his powers against the cop in front of the two or run and hope for the best. 
"Crap, crap, crap, I don't know!" 
Jason would say aloud as time was ticking away. 
Back to top Go down
Zarakc
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Zarakc

RPG character
Code Name:

Night Tour(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Tour(Open)   Night Tour(Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 3:29 pm

Zarakc shook his head at the sound of the door's hinges letting out the loud creak that was all too easily heard throughout the observatory. It seemed quite an oversight for all of them to have overlooked that rather important factor in their escape. No matter now, something was certainly going to have to be done about the cop at this point if they wanted to get away.

"Just get ready to run." Zarakc whispered back to Jason as Zarakc took in a deep breath and faced towards where the cop would be coming from. He brought his hands back to one of his sides and waited until the cop appeared. As soon as the cop appeared in his sight, he would thrust both of his hands forward, summoning a powerful surge of wind to start from behind him and plow into the officer, planning on knocking him back and hopefully delaying him enough for them to make a getaway.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
Night Tour(Open) 275-5

RPG character

Night Tour(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Tour(Open)   Night Tour(Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 3:43 pm

As Jason had made the decision in his head and his fist that was between him and Zarakc became ice as he was about to get ready to freeze the officer, but Zarakc beat him to it and blew the cop back. He would look at Zarakc as he was shocked to run into another person like him, but he did not have time to dwell on it as Jason and company ran out of the Observatory. Jason would tell Katey to run ahead to get away because Jason could easily catch up to her. He would look at Zarakc and then at the cop car the the officer had come in. 
"Can't have him chasing us in his car now." 
Jason would go and freeze the tires on the cops car so that when he came out the car would be useless to him. Jason looked over at Zarakc with a smirk on his face.
"Didn't think I'd run into someone like me around here. Maybe we'll run into each other again." 
Jason would say in a positive tone as he gave one of those good-bye salutes and began to ran off so that he could catch up with Katey and get away from that cop. 
Back to top Go down
Zarakc
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Zarakc

RPG character
Code Name:

Night Tour(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Tour(Open)   Night Tour(Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 4:02 pm

Once the surge of wind had connected with the officer, Zarakc had turned around and ran outside of the observatory, soon after Jason had made it out as well. He peered over at the police cruiser as Jason took note of it and began to freeze over the tires to the vehicle, rendering it unable to be used for the time being.

"Someone like you, what do you mean? Zarakc questioned Jason in a curious tone, sounding rather invested in the answer to his inquiry, not exactly knowing what Jason had meant by the statement. There was a possible chance that Jason would know something about him. Though Zarakc certainly didn't know how likely that chance was, the phrasing Jason used sounded as though it was a possibility. So for the time being, he kept pace with Jason as they fled the scene, intent on doing so until he had an answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Night Tour(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Tour(Open)   Night Tour(Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night Tour(Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next