Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
All the Tech a Nerd can Get - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
All the Tech a Nerd can Get - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
All the Tech a Nerd can Get - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
All the Tech a Nerd can Get - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
All the Tech a Nerd can Get - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
All the Tech a Nerd can Get - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
All the Tech a Nerd can Get - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
All the Tech a Nerd can Get - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
All the Tech a Nerd can Get - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
All the Tech a Nerd can Get - Page 2 Vote_lcapAll the Tech a Nerd can Get - Page 2 Voting_barAll the Tech a Nerd can Get - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
All the Tech a Nerd can Get - Page 2 Vote_lcapAll the Tech a Nerd can Get - Page 2 Voting_barAll the Tech a Nerd can Get - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

All the Tech a Nerd can Get

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Alexander M. Peterson
Code Name: Darkman
Villain or good guy?: Good

All the Tech a Nerd can Get - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All the Tech a Nerd can Get   All the Tech a Nerd can Get - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:22 pm

"I've tried Halo, it's technology is similar. Sort of. And Call of duty is so cool."
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: All the Tech a Nerd can Get   All the Tech a Nerd can Get - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:27 pm

"I like Halo: Reach."

She grinned. Maybe he would want to join the team. He seamed to be a loner right now.
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: All the Tech a Nerd can Get   All the Tech a Nerd can Get - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:48 pm

"Unfortunatly It's not for pc." He said, sighing deeply. "Unfortunatly they don't give free stuff to leaders of armies." He frowned poking at one of the computer screens.
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: All the Tech a Nerd can Get   All the Tech a Nerd can Get - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:51 pm

"Yeah. You need one? I can loan you the money..."
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: All the Tech a Nerd can Get   All the Tech a Nerd can Get - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:29 am

"No, I just met you and I don't want to steal your money or anyone elses the matter fact." He said, grinning nervously.
Back to top Go down
Jackal5534
Jackal5534

RPG character
Name: Rebecca Cross
Code Name: Element Chaos

PostSubject: Re: All the Tech a Nerd can Get   All the Tech a Nerd can Get - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:20 am

"Call of duty?" The large mechanical thing had turned to face them both, and you could clearly see the weaponry strapped to it's being. "Try fighting in a real war. You lose A LOT more, then just some little dude." He scoffed softly, the mechanical qualities of the vocals gave way to more human ones as he slowly side stepped his way towards them, like a giant mechanical crab. The mask opened up to reveal a man's face. Just about the only part of him that wasn't badly damaged, despite the heavy scarring. He had those rugged looks of someone who served in the military, but also the softer caring look of a family man.

"Those games are a mockery of war. A pile of crap that does a disservice to those who fought and died for their countries. All because you want some goddamn fun." He had a look in his eyes, that showed his disliked those games. "Now maybe, if those bastards didn't advertise it on Veterans day and maybe a week before Christmas, then it wouldn't be a full blown pile of horse crap."

"By the way. Name's Jack Redding, everyone just calls me Panzer. For obvious reasons." He looked at them both with a grin, before closing the mask about his head again. "Hey big guy. That thing fires a three quarter of an inch round correct?" He asked pointing one of the clawed fingers on his suit at the gun he was hefting about. He was curious mostly because sometimes his suits computer tended to screw up, and gave off a larger caliber then normal. Which was impossible, as that would put that weapon in comparison with an anti-material rifle. He reached a hand out in the general manner of polite greetings or in short, he wanted to shake hands with Joshua.
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: All the Tech a Nerd can Get   All the Tech a Nerd can Get - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 4:00 pm

Joshua turned and faced this mechanical thing, talking as if Joshua had not known war. When he asked of his gun and reached his hand out as an earthling greating he reached his hand out as well. He gripped Jack's mechanical hand and squezed tight, almost breaking the hand. He then pulled Jack to him and said. "Don't talk of war as if I have never heard of it. One thousand, nine hundred and twenty three years I have been at war with other aliens, other treachorous humanoids whom lost there sanity by seeking a false god or idle and worshiping it. I know loses and I know how many of my friends have died for me, for my father, and for there legion," Joshua voice was raised.

His voice could be heard outside of the Galleria. He was a loud Astartes and his voice would coil and send fear into any man whom heard it. His grip started to crack the suits hand but he let go just in time so it wouldn't be badly damaged. "And the gun fires four quarters of an inch round, you were close."
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: All the Tech a Nerd can Get   All the Tech a Nerd can Get - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 4:17 pm

Rain was about to answer Josh, to tell him he wasn't stealing, but she was getting rid of the money, but they were interupted.

War? I'm sure I know of war. This life I'm living, it's war all the time. I don't come into town without something I could use incase a stupid villian decides to steal the beauty store's supple of ultra-hold hair spray. Sure, it might be as big as some, but it always has that chance of backfiring in my face, and killing my friends, me, or inocent bystanders.

This guy was totally out of bounds. Sure he had a right of speach, but he didn't have to be so rude about it.

Luckily for him, she held her tongue.
Back to top Go down
Jackal5534
Jackal5534

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: All the Tech a Nerd can Get   All the Tech a Nerd can Get - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 4:31 pm

Jack flexed the armored hand there was no damage not even a dent it would take a little more then that to do any damage to his suit. "Yeah well, don't assume I know what you know Buddy." Jack stood his ground. He wasn't going to back down, because this guy was a glorified hulk not even in the slightest. He's had to face far worse. "I can tell you one thing big guy. You don't, scare me." This wasn't stupidity, he just didn't have much to lose anymore. You could hear it in his voice. Sure saving lives was good and all, but what point was there when your family was supposedly dead. In short, he lost or thought he lost everything. "I just have a problem with those assholes who go out of their way, developing the game adverts for them and pretty much, using veterans day as a selling point for their overpriced plastic crap in a case." His mood shifted when he realized he might have jumped the gun. "So sorry. I just tend to get a bit jumpy when people mention that particular game series."

(Also totally ignoring that auto-hit.)
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: All the Tech a Nerd can Get   All the Tech a Nerd can Get - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 4:57 pm

"Well, Buddy, don't assume no one else knows what you know."

Rain felt the need to stick up for... for who, she wasn't sure. But this guy needed to come to the reality he wasn't the only one who went through stuff.
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: All the Tech a Nerd can Get   All the Tech a Nerd can Get - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:25 pm

"Child, you do not know what true war is." He said, getting angry at Panzer's ignorance towards Joshua. "You will learn that I am stronger then your poor excuse of a war machine." Joshua remarked, his anger rising. A primarch's rage was the deadliest. Anybody who was caught in it were either going to die or going to be severly injured.

"Of course you do." Joshua said, still angry at the talking tin can.
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: All the Tech a Nerd can Get   All the Tech a Nerd can Get - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:30 pm

Rain placed her handly light on Joshua, and a little more firm on Panzer. She wasn't going to let this come to blows, not in this life time. Her eyes turned to a deep hazel, and her voice turned sweet, but with thick authority.

"This is not the time, nor place. You will either get along, or separate paths."

Hopefully they would listen.
Back to top Go down
Jackal5534
Jackal5534

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: All the Tech a Nerd can Get   All the Tech a Nerd can Get - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:50 pm

"Why the hell are we even fighting? We're acting like goddamn enemies here." He hated war. It turned him into this machination, this embodiment of war and like hell he didn't know about true war. "So yeah, so what if I don't know about your idea of war. You don't know about ours either. So it's a moot point." He crossed his arms and sighed. He didn't like fighting as much as the next person, but even so, it was hardwired into him to generally fight anyone that was deemed a threat. "What I wouldn't give to have my family back." He sighed again. This day had gone off to a rocky start, and all he could think about was if this day could get any worse.
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: All the Tech a Nerd can Get   All the Tech a Nerd can Get - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:56 pm

"Atleast your brothers don't want you dead." He said, lowering his gaurd for Rain. He didn't want his new friend to get hurt by his rage. "I know your planet's wars. Always fighting each other for religion, territory, respect, and politics. It's pathetic and a waste of time. Your differences and grievances are like Terra's History, how the same race had war with each other for a ridiculous reason."

He sniffed a bit and his eyes widened. "Son of a..."

"WAAAAAAAAGH" A loud yell came as a large, broad shouldered, green alien charged at both Panzar and the Primarch. Josh quickly pushed Rain out of the way, not wanting her to get hurt by this charge. Gorgutz rammed both Panzar and Joshua into the wall of the store. "Oye, you ummies are nut boss enouh to foight me." Gorgutz yelled at the two heroes, not noticing Rain.
Back to top Go down
Jackal5534
Jackal5534

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: All the Tech a Nerd can Get   All the Tech a Nerd can Get - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 10:04 pm

"Yeah, well. I'm glad I don't have any siblings then." He was about to continue when he heard a loud yell that caught his attention. His first reaction was to stare at this thing, it was massive and it did not look friendly. Then it slammed into him and that got him pissed off. "Oh this ugly assbackwards pig faced bastards gonna get it." He cocked his hand back and with a rather startling amount of speed launched a good old fashioned punch, aimed for the things chest with enough force to buckle steel. "If there's one thing I hate it's idiots. But if there's something I positively despise. It's big ugly idiots, who speak with a cockney accent." Panzer was worked up and if he really went at it, he was going to start using weapons and if it came down to that, well problems were going to arise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All the Tech a Nerd can Get   All the Tech a Nerd can Get - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All the Tech a Nerd can Get
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next