Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
All the Tech a Nerd can Get Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
All the Tech a Nerd can Get Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
All the Tech a Nerd can Get Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
All the Tech a Nerd can Get Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
All the Tech a Nerd can Get Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
All the Tech a Nerd can Get Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
All the Tech a Nerd can Get Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
All the Tech a Nerd can Get Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
All the Tech a Nerd can Get Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
All the Tech a Nerd can Get Vote_lcapAll the Tech a Nerd can Get Voting_barAll the Tech a Nerd can Get Vote_rcap 
Moon
All the Tech a Nerd can Get Vote_lcapAll the Tech a Nerd can Get Voting_barAll the Tech a Nerd can Get Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

All the Tech a Nerd can Get

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

All the Tech a Nerd can Get Empty
PostSubject: All the Tech a Nerd can Get   All the Tech a Nerd can Get Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:09 pm

This store is everything that the cheesy title says! It doesn't matter if you're here to get some video game, the newest hard-drive, or one of those things no one, but a nerd, can remember the name of, we've got it!

Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: All the Tech a Nerd can Get   All the Tech a Nerd can Get Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:13 pm

Rain walked into the store. She was going to find a really good computer for her room.
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Alexander M. Peterson
Code Name: Darkman

PostSubject: Re: All the Tech a Nerd can Get   All the Tech a Nerd can Get Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:19 pm

(nice name for the title :P ))

Joshua walked around this "mall" humans had called. He didn't like it at all. People were too close to him and were staring right at him. He hated being stared at. But he had a feeling alot of people would stare at a giant with armor and a bolter rifle strapped to his back. He left his helmet at the Titan's tower. He stopped, seeing a collection of primitive technology. He walked into the store and looked around, the nerds staring at him with a dropped jaw. He went over to the computers and grinned at them, his long black hair hanging on his back.

He saw someone enter the store, not realy paying attention as he was entertained by the low tech computers.
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: All the Tech a Nerd can Get   All the Tech a Nerd can Get Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:23 pm

Rain looked up as a man covered in armor came in. He walked towards her, then turned to look at the computers. His walk was as graceful as the suit would alow. But it didn't make her feel any aw. Of course the weapons fasinated her; she had always loved weapons, but he was as human as she was.

"What do you think is the best to get? I need a new one really bad."
Back to top Go down
Jackal5534
Jackal5534

RPG character
Name: Rebecca Cross
Code Name: Element Chaos

PostSubject: Re: All the Tech a Nerd can Get   All the Tech a Nerd can Get Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:34 pm

A large suit lumbered towards the tech store. People moved out of the way, either shouting in surprise or staring in awe at this massive mechanized suit. It lumbered into the store. Ducking and moving sideways into it, the thing was nearly as wide as it was tall and it packed enough weapons to turn half the store into slag and thankfully, that was not it's intentions. It spoke in a highly mechanized voice, that sounded human. "Excuse me do you have any sticks of ram, or any of those samsung 256gig SSD drives?" It was a simple question and then it noticed the other large imposing person focusing the optics on him and his weapons trying to identify his weapons. All he got from the scan, was that the caliber was nearly 20mm in size. He whistled softly to himself. Big gun He stood there at the counter, the clawed actuator tapping softly on the glass counter top. To say the least, he was massive, and it seemed he was buying some spare parts for a computer.
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: All the Tech a Nerd can Get   All the Tech a Nerd can Get Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:20 am

Joshua eyed Rain asking him what would be best to get. He had seen her stare at him but not really at him. He followed her gaze to his weapon and grinned. He took his rifle out with one hand, "Standard Bolter Rifle with a few modifications." He said, holding the rifle with his two hands and close to his chest.

He looked back as he heard a mechanized voice ask a strange question to him. He looked at the things armor, impressed that the armor's technology was more advanced then the stores tech.
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: All the Tech a Nerd can Get   All the Tech a Nerd can Get Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:01 am

Rain grinned as he showed off his weapon. Although she'd love to be able to show some skill while kicking butt, that wasn't a Titan's job. We didn't kill, we defended.

"It's beautifully created. You made the modifications yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: All the Tech a Nerd can Get   All the Tech a Nerd can Get Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 8:14 pm

"Yes." He said, pointing the barrel of the gun at Rain, holding the gun by the top. There were two barrels on his gun. "One for custom explosive bolter rounds," He said pointing at the top barrel. "The other fires anti personal shot gun bullets." He then lifted the gun up slight so the under the the rifle was eye level to Rain. "Underbarrel grenade launcher with gas grenades and regular grenades." He then tossed the rifle up and caught it with his right hand by the handle, making the weapon look light.

The weapon was actually 300 pounds. "Excelent firing rate, great accuracy, and almost no recoil. An Astarte's dream is to fire my famous weapons. My legion is very proud of their craftsmanship."
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: All the Tech a Nerd can Get   All the Tech a Nerd can Get Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 8:19 pm

"As they should be."

She kept her smile, but her heart and felt a swift sting. His legion. She didn't have a legion, people, nothing. Rain was alone in the world.

Rain turned back to the computers.

"So you never answered me; what would you suggest?"
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: All the Tech a Nerd can Get   All the Tech a Nerd can Get Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 8:58 pm

"I would suggest this one." He said, pointing to a new computer. "It's primitive at best for me but it should be good for you." He said, smiling back at her. "You seem to like weapons? Guns or knife?" He asked straping his rifle back on his back.
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: All the Tech a Nerd can Get   All the Tech a Nerd can Get Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:05 pm

She nodded at the computer. I wonder if they have a booster. I'm gonna have lots of games, and hacker programs.

She thought for a minute before answering.

"Hm... I don't know. A gun is useful, but so is a knife. A gun is longer range, but a knife is silent. I guess I like both; which one I use depends on the mission."

She shrugged.

"What about you? I'm guessing guns."
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: All the Tech a Nerd can Get   All the Tech a Nerd can Get Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:11 pm

"Both, Knife is better for close combat and a gun is better for range and destruction. Of course a knife is fun to throw." Joshua said, smiling at her wider when she said she prefered a knife. "What are you going to use the computer for?"
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: All the Tech a Nerd can Get   All the Tech a Nerd can Get Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:13 pm

She grinned.

"Gaming, creating 3D images, that kind of stuff."
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: All the Tech a Nerd can Get   All the Tech a Nerd can Get Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:16 pm

"What games? I mean I tried some of the games and find alot of it entertaining." He said, starting the like this human.
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: All the Tech a Nerd can Get   All the Tech a Nerd can Get Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:18 pm

"Halo, Call of Duty, though I prefer those on the Xbox. But yeah, that stuff."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All the Tech a Nerd can Get   All the Tech a Nerd can Get Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All the Tech a Nerd can Get
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next