Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 70 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) - Page 3 Vote_lcap'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) - Page 3 Voting_bar'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) - Page 3 Vote_lcap'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) - Page 3 Voting_bar'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE)

Go down 
+2
Ixen
Kyte
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE)   'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 4:41 am

Tiberius bowed slightly to Kyte as he stepped back saying seriously. "I respect you as a warrior, I look forward to your instruction. I cannot pass your test as I am currently. I've relied on my instinct to carry me this far, and my strength combined with speed make me dangerous. You, are on a higher level." Tiberius backed out of the ring obviously he wasn't done but he knew there would be no winning for now and accepted that. A stupid hunter doesn't hunt again. Tiberius walked over to the wall and changed back as quickly as he could.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: 'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE)   'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 4:46 am

Kyte blinked, before bowing, nodding to Tiberius.

A respectable decision. Pix, you're next.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix

PostSubject: Re: 'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE)   'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 6:47 am

Behind the crowd, Hugh stirred. Preparation was key here. As their tutor advised, a stratagem had been devised. Though Tiberius hadn't afforded him nearly as much time as he would have thought. Staff members sure were powerful. If not even gargantuan gums himself could move Kyte, then the demon would not be ousted by physical means.

He would have to out-think his teacher, "Brawn failed. If brain goes the same way, I'd like to suggest my classmates take an early lunch." Pix did a quick warm-up exercise with his arms as he approached; circumventing his classmates. He was in no hurry. Finally when facing Kyte he closed his eyes to concentrate (>.<).

The pixels of his body separated into a shapeless mass. These pixels would then come to surround his foe as a whirlwind. Handy that Kyte was restricted to the circle. Prevented him escaping slow maneuvers such as this. Easily avoidable until you were at its centre.

Then the attack was launched. A foot would materialise and strike at Kyte's right shin, while two hands would appear to push at the demon's back simultaneously. See if they could catch him off balance.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: 'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE)   'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 4:00 pm

Pix made a remark about how when brawn failed, brains were next, and that if that failed, they should just give up.

You're thinking in the right direction, Pix.

Pix surrounded him with pixels, right at the boundaries of the circle. Kyte nodded; this was the way he wanted the students to think. He poked through the pixels with his longsword, before quickly whirling around in an attempt to disrupt the whirlwind.

Either way, when the foot came in, he stamped his own foot down on it. When the two hands pushed him from behind, he used the sword to help him keep balance as he kicked them with his other foot.

I quite like the way you're thinking, Pix. You're still using brawn in your solution, though. Strike one.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: 'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE)   'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 4:26 pm

The whirlwind quickly lost energy and cohesion. With his attack negated, Pix returned to his original position, restoring the body he'd disintegrated. One attack down. Strike uno. Given the dexterity he'd shown when facing Tiberius, Pix wasn't surprised this initial scheme had failed. Didn't matter. All that was necessary is to keep Kyte occupied.

"It's a fusion. Brain with a sprinkle of brawn flavouring." As he spoke, other pixels would come to Pix's aid. Those not of his own body. The sprite formed a platform out of them, and jumped upon it. The pixel construct levitated upwards, "If it was just the former, I doubt my friends could keep up." He rubbed his foot, the one Kyte had stamped into pieces before. It was fine if he took a beating. The plan was in effect.

For his next assault, the platform shot downward and forward as the bishop flies; directly at Kyte. A suicidal charge then. For all his boasting Pix had gone with choice one in the unoriginal handbook. Or so it would have been had he not had a second pixel construct ready. This one approached from Kyte's six. It was shaped like a wedge. And aimed for the demon's feet.

Misdirection was key. Have your foe commit to his defense and then strike blind. Yet still, this attack was far too basic for it to be Hugh's crowning maneuver. But why waste your best plans on people who fell by the wayside?
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: 'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE)   'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 4:51 pm

Kyte smiled as Pix explained his tactics.

Whatever works.

Pix had attempted a pincer attack already, so as Pix came at him, Kyte took a glance behind him, seeing the wedge. Kyte aimed straight up, firing his gun into Pix's platform construct, as he turned to slash with his sword behind him, destroying the wedge. If Pix hadn't backed off on the flying platform, Kyte would lash out with his sword at just the front edge of the construct, in hopes of sending Pix flying.

Strike two, Pix.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: 'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE)   'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 5:24 pm

And Pix did go flying, though at least manged a roll to break his fall. The student finished a heap on the floor. Not one of his best plans. He stood and worked his way back to where he was first standing. By now his attempts must have looked comical, with the ease of which they were batted away. Thank goodness he had a good finisher, or the sprite might be mocked. More than a HIVE student is usually. (>_>)

"I'd like to see you try and stop this." Once more Hugh summoned pixels to his aid. The ones from his previous attack. They melded together to form a swarm. Then the great blizzard would set upon his tutor. So dense was the flurry it was like being in a sandstorm. Yet instead of taking advantage of the reduced visibility, Pix didn't move.

If Kyte did not disperse the attack himself, Pix would do so. It was over. He was now stood inside the circle glowing red. The demon was not. Hugh punched the air and hissed a 'yes'. He awaited his no-doubt imminent kudos, "There it is! Victory! Moved you solidly across several feet. Who's next?" (^_^)

Yet his classmates would have seen the trick that'd just been pulled. Whilst using his blizzard to distract, Pix had pasted the actual circle with pixels. Hidden from view, they next blended in with the flooring. Meanwhile, a ring of pixels he'd fashioned earlier activated their red diodes, giving the illusion that he stood within the circle instead. Though so long as Kyte stepped out of the hidden boundaries now, it was still a success. There we go, a scheme with no brawn.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: 'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE)   'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 5:40 pm

Kyte watched the blizzard with interest. He made no attempts to disperse it, but Pix did himself, sooner or later. It revealed Pix to be in the red circle, as Kyte no longer was. Kyte raised an eyebrow, looking past Pix. That confirmed it; he was in the same position he was in before the attack.

He looked down at his feet, before poking where the boundaries of the circle was previously. Some pixels vanished.

Ah...this is one of the solutions I was looking for. Color me impressed, Pix. You have just surprised a 5,000 year old demon. You pass...but the show goes on. I look forward to teaching you what I can.

He then scraped the pixels off of the circle around him.

Hydra, you're next. Take note of what just transpired.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: 'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE)   'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 5:46 pm

Pix was stopped mid-gloat by Kyte, practically falling over in disappointment. He face-planted the ground and sighed, "Yeah. Great, thanks. You couldn't have pretended to be tricked?" (T_T) So much for prestige. But a passing grade was a passing grade. He moved out the way of Hydra.

In all honesty he valued her chances highly. She could be every bit and strong as Tiberius, and almost as cunning as Pix. Almost.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira

PostSubject: Re: 'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE)   'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 5:59 pm

Alas, it was time for the rest of the class to sit back, take notes and watch how it is done. Hydra would step out from a crowd of her classmates, passing Pix on the way as well. She wasn't at all surprised at Pix's rather shady efforts at the task; he never quite seemed like the direct type. However, now it was time for the Atlantean to tackle the challenge head on. The class had seen brains, they had seen brawn, now to see a villain. But first, what was needed was to surprise Kyte; let him think the first try or so is the 'real' attempt. Ah well, time to begin!

"May I ask, Kyte... How much, roughly, do you weigh? Hmm?"

An odd question to ask, right? But Hydra had an idea in her head for what to try first. If all else fails, she can just flood the base; that'll get him to move.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: 'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE)   'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 6:05 pm

Kyte watched Hydra approach, shrugging at her question.

Who knows? You'll often encounter situations in which you won't have all the facts. If how much I weigh really matters, you should be able to come up with an estimation.

Kyte hauled his longsword over his shoulder. Hydra seemed to be the thinking type, but there was no doubt a power behind the brain.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: 'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE)   'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 6:19 pm

"Well, I'd have a pal scan you; but I guess this is a solo exercise, right?"

Hydra would say, looking over her shoulder at the HIVEBot; Z3RO. He was such a useful tool to have around, much like Nix was for Pix; but without the backchat. Hydra would approach Kyte, but stop, taking a step or so back when he was merely a meter away.

"I'm guessing being such an old timer, you are aware of how Atlantean strength works, right? Well don't worry, Kyte. I won't hurt you, you can relax, a bit. There are situations where, a n opponent isn't aware they are an opponent... and they don't all carry a massive sword. So! Unique, approach"

The eyes of Hydra would delve an aquatic blue, and the sound of rumbling was heard from the roof overhead. Alas, the panel on the roof bursted open as water poured out from the pipe. The water poured down upon Hydra, it was like a rejuvenation potion or something. But that, was only part A; she still hadn't touched Kyte. But the pouring water was hydrating Hydra, and well... that has an effect on Atlanteans. Eyes still a bright blue, this time the floor in the room would begin to rumble, similar to the roof. It was more focused on where Kyte was stood, rumbling as water tried to burst through. Hydra's eyes returned to normal as the rumbling of the floor stopped. Water had failed to break through, but that wasn't her intention. But the floor of which Kyte was stood, wasn't so well held down anymore.

Hydra stepped closer to Kyte, holding her hands up; she wasn't going to touch him. Hydra would crouch down in front of Kyte now, and punch her fists through the floor; it was easy. Atlanteans are strong, normally, Hydra more so than most. But the downpour of water, well. That only increased her strength. With her fists through the floor now, she was going to attempt to lift the ground beneath Kyte; therefore moving him. It was just a battle of weight vs. strength now, hence the question.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: 'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE)   'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:20 pm

Hydra asked if this was a solo exercise. Kyte simply nodded. She then remarked that, having been around as long as he had, he probably knew about Atlantean strength. Kyte just simply gave another nod. It was when Hydra said that she wasn't going to hurt him, and that he should relax, that he laughed.

Oh, trust me, Hydra. I'm not worried about you hurting me.

He then watched her little display, seeing water fall from the roof onto Hydra, and, as expected, strengthening her. She then weakened the floor beneath him, before breaking and lifting it. Kyte was balanced perfectly on it.

I like the way you're thinking, Hydra. But your solution is still relying on brawn instead of thought. Strike one.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: 'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE)   'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 7:22 am

"Okay, okay... I got another idea"

Hydra would say, dropping the chunk of ground back down; it fitted back into place quite well. Though tearing up the floor like that is bound to have some repercussions. A step back, Hydra would fold her arms across her chest. Deep in thought, brains, eh? Shouldn't be too difficult... so long as she can do her original plan.

"Nina? ...mind if I ask you something?"

Sure, it was a solo exercise. And Hydra would be pulling her trick all by herself, she just wanted an opinion from someone other than Pix is all. At least then she can adjust her plan if need be instead of rushing in; that's brains that is.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: 'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE)   'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:06 am

Kyte smirked as Hydra set him back down and turned to Nina for suggestions. It was a solo assignment, but at least she was thinking. Kyte hauled Noctis over his shoulder in the meantime.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE)   'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next