Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Hive Home Coming (Hive) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Hive Home Coming (Hive) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Hive Home Coming (Hive) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Hive Home Coming (Hive) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Hive Home Coming (Hive) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Hive Home Coming (Hive) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Hive Home Coming (Hive) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Hive Home Coming (Hive) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Hive Home Coming (Hive) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Hive Home Coming (Hive) Vote_lcapHive Home Coming (Hive) Voting_barHive Home Coming (Hive) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Hive Home Coming (Hive) Vote_lcapHive Home Coming (Hive) Voting_barHive Home Coming (Hive) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Hive Home Coming (Hive)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Hive Home Coming (Hive) Empty
PostSubject: Hive Home Coming (Hive)   Hive Home Coming (Hive) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 4:10 pm

((ooc: Sorry I thought today was the 21st  ergo I didn't know that I was late on sending this but hey at least its only a day off an not a week right? ^^'))

Tonight, at the start of 11pm was the Academy's Homecoming dance, It was a bit rushed but the school felt like it would be a fun idea to rush it in so they could make it a costume party and Halloween theme, it also stopped them from having to come up with some sort of other them for it.  Students could attend the dance if they wished to and teachers were asked to attend to chaperone the dance.

The dance would go as late at 2 am. It was a cool Friday night and about a week into the school being officially up and running with classes, students were coming in, some wearing formal clothes that looked like they were Halloween themed others wore costumes but most seemed to be smiling.

Harpy walked up to the front doors and was wearing a short dress that's bottom part looked more like a fluffy battle skirt like thing. She had stockings that were black that tinted her legs black and had on knee high black combat boots and her whole outfit was themed to halloween. Her hands had thin black straps going up them that cris crossed and had orange eyes little crows on them.

She would probably look cute... that is if she wasn't wearing a creepy Scar crow mask and hood going over top of it.  and a crow resting on the top of her head. She smiled and started to skip into the large room that the party was going on in.

((The mask and hood and such. ))

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Hive Home Coming (Hive)   Hive Home Coming (Hive) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 4:48 pm

Nina would arrive at the dance and stepped in calmly, soon being followed by her group of fans while being dressed up as Bayonetta, she hadn't been told the level of what she could dress up as so she decided she would make use of her outfit that she had bought, as she wanted to wear it for more than just Halloween night.

Stepping through the doors she looked around and smirked a little "I do hope they have some booze here" she muttered as her fans would fuss her "do you want anything Miss Vulpes?" "No no! I'll get her something" said another student as she chuckled "guys guys please, go enjoy yourselves, I'm suppose to be chaperoning remember? That means I'm just here to make sure you guys don't get up to no good while you're here" she told them with her usual chilled smile "sensei you're so cool!" exclaimed one as Nina would laugh and give a little sigh 'I really need to be careful around these kids' she thought.

[OOC: Nina's costume: http://img02.deviantart.net/796b/i/2013/283/d/3/bayonetta_cosplay_by_traumacentregrrl-d6puoa9.jpg ]
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hive Home Coming (Hive)   Hive Home Coming (Hive) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 10:26 pm

Horrace arrived next, stepping out of his undead centaur pulled carriage alongside Maxwell. Over the week, Maxwell had been acting as his assistant. He knew enough about the supernatural to be relevant, but not enough to where he could teach the class. He was also good for bouncing off questions regarding specific things. Sadly, most of his class had been expecting to learn how to not die ever from the get go. That was just one of the various things his class was meant to do. Regardless, he couldn't complain about it. Him having to be here though was an issue. He only had alittle over a week to complete his preparations, and this party was cutting into that time. No matter, after his trip to Egypt he was ahead of schedule and could use some relaxation. "You know where to find everything Hotep and Hoi require Antonius?" Horrace called up to his driver.

"Yes sir. I'll have everything by morning," Antonius assured him. After they exchanged nods, Antonius cracked the whip and rode off into the distance while Horrace and Maxwell wandered inside. Horrace was... virtually unchanged in appearance. To his credit, he was wearing a proper suit with coat tails and a top hat that didn't look like it had literally been taken off a dead man. His face and other... unsavory features were still covered in wraps though for everyone's benefit. It looked like he wasn't the first one to arrive, seeing some students filing in and Nina with her bevvy of admirers. Horrace chuckled at the blind infatuation displayed by the students.

"Maxwell- tonight we shall not worry about work or what the near future holds for us. We shall enjoy ourselves! With that in mind, feel free to mingle if you wish," Horrace commented, gesturing in Nina's direction.

"My father claimed to have 'fooled around' with a Kitsune before..." Maxwell commented offhandedly tightening his jaw. Maxwell, the strapping Minotaurian Butler was simply dressed in a tuxedo with black pants and a white jacket. There were some minor alterations done, such as his tail poking out the seat of the pants. Plus his hooves made shoes unavailable. Shrugging, he casually headed Nina's way with a cup of punch in hand. "Good evening miss," he greeted her.

Horrace meanwhile, seemed to be silently watching his surroundings. Nothing and no one was grabbing his attention, and he was only here to watch over the students anyway.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Hive Home Coming (Hive)   Hive Home Coming (Hive) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 11:04 pm

Greed arrived late, which was usual for him. I mean come on, they wanted him to watch over a bunch of brats? They were a school of evil. The kids were supposed to be up to no good... wasn't that the point?

When he walked in, he was wearing the worst costume for a school like this. He was in a police uniform. Of course, the button up was open and the pants loose. He was comfortable. He also didn't regret spiking the fruit punch. It was pretty spiked too. Ah well, drinking age was just a law anyway, and their whole establishment opposed laws.

He caught sight of Nina and Horrace and sauntered over, not bothering to hid the flask he was drinking straight out of. "These kids don't look like they're out of line. What kind of evil school is this? These kids are supposed to be up to no good. Hopefully after they get some of that punch in their system they'll get their attitudes right."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Hive Home Coming (Hive)   Hive Home Coming (Hive) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 8:38 pm

Harpy noticed as Nina walked in being followed by some other students and blinked. 'Wow she already has followers... Bluh the guys were fussing all over her and trying way too hard. She said rolling her eyes a bit. She noticed horrace arrive next, always making a big scene about his arrival just like he did before at the dead house.

He had that butlar dude with him too,both had been focused on teaching this past week though  she would love to shout faulse advertisement since she learned nothing on coming back from the dead yet. But she wanted to stay in his class just incase he covered it more later. She eyed Horrace gesturing to Nina looking to the butlar, she hoped that he was working on some evil plan or something and not yet another guy going after her, she didn't know what was worse, boys trying too hard to get someone to date them when they were far too young for the girl or teachers flirting with each other....

She noticed the butler going over and looked off then. 'Yeah teachers flirting is waaaaaay worse......' she thought to herself. She looked over to notice Greed and frowned. 'Oh Greed mister sunshine and smiles is here.' she thought. She had learned a lot in his class but it seemed like every class he called them all brats which was 'cute' at first but it was just getting annoying to her now.

Though she liked the humor he took when picking a costume. And he looked to be aiming to get drunk based on the flask... fun... She sighed and looked off getting some of the punch. She brought it to her lips but paused sniffing it.... it smelt off......
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: Hive Home Coming (Hive)   Hive Home Coming (Hive) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 5:16 am

Nina would shoo away the students to go have fun together "go enjoy yourselves, also be careful of the punch it smells a little funky, maybe the fruit in it is just old. If there's an emergency just let me know alright?" she said as the students did what she asked.

She would hear Maxwell greet her and she turned to him "ah hello Maxwell, how are you tonight?" she asked with a sweet smile, she did enjoy seeing Maxwell around as he was one of the few mythological creatures like her, written within Greek folklore just as she was in Japanese folklore. She hadn't met many others like that, so she felt a kind of familiarity with him to some degree.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hive Home Coming (Hive)   Hive Home Coming (Hive) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 4:35 pm

((Horrace is off by himself btw))

"Getting better," Maxwell admitted. Whether or not that had something to do with her remained to be seen. "I find it peculiar that a school for aspiring villains would take the time to put something like this together," Maxwell added taking a swig of 'punch' right as Greed arrived and subtly said he spiked the punch. That explained the aftertaste. "I can't see how intoxicated minors- some of which are metahumans, can possibly be a bad idea," Maxwell commented sarcastically, taking another swig. Villains or not, he didn't see the reason behind getting them drunk. This was something he'd expect a student to try and pull, but not a teacher. Maybe Horrace had been rubbing off on him...

Speaking of Horrace, the gangly gent spotting Harpy decided to make his way over to her. She was among a few students he was keeping an eye on. "Good evening young lady. Is something wrong with the punch?" Horrace asked curiously. Being undead, he didn't technically need to drink or eat. It was often best not to given his "living" state but that didn't mean he couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hive Home Coming (Hive)   Hive Home Coming (Hive) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hive Home Coming (Hive)
Page 1 of 1