Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) Vote_lcap'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) Voting_bar'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) Vote_rcap 
Moon
'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) Vote_lcap'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) Voting_bar'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE)

Go down 
+2
Ixen
Kyte
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) Empty
PostSubject: 'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE)   'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 5:12 pm

Kyte, in demonic form, tightened on one of his gloves, making sure it was on tightly, before looking at the class before him that he was supposed to teach. As the school bell rang, he straightened himself up.

Greetings, HIVE students. I am Kyte Uchiha, your new teacher until further notice. I'm sorry, your old teacher suddenly came down with a severe case of "falling off of a bridge". There's an epidemic going around lately...

From now on, class will be going a bit differently. I will be teaching you the art of combat, and while I'll never be able to teach you everything from my thousands of years of experience, I guarantee that your margin of error will be thinning out considerably throughout the next few weeks. ...unless you just suck, then I don't think I can help you.

Sure, that may be a bit harsh, but you're not heroes. You're villains. I'm not going to just give you some confidence right off the bat.

You know who I am, but I don't think I know any of you. Introduce yourselves, if you please. You can use a codename if you want, but if I think it's too long, I'll shorten it, and if I think it's too lame, I'll just call you something else entirely.

Kyte looked back to his files, waiting for someone to step forward.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: 'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE)   'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 5:32 pm

The door opened and a huge beetle with talons on the ends of his fingers walked in feeling around. "Sorry I'm late, it's my first day and these halls are to small for me to use my body with sight." TIberius walked toward the only thing he could sense in the room, he was walking straight at Kyte with no fear or hesitation. "I assume your the teacher. I am Tiberius." He tapped his hoof slightly but didn't get an echo like he'd hoped.

Mateo was just sitting in the back of the room grinning watching all the students in the room with him interest obvious in his bright orange eyes.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: 'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE)   'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 2:47 pm

Nina was sat next to Mateo, silently doodling on the wall, scratching "NV+KU 4EVA" into the wall with a Biro pen, she then looked up to Kyte and winked at him flirtily, trying to see how much she could distract him, eh, if he couldn't take an infatuated student like her then how would he deal with an actual rebellious student.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: 'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE)   'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 3:36 pm

As Kyte kept looking at his files, another person came in. Kyte didn't even look up at him until he introduced himself as Tiberius.

Ah, Tiberius. We've already met. And don't worry about being late. What do you expect me to do? Write you a tardy and turn it in to the principal? he asked sarcastically.

Anyways, I don't know if I mentioned it last time, but I hope you won't mind if I'll just call you Tib.

Anyone else? I'm not going to teach you if you're too shy to give me your name.

Of course, since he was looking at his files, he didn't even notice the wink from Nina.

Let me be clear. This is like college. You don't have to attend. I'm not going to discipline you for being late, because it's valuable lesson time that's only lost to you. And I don't mind you texting, just mute your phone if you do. Those beeps for new messages are annoying.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: 'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE)   'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 3:42 pm

Tiberius began feeling around to find his seat. He tripped on a stair and just sat there irritated if anyone laughed well.. they just better hope they were fast.

Mateo nearly jumped up and said. "My name is Mateo, but you can call me anything you like sir." If Kyte knew better he'd still swear the tone was that of trying to flirt with him.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: 'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE)   'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 3:50 pm

After Mateo spoke Nina then stepped forward with a grin "I'm Nina Vulpes, number one foxy lady and all the time fun gal" she purred and flicked her tails flirtily.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: 'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE)   'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 4:44 pm

Juugan stands up, his hands in his pockets." Juugan Shinigami, of the Shinigami demon clan. Nice to see you again, Kyte-sama. I'm honored for you to teach me what you know of combat." The young demon glances around, examining his class mates.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix

PostSubject: Re: 'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE)   'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 6:10 pm

Of course every minor mishap was a timeless blunder in Hugh's mind. So Tiberius did not get away without the lad yucking it up. When confronted with the insectoid's ire, he merely pointed to Ballistic, "It was him." The android regarded Pix silently for a moment, before returning his attention elsewhere. Damn creepy robots.

Upon Nina's introduction, Pix spoke up, "Umm. I think he knows that, Kitsune. Unless he actually didn't. He doesn't know your name yet? That's a cold relationship you got there. You have my sympathies." At least this semester there wouldn't be any tension on who was sleeping with the lecturer. They already had a self-proclaimed culprit. Though Kyte didn't seem to type to mark Nina on her extra-curricular activities.

"You know me, Sir. This here's Ballistic. And that's Mantis. He's shy."

"I bide, is all." Mantis corrected, "Like my namesake."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: 'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE)   'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 7:48 pm

One named Mateo introduced himself, with a hint of flirt. Kyte looked at him only for a few milliseconds, before returning to his files.

Mateo works fine, though is odd.

Tiberius fumbled for a seat, which drew Kyte's attention for a few seconds. He didn't laugh, he just watched.

Tib, we're in the training room, which is fairly large. If there's another form that wouldn't inconvenience you, I'm sure the room is large enough.

Nina introduced herself, along with the man Juugan, whom Kyte had already met.

Juugan. How interesting to see you again at HIVE. Welcome.

Pix announced his presence, receiving a small smile and wave from Kyte as Pix parodied Nina introducing herself, since Kyte already knew her. He also introduced someone named Ballistic, and another named Mantis.

Yes, I have, Pix. And I merely asked you all to introduce yourselves as a formality. To clear up the air, yes, I have a relationship with Kitsune. Anyone who has a problem with it should address a letter to me about it, and then shove it up their a**.

Mantis, Ballistic, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance.

If that's everyone here, we'll go ahead and get started.

Kyte pressed a button, and holograms of the Teen Titans showed up.

Tell me what all of you can do, and demonstrate it, if you so choose.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira

PostSubject: Re: 'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE)   'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 7:54 pm

A few more students would run into the lesson now, late as usual, and just barely making it in on time. Among these were; Aquarius, Rawhide and Black Dahlia. Last in was Hydra, accompanied by Z3RO. She was leaning against the door way, Z3RO just behind her, easily visible. Sher had her arms folded across her chest, looking and listening as to what the other students were saying and such. Was a good thing this class seemed optional, best to see how useful it really is before participation.

"Miss Mia, are we not joining in with the activities?"

"You can, if you want... I would rather see what this class has to offer first"

"Right, well. If you don't mind, I think I may join in with this one"

"Go ahead..."

Hydra would say, moving out the way slightly as to allow Z3RO to walk past before returning to her rather comfy position. Z3RO had joined the group; standing at the back as to scan them all for their attendance. It's important to be active within the Academy remember.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: 'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE)   'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 8:09 pm

Tiberius's eyeless head turned toward each name until he was given permission. His shell turned white and his shell cracked he pulled himself out of the now restrictive shell that deteriorated revealing a much more massive body. He stretched his six long talons and shifted his jaw. Tiberius looked around and saw no one going first. He slithered toward the holograms before turning around his tubes on his back shifted and shards of bone flew out through the holograms each was coated in a black poison that Pix would remember. Tiberius turned around and said. "Or cut or bit or poison by spitting on them." He slithered to a corner since the chairs wouldn't hold him any more.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: 'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE)   'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 5:23 am

Nina gave a glare to Pix, resisting the temptation to bonk him on the head, instead she just gave a low growl then watched everyone else introduce themselves, she couldn't help but smile and blush a little when Kyte made the point about him and her being in a relationship and what everyone could do if they didn't like it, best thing about dating the teacher, at least they could help you with your homework afterwards...she hoped.

Nina then looked to the Titan holograms and smirked, igniting her tails at the tips, forming her purple fox fire and tossing it at Beast Boy continuously, if she missed then the flames would just land on the floor for a few moments before going out, leaving a small singe.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: 'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE)   'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 4:37 pm

Juugan rolled his shoulders, then summoned his pistols. "I really hope you don't find me a showoff, everybody, but...." His arms blurred as he left off at least 50 shots within a second, then he blurred behind the holograms, his back to the wall. Pressing his pistols to it, he fired, using the force to increase his force as he attacked Robin with a ax kick. If that had really benn the famous Titan, it would have shattered every bone in his body. He 'put away' his guns, summoning his board and flying over the holobrams back to his seat. All of this happened in less than two minutes."Kyte-sama did tell me to show what I can do."
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix

PostSubject: Re: 'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE)   'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 7:07 pm

This was exciting. Pix hadn't seen some of these faces since forever and a day. Look! Rawhide was using a new teeth whitener. And for Aquarius to show his face was huge. Losing out to a girl and all. A blend of old and new persons alike. H.I.V.E.'s recent recruiting drive had been a rousing success. There was suddenly filled seating. One may make the mistake of thinking they were eager to learn.

Kyte's lesson plan seem to begin with a little show and tell. A pity the majority of students were show offs. Following Juugan's rather destructive display, Black Delilah decided to demonstrate her own firing fingers. She was a mime master, imagining an effect by performing the action. Very versatile stuff.

As Pix concentrated on the girl, there came movement next to him. He turned to find Ballistic had morphed his arm into some sort of cannon, resting it on his desk, "Cover your ears." The android shot through another hologram, producing much recoil and wreckage. The sprite inched his own table further away from Mr Terminator.

"I'll tell you what I can do. I can leave your wall intact!"

Much more humble, Mantis elected to describe his abilities, "I track very well. My scythes can cut through iron. I also speak with bugs. Would anyone like to see that?" The last inquiry had a hopeful edge to it.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira

PostSubject: Re: 'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE)   'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 7:47 pm

"Yes, yes I would like to see you talk to insects Master Roland"

Said Z3RO having taken his place beside Mantis among the group of HIVE students. Yes, it appeared as though everyone had a bit of a quirk about them. But alas, Pix remained a weirdo still. Hydra had gradually made her way more into the class, quietly moving into the group unnoticed. She didn't feel the need to speak up, nor show off. Hell... after the humiliation of Aquarius by Hydra, it should be known what she can do. Hydra would find Daliah, her friend. Perhaps the most likely not to cause an accidental explosion... perhaps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE)   'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next