Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 45 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 45 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) - Page 2 Vote_lcap'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) - Page 2 Voting_bar'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) - Page 2 Vote_lcap'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) - Page 2 Voting_bar'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE)

Go down 
+2
Ixen
Kyte
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE)   'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 4:27 pm

Kyte saw some new students were entering the training room now. Good, so he was attracting some attention, and it was the good kind. He observed each and every demonstration with curiosity, and listened to the ones who only wanted to explain their abilities. He nodded. He then walked forward, the holograms disappearing, and then a glowing red circle appeared around him, from the hologram capabilities.

Okay. First lesson. A fight isn't all about swinging hard and being fast. You also need to be able to think, he stated. Nine times out of ten, strategy beats tactics. Give your enemy the chance to plan for exploiting your weaknesses, and you ask him to win.

We're going to do a demonstration. You will all line up according to a certain order, and you will have three chances to move me from this circle. For those who want to participate, pick a number between 1 and 20.

The circle had about a two foot radius from him. He wondered who would succeed.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: 'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE)   'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 10:26 am

Mateo almost leapt at the opportunity to test himself against Kyte. He walked down grinning at him and said. "I'm not a great fighter, my abilities are more focused on getting away with things." He sent one of his impulses to Kyte to trigger attraction in him. (Per his profile it is only able to resisted through daily meditation to resist emotions or being able to block psychic projection, it's not detectable through any means) Mateo would take the stance of a shaolin mantis stance and his expression became uncharacteristically serious.

Mateo lunged forward using his mastery of martial arts in an attempt to move Kyte, his ability was strictly that of a human.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: 'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE)   'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:13 pm

Nina chuckled as she watched Mateo "I choose number two" she said as she watched Mateo, trying to think up a strategy in her head to move Kyte herself.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: 'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE)   'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 4:37 pm

Mateo's mental advances seemed to bounce off of Kyte's mind like hail droplets on a rooftop. As he made his martial arts moves, Kyte blocked them with ease, before pushing Mateo away.

You misunderstood, student. I said pick a number between 1 and 20. That will determine whether you get to me first or not. 2 is taken by Nina.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira

PostSubject: Re: 'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE)   'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 4:45 pm

"One" - Aquarius

"Seventeen" - Rawhide

"Thirteen" - Black Dahlia

"Eight" - Hydra

Those were the numbers chosen by said students, why they chose their number? Who knows. Best to pick before you get left with a disgusting number like six. Z3RO didn't bother, he was not a student. Nor did he need the training. He would rather observe, watch and take in the festivities.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix

PostSubject: Re: 'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE)   'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:03 pm

"Four." Pix continued.

Looking up from his discussion with an earwig, Mantis spoke, "Nineteen."

"Twelve point eight five." Ballistic received some odd looks for his unintentional mockery, "Apologies, were we to choose a whole number? I forgot to extrapolate data from incomplete sentence structures. Twelve it is."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: 'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE)   'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:11 pm

Juugan tilted his head, then shrugged, deciding to try this out. "I choose twenty. twenty divides into two tens, so it is symetrical. If it is symetrical, it is good." He was actually wanting to see how good he was, compared to the older demon.Truth be known, he looked at Kyte as a sort of hero figure.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: 'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE)   'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 1:46 am

Mateo frowned at his very unsuccessful attempt and said. "Three." as he head back to his desk he didn't feel that he had failed but it was that his attempt to influence had. Mateo sat down at his desk and brooded.

Tiberius tried counting on his talons and looked confused after a couple times. He groaned and hissed slightly. "Did anyone pick seven yet?" he was frustrated because of the speed not because he couldn't figure it out, but they called the numbers out quickly and to be honest he didn't deal in numbers much.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: 'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE)   'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 2:12 am

Kyte smirked, turning to Tiberius.

Tiberius, you win. My number was six. Tiberius first, then Pix, then Hydra, Mateo, Kitsune, Aquarius, Ballistic, Black Dahlia, Rawhide, Mantis, then Juugan.

You each get three chances to make me retreat from this circle. Remember, I want you to think first. This is combat training, but keep this in mind: when the unstoppable force meets the immovable object, it can only submit.

Tib, you're up. You still don't mind if I call you that, right?
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: 'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE)   'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 12:11 pm

Nina decided to just sit on the floor calmly, looking at Tiberius calmly, interested in what technique he would use.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: 'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE)   'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:05 am

Tiberius focused and changed shapes back to the blind form. "Apologies but I'm not underestimating you." Tiberius moved toward Kyte and when he was within twenty feet of him exploded forward with a powerful straight punch. He would follow up with a kick as though he were seeing everything perfectly and move to stay on Kyte not wanting him outside of his pressure's range.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira

PostSubject: Re: 'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE)   'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:18 am

All Hydra needed to do now whilst the others before her tried Kyte's task, is to think of a way of bringing a little water in here. Why exactly? Well, Atlantean strength is strong no matter what, but when well hydrated, nearly submerged in water... well... it's pretty damn phenomenal really. So water... how could Hydra generate enough water, hmm? Suppose tearing up the floor wasn't an option.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: 'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE)   'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:34 am

Tiberius took his blind form again, apologizing for not underestimating Kyte.

No need to apologize. If you didn't take me seriously, you wouldn't be learning.

Tiberius suddenly darted forward with a straight. Leaning back, using his sword for some balance, he delivered a kick to the underside of Tiberius's arm. Even if you're physically strong, the right pressure at the right angle can redirect your blows. Without such physics, levers would have no purpose.

Kyte's kick would send Tiberius's arm up. He then moved to kick at Kyte. Kyte dropped the arm with his leg, quickly regaining his normal balance and blocking Tiberius's leg with the flat side of his sword.

Your attack strategy is sound. I do not, however, think you were thinking outside of the box.

Kyte pushed his leg off.

Strike one. Again.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: 'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE)   'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:38 am

Tiberius raised his fist and darted forward again. He swung with a right then left in quick succession keeping his punches coming for three more volleys before his two second blade arms darted forward at his chest and face. Tiberius was grinning widely the thrill of combat was something he never grew tired of.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: 'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE)   'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 4:23 am

Kyte smiled. Tiberius was still wrong with his approach, but he was a seasoned warrior. Kyte was almost afraid Tiberius would actually move him from the circle without Kyte being able to teach his lesson. Kyte weaved in and out of each punch, avoiding them, before the blades came. Kyte put up his sword, blocking one, and then used the barrel of his gun to block the other.

Your style is quite formidable. I have to repeat, however, you're going about this the wrong way.

Last shot, Tib.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE)   'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'Kay, Thx, Die! (HIVE)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next