Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Blind Date...oh dear...(Ixen) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Blind Date...oh dear...(Ixen) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Blind Date...oh dear...(Ixen) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Blind Date...oh dear...(Ixen) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Blind Date...oh dear...(Ixen) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Blind Date...oh dear...(Ixen) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Blind Date...oh dear...(Ixen) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Blind Date...oh dear...(Ixen) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A Blind Date...oh dear...(Ixen) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Blind Date...oh dear...(Ixen) Vote_lcapA Blind Date...oh dear...(Ixen) Voting_barA Blind Date...oh dear...(Ixen) Vote_rcap 
Moon
A Blind Date...oh dear...(Ixen) Vote_lcapA Blind Date...oh dear...(Ixen) Voting_barA Blind Date...oh dear...(Ixen) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Blind Date...oh dear...(Ixen)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

A Blind Date...oh dear...(Ixen) Empty
PostSubject: A Blind Date...oh dear...(Ixen)   A Blind Date...oh dear...(Ixen) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 9:35 am

Banana walked into the cafe, looking around and giving a sigh, ever since she and her family had fallen into this dimension, The Professor had been wanting her to become "more like a teenager" and so had asked her sisters to set Banana up on a blind date, looking at a piece of paper which had only the table number on.

Banana then sat at the table and gave a sigh, looking a little nervous, she wasn't good with social interactions, never had been, she just hoped that the guy she was planned to meet would be at least not a total jerk.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date...oh dear...(Ixen)   A Blind Date...oh dear...(Ixen) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 9:40 am

Tiberius walked into view feeling his way around slightly. He had been confused at first by the request, no one had ever asked him to go on a date before. He figured it would be like his peoples courtship to a degree. He'd picked flowers (to eat) and walked into the dining area. He was feeling the table numbers and smiled when he felt the number she was at. He offered the flowers to her and said. "These are for you." He waited for her to accept them before sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date...oh dear...(Ixen)   A Blind Date...oh dear...(Ixen) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 9:45 am

Banana looked surprised at Tiberius "oh...thank you" she said, trying to not act so shocked before she smelled them and smiled a little "they're lovely" she said 't-this is him?! He has a lot of armor...' she thought "m-my name is Banana, what's yours?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date...oh dear...(Ixen)   A Blind Date...oh dear...(Ixen) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 9:48 am

Tiberius smiled as he sat down and said. "I'm Tiberius, It's very nice to meet you." He felt around slowly for where things were on the table. "What is your name. You smell very nice." He wasn't good with this but humans often said that the partner was pleasing. Surely that would be a good thing. As his hand moved around the table it would be hard to miss that his hand only had three fingers and they had claws on the ends.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date...oh dear...(Ixen)   A Blind Date...oh dear...(Ixen) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 9:58 am

Banana breathed nervously "I'm Banana Utonium...its nice to meet you...and t-thank you" she said softly, staring at his claws with a little fear 'ooooh gosh...what have I gotten myself into...' she thought.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date...oh dear...(Ixen)   A Blind Date...oh dear...(Ixen) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 10:02 am

Tiberius smiled and said. "I hope you don't think less of me for this but this is my first date... Ever." He looked away nervously and asked. "Umm so what do you do for fun?" He reached for the menu and then stopped putting his hands down on his knees. It wouldn't matter if he looked at it or not.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date...oh dear...(Ixen)   A Blind Date...oh dear...(Ixen) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 10:11 am

"T-this is my first date too, well...I don't really have much hobbies...I guess you could call jogging one...but other than that I tend to just watch over my younger sisters and do chores around the house" said Banana calmly, looking to the menu and scanning over it "s-so is there anything you want to eat?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date...oh dear...(Ixen)   A Blind Date...oh dear...(Ixen) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 10:28 am

Tiberius said seriously. "Umm a burger and some water would be nice." He looked back at her and said. "I'm sorry if my body is intimidating, it's kinda why this is my first date." He rubbed the back of his head with his hand and said. "Oh you have sisters, I come from a big family."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date...oh dear...(Ixen)   A Blind Date...oh dear...(Ixen) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 10:32 am

Banana smiled a little, glad that the two could find some common ground "its okay...we all come in different shapes and sizes" she said, telling the waiter their order before she looked back to Tiberius "so...if you don't mind me asking, what ARE you anyway?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date...oh dear...(Ixen)   A Blind Date...oh dear...(Ixen) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 10:38 am

Tiberius smiled and said seriously. "Well my people didn't call ourselves anything. But well we were bombed out of existence when we started space travel." Tiberius shrugged gesturing to himself and saying. "This is what I am. Tiberius, warrior and protector of the weak."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date...oh dear...(Ixen)   A Blind Date...oh dear...(Ixen) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 10:41 am

Banana looked surprised when Tiberius explained what happened to his people "oh...I'm so sorry..." she said before frowning a little "but what a noble sounding title" she said calmly before she placed a soft hand on the table.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date...oh dear...(Ixen)   A Blind Date...oh dear...(Ixen) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 10:46 am

Tiberius watched her hand as though he saw it and said. "It was the greatest honor for my people. We were viewed as a big enough threat to not allow us to leave our home world." He smiled and looked at her saying. "Besides all those events lead to this so they were worth it." He offered his hand palm up so she could feel the hard plates of chitin
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date...oh dear...(Ixen)   A Blind Date...oh dear...(Ixen) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 10:55 am

Banana smiled at Tiberius' smile and gently ran her hand along his palm, staring at him as she did 'never judge a book by it's cover I guess...he seems pretty nice...' she thought.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date...oh dear...(Ixen)   A Blind Date...oh dear...(Ixen) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 11:01 am

Tiberius smiled he couldn't feel it but he could sense the movement he said in a quiet voice. "This may surprise you but my sight is sub par. You could say I'm literaly blind." He said seriously. "This is fun, I think it's just being with you thats doing it though." The wait staff was more than a little hesitant to go to their table since he was a monster
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date...oh dear...(Ixen)   A Blind Date...oh dear...(Ixen) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 11:13 am

Banana nodded understandingly "that must be tough..." she said softly as she continued to rub his palm "yeah...this is really nice...I'm glad that my sisters set us up" she said as she placed her delicate and gentle hand onto his, spreading her palm across his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date...oh dear...(Ixen)   A Blind Date...oh dear...(Ixen) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Blind Date...oh dear...(Ixen)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next