Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Wanna hang out? (moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Wanna hang out? (moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Wanna hang out? (moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Wanna hang out? (moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Wanna hang out? (moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Wanna hang out? (moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Wanna hang out? (moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Wanna hang out? (moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Wanna hang out? (moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Wanna hang out? (moon) - Page 2 Vote_lcapWanna hang out? (moon) - Page 2 Voting_barWanna hang out? (moon) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Wanna hang out? (moon) - Page 2 Vote_lcapWanna hang out? (moon) - Page 2 Voting_barWanna hang out? (moon) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Wanna hang out? (moon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Wanna hang out? (moon) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna hang out? (moon)   Wanna hang out? (moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 9:05 pm

The waitress came up and asked what they would like to ordered, looking at the odd couple. "One cheese and?" Eric let the question hang, hoping Leeloo would order something too.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Wanna hang out? (moon)   Wanna hang out? (moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 9:11 pm

Leeloo was still unable to talk to others out side of eric so she desides to whiser the order to eric to tell the waitress.

"Can I get the large mega meat pizza?"

Last edited by Paige on Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Wanna hang out? (moon)   Wanna hang out? (moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 9:20 pm

Eric smiles. "Also, a Large Mega meat pizza." Eric added with a smile. The waitress walked away confused about Eric and Leeloo's relationship. Eric looked at Leeloo "Mega meat?" Eric asked surprised.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Wanna hang out? (moon)   Wanna hang out? (moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 9:47 pm

"Not all goth kids are vegans Eric."

Leeloo said in a quiet joking tone and smiles a bit. Leeloo continues to rest her head on eric's shoulder as leeloo wonders how her mom who always told her she should get a boyfriend would react to this. Leeloo then pictures her mom with her legs spread a bit standing up with one hand on her hip the other out stretched doing a thumbs up. Her mom smiles widely and her eyes look determined. "AALLLLLLLLLRIGHT! MY BABY GIRL HAS A BOYFRIEND! NOW GO FORTH MY SWEET BABY GIRL AND MAKE ME SOME GRANDCHILDREN!" Leeloo's facal expresion turns from smiling to a bit annoyed and embarised with a water drop going down the side of her head.

e.e
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Wanna hang out? (moon)   Wanna hang out? (moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 10:38 pm

Eric looked at Leeloo, who seemed in her own little world right now. "What are you thinking right now?" Eric asked watching as Leeloo drifting from smiling to embarrassed. Was she embarrassed to be with him? Or was she thinking of her friends?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wanna hang out? (moon)   Wanna hang out? (moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 12:21 am

Leeloo turns her expression back to normal and looks to Eric.

"I was just hinking about what my mom would say if she heard i had a boyfriend now...."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Wanna hang out? (moon)   Wanna hang out? (moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 12:19 pm

Eric chuckled, He then thought of his parents, he has a brief memory of his dad with a white brief case, But Eric was too young to remember them, Therefore he had no memories of them. "Well, that's good. At least you're up and happy again." Eric countered with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wanna hang out? (moon)   Wanna hang out? (moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 12:31 pm

Some can be heard from behind them and then a black condom still in its wrapper is lowered in front of Eric's face.

"Don't forget to use this....."

one of leeloos friends whisper as the others all hide behind a plant
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Wanna hang out? (moon)   Wanna hang out? (moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 12:45 pm

"couldn't you get one that glows in the dark!" Eric teased back. The waitress arrived with there food. "Enjoy." Eric told Leeloo as he invited her friends over to sit and eat with them. He also gave the waitress a 10 dollar tip.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wanna hang out? (moon)   Wanna hang out? (moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 12:55 pm

Leeloos friends crowd around the table as leeloo looks embarresed and her one purple haired friend pulls out a neon green condom and hands it to eric.

"One glow in the dark condom coming up."

"You are like a condom store on wheels."

the twins begin to shove slices of pizza in thery mouths as leeloo slides down the chair

"Hey if we can't use them i might as well give themto someone who can."

"fair enough but I dont see why you keep buying them...."

"calm down i dont plan on using them"

Leeloo hides her face and pulls her hood over her eyes as the purple haired girl sits in the black haired girls lap.

"I'm your and yours alone"

The twins make gagging sounds and pretends to throw up as the two girls kiss and leeloo slides so far down the chair she is practily laying on the floor
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Wanna hang out? (moon)   Wanna hang out? (moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 1:01 pm

Eric laughed, pulling up Leeloo. "Your friends are interesting. Enjoy them while you have them!" Eric pushed, all his friends don't even know he's here, he probably should contact them but he didn't.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wanna hang out? (moon)   Wanna hang out? (moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 1:09 pm

leeloos purple haired friend laughs when she sees leeloo.

"aww leeloo i can still remember the first time we meet. I tried getting you to hook up with a guy but you never made any moves on them or let them make any on you."

"HAHA we"

"remember that"

"everyone thought she just didnt like boys"

"AHAHAH than i decided to kissed you to see if you liked girls and you ranaway screaming."

Her friends all burst into laughter and leeloo returns to the floor
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Wanna hang out? (moon)   Wanna hang out? (moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 1:14 pm

Eric joined in the laughter, feeling a lot younger then he was. Eric grabbed Leeloo's hand and pulled her up. He threw a 20 on the table. "That's for the pizza." Eric said smiling. "Leeloo and I are going to go for a drive, I'll see you guys later." Eric said as he Pulled Leeloo out of the pizza shop, waving at her friends.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wanna hang out? (moon)   Wanna hang out? (moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 1:30 pm

(ooc: her friends chick with purple hair ------ the twins (picture them with silver hair) ------- and the chick with the black hair (warning super big pic) --------- )

Leeloo grabs a slice of pizza on their way out and as they get on the bike the purple haired girl yells at them.

"YOU BETTER USE THOSE CONDOM BEFORE THEY GO BAD"

Everyone around and in the pizza store look to eric and leeloo as her friends burst into laughter]
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Wanna hang out? (moon)   Wanna hang out? (moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 1:37 pm

Eric chuckled as they took off, leaving the pizza store behind. Eric smiled, thinking about her friends and how odd they were, but they were funny. "You do have interesting friends." Eric yelled over the engine driving through the streets like a normal person would.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanna hang out? (moon)   Wanna hang out? (moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanna hang out? (moon)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next