Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 45 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 45 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open) Vote_lcapOne Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open) Voting_barOne Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open) Vote_lcapOne Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open) Voting_barOne Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open) Empty
PostSubject: One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open)   One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 6:09 pm

Miley runs into the Galleria on all fours seeing teens shout and run off from seeing her and the cops shooting at her. Miley noticed that these humans wore strange things on their body as well in like her. Miley made a note to self to figure out what these things where latter. Miley runs into a clothing store and jumps into a pile of clothes and hides as the cops follow her in. 
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open)   One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 6:58 pm

Ace was sitting at a table quietly drinking a soda when a rather unusual being ran in. Unlike most of the other teens, Ace stayed where he was, watching what was happening. "Darn. And this day was going so well too." he muttered, following the cops shooting at the being. "Hey, is that really necessary? What did that thing do?" he asked the nearest cop.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open)   One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 7:20 pm

"She was caught being completely nude then attacked a car when we tried to cover her up with a blanket  then she resisted arrest while attacking more cars!" The cop says as he searches for Miley/
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open)   One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 7:44 pm

"Really? So your reaction was to chase after her shooting? You know, it's funny, because I didn't once hear anything about attempting to calm her down peacefully. So how about you stop firing bullets and wasting precious government money and give someone a chance at that?" Ace replied, moving to walk past the officer.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open)   One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 7:48 pm

the police men lower their guns as ace passes them. Miley stays silent as she hears talking not understanding a single word though. Miley stayed hidden in fears as to what might happen if they found her not knowing that her tail was sticking out of the pile of clothes.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open)   One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 7:52 pm

Wow, I can't believe they bought that. Guess the police aren't all bad. Ace thought, before quickly scanning the room, directing his focus toward the tail sticking from the pile of clothing. "Hey. These guys are telling me you did quite a bit of damage. The thing is, you can't do things like that around here. So would you mind stopping? he calmly asked with his hands raised, universal body language for 'I'm unarmed, so don't murder me.'
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open)   One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 8:06 pm

Miley slowly peeks her head out of the clothes and sees ace not understanding a word he said and flees the the chnaging rooms and hides in one of the rooms
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open)   One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 8:17 pm

"...Well, that was unexpected, but at least she didn't hurt anything. Who knows, maybe she just went in there to put on some clothes. So really, there's no need for you and your guns, right?" Ace said to the police officers, putting his hands in his pockets. Please don't do anything stupid...
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open)   One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 8:21 pm

"or she could be in there waiting on us to leave so she can escape" The guards slow walk to the dressing rooms
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open)   One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 8:24 pm

"Hold up! If you walk in there with your guns again, you're just going to make it worse. Whatever she is, you're freaking her out with those things. Just back up, give her some space to calm down. Then you can see if she tries to bolt out of here." Ace pleaded, doing his best to stall the police.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open)   One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 8:44 pm

"Move aside kid" the police push him aside and continues forward
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open)   One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 8:54 pm

Ace huffed as he was pushed aside, however instead of staying where he was, he followed after the last police officer. When they passed through the area leading to the dressing rooms, he opened his red deck of cards and levitated all 52 of them to cover the doorway. Well, that certainly won't hold anything in, but hopefully it'll at least confuse anyone trying to get out. he thought, continuing to follow the officers.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open)   One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 9:02 pm

The police officers kick each dressing room doors in until they get to the last one and aim their guns at Miley. Miley head races trying to think about what to do and how to escape.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open)   One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 9:09 pm

Ace watched quietly the police officers as they kicked down the doors to each of the rooms, before moving to the last one, a crazy idea popping into his head. I'm so going to jail for this. he thought as he dashed between the officers, doing his best to get between them and the girl. "Come on, put your guns down! She's just trying to protect herself, and threatening her isn't going to help!"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open)   One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 9:13 pm

Miley was shocked to see this boy clearly defending her but the men keep aiming there guns. "out of the way no kid or your going to jail as well!" 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open)   One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next