Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Wanna hang out? (moon) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Wanna hang out? (moon) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Wanna hang out? (moon) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Wanna hang out? (moon) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Wanna hang out? (moon) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Wanna hang out? (moon) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Wanna hang out? (moon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Wanna hang out? (moon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Wanna hang out? (moon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 128 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Wanna hang out? (moon) Vote_lcapWanna hang out? (moon) Voting_barWanna hang out? (moon) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Wanna hang out? (moon) Vote_lcapWanna hang out? (moon) Voting_barWanna hang out? (moon) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Wanna hang out? (moon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Wanna hang out? (moon) Empty
PostSubject: Wanna hang out? (moon)   Wanna hang out? (moon) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 4:53 pm

Leeloo pulls out her phone and pulls up her contacts. Leeloo scrolls down to erics number and begins to text him.

"Hey I just got out of school want to hang out or something?"

Leeloo then sits down leaning aginst a wall on the sidewalk waiting on a reply
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Wanna hang out? (moon)   Wanna hang out? (moon) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 5:04 pm

Eric punched a thief in the face, causing him to collapse. Eric would then throw him over his shoulder when his phone rang. "Let's do it." Eric answered Leeloo. "where would you like to meet?" Eric said running with the guy on his shoulder, dropping him off at jail and retracting his suit.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Wanna hang out? (moon)   Wanna hang out? (moon) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 5:09 pm

Leeloo smiles when Eric messages her back.

"well where are you we can pick a place somewhere inbetween our two locations for easier travel"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Wanna hang out? (moon)   Wanna hang out? (moon) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 5:15 pm

"I'm in central park in jump city." Eric texted back, fixing his hair and walking to his bike, waiting for a reply to drive off toward Leeloo.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wanna hang out? (moon)   Wanna hang out? (moon) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 5:19 pm

"Well I'm around on Mid refuge Street by a hardware store so what a fun place inbetween out locations?"

Leeloo messaged thinking about a few locations.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Wanna hang out? (moon)   Wanna hang out? (moon) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 5:30 pm

Eric thought for a moment. "There's a pizza place a couple blocks ahead of you, but it's a couple miles for me. I have a motorcycle though." Eric texted riding through the streets, expecting her to agree to his plan.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wanna hang out? (moon)   Wanna hang out? (moon) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 6:07 pm

"Alright meet you there"

Leeloo gets up and begins to walk to the pizza place seeing a guy with a creepy grin walk over t her. Leeloo then kicks him in the ace makin g him pass out and continues on to the pizza place.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Wanna hang out? (moon)   Wanna hang out? (moon) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 5:50 pm

Eric pulled up to the pizza place, hopped off the bike, and turned it off. He then took off his helmet, walking over to the pizza shop he went to the second floor of the shop and sat down. Waiting for Leeloo he sighed ignoring the waitress asking for his order. eric was wearing sweat pants, slides, and a muscle shirt, the usual under his power suit. It makes it easier to move around in the suit.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wanna hang out? (moon)   Wanna hang out? (moon) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 6:32 pm

Leeloo comes up the stairs to the second floor while a group of popular kids shout at her making fun of her. Leeloo tries to ignore then as she walks over to eric and sits down. Leeloo then talks in her usual quiet tone to him.

"I'm glad that we could meet up..... I kinda wanted to talk about the last time we hanged out...."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Wanna hang out? (moon)   Wanna hang out? (moon) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 6:34 pm

Eric smiled, Sipping his lemonade casually. "Alright, Hit me." Eric said, staring Daggers at the kids who made fun of Leeloo, which shut them up quick. They obviously knew who he was.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wanna hang out? (moon)   Wanna hang out? (moon) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 7:17 pm

Leeloo takes a deep breath before starting.

"I like you Eric, like a lot and I was kind of nervous and... a little shocked when some one like you would like someone like me the way you do.... and well... after some thinking... I thought about what my parents always told me, tradition isn't always the best way to do things, or the most fun.... so maybe kinda just going into this head on would be better or... I don't know but what do you think eric."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Wanna hang out? (moon)   Wanna hang out? (moon) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 7:26 pm

Eric smiled. " I like you Leeloo, And they do say opposites attract, So I'm happy I met you. But I still don't understand what your saying? Are you saying you like me but don't know what to do next? If so, then just think about it, I'll wait." Eric said, still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wanna hang out? (moon)   Wanna hang out? (moon) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 7:42 pm

Leeloo smiles a bit her voice sounding happier than normal.

"What I'm saying Eric is I like you and if you want to.. get together, I'd be ok with it."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Wanna hang out? (moon)   Wanna hang out? (moon) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 7:51 pm

Eric looked at Leeloo and grinned. "Of course!" Eric pointed out as if it was obvious. "That being said, I'm paying for lunch." Eric laughed, putting his arm around her shoulder. "Yup, I've been waiting for that." Eric said with a sigh of relief.

Smooth
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wanna hang out? (moon)   Wanna hang out? (moon) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 8:44 pm

Leeloo silmes putting her head on his shoulder not quite sure what to do now, this was her first boy freind after all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanna hang out? (moon)   Wanna hang out? (moon) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanna hang out? (moon)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next