Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Lighting Up The City (NH) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Lighting Up The City (NH) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Lighting Up The City (NH) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Lighting Up The City (NH) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Lighting Up The City (NH) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Lighting Up The City (NH) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Lighting Up The City (NH) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Lighting Up The City (NH) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Lighting Up The City (NH) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 133 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Lighting Up The City (NH) - Page 2 Vote_lcapLighting Up The City (NH) - Page 2 Voting_barLighting Up The City (NH) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Lighting Up The City (NH) - Page 2 Vote_lcapLighting Up The City (NH) - Page 2 Voting_barLighting Up The City (NH) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Lighting Up The City (NH)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Lighting Up The City (NH) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lighting Up The City (NH)   Lighting Up The City (NH) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 12:05 pm

Dagger turned towards Arachnakid I`ve only made someone lose their eye once, it was on purpose he looked at Mark, he had an interested look on his face Nighthawks? What kind of team is it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lighting Up The City (NH)   Lighting Up The City (NH) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 11:13 pm

"It's an old school traditional; we stop the bad guys, we take them down, we do all the things the Titans are too busy to do. And most of all we do it our way..." Mark says with his arms folded as Police cruisers started to come up in the distance. Whatever these two had to say they better make it quick, because the 3 of them needed to relocate soon.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Lighting Up The City (NH)   Lighting Up The City (NH) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 5:02 am

"I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but... we may want to make like a tree and leaf"

Arachnikid said, rolling his eyes at his very own comment. He wasn't too pleased with that one, he can do better. Still, the sentiment was still good enough; they needed to disperse quickly, like heavy metal fans when they see Black Veil Brides. Voila! Modernized that one!

"...I am so off with jokes today"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lighting Up The City (NH)   Lighting Up The City (NH) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 11:12 am

...I`m coming with you, i`d like to join the Nighthawks he took his knife out of Doctor Light`s armour and prepared to follow them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lighting Up The City (NH)   Lighting Up The City (NH) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 5:53 pm

"A tree and leaf!? Yikes, bro." As AK probably thought of another retort to cover up that disaster Dagger made it clear he wanted to join. "Eh, couldn't hurt to take him to Haru. He did give us much needed help back there. Alright, Dagger here's your initiation. Keeping up with me and Arachnikid." Mark would then pull forward as he flew through the air towards the nest, knowing the spider teen could keep up, but he was wondering if Dagger could. He wouldn't be flying at ridiculous speeds though.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Lighting Up The City (NH)   Lighting Up The City (NH) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:51 pm

"Catch you on the flip side"

A cheesy salute to Dagger before Arachnikid zipped off on a line of webbing; swinging from each line of webbing to the next down the street at a rather fast pace. He kept Mark in his eyesight, he wasn't hard to miss. Though he wouldn't bother to look back for Dagger. Why spoil the surprise, eh? He'll either be there in one piece, or on the news after being hit by a bus.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lighting Up The City (NH)   Lighting Up The City (NH) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 3:18 am

Dagger wasn`t one to be caught by surprise, at least not when it came to girls, so he started running as soon as Mark started flying, he threw a grappling hook and swung towards the rooftops, going faster with every swing, he kept throwing his grappling hook in strategic places so he would go as fast as possible, he wasn`t as fast as Mark, but he could keep up with Arachnakid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lighting Up The City (NH)   Lighting Up The City (NH) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 1:45 pm

OT: Well since youre not joining NH anymore.

Mark makes it to the Nest and looks behind him. He saw AK was coming up close on the rear, but they're new hopeful accomplice had seemed to have lost steam and fell behind. "Aww, he was doing so well at first too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lighting Up The City (NH)   Lighting Up The City (NH) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lighting Up The City (NH)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2