Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Wolf of Lighting! [Titan Recruit] (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Wolf of Lighting! [Titan Recruit] (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Wolf of Lighting! [Titan Recruit] (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Wolf of Lighting! [Titan Recruit] (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Wolf of Lighting! [Titan Recruit] (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Wolf of Lighting! [Titan Recruit] (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Wolf of Lighting! [Titan Recruit] (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Wolf of Lighting! [Titan Recruit] (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Wolf of Lighting! [Titan Recruit] (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Wolf of Lighting! [Titan Recruit] (HB/Ask) Vote_lcapWolf of Lighting! [Titan Recruit] (HB/Ask) Voting_barWolf of Lighting! [Titan Recruit] (HB/Ask) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Wolf of Lighting! [Titan Recruit] (HB/Ask) Vote_lcapWolf of Lighting! [Titan Recruit] (HB/Ask) Voting_barWolf of Lighting! [Titan Recruit] (HB/Ask) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Wolf of Lighting! [Titan Recruit] (HB/Ask)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Wolf of Lighting! [Titan Recruit] (HB/Ask) Empty
PostSubject: Wolf of Lighting! [Titan Recruit] (HB/Ask)   Wolf of Lighting! [Titan Recruit] (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2017 3:19 am

”Okay team the next person we have to recruit is what we believe is another timeline version of one of the team members we tried to recruit last time. Lightin-” Robin started as the image appeared on the screen but before he could finish stating the name starfire flew up to him excitedly making his eyes go wide as she held her hands together with a cheerful smile ”The wolf of lighting! May I be the one to test him for our team?!”

As Robin stood at a lose for a moment Starfire floated slowly closer to him excitedly before he smiled and chuckled holding up a communicator for her. ”Sure star…” He said warmly to her as she swiped the communicator and hugged it to the chest flying up while spinning. ”Wonderful! Where is the wolf of lighting?” She asked happily floating back down as robin looked over the city until he found him.

”Looks like hes downtown right now if you leave now you could probably catch hi-” And with that starfire was off. Soon enough Toji would find himself in an embrace from behind floating a few feet off the ground. ”Hello future friend and team mate! I am Starfire! What would you prefer me to call you wolf friend!?” She asked him excitedly.

@hellbreaker
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Wolf of Lighting! [Titan Recruit] (HB/Ask)   Wolf of Lighting! [Titan Recruit] (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 2:07 am

Lightning Wolf strode along the sidewalk,frowning slightly. Yesterday had been... weird,and if he was to be honest, a tad disquieting...First he suddenly found himself in another part of town, and then when he went home to rest for the night, it'd been abandoned,his pack nowhere to be found. What was even weirder was that all of Jenny's stuff,except for photos of her and her mirrors...Somehow, the house felt...wrong. He'd managed to go to sleep in his room,but still...

The boy hero shakes his head, clearing away the thoughts. No worries!! He'd figure things out sooner or later. Right now he had a patrol to do.Suddenly finding himself floating and in a embrace, Lightning Wolf gave a surprised yelp. Blinking at the voice, he leans his head back, only for his eyes to widen. It was Starfire herself! Cool!!! Toji gives her a happy, if upside down, smile. "It's really great to meet you, Ms. Starfire!!And Lightning Wolf is my co..codename. But you can call me what you want. I don't mind..ether?..oh, either way!!" Ok, so he hadn't quite mastered pronouncing English words right...He'd get it sooner or later! Wait...The boy's head tilts curiously. "Future Friend and Team mate?"

@energy
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Wolf of Lighting! [Titan Recruit] (HB/Ask)   Wolf of Lighting! [Titan Recruit] (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 1:05 am

She smiled brightly still and gently set him back down on his feet and nodded. ”It is wonderful to ,meet you as well lighting wolf! I see you are new to the english! I would enjoy helping you learn!” She said excitedly when he asked what she meant she excitedly showed him the communicator. [color=pink]”Yes! If you would like I would like to call you as one of the friends!"

"And I am here to ask if you would like to take a test to see if you could join a team that we will be training to become the titans of the new! We wanted to see how well you can do certain things so i believe a sparing match would be fun and work well! Would you be willing to take this test?” She was really hoping that he would say yes he would be great fun to hang out around she just knew it! That and he was cheerful and nice which would most certainly help the others to feel right at home as well!
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wolf of Lighting! [Titan Recruit] (HB/Ask)   Wolf of Lighting! [Titan Recruit] (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 2:50 am

Toji looked up at her as she gently sat him back down on the ground. At the offer to help him refine his English speaking, the boy grinned happily, nodding."That'd be great!! Thank you for the offer, Ms. Starfire." Glancing at the communicator,his eyes widen. Glancing up at her, now a tad excited, he listens to her offer. "You...want me to take a test, and join?...Awesome!!!" Bouncing on his toes in now more potent excitement, Toji gave her a big grin as sparks crackled through his hair. Nodding, the boy speaks up. "It would be a honor to spar you!!! I happily accept, Ms. Starfire!!" This was brilliant!! Things hadn't quite worked out the last time he was going to join the titans,but they were giving him another chance! Not only that, he actually got to spar one of them! Hopefully he'd do good enough to be accepted in.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wolf of Lighting! [Titan Recruit] (HB/Ask)   Wolf of Lighting! [Titan Recruit] (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 1:27 pm

”You are of the welcome Lighting wolf!” She then bounced into the air excitedly with him hearing that he wanted to take up the offer. ”Wonderful! Robin asked though that we spar by the forest so we do not endanger the people of the city. If you will meet me there near the lake we could start the sparring session then! “ If he was willing she would nod and fly up before shooting off in the air towards the location and would land likely to see him already there she smiled brightly as she got a few feet from him and happily spoke.

”If one of us were to feel the sparing was going to far the worst of safeness will be… Safety!” She declared with a bright smile before readying herself ”You may start attacking now!” She declared ready for the fight to begin. She hoped that she would not accidentally hurt him but she felt like he could take the fight well and better than some others could.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wolf of Lighting! [Titan Recruit] (HB/Ask)   Wolf of Lighting! [Titan Recruit] (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 8:59 pm

Toji nods as Starfire suggests the place to spar. "Ok!! I'll see you there, Ms. Starfire!" As she flew off he'd blur away, soon arriving in the suggested spot. As she arrives the boy gives a cheerful wave, listening to what she said about the safety word and giving a thumbs up. As the young woman declared he was able to start, Toji nods, bouncing on his toes. "Ok, here I come!" He blasted off, leaving a cloud of shredded grass behind him as he blurred towards Starfire. Suddenly dropping into a kneeling crouch, the electric speedster slid along the ground, a scooped hand swinging at Star's shin in a effort to knock her off balance.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wolf of Lighting! [Titan Recruit] (HB/Ask)   Wolf of Lighting! [Titan Recruit] (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 05, 2017 2:25 am

Seeing him there starfire smiled brightly “Glorious! Your speed is just as fast as Robin said!” When he was ready she got into a good fighting pose before a blink of an eye he was at her and tripped her though on her way down she started to float with her flying and set a high powered but held back kick at Toji if he was hit he would likely be hit back a few feet as Starfire floating a bit above the ground so she couldn't be tripped again but stayed low so Toji could still get to her wanting to go easy on him since she was not aiming to win she was just aiming to observe his skills. She smiled brightly to him though waiting where she was knowing that flying at him wouldn't get her anywhere with a speedster but trying to see how they moved to try to hit them when they came to you was the better choice.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wolf of Lighting! [Titan Recruit] (HB/Ask)   Wolf of Lighting! [Titan Recruit] (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 2:15 am

Toji beamed happily at the compliment about his speed. "Thank you!!" As he managed to trip her, the boy grinned, only to blink as she counters with a kick. Uh oh...Not quite in the position to dodge it,he's sent a few feet back. This, combined with his remaining momentum initiated a long skid. The boy runs as he slides back, feet digging divots into the ground. Coming to a stop after a few seconds of that, he grins back, though a tad sheepishly. "Wow...You reacted really quick to that attack!This is gonna be a fun spar!"

It'd been a fair length of time since he could spar someone without worrying about really hurting them in the first few seconds, or outrunning...Still, he better be careful. She was much, much stronger and durable then him,but it wouldn't hurt to stay safe. Besides, it was rude to go full force in a spar!! At least, if both parties hadn't agreed to it beforehand.

Toji looks up at Starfire, seeming to consider what to do for a second,then raises his arm to let out a relatively weak electric shock bolt, not quite aimed. Even if it did manage to hit, it was only at enough strength to cause a human to stagger slightly. As that flew out, he blurred at Starfire again, only to jump and curl into a spinning ball.

@Energy
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wolf of Lighting! [Titan Recruit] (HB/Ask)   Wolf of Lighting! [Titan Recruit] (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2017 9:34 pm

”A problem it is not my friend!” Starfire beamed back just as happily. Starfire smiled brightly to him. ”Thank you Lighting wolf! I do believe it will as well!” Starfire while floating rotated in a way a back flip would to dodge the lightning bolt but before she could finish the dodge she was hit by the spinning ball that was toji and lost focus and fell to the ground with a smile. ”Wonderful attack friend lighting!”

She declared before moving into a crouching pose before jumping backwards into the air shooting off some weak star bolts at him that would be about as strong as her kick from before. She not wanting to hurt him too badly but figured this would be a good upgrade of a challenge for the boy who kept proving to exceed her previous expectations. If they hit she would then fly at him. If she managed to she would try to pick him up and fly him about 10 ft into the air before asking. ”If i throw you from here will you be badly injured?”

If he said no she would then smile and thrown him lightly into the ground in hopes to only hurt him a little but would likely make a small crater in the ground from the force. If he said yes she would would nod and held him like she was going to throw him but would fly down and gently place him on his back ”You have been thrown” SHe said playfully to him.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wolf of Lighting! [Titan Recruit] (HB/Ask)   Wolf of Lighting! [Titan Recruit] (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 10:20 pm

Toji grinned happily as she complimented his cannon ball attack. As she crouched,he bent his knees ang got ready to dash over to her,only to blink as she jumps back into the air and fires star bolts at him. The boy dodged a few of them,but the last couple hit him and cause him to fly backward. As he's about to land, he's scooped up and finds himself in the air. Glancing down, Toji's eyes widened slightly at the height they were at.

Glancing up at Star as she asks the question, the young hero tilts his head thoughtfully, humming as he considered it. Well, it shouldn't hurt him...At least not badly...He shakes his head, and finds himself hurtling towards the ground,cratering it. As a flash of pain shoots through him,Toji groans,and lies still for a few seconds, considering what damage he'd received. Well...His back was gonna get a decent bruise from that...He'd probably be a bit stiff later as well...Didn't feel like his limbs were hurt,(back probably took the brunt) so there was that...Let's get back to it!! The boy pries himself back up with a wince, giving Starfire a grin.

@Energy
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wolf of Lighting! [Titan Recruit] (HB/Ask)   Wolf of Lighting! [Titan Recruit] (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 3:18 am

Starfire gasped seeing his state and hearing his groan. She quickly landed and went over to him as he got up grinning. She visibly relieved seeing he was okay but still walked over to him and offered him a helping hand out of the crader. ”I apologize dear friend! I did not expect you to be hurt! We can stop now if you would like. You have already passed from what I can see” She said warmly to him as she would hug him closely she clearly having been genuinely worried about him and having possibly badly hurt him. ”If you are injured i can take you to the bay of medical at the tower to help you feel better before showing you around!” She offered with a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wolf of Lighting! [Titan Recruit] (HB/Ask)   Wolf of Lighting! [Titan Recruit] (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2017 3:07 am

The young hero accepts the help out, giving her a reassuring smile at noticing her worry."It's ok!! I'll be fine. It's my own fault for overestimating my duro...durability." At the last statement, he blinks, then the smile turns into a excited grin, a few sparks crackling through his hair. "I did?! Many Thanks, Ms. Starfire!!" Leaning into the hug with a happy hum, he looks up at her, head tilting slightly. "It really is ok! You didn't give me any real wounds." At the offer to take him to the tower to both get checked up and get a tour, he nods. "I'd be honored to be see the Tower!!" The boy gives a sheepish grin. "And getting healed would be nice."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wolf of Lighting! [Titan Recruit] (HB/Ask)   Wolf of Lighting! [Titan Recruit] (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2017 9:57 pm

”Oh! Well we should be both be more of the careful next time then!” She happily declared before nodding to him hearing his thanks and held out a communicator to him them for him to take with a happy smile. She then would take him back to the tower. Once there he like the others would be greeted by the other titans of the original group where they would show him his room and informing him of the details he would need to know. After that they would help him move in if he needed it and answered any and all of his questions before letting him roam around and do as he pleased.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolf of Lighting! [Titan Recruit] (HB/Ask)   Wolf of Lighting! [Titan Recruit] (HB/Ask) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wolf of Lighting! [Titan Recruit] (HB/Ask)
Page 1 of 1