Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan) - Page 2 Voting_barA hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan) - Page 2 Voting_barA hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan)   A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 2:00 pm

Haruhi was pushed back gently. She looked at Jak with a puzzled look on her face. He turned around as he pushed her away and apologized, stating that it was a mistake. Haruhi looked down with a sad look. Did she do something wrong? no it had to be something else. " Please, wait." she looked up at him and took a step forward. "Please."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan)   A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 2:51 pm

JaK looked back at her with frown upon his face as a timid wind blew, but none the less caused many cherry blossoms to swirl around them.

"Look just forget about it. I can't be what you want me to be anyway. You deserve better, something more stable. You've got a team and a good thing going for you...I don't wanna mess that up, kay?"
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan)   A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 1:46 am

Haruhi wondered why he was pushing her away, right after showing how he felt.
" Jak i don't want you to be anything but yourself. Please i don't want to be with anyone else. I always cared for you Jak. Always, since the day we met, and now that you're back. I was so happy to see you were okay." Tears started to build up in her eyes. " I'm sorry, maybe i'm the one being selfish..." The breeze continued and the petals around them continued to fall. " I am ain't i? I'm trying to be a part of your world, when i don't even know if you want me in it or not." She wiped away a tear that was about to stream down and looked back down. " I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan)   A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 1:58 am

A wind blew as she wiped the tears from her eyes and as she opened them again, JaK was suddenly right in front of her and after a brief pause he hugged her again...No words, he just hugged her, because she deserved that much, because he owed her that much.

She had been decent to him, respected him, cared for him...The least he could do was let her know he cared for her in the same fashion and then comfort her when she cried...That was the least. But to give her a life with him apart of it, when he knew the path he was going down. JaK wasn't sure he was ready for that, if he could live with himself knowing the trials he would go through.

"You just don't know anything about me; the pain that I've been through...The pain I will go through. I can't put you through all that. It wouldn't be fair."
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan)   A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 1:04 am

Haruhi was surprized when he hugged her, the tears finally starting to fall. He tried to explain why they couldn't be together. She stood there for a second and then clenched his shirt and lowered her head.

" Its not fair either way Jak, whether i knew or not. Maybe i don't know how painful your past was, but doesn't the future matter the most? Can't i be there to help you? To heal you when you most need it? or will i just get in the way?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan)   A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 2:12 am

It was at that point JaK placed his hand upon the sprawl of her back and then held her close looking into her eyes sincerely and then he kissed her passionately again. This time enjoying the moment as they french kissed and placed his other hand upon her chest feeling her heart beat while she put hers on his...He was conflicted, he didn't know all the answers, but he knew what he had to do next and that he didn't want her part of it...Period.

"When this is over...I'll come back to you and I want you to ask me that same question again. Ok?"

JaK says broken up in moments of of brief pause during their steamy make out session. All the while cherry blossoms fall around them, as if showering them with snowflakes made of pure love and emotion.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan)   A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 2:46 am

She felt him pull her close and looked up to stare back into his eyes, the tears starting to slow down and just gather in her eyes. She then felt his lips press against hers again, she slowly closed her eyes just wanting to enjoy this moment and kissed him back just as passionately. One hand still clenched on to his shirt and the other rested on his chest, that hand then made its way up and caressed the side of his face as she continued to kiss him. She nodded in a response to him during the small pauses of their lips separating. " Then promise me you'll come back...okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan)   A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 1:32 am

"I promise."

JaK said as the wind blew and he pulled her hand off his shirt gently and held it in his own while both their eyes remained closed. He let those words echo in the wind and into her ear, seeming like a solemn oath, rather than a flimsy promise. A few moments afterwards he was gone! The wind stopped and JaK was nowhere to be seen as her eyes opened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan)   A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2