Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan) Vote_lcapA hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan) Voting_barA hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan) Vote_rcap 
Moon
A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan) Vote_lcapA hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan) Voting_barA hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan) Empty
PostSubject: A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan)   A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 3:37 pm

"Steel City...I haven't been here in a while. Then again, I couldn't ever think of a reason to come back."

Until now that was. JaK Sage was making this his stop before returning to Jump City after returning to the region from Asia. There he would most certainly confront the Titans and he needed to clear his head before he was ready for any of that. JaK had been free running through the city; using fire escapes, street lamps, stop lights, rooftops, and laundry lines hanging just outside of people windows all as a means of travel. Finally he rested upon the top of a telephone pole and looked out among the city. It wasn't so bad during the day, but it would be dark soon and that's when they came out. The scum, the dirtbags, the lawless; his kind of people.

JaK contemplated staying here, maybe he belonged in Steel City. Among the slimeballs and creeps. However, it didn't matter what he wanted anymore. His life was no longer his own. As he sat with one leg dangling down from the telephone pole over heavy traffic below, he could see a figure land on the pole adjacent from him and narrowed his eyes at the young female before him. She must've been tracking his movements, without him even knowing he was being followed. Impressive, even for her. He knew he'd have to face her again someday, but he hadn't anticipated it this soon. He quickly broke eye contact and looked away, kind of ashamed to even look upon her.

"So I see you found me..."
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan)   A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 6:06 pm

Jak was actually the last person she expected to find, he had been missing. She didn't know where he had gone, when he actually disappeared or when he had gotten back. She had seen him wandering around and had to make sure if it was him or not. She was just glad he was well, or at least that's what he seemed. " It was pretty easy, seeing how your sitting out in the open." She looked down at the cars and back up at him.

She began to tight-rope across the telephone wires towards him. "It's been a long time, hasn't it?" Haruhi felt happy to see him once more, at the same time she felt like yelling at him for leaving without saying goodbye, without stating if he was okay. But who was she to question him, what was she to him?
For all she knew, she could be no one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan)   A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 6:15 pm

"Ya it has."

JaK said looking up at the skyline.

"So, you relocated to Steel City I'm guessing? Heh. Funny, I never imagined you to be the type of Alley Cat that hangs out in gritty, dirty places like this."

JaK Said while looking out across the city.

"Tell me...what are these people to you Haru?"

JaK said after a bit of a long silence after she answered him.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan)   A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 9:04 pm

Haruhi smiled at the moving to Steel comment. " Yeah, well things change, and they are always changing." He sounded like the Jak she knew, but she could tell something was eating him.

" What are these people to me?" She was thrown off a bit by the question, she just looked back down at the cars as she answered. "To tell you the truth, nobody, i don't know them and they don't know me. But they're living Jak. they have lives, dreams and families and memories. Thats something we all share, and the best thing to keep on fighting for."

A slight breeze picked up, it was nice. She sat next to him and continued to look out into the city. " Not to be snooping or in your business or anything, but whats with the question?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan)   A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 9:45 pm

"Because I can't figure it out anymore."

JaK answered abruptly.

"When I think about it, I come to the same conclusion you did...but...is that really enough? Is that enough the guarantee their lives? Is having dreams and hopes enough to guarantee you life? Enough to fight for? Is it even worth dying for...No matter how hard we fight life and families end. Memories and dreams will never be reality."

JaK could spend his entire life fighting. Yet he would still never come close to ending the struggle...

"Anyway, don't worry about it. You've got better things to worry about, than what's eating me."

As JaK spoke he got to his feet on the pole and leaped off at blinding sliding down the telephone wire making sparks appear and then leaped off to the top of a car and went from car to car with each foot step while heading to the Steel Gardens.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan)   A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 10:33 pm

Haruhi got a sad look on her face as she listened to him question. She looked up at him wondering what had happened to him. "But Jak..." he started talking again and told her to stop worrying about him. As he finished talking he slided down on to some cars and started to go towards the Steel Gardens. "Wait." She jumped after him and started to follow him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan)   A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 10:55 pm

Upon following JaK into steel gardens she would find him standing mesmerized under a cherry blossom tree. To JaK this was like an omen and highly irregular, but most who came to the Garden's often knew they had one. Still JaK stared at it and thought of Kunoichi, the training, Chun-hui. He stood just looking at it with his hands at his sides, too many memories flooding his mind to count.

Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan)   A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 11:35 pm

Haruhi followed him and stopped a few feet away as she saw him stop and stare up at a cherry blossom tree. She looked up at the tree herself.
She then walked up to him as she kept looking at the tree then glanced at him. She saw him lost in thought.

"You can't stop me from worrying." she shifted her weight on one foot to the other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan)   A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 11:42 pm

"I know."

JaK said smiling a bit and putting his hands in his pockets. He paused for a moment and then looked to Haruhi and then back tot he tree as if he was imaging his next question himself.

"Do you remember when we first met?"
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan)   A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:12 am

Haruhi smiled slightly at seeing him smile.

"When we first met? of coarse i do. It was at the park, some kids had knocked over my ice-cream and you came up and offered me yours."
She smiled as she imagined it. " After that we sat under a tree and talked for a while." She looked at the tree smiling and going back to that time. When she was barely getting used to her powers, Jak had been there to help her figure out what made a hero a hero, and showing her that she could be a hero too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan)   A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 2:49 am

"Ya you're right... Funny thing is, I usually dont ever get a long with others that fast. I used to believe it had to have been fated to be because after that you helped me defeat 2 opponents I probably couldn't have taken down alone."

JaK then walks towards her a bit and smiles.

"But just now, I had the clearest thought."

JaK said as he turns to face her and the cherry blossoms fall around them.

"Maybe the reason I made a connection with you wasn't because of fate, but because I could just feel the kind of person you were...Maybe you cant tell the worth of a life by the deeds of it's past, or it's present, future, dreams, whatever. Maybe....life is immeasurable to any being or entity across the board. You just...Have to feel it individually. Like I did...do with you."

JaK then stops and looks at her telling she might be confused.

"I dunno, I guess I can't really explain it well."
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan)   A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:28 pm

Haruhi turned to face him as he walked up to her. She listened but didn't really understand what he was implying.
" Jak, What are you trying to say?"

He wasn't admitting he had feelings for her, was he? She blushed, she wasn't going to jump to conclusions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan)   A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:59 pm

JaK looked away for a moment and slicked his hair back with his hand only to have it go back down a second later while thinking of what to say next. There was an awkward silence and then as Haruhi went to speak again JaK quickly leaned forward and kissed her. It was the best option considering his words weren't really getting his point across. However, he didn't pull away, he held it...as if hoping she could feel what he was trying to get across through this kiss.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan)   A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 2:10 am

He sleeked his hair back only for it to fall back forward, He looked like he was unsure of what to say next. Maybe she should just tell him, it was just them two alone, under the blossom tree. She couldn't keep it to herself forever, it wasn't healthy.

"Jak, I..."
Just then though she was cut off, but not by him saying anything. Haruhi felt Jak's lips press against hers. At first she didn't know what to do, whether she should pull away, or just stand there, or kiss him back. She didn't want to pull away though, it felt...nice. He wasn't pulling away so she decided to kiss him back. She closed her eyes and pressed her lips back against his and moved closer to him. Her mind still couldn't grasp it, it felt to good to be true, like a dream... She was lost in his kiss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan)   A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 4:08 am

JaK then gently pushed her away and immediately began to feel like that was a mistake, because it felt so right. He still didn't think he deserved to be happy, so when happiness attacked him at times he rejected it almost immediately. As he gently pushed her back he turned a little rubbing his arm.

"I-I'm sorry, I should go, that was...Ya I'm sorry, that was stupid of me."

What had he been thinking just now, showing weakness like that wasn't JaK's style, nor his M.O.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan)   A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A hole where my heart should be? (Nin-Chan)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next