Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) - Page 3 Vote_lcapis stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) - Page 3 Voting_baris stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) - Page 3 Vote_lcapis stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) - Page 3 Voting_baris stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon)   is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 5:05 pm

Leeloo stopps eating to swallow and looks at the burger she holds in her hands. Blacklip stick was spread acrossed the entire bitten off part she just made. Leeloo frowns even more before looking up at Eric.

"It's good but...... I got lip stick all over it...."

Leeloo says in a quiet tone showing him the burger. Leeloo had to admit talking to this guy was getting much more easier the more she talked. Leeloo would have to thank him later considering he got further than anyone besides her parents had with her shyness.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon)   is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 5:16 pm

Eric laughs at the burger. "If your lipstick bothers you, then you shouldn't wear it. I'm sure you'd look fine either way." Eric pointed out taking another bite of her burger then taking a sip of his tea.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon)   is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 5:23 pm

Leeloo smiled a little before answering.

"I would take it off.... you know if it didnt look so good on me"

Leeloo said laughing a little
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon)   is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 5:26 pm

"Ah, So there's the sense of humor I was waiting for. I knew you had it in you." Eric supported her taking the final bites out of his burger and licking his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon)   is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 5:31 pm

Leeloo smiled at his suportiveness as she finishes her burger and starts on her fries holding one out to eric offering him one.

"Thank you...."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon)   is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 5:34 pm

Eric took the fry and munched on it. "So, Considering the sun is setting and I'm driving you around. Where do you live?" Eric asked finishing the fry.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon)   is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 5:50 pm

"2394 Brush wonder road..... house number 569"

Leeloo then pauses realizing what she just told him. Leeloo then quicly horfs down more fires
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon)   is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 5:55 pm

Eric nodded and put his hands behind his head. "Do you need anything else before we go?" Eric asked casually.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon)   is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 6:04 pm

Leeloo thought for a long while. she needed a lot of things, money, a job, a better life, and her parents back but none of those things were things she was willing to ask Eric to help with leeloo finishes the last of her fries and shakes her head no.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon)   is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 6:06 pm

"Are you sure?" Eric double checks, she doesn't know the things he could manage to do.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon)   is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 6:09 pm

"yeah I'm sure...."

Leeloo said frowning a bit slowly standing up and walks to erics motorcycle.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon)   is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 6:14 pm

Eric follows her out to the bike, dropping money and a tip on the table first. He gives her the helmet and hopped on the front of the bike. He stuck the key in key hole and roared the engine to life. He turned around and looked at Phantasm. "Clarify the address for me please." He asked, already forgetting the address she told him.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon)   is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 6:30 pm

Leeloo put on the helmet as her re asked the question about the adress. that is right now she could thell him a totally diffrent adress so he wouldnt know. Leeloo hops on the bike and wraps her arms around eric.

"2394 Brush wonder road house number 569"

No... she wouldnt lie to him it was rare for her to make friends epashally ones she could talk to. Leeloo wouldnt ruin this friendship with lies.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon)   is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 6:35 pm

Eric nods then takes off down the street. Once again, he takes sharp turns and speeds up randomly for the fun of it. He misses his bike, it feels like for ever since he rode it. Eric then arrives at Phantasm's house and parks his bike. "Is this the place?" Eric asked Phantasm through his helmet.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon)   is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 6:45 pm

Leeloo gets off the bike and takes of the helmet and knods once.

"yeha..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon)   is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next