Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) Vote_lcapis stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) Voting_baris stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) Vote_rcap 
Moon
is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) Vote_lcapis stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) Voting_baris stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) Empty
PostSubject: is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon)   is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 8:02 pm

Two men laugh as the run down the streets of steel holding 2 large bags. The two slow to a stop to take a breather and start to talk. Leeloo had been following these two for quite some time and now was her chance. Leeloo while in her costume, phases under ground and comes up from behind the tow men. Leeloo then begins to phase money and object out of the mens bags and into her own. Leeloo needed the cash for food and the rent and lucky for her these guys stole a lot of stuff.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon)   is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 8:15 pm

Eric was on his patrol, trying to get back into the swing of things and in his normal routine. He heard an alarm as police pulled up at the crime scene of a bank, Typical robbery. Eric shot a portal onto the bank wall and took off. Eric was on the roof tops running after the criminal as he spotted someone else was chasing them. Instead of intruding he quietly watched from the shadows and watch the magic take place.

The girl put their money into her bag with her powers, two criminals, one meta, this will be easy. Eric shot one portal under the Criminals teleporting them back to the crime scene. HE pressed a button then shot a portal next to him and one under the girls bag. He picked it up and held it out for the girl to see. "Nice try, But this isn't yours." Eric taunted, his suit covering his face.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon)   is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 8:45 pm

Leeloo looked shocked as the Eric took care of the two robbers and took her bag but she then quickly regained focus. She needed that stuff to pay for her house and food, and after what she did to her grandfather she highly doughted they would let her stay with them. Leeloo began to run at him getting ready to hit him but falls thought he ground. "(#*$(! Wait... this could work!" Leeloo phased back up from behind Eric and grabs the bag and would try to yank it away from him. If this worked she would then run as fast as she could to get away with the money and items in the bag.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon)   is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 8:55 pm

Eric watched as the girls faced became blank, He chuckled in success then watched her face light up once again. She someone walked through the wall and took the bag and took off in a sprint. Eric smiled and shot a portal ten feet in front of her, jumping in the other one, appearing before she got there. "Just give me the bag." Eric said as kind
as possible.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon)   is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:14 pm

Leeloo clutches the bag shaking her head no her face shows a slight look of pleading as if it was her way of saying to him she really did need it since she couldn't talk to others from her shyness. If Eric would still try and take the bag back Leeloo would take out her pocket knife and try to stab him. Leeloo was desperate right now and it's not like she could get a job now since when ever the people who would hire her would look info up on her they would see "nearly beated an old man to death" poping up everywhere not even noticing the fact that he was abusive to her.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon)   is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 3:51 pm

Eric looked at the girl trying to put himself in her shoes, then piecing information together. "Oh, You're the girl who beat up that old man right?" Eric asked circling the girl, yup that was her. But he knew that there's always another side to the story, just like his. He could put himself in others shoes, he just needed to know they're story.

"Obviously there's another side to your story, there always is, so go ahead and spill." Eric said through his mask.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon)   is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 4:01 pm

Leeloo tried to respond but her shyness wouldn't let her, leeloo really wished she had her hoodie so she could put her hood up over her face. Why didn't she atleast make this costume with a hat or something.... wait he knew who she was! Dang she should have known that whole covering the skin around your eyes to hide who you are working thing was total bull$*%(. Leeloo then remembers she has her Phone on her and pulls it out. Leeloo then types out "(Sorry I'm really shy so i can't really talk to others so i have to use this) Anyways that #*$&* was my grandfather who beat me everyday for no reason. That night I swear He would have beat me to death if I didn't fight back..... I sorta got carried away" Leeloo then slowly places the phone on the ground and kicks it gently enough for it to slide across the ground to reach over by Eric's feet.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon)   is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 4:11 pm

Eric read it and nodded. "I get it, I probably would have done the same thing, all though it sucks to say it." Eric said giving the phone back to the girl. 'How about you give me that bag and i'll give you the money you need." Eric said with a smile, hidden under his mask. HE stretched out his arms, the nano bots took back his suit in gauntlets relieving Eric in his tight muscle shirt and gray sweat pants. He reached into his pocket pulling out a black wallet when opened a picture of Paige and Him was placed in it.

He smiled taking four 100 dollar bills and holding them out for the girl. "If you tell me your name by talking, I'll even buy you lunch." Eric said with his boyish grin.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon)   is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 4:48 pm

Leeloo lived in a ok house so the rent was a little higher that just 400 dollars but She wasn't about to ask for more, and besides she could always find the extra 100 dollars before fore rent was due. 100 dollars was easy to find but once it hit above 100 is where it usually got hard to find the money. Leeloo blushed a bit when he offered her lunch but she really couldn't talk from her shyness, she even tried those weird ideas toji suggested to her. Leeloo really wished he had her hood now. Leeloo takes the money and hands Eric the bag, Leeloo then continues to blush as she looks down to the ground.q
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon)   is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 4:55 pm

"Come on, You can say something to me. I won't hurt you." Eric said lifting up her chin with his finger. "I Promise." Eric finished with green eyes filled with sympathy. Maybe if he opened her up he could help her. Or maybe she would end up helping him, it's un predictable but either way, he needs to open her up so she knows to trust him. He won't hurt her like her grandfather did or like anyone ever did, he's here to help.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon)   is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:08 pm

Maybe just maybe Leeloo could talk to this boy, yes she could feel it Leeloo opens her mouth to talk and then her gave her that look, that same sympathetic look that everyone gave her that she hated almost as much as her grandfather. That look he gave her just completely killed any chance of her saying anything right now.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon)   is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:14 pm

Eric snapped his fingers. "So close! Come on! I'm trying to be nice for once! I will force just a Hi or something out of you if you don't try!" Eric complained thinking of a way to get her to trust him more. Eric sat criss-cross on the ground and patted the ground in front of him for her to sit. "Okay, So when I was little and shy in the orphanage my friend always played this game with me that helped us to get to know each other." Eric said with a complex look on his face.

"We each go back and forth saying stuff we like, even if it's as stupid as bubble baths." Eric said trying to get her to play, or at least sit down.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon)   is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:24 pm

Leeloo raised an eye brow, wow and she thought toji's ideas were weird. Leeloo sighed how did she manage to speak let alone yell at her grandfather that day? maybe if she tried to feel what she felt at that moment again. Maybe just maybe it could get her to talk.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon)   is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:32 pm

Eric smiled at the progress he was making. "Okay, I'll start." Eric said lazily. "My name is Eric." Eric said simply. "Your turn, What's your name?" Eric asked scooting closer to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon)   is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:44 pm

Leeloo takes a deep breath closing her eyes reliving that moment in her head.

".....Phantasm......."

Leeloo mumbles her voice quiet cold and very creepy sounding which could probibly make a shiver down almost anyones spines just by hearing it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon)   is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next