Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) - Page 2 Vote_lcapis stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) - Page 2 Voting_baris stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) - Page 2 Vote_lcapis stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) - Page 2 Voting_baris stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon)   is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:49 pm

Eric ignored the creepiness of her voice and smiled big and brightly."That's a beautiful name." Eric said hopping up from his sitting position and reaching out his hand for her to grab it. "Now lets go get something to eat, I'm starving!" Eric joked with a white toothed laugh.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon)   is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:57 pm

Leeloo hesitantly grabbed his hand as she slowly stands up. Leeloo knoded her head once, what could be the harm in just a small meal?

(ooc: sorry watching superman small post XP
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon)   is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:17 pm

Eric smiled leading her off the roof and then into a near by alley where his black and red motorcycle was parked. He let go of her hand and walked to the motorcycle, handing her the black helmet for protection and smiled. He jumped on and cranked the engine. "I hope you don't mind." Eric said kindly.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon)   is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:35 pm

Leeloo follows Eric and when she sees the motorcycle letting out a small mumble that sounded like cool. leeloo shakes her head saying that she didnt mind as she puts on the helmet. Leeloo slowly climbs on the back of the bike her heart pounding harder and harder. Leeloo slowly leans forward and hugs Eric from behind.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon)   is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:47 pm

Eric roared the motorcycle to life twisting his wrist making the front wheel pop up and screech. "Hold on!" he yelled over the roar of the engine. Eric then took off into the streets going a little over the speed limit, he wasn't a teen anymore so he should at least respect the law, oh and he's a hero. Eric took turns that made the tires squeal, and shot off at red light that jerked both Eric and Phantasm back.

They arrived at a small diner that Eric used to go to with Paige, Yes Paige. Eric snapped out of his day dream and parked the motorcycle, pulling the key out of it. Eric pulled off her helmet and placing it on the seat. "This is my favorite restaurant." Eric said, covering his gauntlets with his sleeves.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon)   is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 7:47 pm

(ooc: YES ME! I USED TO DATE ERIC I ADMIT IT TO ALL OUR VIEWERS! XP)

Leeloo slowly got up and off the bike shaking a little clearly all of that speed and quick turns freaked her out a little. leeloo managed to calm down before looking over to eric and stood up as he took off her helmet. Leeloo gave a small smile when he said that it was his favorite place, how could it not be? ANy good over used ... what ever this was had to be their favorite place to eat.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon)   is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 2:15 pm

Eric smiled and led her into the restaurant, opening the door for her and sliding into the booth. When he sat down he gave Phantasm a menu and opened his up. "I'm paying, So get what ever your dear heart desires." Eric picked out what he wanted, Sweet Tea and a bacon burger, and set down his menu.

"I know you don't talk a lot, or really ever but could you tell me your name? I know I'm pushing you to do something you don't want to. But sometimes it's good to try new things." Eric pursued while saying hey to a couple friends who walked by.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon)   is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 3:11 pm

Leeloo blushed a little when he said she could pick anything. Then he asked about her name Leeloo takes a deep breath in and basically whispers to him still up holding that sam creepy voice.

"I told you it's Phantasm.... but thats all I'm willing to tell you for now...."

She whispers as the people behind then look slightly creeped out by her voice
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon)   is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 3:19 pm

Eric gave the people behind her the evil eye then looked back at her. "Alright, I get it, trust isn't your thing. you've been hurt." Eric said as the waitress came up to take there orders. "What can I get for you!" The blonde said with a bouncy voice. "I'll have a bacon burger and sweet tea." Eric answered. "What about you?" The Waitress asked Phantasm.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon)   is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 3:32 pm

Leeloo holds up the menu and points to the double cheese burger, a side fry, and pepsi. Leeloo the puts the menu down. Leeloo was used to ordering like this because of her shyness. Leeloo kinda stays silent and tries to not make any eye contact. Eric was nice and unlike most people she met he was actually trying to help her and put upp with her which made her kinda happy.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon)   is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 3:56 pm

The waitress walked away smiling. "Well, Can you at least tell me where your from?" Eric asked raising his eyebrow, smiling slightly. He fiddled with his straw wondering if he can break through with this girl and if she even has a home. He would wonder what he would do if she doesn't, buy her a couple nights at a hotel maybe?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon)   is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:08 pm

"Steel city..... born and raised...."

Leeloo says trying to be more loud this time which causes the people behind them to leave the resurant. Leeloo knew her voice creeped people out. It was one of the reasons she was so shy to speak. Leeloo frowning remaining as silent as possible now.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon)   is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:15 pm

"Don't mind them, people judge." Eric said, eyeing the people who walked out. There food arrived and Eric took a sip of sweet tea. " I was born and raised, partially, in Steel too." Eric said smiling. He took a bite out of his burger with a grunt of satisfaction.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon)   is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:40 pm

Leeloo remains quiet keeping her head down as she eats being careful not to smudge her lipstick or get it all over her food which she did a lot. Eric was nice and she wished more people could be as understanding as him.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon)   is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:53 pm

"Do you like the food?" Eric asked trying to make small talk, or at least trying to make her talk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon)   is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

is stealing from stealers illegal?(eric/moon)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next