Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The top of the highest tree(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The top of the highest tree(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The top of the highest tree(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The top of the highest tree(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The top of the highest tree(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The top of the highest tree(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The top of the highest tree(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The top of the highest tree(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The top of the highest tree(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The top of the highest tree(open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe top of the highest tree(open) - Page 3 Voting_barThe top of the highest tree(open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The top of the highest tree(open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe top of the highest tree(open) - Page 3 Voting_barThe top of the highest tree(open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The top of the highest tree(open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character
Name: Krious Alistair
Code Name: Krious
Villain or good guy?: Evil

The top of the highest tree(open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The top of the highest tree(open)   The top of the highest tree(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:08 pm

Wait what? She's a Titan? Since when did the Titans get back in action, and how come none of them notified him yet! Was it a new team? That would explain some things, and some of the new supernaturals spotted in town.

"I'll keep that in mind. Enjoy the night and I'm sure we'll meet again real soon."

Sooner then they might want. If she was a Titan then it was her job to counter the threats that plagued this town since the hero's grip on town loosened. There were now allies to be found in the tower and he would not let this chance go to waste. Some proper introductions were needed real soon and he'd bring the whole team to do it. Rain started to make her way into town, on her way to the tower. No trace of Krious remained, except for a small trail of smoke dissolving into the air.
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The top of the highest tree(open)   The top of the highest tree(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:13 pm

She smiled as she felt the pressense leave.
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The top of the highest tree(open)   The top of the highest tree(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:48 pm

Rain grabbed onto the branch and easily lifted herself up onto it
Back to top Go down
Apache
Apache

RPG character
Name: Logan Wolf
Code Name: Apache

PostSubject: Re: The top of the highest tree(open)   The top of the highest tree(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 1:03 pm

Unknown to Rain, she was being watched. not for long, since she left Krious and lifted herself up. Watching her was none other then Logan Wolf, known better as Apache, or if not known as by any of those two names, he was known as the protector of the forest. Whether the legends were true that Emblem didn't go near the forest due to him, he let others decide. He merely thought Emblem regarded this place as something useless, as a simple more resource to burn if anything needs burning. He was fond of this forest though, and it was his living sacred land for now.

Apache took his faithful Yu Yang bow, and was aiming straight for the female. Cautious, disguised cleverly in the shadow of a tree that spanned over a few bushes and him inbetween, he sought to confront any danger before it confronted him. After looking at her, he whispered and let his Hawk fly up to her. With some effort, the Hawk materialised and flew up, surveying the area, and landing near Acid Rain, which noticed it soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The top of the highest tree(open)   The top of the highest tree(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 1:25 pm

Rain jumped from the tree branch onto another one. She looked up at the hawk, then out to see where it came from. Thinking she saw eyes, she turned back to her tree. Slight confusion filled her head. Rain jumped back down to the lower branch.

Last edited by Acid Rain on Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Apache
Apache

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The top of the highest tree(open)   The top of the highest tree(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:22 pm

(I was aiming, I haven't shot anything Rain! ..Ill just have to work with it then.)

Apache sighed deaply. His Hawk had been too suspicious again. ''I apologise for that.''

Rain looked at where she saw the eyes. Apache was standing there, out i nthe open, but before she knew it, he shot another arrow to a tree branch higher then her, and zoomed up the rope that hang from it.

''It seems my friend here, yes the Hawk..thought you were up to no good. I see now he cast wrong judgement. Luckily it stayed with a warning shot. At the very moment you didn't retaliate, it was clear. You're definitely not intent on defiling the forest...''

Rain might have been a little confused. Truth be told, she has enough reasons to be. the Hawk zoomed to his shoulder, landed on it, then vanished by became fainter and fainter, and it's color going from a light shade of blue to invisible. That was even more confusing, but at the very least, Apache offered his hand cordially for a handshake.

''You can call me Apache. Again, I apologise for this sudden interference with your nightly life, although I have no idea what anyone should do outdoors in the middle of the night. It's quite unsafe these days. The forest is no exception. People get lost in the dark...''
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The top of the highest tree(open)   The top of the highest tree(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:33 pm

(XD I thought that you named the arrow Hawk! I'm such a dork. I'll fix that part)

Rain smiled. People these days didn't surprise her. Everything that could happen, did. But, again, it was amusing how everyone always formed an opion of her by her looks.

She reached her hand up and shook his.

"I'm Rain."

She looked at where the bird once was. She hesitated, but decided against trying to see if it was there.

"It's not a problem. The night is the best part of the day. It gives you time to think. Not to mention the beauty."

She smiled at the thought of it. Explaining herself to boys who thought of her as the innocent type seemed to be a habit for her lately.
From what she could tell, this boy with the disapearing hawk was around her age, maybe a bit older. His bow and arrow were crafted with care.

"So, are you the protecter of the forest?"
Back to top Go down
Apache
Apache

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The top of the highest tree(open)   The top of the highest tree(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:57 pm

''It's the title I have been given. The forest is my current home, and I protect those that cross it with care. I guess one and one makes two. However, there's more then protecting the forest.''

Apache had seen her look at the Hawk. Apache let his energy flow a little, to make his immediate surrounding air a bit lighter due to the excess of spiritual particles injected into it. Even Rain would be able to see his companions. His Hawk appeared again, however, this time, sitting next to Apache. It's eyes hardly looked at anything else but Rain, but his wings were wrapped around Apache as if to hug or protect him. Apache sat with his legs crossed on a branch now, but another animal materialised. His second spirit guardian, the wolf. It appeared looking at Rain as well, but with playful eyes and his tongue slightly out of his mouth, as if he saw her playing with a ball he wanted to fetch or anything. He sat straight on apache's nest of legs, his bright white skin almost glowing in the dark.

''I would like to introduce you to Wolf. You already met Hawk, and I think he owes you a little apology. Yes Hawk, a little one. I know you do it to protect me, but this was uncalled for. And you knew I normally shoot to kill or disable any escape, wasb't it for my instincts.''

For only the slightest of moments, the Hawk bowed his head courteously before looking away to the horizon. Apache was surprised, or at least looked thast way.

''You aura must feel more friendly or respectworthy then most, Hawk has never really apologied openly before. This is somewhat special, I'd say. Must be the time of day, becasue you are right, the night has it's own beauty. My animals aren't as warm and cuddly during the day, I commune best when there's little interference.''

Out of the blue, Wolf looked at Apache, licked his hand and slowly got off his lap. Balancing a bit, while it was odd that a wolf was walking over a tree branch but not having a problem with that, it closed in on Rain. Wolf stopped two feet in front of her, standing with his mouth open and his tongue out, looking at her. Apache smiled at the gesture.

''I have two to keep close to me. Wolf found it only fair to even that odd. I don't know if you have any particular experience with spirits, but this might tickle a little at first as he sits on your lap, but will, if you let it, become a smooth warmth spreading through your body. I'll spare you the spiritual technical explanation. It's too late to talk about spirit particles, their displacement and their effects on living humans.''

Apache looked in the distance. It was dark. his eyes glowed, if only the faintest, a little light shade of blue.

''So, anything other then the view that you're here for? The night igves us not only darkness, but a mind that thinks in other ways..''

Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The top of the highest tree(open)   The top of the highest tree(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:05 pm

Rain smiled at the two animals. She wondered what Wolf would do if her Wild Cat was here, and whether the owl would get along with her Bird....

"Spirit experience? You could say that."

She sat down and held out her hand to Wolf.

"I come here to think. There hasn't been much activity in the city, so there must be something big coming."

Taking a breath of the breeze as it caressed her skin, she looked up to the sky. Times like these, she felt what seemed to be a watchful gaze on her.
Back to top Go down
Apache
Apache

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The top of the highest tree(open)   The top of the highest tree(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:17 am

''Well the big thing is already there. That Infinimagus. Emblem. It's what he's brooding on is what scares me. My vision have become more and more disturbed lately.''

Apache still looked in the distance, and while he expressed what he was thinking about, his facial expression didn't change. He had dome some research, but he was far from understanding everything.

''The City has formed a new Titan Tower, or so I have heard. Rumors are spreading a second Tower is to be installed as well...''
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The top of the highest tree(open)   The top of the highest tree(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:51 am

"A second Tower? Hmm... Two teams in one city; this will be very interesting."

Rain stretched her arms. I wonder... I hope that this will mean more help, not rivals.
Back to top Go down
Apache
Apache

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The top of the highest tree(open)   The top of the highest tree(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:29 pm

''So...are you applying for membership? There are quite enoug gifted individuals, some work together some work alone. Will you join one of those Towers?''

Apache took a rather jagged arrow from his quiver and fiddled with it a bit. The Hawk hopped over to his side and lay his head to rest on Apache's knee. While closing his eyes every now and then, Apache stroke the bird's head. Wolf had seemed contend with his new sitting position. He never did have problems with other people..

''Speaking of which, you don't have to tell me, but do you have any gifts?''

Last edited by Apache on Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The top of the highest tree(open)   The top of the highest tree(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 3:09 pm

"I already have joined on."

She looked at the animals longingly. Her animals wouldn't be here for a very long time.

"Gifts; yes. What about you? Are you apart of a team? And do you have gifts?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The top of the highest tree(open)   The top of the highest tree(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The top of the highest tree(open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3