Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The top of the highest tree(open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The top of the highest tree(open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The top of the highest tree(open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The top of the highest tree(open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The top of the highest tree(open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The top of the highest tree(open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The top of the highest tree(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The top of the highest tree(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The top of the highest tree(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The top of the highest tree(open) Vote_lcapThe top of the highest tree(open) Voting_barThe top of the highest tree(open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The top of the highest tree(open) Vote_lcapThe top of the highest tree(open) Voting_barThe top of the highest tree(open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The top of the highest tree(open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

The top of the highest tree(open) Empty
PostSubject: The top of the highest tree(open)   The top of the highest tree(open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:06 am

Rain sat on a limb. She looked out over the forest, the city barely visible. So much had happened since she had gotten to this city.

Last edited by Acid Rain on Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The top of the highest tree(open)   The top of the highest tree(open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 2:49 pm

Even though everything else in her life is so messed up, so blurry, so... not there, soon she would have something stable. Friends, a home, a reason to be on this planet.
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character
Name: Krious Alistair
Code Name: Krious
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: The top of the highest tree(open)   The top of the highest tree(open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:00 pm

The wounds on his body were finally gone, his powers returning to full strength but his mind still missed something. The forest was one of the few places that didn't reek of magical flames yet, unlike most of the city after Emblem went through. The air was cleaner and wildlife abundant. Even in broad daylight there was a shadow beneath every tree and the city was out of clear view. Perfect conditions to spend a little free time.

Krious appeared in the middle of a clearing, the dark smoke of his teleportation technique slowly trailing off his body. Not many people visited these parts, and those that did mostly had a reason to do so. He recalled the guy he met before, the self proclaimed protector of the forest, and wondered if he might get to see him again. Krious made his way over to the biggest tree he could find and sat down next to it, taking a deep breath afterwards.

"If only days could always go as smooth as this one.." he spoke to himself.
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The top of the highest tree(open)   The top of the highest tree(open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:05 pm

The male's voice caught Rain off slightly guard. She looked down, it was hard to see with all the thick leaves though. She silently slipped down until she could finally see. He was just sitting there. "Um, hi?" she half whispered.
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The top of the highest tree(open)   The top of the highest tree(open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:17 pm

The sudden sound of a female voice originating from somewhere right above. It wasn't very loud but it was enough to make him open his eyes wide for a second. He calmly looked up, catching a little sun glare in his eyes but still clearly able to see her. She looked a little startled, maybe because of his sudden appearance, but right now that could be said of both of them.

"Ah... I'm sorry, I didn't scare you I hope?"

She looked younger then he was, a bit smaller too. Her appearance didn't really match the scenery either, but then again so did his.
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The top of the highest tree(open)   The top of the highest tree(open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:26 pm

She smile. "No, just surprised. Did I, you?" she asked. Rain relaxed from her crouch. She sat on the branch and looked down at the guy. He was obviously older than her. Probably either 19 or 20.
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The top of the highest tree(open)   The top of the highest tree(open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:38 pm

He formed a grin on his face. As the girl sat down on the branch he stood up, turning a bit to face her.

"No, no. Just surprised like you. Didn't expect to see anyone else around here."

Well maybe he did, but it was certain it wasn't her. The forest was the only remaining green around the city, it wouldn't be that odd to meet someone in here. Still there was something off, something he couldn't quite place yet.

"I'm Krious by the way. What brings you here?"

At least she seemed like a normal human being, unlike most people he met last few days. Either they wanted to harm society, or plainly harm him. It was a nice change of scenery, suiting his trip to the forest.
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The top of the highest tree(open)   The top of the highest tree(open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:41 pm

"Judging the looks of things, the same as you," she smiled. He seemed human. Maybe he was. But who knows these days. Everything's never as it seems. "It's really the only place to think." She picked a small bug of her hand and set it gently on a leaf. "My... name... is Rain."
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The top of the highest tree(open)   The top of the highest tree(open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:50 pm

Krious let out a sigh. Her words rang true and it seemed they went here with the same intentions. Rain... An odd name, but it suited her.

"I agree, and these days I can't seem to get enough of it."

She didn't look like the sort who would have to worry about much though. He could be wrong, but she didn't give him much reason to think otherwise. His reasons were plainly visible, at least to him. Still he couldn't shake the feeling something was off, it wasn't bad but still.

"But tell me.. What does a girl like you have to worry about to go all the way out here?"

Last edited by Krious on Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The top of the highest tree(open)   The top of the highest tree(open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:56 pm

Rain half laughed. "A girl like me? Oh, there's quite a bit. I guess, the worst part, is not knowing what," she shook her head and smiled. "I'm not making sense, am I?"

Her eyes were far away, somewhere blank. "What's a stranger like you got to ponder over?" she asked. Talking about her problems were so... boring? Depressing?... to other people. She didn't feel like making him go through it.
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The top of the highest tree(open)   The top of the highest tree(open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:06 pm

(( Sry! Didn't notice the edit until after I posted. ))

"On the contrary, you're making perfect sense to me. I've come to expect the unknown over the years, and it's still the hardest part of life."

She looked out of it for a second, before resuming he talk.

"Fresh air, silence, pretty much everything you do not have in town got me here. Since that hothead showed up it hasn't exactly been nice and easy around here."

She probably knew of Emblem. If not from the current state of the city then maybe from the news or something. It might've been better not to mention him, now it was obvious he wasn't a normal human being. He didn't need more to worry about right now.

"But here I go getting the worrisome thoughts back, that's not what I'm here for. Not what we're both here for."

Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The top of the highest tree(open)   The top of the highest tree(open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:10 pm

(its ok lol)

Emblem's name drug her back to the now. "Yeah, I suppose," she said.

What she really wanted, was to ask who this Emblem thought he was. She wanted to know why he's doing this, but she didn't. Krious seemed to really want to just have peace.

"Hey, you wanna come see something?" she asked in a more cheerful voice.
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The top of the highest tree(open)   The top of the highest tree(open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:17 pm

Krious felt a bit hesitant, and dropped his gaze a little downwards. He didn't follow strangers around very much, as a result of his way of life perhaps. He tilted his head back up.

"Sure, if you mind telling me what it is."

What did he have to lose anyway. It's not as if she was going to stab him in the back. Maybe he was getting a bit paranoid these days.
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The top of the highest tree(open)   The top of the highest tree(open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:20 pm

She grinned. "Only the perfect place to feel the breeze and have peace!" Without waiting for an answer, she shot up the tree.
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The top of the highest tree(open)   The top of the highest tree(open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:28 pm

Now what could that be. His guess.. Top of the treeline. Spilling no more time talking Rain jolted upwards along the tree. With her backside facing him he teleported towards the spot she just occupied, promptly following her thereafter.

"You don't waste time do you." he smiled. He followed her motions closely as they moved higher up in the tree. She showed some real athletic skills, he could barely keep up without his powers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The top of the highest tree(open)   The top of the highest tree(open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The top of the highest tree(open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next