Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The top of the highest tree(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The top of the highest tree(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The top of the highest tree(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The top of the highest tree(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The top of the highest tree(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The top of the highest tree(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The top of the highest tree(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The top of the highest tree(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The top of the highest tree(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The top of the highest tree(open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe top of the highest tree(open) - Page 2 Voting_barThe top of the highest tree(open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The top of the highest tree(open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe top of the highest tree(open) - Page 2 Voting_barThe top of the highest tree(open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The top of the highest tree(open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

The top of the highest tree(open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The top of the highest tree(open)   The top of the highest tree(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:37 pm

She finally made it to the top. "Why waste time? Evey millisecond is worth being spent." She planted herself on a limb. It would just support her weight. A cool breeze caressed her skin. Ran took a deep breath. It was so nice up here. "What do ya think?"

(gtg. bbl)
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character
Name: Krious Alistair
Code Name: Krious
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: The top of the highest tree(open)   The top of the highest tree(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:47 pm

Krious grabbed on to the highest branch he could find and pulled himself on top. The two of them sat on opposite sides.

"It's good, but I get the feeling I'm about to tumble down to earth while staying here."

He uneasily looked at the top of the treeline around him. he was usually supported by the comfort of solid rock, not unstable treetops. They could look across the horizon for miles though.

"The view is worth the risk, I'll have to admit that." he grinned.

(( Ok. I probably won't be back till morning, bedtime ^^ ))
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The top of the highest tree(open)   The top of the highest tree(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:36 pm

(kk. well...)

Rain hid her amusement. "If you start to fall, you can always teleport yourself. Or I'll catch you."

She looked out. "It is. This is my favorite place to go." She breathed in the fresh air. "So peaceful."

She sung her legs slowly as they sat there. The sun was getting ready to set.
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The top of the highest tree(open)   The top of the highest tree(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:28 am

He didn't hide his powers nor his identity, but most people who saw him use his power were either amazed or freaked out. She continued like normal. Whether that was just who she was or something different he couldn't tell. If he fell here his teleport would probably do more damage then prevent it.

"You.. noticed that? Better yet, you're not surprised I can do that?"

There wasn't much that he couldn't read from a person, but she seemed able to confuse him quite a bit. He was sure on one thing though, she might not be as normal as he initially thought
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The top of the highest tree(open)   The top of the highest tree(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 9:10 am

She smiled. "After everything I've seen. Emblem, Zack, Jay, Rebecca, it's perfectly normal," Rain said. She wasn't lying, but she didn't know who he was and what side he was on. The last thing she needed was try to be kidnapped. Even though, I am the new Titan leader... "Well, that, and... I'm not so normal myself." She looked out towards the Titan Tower.
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The top of the highest tree(open)   The top of the highest tree(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 9:37 am

"I figured that much. Ordinary people don't visit this place often even with everything it has to offer."

She mentioned Emblem and a few other people he didn't know. So she wasn't entirely without connections, but he couldn't recall having any info on a girl suiting her profile. She might be new in town, or she kept herself under the radar. He did notice a glance towards the tower in the distance. A tower he knew all to well.

"I guess I was wrong about you not having to worry after all. Being different is never easy."

Now there was no reason to hold back his powers, although he wasn't one for showing off. His interest was spiked, who was she, what could she do, why was she here. He had a name, but that didn't really fill in the blanks.
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The top of the highest tree(open)   The top of the highest tree(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 9:57 am

(u can tell ur an experiienced RPer)

She could feel his wanting to know. It was kind of funny. No one really knew her, not even herself.

"Actually, being different isn't the part I worry about. I love who I am because of my abilities," she smiled. "It's not knowing..."

Again with the 'death by boredom'. She wasn't going to go there. It would just ruin it. A blue bird landed on her shoulder. She pet it's feathers, then lifted her finger. The bird hopped on. Rain brought it down.

"Animals, they always know what to do. It's instilled in them from day one."
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The top of the highest tree(open)   The top of the highest tree(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 10:30 am

(( Thanks! ))

There was the 'not knowing' a second time. Krious remembered the days he had that feeling himself. His past was a hard one, and even though it shaped him into who he is right now it left a lifetime mark. Maybe she had a similar experience.

"Yeah I guess so, but even animals have trouble adapting to the world around them sometimes. Isn't that only natural?"

His powers were partially to blame for his worries, but he couldn't remember a single situation that he could've handled better without them. In a way he was thankful to those that did him wrong, because if they didn't he wouldn't be who he was today, and most of all.. powerless.

"Don't get me wrong, I enjoy having my powers. It's just sometimes they seem to be the cause for all that's happening."

Last edited by Krious on Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The top of the highest tree(open)   The top of the highest tree(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 10:40 am

(you're welcome Very Happy)

Rain smiled and the bird flew off. She looked at Krious. He seemed to be a little... off. Nice guy, but confused. Maybe it was because of what happened to him. Did he have the same problem she did? Not knowing anything about her past? Or was he like Zack; someone who wished he didn't know.

"I have a friend," Oo, that's pushing it,, "he's pretty messed up because of his past. But I find that, even though he is messed up, he's great. Sometimes, we need that.... nuisense?... in our past to make us better."
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The top of the highest tree(open)   The top of the highest tree(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:00 pm

Nuisance... His past still troubled him, even after he closed that chapter of his life. It wasn't just a nuisance, but he got the point.

"I couldn't have said it any better, I just wish it didn't have to go like that."

The sun slowly made it's way down the horizon and darkness gradially overtook the light. Krious always preferred darkness to light, probably due to his powers, but he wasn't so sure about Rain. Maybe it would be best if they made their way to town, it was a bit of walk back from here.

"It's getting darker, shall we get back to the city?"
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The top of the highest tree(open)   The top of the highest tree(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:05 pm

She gave him a look.

"What? You afraid of the dark?" she teased.

Night is when she was the most active. It took all the fear, anxiety, sadness, every emotion away. It was her best friend here on earth. But she could still see his point.

"I guess."

She dropped down from her branch. Rain hardly touched the branches as she fell, the wind rushing at her, until finally she landed on the last limb. She flipped off, landing on her feet.
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The top of the highest tree(open)   The top of the highest tree(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:22 pm

"Me? Afraid?"

He laughed. There weren't a great many things he feared, and darkness was the first thing he learned to appreciate. It helps when your powers draw on the darkness around you, but it serves many purposes.

"No.. not afraid. I've been in a city all my life and it's where I'm most comfortable. I think I had my share of peace and quiet for today, the forest is prettier in the daylight anyway."

Rain performed some acrobatics to get to lower ground. Krious appeared out of his dark smoke right next to her only a second after she touched the ground.

"It's not like the walk is a short one, better to have some company."
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The top of the highest tree(open)   The top of the highest tree(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:33 pm

"But in the dark, the forest comes alive!"

She spun around. When they were both on the ground, it was obvious he was much older. Inches separated their heads. Rain smiled up at him.

"It's the best time to see the moon dance on the moss, and the animals are out."

Rain started toward the city, checking behind her to see if he was coming. She would head to the Tower as soon as she could.

"Hey, do you have a place to stay?"
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The top of the highest tree(open)   The top of the highest tree(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:33 pm

Krious followed and caught up to her in a moment, then adjusted his speed to walk besides her.

"I do. I've been here for quite some time. Longer then a year if I'm right. Although the place I call home has changed from time to time."

He recalled the days he leeched a bed in Emblem's apartment. The days were he still fought alongside him instead of opposing him. They also lived together in with a team in the Titans North tower and somewhere inbetween he built himself a shack on the rooftop which he began using, and still uses, after his time at the tower.

"Judging by the question you have one? Is it alright if I ask were that might be?"

Their roads would probably seperate once they entered Jump. He knew her name, but not much else and she seemed like a good person. Who knew were they might bump into each other later. Knowing were she lived might even come in handy some day. Knowledge always came in handy.
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The top of the highest tree(open)   The top of the highest tree(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:46 pm

While walking, she almost tripped. She leaned down and picked up a tiny booklet that was shriveled. Odd, she thought, but held onto it.

"Judging by the question you have one? Is it alright if I ask were that might be?"

"Oh, just the local area. I'm sure you know.

She looked at her home. The Titan Tower stood proudly on a small hill coming out of the water. A light gleamed from the Common Room.

"I sure hope we meet agan. If you ever want anything, answers, supplies, company, just come knocking."

With that, she walked off. The day had been good. Meeting new people was always a highlight, and today she had met a Metahuman. She walked through the dark, breathing in the cold air. Life would get better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The top of the highest tree(open)   The top of the highest tree(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The top of the highest tree(open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next