Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
We Both Know Death Isn't the End (Ghost) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
We Both Know Death Isn't the End (Ghost) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
We Both Know Death Isn't the End (Ghost) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
We Both Know Death Isn't the End (Ghost) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
We Both Know Death Isn't the End (Ghost) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
We Both Know Death Isn't the End (Ghost) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
We Both Know Death Isn't the End (Ghost) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
We Both Know Death Isn't the End (Ghost) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
We Both Know Death Isn't the End (Ghost) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
We Both Know Death Isn't the End (Ghost) Vote_lcapWe Both Know Death Isn't the End (Ghost) Voting_barWe Both Know Death Isn't the End (Ghost) Vote_rcap 
Moon
We Both Know Death Isn't the End (Ghost) Vote_lcapWe Both Know Death Isn't the End (Ghost) Voting_barWe Both Know Death Isn't the End (Ghost) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

We Both Know Death Isn't the End (Ghost)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

We Both Know Death Isn't the End (Ghost) Empty
PostSubject: We Both Know Death Isn't the End (Ghost)   We Both Know Death Isn't the End (Ghost) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 10:41 am

Sissel was running down a few alleyways, like any cat would, looking for new places to curl up and rest.

He soon heard mumbling as an middle aged man was led into an alley by a scruffy looking man.

"Now give me the cash, or that daughter of yours will be wearing a nice pair of cement high-tops."

"But I don't have it!"

"Sucks for you." The man said raising his gun.

Sissel raised his head.

"Time to get to work." Sissel thought, stretching out his cat body.
Back to top Go down
Quincy
Quincy

RPG character
Name: Bradley Bell
Code Name: Ghost

PostSubject: Re: We Both Know Death Isn't the End (Ghost)   We Both Know Death Isn't the End (Ghost) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 9:41 pm

As the man tried to pull the trigger, his gun flew out of his hand and smacked him in his face. The man's nose started to bleed as he stared motionless at the levitating pistol. The colt then fired at the man's feet, making him jump abnormally high compared to the usual human. "What the---"

BANG!!!

The next shell of gunfire cut him off making him jump, followed by a few more, chasing him down the alley and sending him off running and screaming. The middle aged man stared at the gun and levitated back, the barrel staring at him but remaining virtually motionless, swaying up and down in the wind.

"Um...th--thank you?" The man said terrified.

"Dude, relax," a voice said, laughing.

The man spun around, now drenched in sweat, meeting the gaze of a dark masked hero. "Um...thank you...um...who...who are you?" the man asked, albeit uncomfortably but seemingly more comfortable as he realized it was a person that saved him rather than a living firearm.

"The name's Ghost," the boy said as he walked forward, "Spread the word that a new hero is in town, and he knows what he's doing---"

Ghost posed confidently and remained silent until the man nodded and ran out of the alley, still probably terrified. "---sort of..." Ghost continued once the man was out of sight. He let out a huge sigh and let his shoulders drop down in a more relaxed position.

He picked up the gun and scrutinized it, flipped it side to side. "Could come in handy..." he said to no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We Both Know Death Isn't the End (Ghost)   We Both Know Death Isn't the End (Ghost) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:54 am

Sissel watched in awe as the gun floated. He had seen that happen a few times before. But that was only in people with ghost tricks!

He switched his view to the land of the dead. And sure enough, there was the radiation of temsik. Only... there wasn't a flame. There was the dark blue outline of a corpse. There wasn't any corpse floating in mid-air in the land of the living!

He switched back and watched as the events unfolded. Only one thought crossed sissels mind.

'Who is that man? I have to talk to him.'

He walked up to the man and looked up to him, meowing to grab his attention. He jumped to the gun before the man picked it up, his shell crumpling to the ground.

He switched to the world of the dead, and saw radiation coming from the man... only now he was alive. He reached out his soul to the core in his head... this man was clearly related to death.

His world would freeze for a moment, before everything flashed and he would find himself in a void, only characterized by a swirling red vortex. His shock would increase as a black cat in a red bandanna walked up to him.

"Hello there. I have a few questions."
Back to top Go down
Quincy
Quincy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We Both Know Death Isn't the End (Ghost)   We Both Know Death Isn't the End (Ghost) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 9:15 pm

"What the heck!?"

Ghost tore off his mask and hood, revealing his youthful face and a shocked stare as he gazed into the abyss. It was like he was staring into the heart of the galaxy---or not the galaxy. He wasn't in space, he didn't think. It wasn't as beautiful as he would have expected. He was...somewhere else. He was terrified. He was staring at...nothing...but it was still there. Everything about the vortex just...wasn't right. The taste of fear was overshadowed by confusion though. How did he get here? One second, he was chasing off a thug with his own gun and then...the cat! There was a weird cat with a bandanna! That was the last thing he saw!

Almost on command, the freaky feline appeared near Bradley's feet and began talking. The young hero stood silent, amazed at what was happening. Nothing made sense, then again, he should expect it after everything that's happened to him. "You're a cat," he said frankly, trying desperately to hide his inner freak out.

"Last I checked: cats don't talk."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We Both Know Death Isn't the End (Ghost)   We Both Know Death Isn't the End (Ghost) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 8:09 am

"I'm not exactly 'talking' in the sense of the word. More like my thoughts are being beamed into your mind. Now could you answer my question?" Sissel said... er... thought to Ghost.
Back to top Go down
Quincy
Quincy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We Both Know Death Isn't the End (Ghost)   We Both Know Death Isn't the End (Ghost) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 9:26 am

It seemed that he was going to be supplying more answers rather than getting many, but if he wanted to find a way back, it seemed he had to comply, he really didn't have much of a point. "I'll answer your questions, but you have to answer mine, too. Who are you?"

Although he might've been able to simply think back his response with his telepathy or through the cat's link, he was too flustered to realize it. He stayed completely still in the vortex, unsure whether he'd be able to move or not. Nevertheless, he had no idea where he'd go if he did decide to run.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We Both Know Death Isn't the End (Ghost)   We Both Know Death Isn't the End (Ghost) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 11:51 am

"Call me sissel." Sissel thought.

"Welcome to the ghost world. The land of the dead." Sissel explained.

Sissel then surveyed the person before him, and saw the fear.

"Don't worry, I'm not evil. Just looking for answers. You have powers. Much like my own."
Back to top Go down
Quincy
Quincy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We Both Know Death Isn't the End (Ghost)   We Both Know Death Isn't the End (Ghost) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 2:50 pm

It became hard to believe the cat, err, Sissel. He took Bradley to a strange place without his permission, calling it the 'ghost world'. Suddenly a tough thought came to mind. He was in the land of the dead...did that mean...oh...he didn't have to heart to ask it. Even if he didn't...he wasn't sure if he wanted to know the answer.

"Sissel...I do have abilities...but I've never been able to do anything like this. I've never been here before...why am I here? Am I...?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We Both Know Death Isn't the End (Ghost)   We Both Know Death Isn't the End (Ghost) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:18 pm

"Dead? No. Not now at least. But that core in your head says you were. Then someone saved you." He padded around.

"Now let me show you."

With that, the ghost world would disappear, and the alley would resume it's regular flow of time. If he watched, he would notice a flyer peel, then a can roll. If that didn't catch his gaze, the clanging trash can lid would. When he would come over to investigate, Sissel would jump back to the gun, then to Bradlys head, then bring him back to the ghost world.

"You catch that?" Sissel asked.
Back to top Go down
Quincy
Quincy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We Both Know Death Isn't the End (Ghost)   We Both Know Death Isn't the End (Ghost) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:42 pm

A sigh of relief escaped Ghost as he was reassured that he was alive. The person that saved him...probably the doctors when he had his near death experience. They were better than even they seemed to believe, he guessed. Amazingly, in a blink of an eye, they were back in the alley! He felt out of breath, just because of the shock of everything, and was brought down to one knee for a moment. He saw a flyer peel and can roll in the wind. He got back to his feet as he heard a trash can clang, probably with the lid, and he went over to see. The cat appeared and after a moment, they were back.

Bradley was confused by the cat's quick question. "Um...did I notice what? We were just in the alley and now we're back here...nothing really happened..." he responded, still pretty confused.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We Both Know Death Isn't the End (Ghost)   We Both Know Death Isn't the End (Ghost) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:50 pm

"Really? You didn't see my tricks?" Watch again."

The ghost world would fade once again.

This time, a few more obvious touches would be needed.

A door to the inside of one of the alley's building would open, as a colorful flyer would become visible. The tack on it would fall off, as the flyer blew in front of some crates, a fan on top of them turned on, blowing the paper in front of Ghost's face. As it passed, Sissel stretched his soul-flame to his core. The ghost world would appear once more.

"In case you missed all that... I'm in the piece of paper suspended in front of your face."
Back to top Go down
Quincy
Quincy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We Both Know Death Isn't the End (Ghost)   We Both Know Death Isn't the End (Ghost) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 4:18 pm

Without a moment to really process anything, Sissel sent them both back to the alley where a fan quickly blew the flyer into his face and they were back. "Wait...ghost tricks? So...you're saying that those things moving in the alley were all you?"

He still was confused why a cat could do all of those things, but, he decided to accept it for now. "Oh, so...you were the piece of paper. Yeah, I can do the same thing! Except, I wouldn't say I become the things I manipulate, I just...I don't know...move it...What's your point? Are we...um...connected somehow?"

Bradley was on the brink of understanding what happened to him...he could feel it...somehow, this cat was his ticket to truly knowing himself...
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We Both Know Death Isn't the End (Ghost)   We Both Know Death Isn't the End (Ghost) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 4:25 pm

"All me. I can possess and manipulate inanimate objects.

"well... considering the dead regain their memories upon realizing who they are... that is certainly possible. To an extent."

He remembered what Ghost had thought earlier. You see... ghosts can read surface thoughts. There are no real "secrets" in the ghost world.

"Now... in response to that latent thought of yours earlier. You died. Not close to death and brought back. Dead. Someone saved you. Kinda like how I can."

He kicked back his hind leg and began scratching his ear.

"I can show you. After all... the dead can travel together. So I suppose I can give you a glance into how I do what I do. That should answer any lingering questions you should have."
Back to top Go down
Quincy
Quincy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We Both Know Death Isn't the End (Ghost)   We Both Know Death Isn't the End (Ghost) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 7:18 pm

"I...really did die?"

Bradley felt out of breath for a moment. He just thought that there was a glitch in the hospital's systems or the doctors misread some readings or something...He was declared dead, but, about a half an hour later, they said that he pulled through...how was that possible though? Was he like a zombie? He sure didn't feel like eating brains or attacking anyone...He didn't feel like a walking corpse either. He was alive...he though.

"Let's go. I want to see how you do it," he finally decided. Did this mean that there were more people like him? Many more? Could he die...again? Did this mean that he didn't have a pulse anymore...or did his heart stop beating...would it even matter?

More questions were developing than answers...but he had to keep moving forward if he wanted any chance of figuring out what was happening.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We Both Know Death Isn't the End (Ghost)   We Both Know Death Isn't the End (Ghost) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 7:37 pm

"Great. Just watch."

The ghost world would fade. They would be viewing the alley again... but from a side view

Almost like a video game screen.

"Now check this out Sissel said."

His shell stood up and began walking towards the back of the street. He saw the object he was going to demonstrate with. A crate with a hinged lid, with a baseball on top of it.

This is where things got odd. With a blink of his cat eyes, the world flashed. Everything gained a reddish hue. The box, the ball, and a bunch of other inanimate objects gained a bluish hue, and had singular strange white dots in the middle of each of them. Sissels body also appeared in blue, with the familiar white dot. Only his body was radiating strange blue lines of energy. A blue flame erupted from his dot.

"Cool huh?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Both Know Death Isn't the End (Ghost)   We Both Know Death Isn't the End (Ghost) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We Both Know Death Isn't the End (Ghost)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next