Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The ghost and the Bow. (Faye) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The ghost and the Bow. (Faye) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The ghost and the Bow. (Faye) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The ghost and the Bow. (Faye) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The ghost and the Bow. (Faye) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The ghost and the Bow. (Faye) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The ghost and the Bow. (Faye) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The ghost and the Bow. (Faye) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The ghost and the Bow. (Faye) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The ghost and the Bow. (Faye) Vote_lcapThe ghost and the Bow. (Faye) Voting_barThe ghost and the Bow. (Faye) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The ghost and the Bow. (Faye) Vote_lcapThe ghost and the Bow. (Faye) Voting_barThe ghost and the Bow. (Faye) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The ghost and the Bow. (Faye)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

The ghost and the Bow. (Faye) Empty
PostSubject: The ghost and the Bow. (Faye)   The ghost and the Bow. (Faye) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 5:18 pm

It was just getting dark and the bad side of town was starting to get lively as it always did around this time. Bow had taken it upon herself to just check out the area. It was not her intention to reveal herself tonight. All she was trying to do was blend in and watch the scene as they came out to party. She was wearing black skinny jeans and her hoodie, covering up her bright pink hair, and shades to hide the vibrant lavender eyes that shown with purity. Not even an hour into her scouting, she had been hit on by numerous guys and girls, even though she was completely covered. Nothing criminal had actually happened, that she could stop, and she made a mental note. Sometimes they're just having fun...

Just as she said that she heard screaming and ran over to a convenient store nearby to see a hooded figure holding the store clerk at a shaky gunpoint. Bow just waited for a moment until she saw the girl shoot the clerk, with electricity. Bow's eyes got wide and she couldn't hide herself. With a growl she ran around a corner, shed her hoodie and shades, revealing a bright orange shirt and she flew up and directly into the store, onto the counter between the masked villain and poor old clerk who was now on the ground passed out, but nowhere near dead. "Please, everyone! For your safety get as far away from here as possible!" Most of them listened and dashed away, leaving her with the villain. She looked at it and saw that the hooded figure was a girl around her age and she sighed, but didn't let her guard down. "Why are you doing this??"

The girl responded with a rehearsed grin and tear stained cheeks. "Because I like the shock factor! Hahahaha!!" With that, she tried to shock Bow, but she jumped up and behind her. "Please stop this! I do not wish to hurt you!" The girl looked stunned but gritted her teeth and kicked Bow. "W-well I want to hurt you!" It was an obvious lie but she darted around the counter to the cash register. Bow stood up quickly and sighed, charging a ball of flame in the palm of her hand. "Please don't make me do this!" The girl blinked and bit her lip, but started to charge her own orb of electricity. "Making you~!" Both of them just stood there, not wanting to make the first move.
Back to top Go down
Remy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Remy

RPG character
Name: Remy Esteau
Code Name: Twisted Fate
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: The ghost and the Bow. (Faye)   The ghost and the Bow. (Faye) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 5:21 pm

This was one of the few moments in time that Danielle had left her apartment. She rarely came out, and when she did it was strictly to get food or supplies for one of her experiments. Stepping through the door, she looked into the fridge. Whole milk or juice for breakfast...maybe both?

It wasn't long before she heard a scream and she sighed, looking over her shoulder to see the hold up. "Oh son of a..." She muttered, looking for a good place to hide, which there unfortunately wasn't one at this point in time, which meant she had no way of helping without giving away her secret identity...

It was at this point that the clerk was hit by the electricity and knocked out, which relieved Dani slightly. At least that meant that the thief wouldn't have to hurt them anymore. But then Bow ran in and told everyone to leave. Being the only one who ignored Bow, Dani smiled. She had a way to hide now. Ducking behind an aisle to go ghost, she transformed and blasted through it using her intangibility, flying around the two and aiming a punch at the thief from the side. "Seriously? The shock of it? You can't think of any better electricity related puns?"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The ghost and the Bow. (Faye)   The ghost and the Bow. (Faye) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 5:24 pm

Alexis, the thief, pouted like the child she still was and looked up at the flying ghost girl, ducking to get away from the punch, but also losing her ball of electricity as it hurled towards Bow. "That was my best pun!!" Bow, on the other hand, made her orb dissipate before squeaking and jumping up, floating with Dani to miss the attack. "Well... Hello there!" She almost giggled and smiled. She looked back to Alexis and looked sad again. "There has to be a better reason for you to behave this way! What is it!?" The girl growled and threw her fists to her sides, creating a wall of electricity around her. "There ISN'T!!" She couldn't give away her real reason. No great villain ever did. Bow bit her lip and looked to Dani. "So, how are you with electricity?..."
Back to top Go down
Remy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Remy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The ghost and the Bow. (Faye)   The ghost and the Bow. (Faye) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 5:32 pm

Danielle shrugged it off as her hand began to glow with a bright green light. "Meh, how bad can it be? Can't be worse than fire, right?" She then held out a hand and formed a ball of pure ectoplasmic energy, turning herself intangible. "So what's your deal? Freelance? Puckish Rogue?" She then phased through the floor and reappeared behind the thief, rising from the floor and offloading the ball of energy at her back. "I for one prefer 'Dashing Hero' myself."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The ghost and the Bow. (Faye)   The ghost and the Bow. (Faye) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 5:55 pm

The thief growled again and the wall around her vanished. She couldn't waste that kind of energy again in one blow or else she'd tire too easily. When Dani asked the question and went into the ground, the thief paused, but then smiled, remembering she had to keep up her act of this being enjoyment for her. "I'm just here to have a little fun! Make a little chaos! Get down tonight!" She laughed and did a little boogie before Dani reappeared and launched the orb straight into her back. Having no time to really react, the girl shot forth and down to the ground, squealing. She gasped for breath and laid there for a moment. Bow looked at Dani with tears in her eyes, still not used to violence. "W-was that really necessary??" While it seemed the two of them were being distracted, Alexis took off out the door, without any money in hand. She just wanted to get out of there before they called the cops. That would be horrible.

If Dani tried to go after her, Bow would pull her back. "Let her go... Something tells me that she'll think twice before trying something like this again..." She sighed and drifted back to the ground. Though she didn't even know it, Bow was quite intuitive and that girl would think twice, but not in the direction Bow hoped for. She turned to Dani again and smiled gently, extending her hand. "My name's Rain... Thank you for helping me... Well... Letting me watch as you took care of it..." *giggle*
Back to top Go down
Remy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Remy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The ghost and the Bow. (Faye)   The ghost and the Bow. (Faye) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 6:14 pm

Danielle watched the girl run, knowing she hadn't taken anything. At first she'd been concerned that she'd hurt the girl, but she proved to be as durable as she expected as she ran away. "Actually, I didn't do much. That was a really small blast. If I wanted to do any kind of serious damage, I could have used my Ghostly Wail but...I'm no monster." She said, landing and turning to talk to Bow.

"Yeah, I'm not gonna go after her. She didn't take anything. If she does something else wrong, I'll be there to deal with her." Looking down at the outstretched hand, she smiled and took it. "Nice to meet you. I'm Dani. Dani Phantom. And you distracted her, so it wasn't ALL me." She giggled, desperately trying to drop some of the credit.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The ghost and the Bow. (Faye)   The ghost and the Bow. (Faye) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 5:00 pm

Bow smiled brightly and nodded, happy to split the credit 20-80 in Dani's favor. However, when she looked around as the cops started to show up, she went over to explain the situation, giving all of the credit to Dani as she spoke to them. When she came back to Dani she smiled gently and took her hand without thinking about it, and smiled brightly, looking into her eyes. "Wanna go eat somewhere?? My treat!" *giggle* She then was about to take her away from the scene before the police could bombard them with questions for hours on end. Being a hero was one thing. Being a meta hero was an entirely different species and they had interrogated Bow once before as though she was the criminal and she didn't want that to happen to Dani.
Back to top Go down
Remy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Remy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The ghost and the Bow. (Faye)   The ghost and the Bow. (Faye) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 5:11 pm

Dani blinked as Bow grabbed her hand, looking over Bow's shoulder and seeing the mass of police officers and slammed on the breaks, stopping Bow with her superior strength. "I have a better idea..." She said, pulling Bow back and turning intangible, picking her up and phasing through the roof and to the top of the building just nearby. "There, that's better." She said, walking toward the fire escape. "It mostly depends on what we'd be eating." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The ghost and the Bow. (Faye)   The ghost and the Bow. (Faye) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:40 pm

Bow blinked as she was stopped by Dani and gasped as she was taken up to the roof top, but giggled when they landed. She nodded and ran to catch up with her while smiling and thinking. Stopping just short of the fire escape she started to look around, letting her pink hair fly about her. "Hmm... Well... Pizza is always good after a fight... Ooh~ Or chinese!" Her mind started to wander about the different places they could go and food they could get, getting completely side tracked from what was going on in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Remy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Remy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The ghost and the Bow. (Faye)   The ghost and the Bow. (Faye) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:55 pm

Dani bit her lip. Pizza was tempting...she hasn't had the money to afford some good pizza in quite a long time. Looking across at the pizza sign that lit the sky, she sighed and thought for a minute. "How about this, you buy the pizza and we meet up to eat? I don't really wanna be seen in my ghost form...you know?" She smiled, hoping Bow would understand.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The ghost and the Bow. (Faye)   The ghost and the Bow. (Faye) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 1:29 pm

Bow watched her facial expression and hoped for the best, which came true. Her face lit up with a smile and she nodded excitedly. "Totally! I need to go retrieve my hoodie anyway..." *giggle* She didn't like to be seen with her pink hair shown either. Too many eyes followed her and it made her uncomfortable. She thought for a moment and smiled softly to Dani. "Meet up at the place in about an hour??" When Dani answered, Bow would simply nod and fly off, down to the alley and then walk to get her hoodie, smiling happily as she hoped to make a new friend.
Back to top Go down
Remy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Remy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The ghost and the Bow. (Faye)   The ghost and the Bow. (Faye) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 3:10 pm

Dani nodded lightly and flew away, using the clouds in the night sky as cover. Stopping above the pizza place, she scanned the area below to see if Bow had beaten her there. It didn't look like it but then again she did mention grabbing a hoodie, so there would be a major lack of identifying features on her.

Landing outside, she phased into the bathroom and turned on the water of the sink. "Okay Danielle, Its no big deal. She's harmless." She sighed, not wanting to be seen in her ghost form but...Bow didn't know her secret identity! Standing up straight she forced herself to swallow the lump in her throat and transformed back to her human form before walking out of the bathroom to a far off table, putting on her beanie and sitting down to wait for Bow.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The ghost and the Bow. (Faye)   The ghost and the Bow. (Faye) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 1:26 pm

Bow had talked a little more to the police officers after getting her hoodie, pretending only to be a witness so that they wouldn't question her too terribly much. She then made her way to the Pizza place a little slowly, looking up at the sky as she walked. When she got to the place she looked around, and then realized that Dani had said she didn't want to be seen in her ghost form. Which means she would look different from before. And Bow had shown her pink hair before. Now she had a hoodie that covered almost her whole face. There was no way Dani would recognize her. And she wouldn't recognize Dani. The whole thing made her laugh at the irony of it. She sighed and walked in, letting her hood fall and the bright pink hair spill around her, hoping Dani would see her quickly. There were already plenty of others who had begun to stare and whisper...
Back to top Go down
Remy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Remy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The ghost and the Bow. (Faye)   The ghost and the Bow. (Faye) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 1:45 pm

Danielle sat at the table for a several minutes. She was kind of starting to worry that Bow wouldn't even bother showing up. Or that this was all some joke or prank or something. Doubt would eventually subside when the girl walked in and pulled her hood off to find her. That was definitely helpful and the now human Dani waved her over, smiling. "I was starting to think you weren't going to show up!" She said as Bow would make her way over.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The ghost and the Bow. (Faye)   The ghost and the Bow. (Faye) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 4:21 pm

Bow smiled softly and instantly put her hood back up when the apparent Dani spoke to her. She giggled as she looked at her, the resemblance to her ghost form was actually remarkable to Bow. She had thought the girl wouldn't be near recognizable, yet, all that had really changed was her hair and eye color. Though, Bow was sure that would be enough to throw anybody off her trail.

As she made her way over, Bow smiled. "Of course I'd show up! I just took a bit of a scenic route is all..." *giggle* She sat down across from her and looked at the menu for a moment, thinking. "Hmm... To get a pizza to share, or just do the buffet... What do you think??"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ghost and the Bow. (Faye)   The ghost and the Bow. (Faye) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The ghost and the Bow. (Faye)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next