Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang) - Page 2 Vote_lcapI didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang) - Page 2 Voting_barI didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang) - Page 2 Vote_lcapI didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang) - Page 2 Voting_barI didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang)   I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:24 pm

Bow's smile got even wider and she couldn't help herself; she glomped him. She exclaimed, still holding on, Fantastic! I knew you'd think of something fun! *giggle* She then let go, still smiling. She rushed back into her room for a moment and got a hair tie and put it on her wrist. She then smirked at Meta. Hope you're ready to get beat! *giggle*
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang)   I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:17 pm

Meta smiled at her Oh it is SO on! he laughed, he left the Tower and hailed a Taxi for the Bowling alley.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang)   I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 9:42 am

Bow followed Meta out the door giggling. As they got into the taxi she went a bit quiet. She wasn't exactly sure how to handle talking to him after last time, she knew he was just as liable to hit her as he was to kiss her. At first she thought he completely hated her, but now she had no idea what his true feeling were, and him asking her to go bowling just made it all the more confusing, though she was happy to be with him.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang)   I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 2:07 pm

Metamorphi sat in the taxi, oblivious to her internal questions about him. Soon they arrived and Meta paid for a lane to play in and started to put the bowling shoes on.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang)   I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 4:31 pm

Bow hopped out of the taxi and giggled as she put on her bowling shoes. She went and picked out the perfect bowling ball for her, it was even pink! She had put their names into the computer as he was paying. "Meaniehead" was his name and "Pinky" was hers. She giggled as she came back to their lane with her ball and saw Meta headed her way from paying. "Meaniehead" was up first.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang)   I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 4:36 pm

Metamorphi gripped the bowling ball he was going to use when his turn came, he looked at the moniter Huh? Who`s 'Meaniehead'? Have you invited someone else to play with us Bow? he scratched his head trying to figure out this holmes-worthy mistery.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang)   I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 5:26 pm

Bow just giggled. She wasn't sure exactly how he was going to take it, but she thought it was funny. No silly! *giggle* YOU'RE Meaniehead! She smiled sweet and innocent at him.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang)   I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 5:33 pm

Meta laughed Ohhhh, I`m meaniehead hehe Metamorphi was confused, not at the joke, but at his own reaction, if that was anyone else he would of strangled them or broke their neck by now, but something about Bow just made Meta less fierce. He smiled and bowled his first Bowl, he waited a few tense seconds and... IT WAS A STRIKE... in the wrong lane.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang)   I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:43 pm

Bow was actually a little shocked that he laughed. She had thought there may be some consequence for her teasing him a bit, but giggled when there wasn't. She laughed her butt off when he bowled and couldn't wipe the smile off her face. That was perfect, Meaniehead! *giggle* Just keep doing that! It was then her turn.

She couldn't stop giggling and she rolled a gutter ball the first time around. *giggle* Guess I'm not much better. She smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang)   I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:47 pm

Metamorphi smiled and bowled, the ball rolled and rolled and rolled and rolled some more until it knocked over a single pin Well... at least I`m winning
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang)   I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:51 pm

Bow giggled some more and smirked. Not for long! She spun the ball in such a way that it seemed to be headed for a strike. Her face lit up and she was about to celebrate, when at the last second, the ball curved and she didn't knock over even one pin. She pouted. Not cool...
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang)   I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:54 pm

Metamorphi barely held back the laugh that was about to come out, but because he was with Bow he decided he would at least TRY to not be mean, if he was with anyone else he would laugh at them without mercy. He picked up a ball and bowled, it rolled and hit two pins this time Aww yeah!
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang)   I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 4:29 pm

Bow pouted even more. That's it! No more Miss Nice Bow!! She practically threw the ball down the lane and it hit 6 whole pins. She looked as though she had won the lottery. Yes!! I'm winning!! *giggle* She stuck her tongue out playfully at him.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang)   I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 4:32 pm

Metamorphi was surprised at how much better she had gotten so suddenly, his face grew serious and he bowled again... it completely missed.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang)   I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 3:20 pm

She busted out laughing. That was horrible! *giggle* Watch how a PRO does it. She tosses the ball down the lane, but it doesn't even get half way before rolling into the gutter. Ooooor not... Heheh...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang)   I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next