Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 70 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang) Vote_lcapI didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang) Voting_barI didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang) Vote_rcap 
Moon
I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang) Vote_lcapI didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang) Voting_barI didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang) Empty
PostSubject: I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang)   I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 4:13 am

Metamorphi woke up one morning, he didn`t want to admit it, but he kind of liked Bow, her personality annoyed him but he couldn`t help but smile when he thought of her and he rarely smiled, VERY rarely. He got out of bed, got dressed and sighed, he couldn`t believe he was about to do this, he walked out of his room and knocked on Bow`s door.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang)   I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 11:15 am

Bow got up slowly as she heard the knock on her door. She wasn't normally a morning person, and it showed today. She had an overly big shirt on that had hearts all over it and that was it. Her head was a tangled mess and she rubbed her eyes as she opened the door and yawned. When she saw that it was Meta she pouted a bit and said with the edge morning put on her voice. They hadn't talked much since the time they had been thrown together to watch the tower. What do you want? She still had her teddy bear clung in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang)   I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 2:02 pm

When Metamorphi saw the state she was in, he had second thoughts about what he was about to do Have I caught you at a bad time? I can just leave if you want.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang)   I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 4:50 pm

Bow yawned and then blinked a few times trying to actually wake up. She took a few moments to actually register what Meta had said. Her eyes got wide and she grabbed his wrist. No, no! *giggle* I'm just not very... bubbly... in the morning, sorry! Please don't leave. She kept a hold on his wrist and smiled cutely at him.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang)   I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 1:38 pm

Metamorphi was about to turn to leave when she grabbed his wrist all right then, are you doing anything today?
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang)   I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 3:02 pm

Bow thought about it for a few moments, still holding on to his wrist without realizing it. She then looked down and giggled, releasing his hand. She looked at him cutely and yawned. Only thing I can think of right now is waking up! *giggle* Why do you ask?
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang)   I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 3:10 pm

Metamorphi smiled Uh good... I was wondering if you... want to... he didn`t know how to say it, and now he`s just stuttered like a idiot, he clenched his fists and gave himself the strength to say it ...Go out with me?
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang)   I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 3:23 pm

Bow couldn't help but giggle at his cute stuttering. As soon as he got his question across she jumped up and down and glomped him, most likely sending them both to the ground. She giggled and spoke excitedly. Of course I will Meta!! *giggle* Do you have anything planned?
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang)   I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 3:28 pm

Metamorphi almost screamed as he was glomped to the floor, this wasn`t the reaction he had expected, what he had mostly expected was rejection, or at least confusion, he definitely didn`t expect her to be so happy Uh... not really
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang)   I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 3:47 pm

Bow giggled as she got up and helped Meta get up too. She thought for a moment, a million and one ideas popped into her mind, and she couldn't decide on one to suggest so she decided to make him plan something; he should have to anyway. She went back into her doorway and grabbed the door. Well, let me know when you do! *giggle* Bye! She then closed the door in his face and sunk to the ground hugging her knees and blushing.

She shouldn't be doing any of this. He still owed her an explanation for the last time they spent together. She was such a stupid teenage girl. Oh well... She thought, Maybe he's planning on finally explaining that to me when we go on our date! She then got up smiling and got dressed up for their date.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang)   I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 4:00 pm

Metamorphi had a dazed expression, he didn`t know so HE had to decide? With no help? Women. He racked through his brain thinking of a million ideas, all of which would get him a slap in the face and no second date. He sighed and started to think.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang)   I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 4:12 pm

Bow got about ten different outfits ready and then took a shower to try and think like Meta to pick the one that would match up with his idea of a good date. She giggled as she came back into her room and picked out a cute pair of jeans and a pale pink shirt that was both cute and practical along with a nice long necklace. She brushed her teeth and did a bit of makeup then did her hair and picked out cute white pumps for shoes. This took her about 2 hours to do and then she just laid on her bed waiting, smiling all the while.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang)   I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 4:20 pm

Metamorphi spent the time she spent preparing to think, he thought for hours, even asked Aeon the titans AI. He suddenly had a crazy idea, it was worth a shot, after a quick shower he waltzed over to Bow`s room and knocked again.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang)   I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 4:27 pm

Bow heard the knock and jumped up excitedly. She then calmed herself down a bit before answering the door, though she still had on a big smile. She opened the door and her smile got even wider. Hello again! *giggle* Did you think of anything?" She smiled sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang)   I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 4:34 pm

Metamorphi smiled when she answered the door Yeah, how do you feel about going Bowling?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang)   I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I didn`t know Meta could change THIS much (Ang)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next