Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Titans Legacy  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Titans Legacy  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Titans Legacy  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Titans Legacy  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Titans Legacy  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Titans Legacy  Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Titans Legacy  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Titans Legacy  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Titans Legacy  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 54 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Titans Legacy  Vote_lcapTitans Legacy  Voting_barTitans Legacy  Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Titans Legacy

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Titans Legacy  Empty
PostSubject: Titans Legacy    Titans Legacy  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 10:20 pm

Episode 1: My Way.
Sage:indigo, Psychosis:white, Deep Freeze:blue, Stone:yellow, Nightmare:darkblue

Chapter 1: Oops...
"When the Titans try to stop a robbery, the freshly formed team finds that their lack of teamwork might cause a bit more harm than was originally thought."

The sun was up over Jump City and as time went on it appeared that it was going to be a rather boring finish to an uneventful day, which for Jump City, was rather irregular. However, almost on cue, as if sensing the urge to bring in that tid-bit of chaos and excitement the city was known for, an explosion occurred around the Bank of Perez. Where out of it levitated a bunch of robbers (eight), who had gotten their hands on some future tech. Most notably, hoover boots and each had a backpack, made of complete metal and full of jewels, gold bars, plus lots of cash. However, one of the good things about the new Titans East tower being located in the city national park, was that the team could get to the site of robberies much, much faster...This was no exception.

Titans Legacy  180px-Bank

"Ya know, seeing as you guys have all that futuristic technology. You would think stealing a few dollars and gold pieces would be...I don't know, old fashioned."

The voice belonged to JaK Sage, current leader of the newly formed Titans East, who was crouched on the roof top of the building overlooking the bank. On the fire escape under him was his brother, Nightmare, AKA David Sage. Standing directly to his left was Lance Moore AKA Stone. Floating just over their heads on a bed of pure ice was Grace Koori AKA Deep Freeze or just DF/Freeze for short, and below them levitating in front of the window adjacent to Nightmare was Will Doore AKA Psychosis. Together the five made up the current Titans East.

"@^#! it's the Titans, follow the plan!"

"Titans, Move out!"

The robbers, all pulled out their blasters at this point and opened fire upon the Titans, who immediately took evasive action. Psychosis and Freeze zoomed forward and Nightmare jumped from the fire escape to a car down below. Meanwhile, Grace created an ice slide for Lance and JaK to slide down to the ground.

"Plan? I love when petty crooks make plans, why don't you tell me all about it."

As Will spoke aloud while flying to avoid laser fire, his eyes glew white as he searched the minds of each robber for what their exit strategy was. However, while he was busy scanning their minds, one robber was about to shoot him from behind. Or was, but luckily Lance had Will's back covered...Or so he thought. With his mastery over the earth element he stomped his foot on the ground and lifted up a rock before launching it at the robber, who ducked just in time for it to miss and instead hit Nightmare, who was giving chase to one of them and got nailed in the head.

"Oops, sorry!"

Elsewhere, JaK had caught up to two of the thieves and tackled down one, who tried to shoot him directly after hitting the ground, but JaK thinking quickly revealed a metal fist, which he used to smack away the laser. However, in doing so the laser went flying into the side of the the building Psychosis was floating by. Just as Will had figured out what their plan was, the young wizard found himself suddenly covered in bricks from the tip of the structure he was next to, which caused him to fall out of the sky covered in a pile of rubble.

"Iv'e got it! Guys, they're planning to---Aaaaahhh!"

"Psycho---Ah crap, their getting away!"

"No they aren't, I've got them."

"Don't worry I'll cut em off!"

As both Lance and Grace yelled out, Grace made the ground slippery by covering it in ice, which would cause the robbers retreating on foot to slip and fall. However, Lance was on his way to block their path already via surfing along the ground by using his geokinesis. But, once the ground froze over he was thrown from his planted position upon the concrete and went soaring into a newspaper stand.

"DF, watch it! Were taking out our own here."

JaK continued to give chase, but instead of running across the icy floor he ran across the rooftops of cars and was nearly upon the group now, who was about go airborne with their hover boots to getaway. Back up in the air, Grace gasped as she saw what she accidentally did to Stone, but couldn't worry about that now. She fashioned icicles above her head, which she would launch at the crooks to block their path, so JaK could get in close for melee combat. However, at that precise moment, Nightmare rose back to his feet with blurred vision. That thrown rock had nearly split his head open and although it was healing his eye sight had not fully comeback. David thought all the levitating objects he saw in the air were the robbers getting away and launched a blue fireball at the nearest one, not realizing it was actually Grace!

The fireball struck the ice mage's levitating platform and melted it upon contact, causing Grace to drop out of the sky, just as she threw her icicles which veered off course. Grace herself fell into a store onning, which she bounced off of and landed in some crates baring fruit that she squished and splattered all over her. Her icicles on the other hand, kept soaring through the sky, but instead of blocking the retreating criminals path they landed around the pursuing teammate, JaK! Nearly impaling him, but luckily, JaK instead was trapped in a cage made of ice bars as the spires encircled around him.

"YIKES!"

"Hahaha, so that was the Teen Titans, more like Teen Trash! Later losers!"

Seeing their opportunity the robbers floated off into the sky with all their stolen goods, one even shooting a wink to the defeated Titans as they rode away. Meanwhile, the teens all emerged moments later too late to stop them with the feel of defeat eating at them, but the sad thing was, the only ones they had to blame were themselves. The awkward silence was then broken by Nightmare, who could see clear as day now after healing, that they were failures as a newly formed super group.

"Well...that #$%@ing sucked."

TBC.

Last edited by JaK on Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:07 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character
Name: Alond'r
Code Name: Wildfire
Villain or good guy?: Good

Titans Legacy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titans Legacy    Titans Legacy  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 10:18 am

5 out of 5! Bestseller! Recommended to read, (Lol)

-KipReviews.
Back to top Go down

Titans Legacy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titans Legacy    Titans Legacy  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 4:10 am

Gracias amigo. Smile means a lot.
Back to top Go down

Titans Legacy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titans Legacy    Titans Legacy  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 5:37 am

Hydra:seagreen Nix:gold Pix:crimson

Chapter 2: Three times worse.
"The Titans moral is low after failing, leaving them lacking teamwork in the wake of a HIVE heist."

Back in Central Park stood a large wooden tree bark covered tower in the center of the acre of reserved land for vegetation and wildlife growth. Many joggers used the long trail that went through central park as a track for jogging, and Titans Tower being smack-dab in the middle of it usually ensured safety. However, today the Titans were their own worst enemies, instead of that of muggers or petty crooks.

Titans Legacy  Images13

The doors to the Tower flew open as David entered first. Very agitated and angry at their performance obviously. Second, was Grace who was tending to an injury Will had received. Following them was Lance, who looked rather down in the dumps as well as he stared at the ground upon entering, and finally JaK. JaK's emotions on the other hand seemed mixed; he was rather disappointed, but also pretty peeved.

"Jeez, what happened out there?"

"Did you miss it or something?! We got our #@%$ handed to us, that's what happened."

"David, calm down. Yelling isn't gonna help anythin---"

"Shut up, don't tell me to calm down and don't call me that. I would've taken them out myself if this jerkoff and the ice princess here didn't get in my way."

"In YOUR way!?! May I remind you Nightmare, that you were the one who hit me with a fireball and ruined my brand new outfit as well."

"Ya, and I already said sorry about th---"

"Save it. I don't care, as far as I'm concerned this team thing was a waste of time like I thought. JaK and I were better off on our own."

"No one's stopping you two from leaving. I would actually prefer you did. I'm fairly certain things would be much more pleasant if you were gone, especially with how flippant your tongue is."

"Bite me!"

"Grace...Nightmare...*Sigh* JaK some input here?"

"....Look everyone, we gotta---"

However, before JaK could get another word out the alarm began to blare and a holographic screen propped up showing the location of yet another robbery in progress, except this time at the national museum.

"---Save this conversation for later apparently. Come on, weve got a job to do."

JaK and Lance immediately ran out of front the door after checking the co-ordinates and headed towards the museum. Psychosis began to follow after them, expecting Grace and Nightmare to come a long, but neither of them moved to his surprise.

"Erm, Grace...David; guys aren't you coming?"

Grace simply shook her head "no" and left towards her room in a stingy mood. Meanwhile, Nightmare waved her off angrily and headed for the door like he had better things to do.

"Any team, THAT #!%$ is on, ain't for me."

"Ugh...Really, come on this really isn't the time you two."

Suddenly on Psychosis's intercom JaK's voice blared, just as he folded his arms disapprovingly while watching his teammates walk in opposite directions..

"Psychosis, DF, Nightmare, WHERE are you!? It's actually worse than we thought over here."

"On my way!"

Will realized he no longer had time to argue with them and instead sped towards the library to join JaK and Lance. They had both just arrived and JaK was shinning a flash light into a pit that had been freshly made. Momentarily afterwards the two young heroes realized staring into an underground cellar, which from the looks of it, had been made a long time ago. The floor leading to it or that had been built over it, appeared to have been eradicated and inside the cellar they heard talking, which means whoever was down in the secret cellar was packing some serious firepower.

"So what do you want to do JaK? Wait for back up?"

"Back up? Excuse the pun, but first you two Titans are about to get washed up."

Sage and Stone turned to find a young girl, dangling upside down from one of the above museum hanging lighting fixtures. She wore an H on her uniform, and had odd styled hair.

"And just who are you supposed to be?"

"Sorry, I don't give out my real name, not even to my HIVE classmates, but you two can call me, Hydra."

Suddenly, the female's eyes lit up bright cyan blue and a churning metal sound could be heard all around them as she made a motion as if pulling something towards her from within the walls. Then from out of the sides of the building, the pipes lining the bathrooms and the sprinkler systems protruded out and bust open, allowing all the water they had to flow into the room and wash up JaK and Lance. They would have nearly drowned, had it not been for Stone's quick thinking to lift up a platform from the tile flooring in the museum, which rose the two out of the water. Afterwards, Hydra dropped down onto the solid ground surface bellow via front flip and summoned what was left of the water back to her. The water began to swirl around the girl like a whirlpool. Also, from the below cellar, out came two more figures; one looked like a robot girl with a weird looking device in her hand and the other was a bunch of what appeared to be digital blocks. However, the little floating data cubes were in the form of a cloud and the top portion of the cloud had the upperbody shape of a man with a TV monitor like head and different happy face images on it for a face.

"*Cough, Cough* What the hell...You gotta be kidding me with this."

"Fraid not Titans. We heard about your little failed attempt to stop a bank robbery earlier with a few crooks and now look there's only two of you this time. I just calculated your chances of winning and lets just say, you have slightly better odds of just surviving. Provided Hydra and Pix are in a playful mood today, we have been studying hard after all, a brake might be in order."

"Right you are Nix, we did get the scroll we came for already. Rock paper scissors for which one you'd like to off Hydra?"

Pix's face then became a picture of scissors opening and closing.

"I like the grey skinned one, he's kinda cute. I'll have some fun with him."

"Stone, get ready."

That being said, the three HIVE students began their approach of JaK and Lance. Nix's weapon seemed to be activating, and one could only assume this thing is what destroyed the floor like that, leading to the underground cellar. Lance immediately drew his sword, while JaK absorbed the tile flooring and prepared to defend the best they could, but currently they were out numbered and out gunned. Where was the rest of the team!?

TBC.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

Titans Legacy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titans Legacy    Titans Legacy  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:03 am

JaK, this is even better than your first one! For this I award you....

Titans Legacy  One-stopLOGO-BLK2_jpgimgrev300x300

The Fan Fiction #1 star! There are five in all.

Ranks-

1st Star: Recruit
2nd Star: Rookie
3rd: Lieutenant
4th: Admiral
5th: Captain of the Fan Fics.

Bestseller.

-KipReviews.
Back to top Go down

Titans Legacy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titans Legacy    Titans Legacy  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:07 am

Chapter 3: Screwed.
"Sage and Stone find themselves in the midst of battle with the HIVE, and Nix's secret weapon proves to be much more of a threat than it originally seems."

The scene came in to show the museum in near ruin; parts of the floor were ripped up, steam pipes were poking out of walls and ceilings in multiple exhibits with a hazy cloud emitting from them in some areas and finally, the paint and exhibits themselves had been torn asunder. Furthermore, the last thing one would notice was the sounds. The echoing all through the building of what sounded like blades clashing and loud booms and thuds from all over. Until finally, as a view of the main hallway was shown, from an adjacent room a literal wave of water would wash JaK Sage in armor form into the hall on all fours. He struggled a moment to get up, but then quickly rolled forward to avoid what seemed like a laser blast, which shot away all of the tile flooring where he had landed. Immediately following JaK's dodge roll he quickly got to his feet and took off down the hallway, with Hydra riding a small wave of water like a surfboard immediately following after him. Behind her teammates hasty chase of the Titan followed Nix rather cooly and nonchalantly, who had one hand on her hip and her arm transformed into a canon of some sort with the other. Her sonic screwdriver hooked to her side, along with the item she stole securely fastened as well, but it was wrapped up and concealed.

"Well this is turning out to be a bore fest, I thought these two Titans would put up at least somewhat of a challenge. Hydra, Pix, were on schedule here...Finish them off now, so we can get back to headmistress."

Is all Nix would say as she stood in the hallway peering to where Hydra and JaK had went, and then looked back into the room they came from and saw Pix and Stone were still going at it. Lance was slicing away at Pix with his blade, but the sword strokes merely made slashes into his opponent, which refilled with more pixels moments later.

"Aww, but Hydra and I had contest going; who could make their Titan beg for their life first...Or making them weep wouldn't hurt either."

As Pix spoke he acted as if the battle with lance was but a simple task, using his pixels he had them completely engulf Stone's feet and hold the Titan to the ground. Thus, making him unable to move and then had his way by pummeling Lance with giant pixelated fists that weren't even connected to his body.

"I don't care about your little wager, I care about what the headmistress will do if were too late coming back with the artifact. You get that Hydra?"

As Nix spoke into her intercom, Hyrda could be seen in the egypytian exhibit trying to hit JaK with a water whip she had crafted, but Sage was ducking and weaving, then finally flipped over it and charged at her with a punch only to have his fist connect with a wall of water. The h20 blockade had been instantly created from the wave of which Hydra had been initially riding on. JaK's fist was only able to slowly move through it as it condensed and pressurized around his armored limb.

"I guess, well just have to settle this in training again. Heck the Hivebots are more of a challenge than these dorks anyway. What do ya say Pix, loser has to volunteer for tea time with the headmistress for a month."

As Hydra spoke she continued battle, treating Sage like he was some kind of nat or nuisance than an adversary, as she had the water wall collapse on him and then wash the boy into a sarcophagus filled with spikes inside of it and latch shut.

"No! Not again, her dolls, creep me out! And she always asks me to do...The Face. How am I supposed to know what the face even is!?" [?_?]

As Pix finished his sentence he began to cover Lance in pixels from head to toe, while at the same time he continued to brutally punch him. Soon he would suffocate as the pixels covered his mouth. The Teen Titan even dropped his sword as he struggled to free himself from the trap.

"Uhh, can't you only make like 12 facial expressions anyway? Just pick the one that looks best in a Victorian outfit for dress up."

"Hey, that only happened one time!"

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, girlfriend."

"Enough you two, have you finished up yet?"

Then as if both teens could hear Nix's voice chime in through her teammates intercoms, both Titans instantly replied back.

"Finished?!"

"No!"

A voice echoed from the coffin, surprising Hydra, she would've thought he had been shishkabob by now.

"This is far from over!"

"Don't underestimate us!!"

Suddenly a fist burst from the sarcophagus and then out broke JaK, now in metal form rather than tile! He had absorbed the dagger like spikes just at the last second and with the same material as them personified and covering his entire body, he had saved himself from being skewered by the pointy needles. However, as he broke out in a blind willful rage, Hydra sent all the water she had crashing against JaK in a powered concentrated jet stream, but Sage, refused to quit. After being pushed back by just a few feet, he stopped moving back and began to push forward. His yellow eyes pierced into Hydra's soul as he fought back against the pressure of the jet of water and inched closer and closer to her.

"W-What are you!?!"

Meanwhile, at the same time Lance who was on his knees choking from the amount of pixels blocking his air passages suddenly raises his hand and a split second later two slabs of the flooring flipped up like a bear trap and slammed into Pix, sandwiching him! Pix immediately started to slip out of the wall of flooring tight spot, but had to do it only a few pixels at a time, which gave Lance enough time during this distraction to command the ground to travel up his legs and all around his body. Thus blocking off the surrounding pixels and forming a rock armor of his own, which he then used to throw off the pixels and picked his sword back up just as Pix reformed.

"How could you possibly?!" [O_O]

"It's easy really when you're..."

"A TEEN TITAN!" "A TEEN TITAN!"

Both JaK and Lance yelled out in unison as Sage finally reached Hydra. It didn't matter how much water pressure she applied to push him back, he just got closer and closer until he was within range to reach his arm back and with pure force of will decked Hydra. The single blow in armor form sent her flying backwards into the wall adjacent JaK at the back of the room. Lance on the other hand ran at Pix while yelling out his battle cry as well, but while the Hive student surely expected to get sliced by Stone's tiny sword again and then just reform the gash through pixels. Stone dragged his sword along the ground and with each step, more and more mass was added to it, until it became like a wide club like mallet; bigger than Lance's entire body in just a matter of a few seconds and with it he swatted Pix like a tennis-ball with a racket into the same wall Sage has just sent Hydra flying into, except pix broke through it and looked pretty banged up... [@_@] JaK and Lance then approached their defeated enemies from the opposing sides of the door shaped hole in the wall and looked at each other questionably.

"You good?"

"Ya, but where's the other one---AaaAahh!!"

As Stone spoke he was suddenly hit in the back by one of Nix's bolts, but it failed to completely penetrate his armor and instead just knocked him over. JaK on the other hand now catching sight of her, became infuriated by her surprise attack and savagely roared out while running and leaping off Stone's body; kind of utilizing it as a stepping stone to propel his jump as he charged at Nix. However, Nix had a plan B. She suddenly pulled out her sonic screwdriver and poitned it at JaK in mid air. In doing so, suddenly the metal armor on his body, seemed to become heavy and started to melt off! In fact, it was as if it had lost it's solidity altogether and immediately dropped the young teen to the floor, where he found it hard to move at all as the metal dripped off his body in a puddle of what seemed like a gooey silver colored liquid.

"What the hell!!?"

Stone at that same point regained his composure and rose up before propelling his ground armor to send him soaring towards Nix. However, when he had fallen he failed to see her use the sonic screwdriver on JaK, and might've used a batter tactic had Stone seen what occured. At the moment he was just assuming her laser blasts couldn't fully penetrate her armor, but this time when Nix fired she super charged her shot with the sonic screwdriver and upon impact the unstable reaction exploded, blowing Stone's armor apart and sent him hurtling through the air where he landed flat on his back. His sword also landed mere inches away from him and dug into the ground upon doing so.

"Stone NO! You @#$% what did you do to me?"

"I could explain it to you, but considering I'm going to kill you in a few moments anyway, it would be rather pointless to do so."

As Nix spoke she approached JaK who still couldn't move or even dispel his armor and pointed her laser canon right at his head. While at the same time Hydra and Pix, seemed to be coming back to their senses. The situation looked really, REALLY, bad for JaK and Lance. Sage tried to figure out if there was anything, anything AT ALL, he could do to save at least Stone right now, if not himself too, but there was no time. Nix pulled the trigger a moment later and as blast flew towards JaK, a voice blared out among them and the laser was deflected by an all white half crest shield.

"Contengo!"

It's was Psychosis! He had finally arrived, just in time too, via flying through the window with his hood up and cloak flowing with the draft that accompanied said open window. The magical energies he had used to save JaK's life still hued at his finger tips as he approached the group and quickly scanned Sage's mind to find out all that had occurred in his absence.

"So you guys are the New Hive and you were able to take down Sage and Stone? Ok, I'm impressed, but in a way I'm kind of glad. Now I definitely don't have to hold back!"

Psychosis would say as the shield he had originally casted around Sage, simply transformed into a large dome one now, which covered him and Lance. Meanwhile, he continued to float down towards all three Hive students, who were now standing side by side and looked up towards the new coming threat already while already contemplating a battle strategy. Psychosis on the other hand was ready to defend his friends, ready to show these students what a Titan could really do when you threatened his teammates in such a way and pushed too far. Will didn't need to say anymore to translate this to them though; those glowing white eyes said it all, that and his facial expression, which consisted of a serious scowl, meant to show he was ready when they were....

TBC.
Back to top Go down

Titans Legacy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titans Legacy    Titans Legacy  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:22 pm

Chapter 4: One Man Army
"Psychosis finds himself fighting all three HIVE students, who just managed to take out both his teammates by his lonesome."

"Attack pattern Beta-Z."

Nix said in a confirming tone to hydra and Pix, but stated this in such a way that it was as if they had heard these words one-thousand times before. It was a move pattern the HIVE students had practiced over and over in training simulations.

"Oh! This is the most powerful one right? The one Headmistress warned us about?"

"Yes, but we have little on file about the current Titans and their true abilities. So even though I know it's you, Pix, try to be cautious."

"I'm Mr. Cautious! Don't ya know!? Seriously, a guy spills diet coke on the Hive mainframe one time, ONE TIME! And now it's like no one is ever gonna let that go." [V_V]

"He's kind of cute too, honestly. I think after we kill him, we should stuff him and give him to Headmistress as a new doll. Or at least keep his head as a trophy that we beat the Titans."

"That's actually a good idea, Hydra. Headmistress is just sick enough to probably enjoy having a life sized loser as a plaything."

"If you two are done now, were on a schedule. And you know what will happen if were late."

"Right."

"Right."

Will had remained quiet during the few seconds their conversation had progressed. The three students couldn't have known that he was actually searching Hydra and Pix's mind for answers in their subconscious. However, at word of what would happen should they not complete their mission on time, their thoughts turned to horrid images of what they perceived to be pure evil. Jeez, who is this Headmisstress that her own students would be this terrified of her? Psychosis would have searched more, but at that time Hydra and Pix made their move, each taking an adjacent angular road up into the air. Pix was utilizing his pixel powers to levitate himself while Hydra rode a rising geyser from the water puddles she collected off the tile flooring. Psychosis, however, while scanning their minds had enough time to become well aware of what entailed this maneuver and had already devised his own contingency plan. He flew forward to avoid Pix's charge and then soared down to dodge Hydra and then juked sideways, avoiding them both as they aimed their mid-air collisions at him. What he didn't see was Nix had changed her own position and was now out of view and behind Psychosis with her sonic screwdriver and plasma rifle aimed at his backside.

"Too easy."

She stated as she prepared to fire her attack, but without even looking Psychosis appeared to be reaching back towards Nix and threw out what appeared to be five small white glowing marbles of pure magical energy into the air. He was well aware of this strategy, as stated before from reading their minds, and knew that Hydra and Pix were simply supposed to distract and block their target's point of view while their teammate took a vantage point. As the five marbles of pure white magic flew back and Pix and Hydra approached for their consecutive charges again Psychosis uttered one word.

"Follibus."

In the exact moment before Nix shot and the other HIVE students collided with Psychosis the five white orbs seemed to explode, but caused no psychical damage the surroundings. They were flares, and bright ones at that! All three HIVE students were momentarily blinded by the thrown orbs going off like fireworks, but Nix would be the first to recover. She had a visor for each eye, which dropped down over her oculars and changed her vision sensory. Although, what she saw upon re-enabling her vision shocked her. Psychosis had taken this opportunity to relentlessly attack both Hydra and Pix! An open palmed uppercut to Hydra's abdomen quickly doubled her over, followed by him ducking while Pix was hit in the face by a rush of water Hydra threw forward in reaction and then had back of her neck sliced by Will's hidden blade, that was positioned just along his wrist. Almost immediately, Hydra started to feel the affects and lost her concentration falling to the ground with her large tower of water. The geyser collapsing under her like a waterfall crashing down all at once. Where she laid paralyzed by the the neuro-toxin that was dipped on Psychosis's blade.

"LOOK OUT!"

JaK yelled out mere moments later as he saw Nix aiming again and Pix coming from the side with a storm of pixels that would encase Psychosis in the same fashion it did Lance. JaK's warning had been of a great help to the teen actually, because Will couldn't seem to read Nix's mind since she herself was an above average form of artificial intelligence, but knew Pix's attack was coming.

"I see em', caelum!"

Psychosis said quickly, placing his palms together in a prayer position as his eyes burned bright white once more and a cyclone of white energy cycled around his body causing his garbs to flap behind him as if in the middle of a tornado. Both Nix and Pix's respective attacks were sucked in by this twister and twirled about, shocking them both at how powerful this Titan really was!

"What did he just do?"

"He just stopped Nix's attack, I've never seen anyone do tha-..." [o_O]

However, Pix's second of hesitation would cost him, for a moment later out of the tornado of white magic an arm would appear and grab him, followed by the rest of Psychosis's body which latched onto the HIVE student by his head and then lunged him towards Nix' who moved sideways with quick reflexes to avoid Pix, but upon turning back to Psychosis she found he was already upon her! Face to face, and breathing heavily from having to fly that fast right after using such a huge spell. Nix with a quick body-scan, however, was able to tell how tired Psychosis really was and immediately calculated that he wouldn't be able to keep up this pace much longer if they only continued to pressure him. Thus, keeping that thought in mind she attempted a quick punch at Psychosis, but the former MMA fighter blocked with perfect form using his arm with the psyblade and then placed his foot inside her stance. Directly afterwards he delivered a stiff shoulder tackle to her very hard, causing Nix to trip over said foot and fall backwards just in time for Pix to revive and catch her.

"Sorry, but this it for you guys!"

The face to face confrontation and getting them together was all a tactic. They were blocked off and set up for his final attack, which he had to make sure hit, because it was a new spell that Psychosis had never tried before and a big one at that. With his hand he made the hand sign for 'Ok' and held it to his mouth like a funnel. Meanwhile, Nix saw he was preparing for something and readied her plasma rifle, then fired it at him just as his spell was cast while at the same time making the plasma unstable with her sonic screwdriver so it would explode on impact.

"Incendia!"

It was an elemental attack, which was new for the mage who was typically used to only using light/white magic. It also drained him of his reserves and dropped him to one knee directly after casting it. The fireball in itself built up as he blew extremely hot air from his mouth through the funnel he had made with his hand and then sparked a reaction at the end of it and shot forwardth a rather large burning ball of pure flame at Nix and Pix to envelop them, which was also on a collision course with her own cosmic attack. When the two collided an unknown reaction would most likely occur. However, may it be by an act of luck or tragedy, both attacks were stopped just before impact and sucked into what appeared to be a dark red spinning vortex that appeared between them. Will watched in complete awe as his flaming fireball was vacuumed into this wormhole until nothing was left, in addition to Nix's blast and then collapsed into the form of a being.

"Oh no."

"Huh? It's a little girl."

Psychosis said while remaining on one knee and breathing very hard. For what stood before him right now was a tiny child with blonde hair and bright blue eyes, in a yellow dress, holding a balloon in one hand and a fluffy bunny rabbit in the other.

"Headmistress, please don't be mad. We had them on the ropes, really." [;__;]

JaK from inside the dome Psychosis had cast around him and Will both displayed a very surprised expression upon hearing this.

"Wait, you're joking?"

"That's the Headmistress of the HIVE!?"

"That's the Headmistress of the HIVE?!"

TBC.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

Titans Legacy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titans Legacy    Titans Legacy  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 8:42 pm

Good job JaK, your working towards your second star!
Back to top Go down

Titans Legacy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titans Legacy    Titans Legacy  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:08 am

Shivering Jemmy: goldenrod

Chapter 5: A Chaotic Condition.
"The HIVE Headmistress appears and in-order to save his teammates Psychosis must cut a deal with an unforeseen consequence."

A blue flame licked the twinkling skyline just above Titans Tower, where Nightmare lay on his back looking up into the abyss of space with a dancing blue flame in his palm. He didn't even move as the figure of the slender female silently approached from the darkness and looked upon him with a steel cold gaze.

"I was wondering when you were gonna show up?...So what is it, wanna settle this?"

The boy said as he sat up and lit his shoulders and upper back ablaze before turning to look at Grace. Upon meeting Deep Freeze's stare, the wind around her seemed to chill as frost formed at her feet and the two continued to stare each other down. Then the female Titan would take a step forward as David displayed a manic grin upon his face.

---------

Meanwhile, miles away in the city the immobilized Titan leader, JaK Sage and his fatigued teammate Psychosis looked upon the small adolescent girl that stood between them and the Hive students that had just addressed her as headmistress. It was hard to believe by her appearance that she commanded meta-humans of this caliber, but the truth of the matter was that Will could feel an ominous presence radiating off over her; a magical aura that disturbed that natural life force of everything around her.

"OOoOh! You guys made new friends I see, and one of them is such a cutie!"

The little girl remarked with a polite smile. Meanwhile, the Hive students seemed repelled by the site of her and huddled together. Pix kept quiet, Hydra seemed to still be too affected by the neurotoxin to speak, so Nix spoke up for the group.

"Headmistress, we were just about to end these three and head back with the parcel. So there's actually no need for you to get further involved."

"Hmm, nope. You three can head back, but I think I'm going to stay and play or a while. These are the Teen Titans, right? To think they pushed you three to this much...Well it's simply amazing!  Hey, you guys hear me right?! I said I think you're really cool."

JaK didn't seem very interested in what she was saying, as much as what she was and looked to Psychosis for answers.

"I know JaK. I'm searching now."

Psychosis's eyes illuminated once again with a bright white light as he searched the petite child’s mind for information as to who she was really.

"Oh? This one can read minds! Well if you wanted to know about me, you could've just asked silly...But since you already went through all the trouble of rudely invading my personal thoughts...Let’s see just how much of it you can handle."

At first the headmistress spoke in a cute, naive, typical fashion for a little girl, but as she paused mid-sentence her eyes illuminated a bright blood red and her long blonde hair stood up on edge as a wave of what can only be described as pure chaotic energy washed over the area like a gust of wind from her ominous aura. JaK even physically felt the energy push against himself, but Psychosis was the one who really felt the hit. The child had released chaotic passion and thoughts, which flowed through her body like a stream connecting a lake to the ocean. The frenzy of memories bombarded the psychic link between Will and herself, causing the teen to feel immense pain as his mind struggled to process it all.

"ARRRRRAGGgGGHHH!!"

"Psychosis!"

JaK yelled out in fear for his comrade, as Will was flung backwards by the wave of energy and hit the wall behind him with a staggering impact. Afterwards, the mage dropped to his knees and coughed up a patch of blood before slipping into a fettle position on all fours as he struggled to breathe.

"Wow! That was fun...Well I guess that should be enough. Now which one of you should I erase first?"

JaK began to struggle harder to free himself at these words. If she could do that to Will without laying a finger on him, JaK wouldn't last long in his condition. However, a moment later Psychosis rose up. He was heavily fatigued and injured a bit from her psychic blast, but he also seemed sure of himself.

"So...You're a lord of chaos is it? Shivering Jemmy."

"Hey now, I'm really impressed. I would've thought your mind would EXPLODE before you got that much information."

As Jemmy spoke of the Titan’s death, the mere notion seemed like a joke to her. She spun around while mouthing the words 'boom' a moment later, just like a child.

"Oh not just that *cough* I also know...You're not supposed to be here."

Will said as everyone else watched their conversation in a bit of shock and awe. Psychosis was coughing up too much blood though. He definitely wasn't in too good a shape and had over exerted his magical abilities. Suddenly, Jemmy stopped goofing off and grew very serious. The tone of her voice even altered a bit.

"You're right about that you know...But, if I kill you all before you get a chance to tell the council I could.
.."

"Don't be stupid."

The HIVE student’s mouth's gaped open. If he knew who and what their headmistress was, then Psychosis should know mouthing off to her was an extremely bad idea.

"You were in my head as well weren't you? Then you know who I am from the shared psychic link. This isn't your first time meeting me."

"Right. Voromir, I remember you. So what you're saying is even if I killed you. You'll use your past life's magic to get the message out anyway, huh? Hmm, old man, you sure have gotten sneaky since I last fought you, like what was it now, a hundred years or so ago?"

Jemmy tapped her chin as she tried contemplating the time era that she had once been locked in battle against Will's past life, where he was the Grand Wizard of magic and protector of the mortal realm.

"Oh I know, I know! Well cut a deal!"

The little girl snapped her fingers and a light-bulb appeared over head as she pitched her suggestion. In addition, a long floating scroll materialized out of thin air like a mirage in front of will in old archaic writing, which re-arranged into English letters.

"Ok, here's our contract. Just know if you agree to my terms and then break them, by rules of the magic order, you'll lose your soul to me for all eternity…and everyone involved in the contractual agreement as well."

"Cut the lingo, and state you terms."

Will knew he didn't have much of a choice, but to agree with whatever she demanded. It was either that or die just to have a small chance at ratting her out to the rest of the Lords of chaos for going against their treaty with the Lords of Order and breaking into the mortal realm. A sly uncharacteristicly sinister smirk slowly crawled across the omnipotent being's face as she spoke her demands.

"I solemnly swear, to not personally kill any of your comrades, as long as YOU Mr. Psychosis, don't tell the other Lords of Chaos what I'm up to. They're no fun."

Jemmy puffed her cheeks in a childish manner while squeezing her rabbit at her last remark, but knew she already had him as a vortex began to materialize behind the other HIVE students. All the while, Will gritted his teeth and nodded before biting his finger and signing the treaty in blood. His bleeding hand clenched into a fist as he realized he might regret not taking the only chance to rid themselves of the God of Chaos, but in the end he also realized it might be the only way to save his teammates, which took precedence over everything else.

“Deal.”

“Yay! Then we have an agreement! Ok, you three can head back now.”

Nix’s facial expression, seemed somewhat disturbed by the Headmistress’s actions and words to them as the vortex appeared behind the three and showed the hall of the HIVE academy in the portal linking this point to their base of operations.

“But Headmistress…What about you? You just agreed to not destroy them from this point on and the mission is a success. Won’t you be coming back with us?”

“Silly Nix, I said I wouldn’t directly kill them…but that doesn’t mean I’m going to let these guys off completely.”

Jemmy’s face grew sinister and evil once again. The Titan had fallen for her trap, now they would die and there would be no way for outside help or interference from her associates.

“That little @$#&! Lied!”

JaK tried to wriggle free again as he spoke angrily. While Will attempted to figure out his next move. As things were now, whatever ace she had in the hole could wipe them out entirely. JaK was decommissioned, Lance was out cold, and Will was in no condition to continue to battle after taking on the Hive three on one.

“Don’t worry Nix, I’ve got a new pet project that I wanted to try out on them. It’s actually the reason I came here in the first place… Well other than to rescue the bunch of you that is. So anyway, you can go now, kay?”

“But, Headmistress---“

“I said, LEAVE!!!”

Nix was suddenly thrown into the portal with her other teammates as Jemmy’s cute demeanor once again disappeared and a ferocious demonic voice emitted from deep within, almost like her child like exterior was only a shell for something dwelling inside.

“Kids these days, never listen, but you might find my next HIVE student is a bit more obedient and he likes to play kinda ruff. So I figured you guys would make the perfect chew toys for him.”

Jemmy returned to her usual cute childlike demeanor before snapping her fingers and summoning forward another swirling vortex on the museum tile floor, which then rose up like an elevator and as it did, a figure materialized in its wake, little by little it rose until the shape of a muscular young boy with outrageously spikey blue hair was left standing motionlessly before them. He wasn’t much taller than Jemmy and unlike the other HIVE students his eyes had no signs of vitality in them. It was as if his mind had been locked away, however, only Will could tell this at a glance, because he heard no thoughts coming from his this being. Jemmy was in complete control of this student.

“He goes by Lighting Wolf…or at least that’s what I like to call him. Isn’t it such a cute name!? Anyway, I’ve had enough boring chit-chat thanks to stupid Nix. Let’s see what my little pup can do against you Titans. Although, you guys look kinda weak, maybe after he’s done with you I’ll take him to visit your other teammates, sound good?”

“You’re made of more crazy than I thought if you think we’re just going to sit back and let you threaten our comrades like that.”

Psychosis spoke protectively, mainly thinking of Grace and then Nightmare as the chaos-being spoke of finishing them off next, after she finished with Sage, Stone and himself. He couldn’t let that happen, but first he would have to free JaK, heal Stone, and then while they held off this new student he needed to revitalize himself if they hoped to stand a chance. Without another word, he reached into his pocket while charging at Jemmy and the newcomer before throwing smoke pellets at them, which exploded in mid release. Jemmy smirked, thinking maybe he would charge at them out of the smoke screen, but instead saw Will soar out of the cloudy haze towards JaK in the opposite direction.

“Well that’s rude. Turning his back on us like that…Fetch his arm for me as punishment would you puppy?”

As Jemmy commanded her slave student in a pouty voice, Lighting Wolf snarled as he took a step forward and within a moment, he had already dashed over to Psychosis and grabbed his arm just before it could reach Sage to undo the trap he was in. So fast! All I saw was a blur!

“Dammit he’s a speedster!?!”  

Scope quickly brandished the hidden blade on his other arm and prepared to jab it at the wolf teen, whose grip was so strong that Will could already feel bruises forming on the limb Lightning Wolf held. But, he was too slow and although he might cut Jemmy’s puppet, he would definitely lose his arm in the process. However, as the wolf boy prepared to tug Will’s arm off, his grip suddenly loosened as Jemmy noticed something odd at the last second and mentally relayed for her HIVE student to fall back. It was perfect timing on her part, for as soon as he jumped back from Psychosis crystals spikes erupted from the floor in between the Titan and Lighting Wolf, which nearly skewered him. Luckily, Jemmy had noticed Hydra’s water puddle that had collected on the floor earlier suddenly freeze over without purpose.

“I guess I won’t have to go find them after all, the gang seems to be all here now.”

With those words Deep Freeze and Nightmare dropped down from the same window Psychosis had flown through and protectively stood in front of their teammates, blocking them off from Jemmy and Lightning Wolf. Grace’s expression seemed shocked at the condition of the three of them, but Nightmare just stood firmly glaring at the girl and boy across from them.

“Sage…Psychosis, did they do this to you?”

“Screw that! Who cares what happened, just tell me who to burn.”

As Nightmare spoke, Grace would look upon Will and Lance for serious injury, while JaK tried to warn his brother of the oncoming danger.

“You don’t understand, these guys have some serious power. She’s some kind of chaos God-being and he’s..—“

“JaK…Tell me bro, when did you get so weak?”

JaK’s eyes dilated as he grew deadly quiet at Nightmare’s words. They pierced him like an arrow to the heart. Never had JaK seemed so distraught to Nightmare and he wasn’t even in nearly as bad of shape as Lance or Will yet, he seemed…Frightened. To Nightmare he seemed like a caged animal…Pathetic.

“Five against one is hardly fair, but it will definitely be fun to say the least.”

“No. You’ve caused them enough pain. From here on out, we’ll be your opponents and you’re going to pay horribly for what you’ve done to them. Nightmare!”

“Finally!”

Nightmare roared, almost in glee as he lit his entire body frame on fire and charged forward. Jemmy on the other hand kept her cheerful demeanor and only motioned towards the small speedster, who snarled again before charging forward at Nightmare as well. Grace had seen his earlier attack however, and already had something planned for Lightning Wolf. The little unassuming girl, was the real issue. Deep Freeze could sense a very powerful spirit coming off her, something more ominous than she had ever felt before. Even if they defeated the pawn, she had no clue how they would take down the other if just her subordinates could do this to her teammates.

TBC.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Titans Legacy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titans Legacy    Titans Legacy  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Titans Legacy
Page 1 of 1