Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Teen Titans Legacy Reboot! Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Teen Titans Legacy Reboot! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Teen Titans Legacy Reboot! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Teen Titans Legacy Reboot! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Teen Titans Legacy Reboot! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Teen Titans Legacy Reboot! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Teen Titans Legacy Reboot! Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Teen Titans Legacy Reboot! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Teen Titans Legacy Reboot! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Teen Titans Legacy Reboot! Vote_lcapTeen Titans Legacy Reboot! Voting_barTeen Titans Legacy Reboot! Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Teen Titans Legacy Reboot! Vote_lcapTeen Titans Legacy Reboot! Voting_barTeen Titans Legacy Reboot! Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Teen Titans Legacy Reboot!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Teen Titans Legacy Reboot! Empty
PostSubject: Teen Titans Legacy Reboot!   Teen Titans Legacy Reboot! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:16 am

Hello everyone, so Dar is standing out for a bit and has decided he wants me and Ninjafox to handle things while he is away.

We had discussed this long ago, but due to recent inactivity, and the piles of dead threads, as well as other issues with site continuity not aligning with Teen Titans anymore. We the staff have decided to reboot the site.

Now let me make this clear: THE. SITE. IS. RESTARTING. There is no way around this, I am sorry. So please, don't message me stuff about preserving your character's history/powers/etc...Because you can't.

That being said, you can re-write things virtually the same. For example, your character can still be an alien from whatever planet, and she can still know Kung-Fu and be in love with James. But all of your previous history will have needed to happen before they arrive at Jump City for the reboot. Otherwise, you have to re-roleplay all of that stuff out again, which shouldn't be a problem since the site's been increasingly inactive for a month now. Re-roleplaying something is better than not roleplaying at all. In my opinion at least.

I ask that everyone refrain from re-applying as canons for the moment and only apply for no more than 2 characters. This way when the reboot first begins, you will definitely be extremely active with all of them.

Also, I ask you think carefully before re-applying. I do NOT want to see people dropping characters every month like last time. There will be no more just putting characters into inactive to save them or using NPC's as substitutes.

Finally, I ask you not use the roleplay section until the new history for the site is posted by Dar. Until then, work on your apps, comment suggestions in the section I made for the reboot at the top of the forum and utilize the chatbox. Additionally, I have changed the free roleplay section into it's own section of the forum, which will be available to all during the work on the reboot.

-----------

In the reboot expect to see everyone on equal terms again. This means no one will be that guy that's out of your character's league or a legend. You all have equal footing and a chance to prove yourselves as top roleplayers.

All things involving characters MUST be roleplayed from now on, which will give people incentive to finish threads. If you didn't roleplay it, it didn't happen, simple as that. This should also stop people from joining too many threads that they can't keep up with.

Finally, Steel City has been abolished. We are increasing the size of Jump City to be that of one of the biggest cities in the world. This way everyone is at least in the same area and thus all threads can be joined by anyone and all events can "intertwine". Jump City will become one of the strangest places on Earth...As if it could get any more weird, right?

-----------------------------------

Please alert any questions to the reboot section of the forum and welcome new G-Mod Ravian and Moderator Crypt Master to staff with open arms. They are here to help usher in this new era on TT Legacy.

I only ask now that any opposed to change will keep an open mind and realize this is a necessary endeavor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans Legacy Reboot!   Teen Titans Legacy Reboot! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 9:43 am

In love with me? D'awww JaK you are to much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans Legacy Reboot!   Teen Titans Legacy Reboot! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 3:28 am

UPDATE!
When resubmitting your apps. You can either make a brand new app. OR just edit your old one. Additionally, legends members it's the same option for you. However, it would probably be preferable if you made a new app.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans Legacy Reboot!   Teen Titans Legacy Reboot! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 4:57 am

Final Update! 

It's done guys, the reboot is complete feel free to app and include or try to ignore as much as possible of the new history, while still rebooting your character.

Know that there will still not be a Tower until around next Wednesday or Friday. So focus on establishing your characters first. HIVE can get going right away, by the way. 

And remember we need villains!

Also, canons are ALL Missing in action at the moment. We will add them back later, but for now. lets just get the reboot started. I implore all people who want a canon to make an OC first. We want OC's to be more popular than canons this time around. If there's any more questions, requests or concerns...Message me. 

If you want any threads moved out of the archive, such as NPC's old threads you never finished, etc...Let a staff know so we can move it to AU or character history and any other appropriate places.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans Legacy Reboot!   Teen Titans Legacy Reboot! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teen Titans Legacy Reboot!
Page 1 of 1