Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Fissure Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Fissure Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Fissure Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Fissure Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Fissure Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Fissure Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Fissure Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Fissure Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Fissure Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Fissure Vote_lcapFissure Voting_barFissure Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Fissure

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
Fissure 275-5

RPG character
Name: Lance Moore
Code Name: Fissure
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Fissure Empty
PostSubject: Fissure   Fissure Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 2:53 pm

Lance Moore

Fissure Matthewofgoldensundarkd

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Lance Moore
Nickname(s): Rocky(Donned by Sage)
Codename: Fissure
Alias(es): Stone
Classification: Meta-Human
Affiliation: Villain

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Light Bluish Gray
Height: 5"10"
Weight: 182lbs
Other Traits: Since being captured, Lance has really bulked up in his size of muscle mass. His body is well toned, but not overly muscular. He has a slight tan, but still white complexion. His hair remains it's usual spikey style. His clothes has adapted to a look of like Cloud's all black get-up/ So black, zip-up, sleeveless shirt, with black jeans, and black boots. He wears a belt that connects to the strap on his shoulder pad and black leather gloves. His sword is mounted on his back.

===POWERS===

Powers:
  • Geokinesis: Lance can perform a vast amount of techniques with earth. He can make pieces of earth of various sizes levitate and use them as projectiles. He can uses slabs of rocks as shields to protect him from things like bullets. Lance can smash boulders with no problem by using his powers. With a bit more concentration, Lance can cause people to sink into the earth with a quicksand-like effect. Lance can create miniature earthquakes/fissures by striking the ground with his fist or feet. Lance can create armor with pieces of rocks. Lance is able to manipulate not just rock, but crystals like diamond, gems, coal and other earth-like minerals. Lance can create columns of earth that he can use to shoot in a stream of protrusions to be sent to an enemy. Lance can have a magnetic-like effect against earth to help him cling to surfaces and walk across them. Compressing rock is not an easy feat, but Lance is still able to perform this ability with a greater amount of focus to compress rocks into denser and harder boulders. Creating multiple human-like figures using the earth is an ability that takes a bit more focus than the usual technique, but still is not very hard to perform. Lance can bring up the dust from the ground to create dust clouds to blind his enemy. Tunneling underground is a very helpful ability that Lance greatly favors. When Lance tunnels underground it is almost like him swimming through the ground. Lance has a slight seismic sense ability, but he only relies on this ability to travel underground or when he makes a dust cloud.
  • Ferrokinesis: Bending metal is very much limited to close range manipulation. Lance has to be standing close to or be in direct contact with metal to be able to manipulate it. Metals like gold or silver are much tougher to bend since they contain much less impurities, but it is still possible to be manipulated with enough concentration. When in contact with metal, it is very easy to blast metal doors of its hinges or to create great dents and manipulate the metal. A few of the similar techniques used on earth can be applied to the metal, such as levitating it, making shields, metal armor, fissures, etc. Lance can also achieve a magnetic-like effect with metal by being able to walk and climb against the vertical or upside down surfaces.
  • Mental Barriers: After Headmaster took Lance off of the headband and fully turned Lance against his used to be comrades, Headmaster helped Lance to build strong barriers in his mind to prevent his mind from being infiltrated. Lance has developed to the point where it would even be a challenge for Headmaster or Headmistress to get into his head and control it.

Skills:
  • Swordsmanship: Lance's sword skills have dramatically increased since being with the H.I.V.E. He has been able to become a highly skilled swordsman. Far greater than he was before.
  • Hand-to-hand: The H.I.V.E. academy has taught Lance to become highly skilled in mixing skills of Taekwondo and Boxing so that he can perform at a high level with his hands and feet which are important to his powers as well.
  • Outdoors-man: Lance spent a majority of his life out in the wild and has been able to gain great knowledge of the wildlife. He knows how to survive off the land if he had to.

Weaknesses:
  • Human means: Even though Lance is a Meta-human, he can still be killed through the means of any human. He can be stabbed, shot, get a disease, etc, and be taken out like any other human.
  • Wood or plastic: Lance's powers may be able to extend to metals, but he cannot use his powers against plastic or wood. Put him in a wooden cage or a plastic box and his is incapable of getting out without the help of metal or rock.
  • Disconnection from ground or metal: Lance is only able to use his powers if he is in contact with earth or metals. If you lift him off the ground he is not able to move the rock/metal until his has regained connection with the material.

Equipment:
  • Scarf
  • Sword: Lance's sword is completely made of various metal-like substances. Lance through many hours has compressed large amounts of metal into one sword, making the sword extremely dense and much more durable than most things on the planet. The sword itself weighs five tons. Lance is only able to carry it through the help of his powers. The sword itself..sword

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality: Lance has really come out of his shell since he joined the Titans. Lance is not afraid to speak his mind anymore. Lance has started to become very cocky of his skills, but he is able to back up his words with his actions. Even though many things have drastically changed for Lance, he still remains to be one of the nicer members of H.I.V.E. Lance will not shy away from helping another member with his/her abilities. From what Lance has been shown, he has developed quite the grudge against Will (former close friend) and Grace (former love interest). Another thing that fuels Lance's anger and new leaf would be the "death" of his even closer friend Jak Sage.

Strengths: Lance continues to have a strong will that could only be topped by Sage's willpower. Very capable of keeping his mind focused even in stressful situations. Determined beyond belief, which has helped him to achieve so many feats so far.

Interests/Habits: Lance has still not been able to break the habit of talking to himself, whether it be getting lost in conversation inside his head or talks aloud.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: The Moore Family (Lance has never met any of his actual family members)
Place of Origin: Lance is not sure.
Current City: Jump City
History: Lance, for as long as he remembers has been an orphan. He really never got an explanation for what happened to his parents, such as if they died or they gave him away. He never really bothered to find out though or ask about it. He has been to quite a few orphan homes, but has ran away from most of them. He finally ended up at the age of 12 in an orphan home in Jump City. The first day there, Lance was beat up by some of the other bigger kids and the people who ran it really didn't do anything to those kids. The next few days were rough for Lance, always being picked on and what not. He started to get quiet and really didn't talk to much to anyone. One days the kids were playing outside and Lance was in the corner not doing anything. The bullies came up to him and started to make fun of him. Lance was curled up and just got mad and yelled for them to go away. At the same time he yelled his powers kicked in. He caused a small earthquake and rocks jutted out at the bullies and Lance almost destroyed the orphan home. Everyone but Lance ran away. Lance had seen what he done and ran and ran. Lance ended up in the mountainous, rocky area almost out of Jump City. Lance has been living out there until...

Sample RP

Last edited by "AJ" on Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:05 pm; edited 24 times in total
Back to top Go down

Fissure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fissure   Fissure Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:38 pm

Glad to see you app here AJ. Hopefully Stone will be approved.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
Fissure 275-5

RPG character

Fissure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fissure   Fissure Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 6:48 pm

Thanks man. And yeah hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Fissure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fissure   Fissure Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:21 pm

Interesting char, he seems like he'd get through, it ain't like the admins here are scarily crazy. You know, I've been seeing several entries in this format. In fact, I'm fairly sure they've been like this at least since Shadow joined. I wonder why. To my knowledge, the layout isn't required as long as the info's there, but I may be wrong.
Back to top Go down

Fissure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fissure   Fissure Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 9:25 pm

It's because they've all been using the "character template" which is stickied at the top of the "introduce your character" subforum.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

Fissure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fissure   Fissure Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 9:34 pm

Ah. That makes sense. Though I don't remember it being there. I guess it got stickyed after I joined? Or I just didn't see it, which may be far more likely considering my original idiocracy...
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
Fissure 275-5

RPG character

Fissure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fissure   Fissure Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 10:29 pm

Does it usually take a while to be accepted? Just curious.
Back to top Go down

Fissure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fissure   Fissure Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 10:36 pm

sometimes yes and you def. wont be for at least another 8-10 hours
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
Fissure 275-5

RPG character

Fissure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fissure   Fissure Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 10:46 pm

Thanks Jak, and do you remember me? Back from Caws.
Back to top Go down

Fissure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fissure   Fissure Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:45 am

Captain America, Ironman, Speedy, Black Adam, Private HIVE, Kid Flash, Hot Spot, Catman, Frostbite, Atomikid and Kurt Angle. Aj if you know anything about me by now, it's that I never forget Wink
Back to top Go down

Fissure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fissure   Fissure Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 1:18 am

Was it really since I joined? I feel special now =)
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character
Name: Simca Simonovna Simakova
Code Name: The Swallow
Villain or good guy?: Good

Fissure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fissure   Fissure Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 4:51 am

Just to note. o.o Terrakinesis is not really a word I think... 'kinesis' is Greek and 'Terra' is Latin. o.O Geokinesis is fine though.

Sorry, I get weird vibes whenever I come across these things XD
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
Fissure 275-5

RPG character

Fissure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fissure   Fissure Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:32 pm

Lol cool Jak, I figured you did. Very Happy

I don't know Simca, it's just what came up for the power, so it really doesn't matter to me. I just wasn't sure which to pick. And I didn't know Kinesis came from Greek. You learn something new everyday.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

Fissure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fissure   Fissure Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:54 pm

And now you know. And knowing is half the battle!
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
Fissure 275-5

RPG character

Fissure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fissure   Fissure Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:01 pm

Yes it is. afro