Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow) - Page 4 Vote_lcapA girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow) - Page 4 Voting_barA girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow) - Page 4 Vote_lcapA girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow) - Page 4 Voting_barA girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow)   A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 11:50 pm

Bow hadn't realized she was staring. She shook herself back into reality as Meta spoke. She blinked a few times and blushed light pink. Oh, *giggle* sorry! Spaced out there... I was just thinking about some things... She was, of course, thinking about what Meta had done, but also about how this would affect things down the road. She decided not to dwell on her thoughts and instead changed the subject altogether. Hey! You wanna have a sparring match? *giggle* She smiled as though it was a brilliant idea.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow)   A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:53 am

Metamorphi sharply turned at her offer Is she serious? Should I say no? Or yes? Sure, whatever without waiting for her to be ready he ran forward and sent a right hook to her cheek that would knock her off her feet.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow)   A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:08 pm

Bow smiled mischievously as Meta ran at her. She knew she didn't have enough time to block the attack entirely, but she threw a hand up to lesson the blow. She landed on her butt and giggled. He wasn't holding back. She appreciated that. She used the momentum as she fell to roll all the way and stand back up. She then anticipated that he would try to attack again and kicked to where his side would be if he rushed again. If he didn't, she would quickly pull her kick and get into a defensive position.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow)   A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:16 pm

As Metamorphi rushed at her for another attack he was not fast enough to dodge the attack, but instead he became Steel and swung a stronger but slower punch that would break her jaw.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow)   A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:30 pm

Bow threw her hands up in defense. She was fast enough to keep it from breaking her jaw, but the punch did fracture her left wrist. It was just a hairline crack and Bow barely noticed it. She smiled as she tried to grab the hand that punched her and sent a fireball with her other hand towards his side.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow)   A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:36 pm

Metamorphi noticed the fireball and quickly converted to a fire-proof material (too lazy to look it up lol) so that it had no effect on him, he then became Flesh again and started sending a barrage of punches down on her.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow)   A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:46 pm

Bow smiled in approval at his quick thinking. She wasn't expecting a barrage of punches in a sparring match. She tried her best to block most of them, but after a while she began to wear down and was getting punched into the ground, literally. She tried to speak through the beating. I'm... not so good... at hand-to-hand... can we... stop! At the last word she sent out a wave of heat to try and get him away from her so that she could at least catch her breath.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow)   A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:58 pm

Metamorphi sighed and stopped attacking her, he waited until she was ready.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow)   A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 5:06 pm

Bow bent over catching her breath. When she stood up again she looked at Meta confused. Is this how most sparring matches go? She thought back to her spars with Blink. He was never this aggressive as far as she recollected.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow)   A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 5:09 pm

Most sparring matches I`ve been in, but I must admit your my first super-powered opponent he ran forward, became Steel and sent an uppercut to her chin that would send stars around her head.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow)   A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 5:34 pm

Bow smiled at this. If she were his first super-powered opponent, maybe she shouldn't hold back. She took too the air as he ran forward and sent a fireball the size of a beach ball straight at his head. Then I hope you don't mind if I use that to my advantage!
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow)   A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 5:37 pm

Metamorphi rolled under the fireball and became Paper, his lighter weight giving him the power to jump high enough to be above Bow and quickly became Steel, falling down towards Bow.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow)   A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 5:54 pm

Bow giggled as he shot up above her. She sent a torrent of small fireballs at his paper form. When he transformed back to Steel she simply moved out of the way and would giggle if he hit the ground.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow)   A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 5:56 pm

Metamorphi hit the ground, but because of his increased endurance he wasn`t hurt at all Come down here!
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow)   A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:04 pm

Bow stayed up in the air and giggled some more. Why should I! I'm having so much fun up here! She then sent another round of bullet like fire towards Meta.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow)   A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A girl and a man who hates her all alone (Rainbow)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next