Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Rainbow Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Rainbow Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Rainbow Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Rainbow Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Rainbow Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Rainbow Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Rainbow Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Rainbow Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Rainbow Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Rainbow Vote_lcapRainbow Voting_barRainbow Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Rainbow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Manx
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Manx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Rainbow Empty
PostSubject: Rainbow   Rainbow Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 2:12 pm

Rainbow

Rainbow Anime-3

===IDENTITY===[/center]
Full Name: Rayna Maria Devlin
Nickname(s): Rayne, Ray,
Codename: Rainbow
Alias(es): none.
Classification: meta-human.
Affiliation: good.

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Black.
Eye Color: Blue.
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 130 lbs.
Other Traits: When in her Rainbow form, her hair turns rainbow colored.

===POWERS===

Powers: She has another form that she can take. It is her "Rainbow form" In this form her hair turns rainbow colored and she has:
Energy Manipulation: She can pull energy particles from the air and maniuplate them to do these things:
Energy Absorbtion: She can pull energy from the air (photons) from the air and absorb it into her body. She can't absorb energy infinitly but she can absorb up to 3 or 4 blasts of energy at a time, any more would be overload. Once this energy is absorbed she can only use that energy to do the things listed below.
Energy Blasts: She can shoot beams of energy (it looks like she is shooting rainbows at people) from her hands. This can be in bolts, beams, bombs or waht have you. It's not powerful enough to kill someone but powerful enough to knock someone back a good distance. Her energy bombs can easily knock a group of people about ten feet in any given direction.
Energy Contructs: She can create objects made of pure energy such as swords/staves for offensive attacks and shields/barriers to block unfriendly attacks. These shields can not be blocked by anything bigger than the size of a normal sized person. Anything else would knock her back, hurting her and destroying her shield. Anything over 300 lbs. and her shield will break.

Weaknesses: In her normal human form she is just as vulnerable as any human without powers. She can be hurt just as easily and gets just as tired just as fast.
In her rainbow form she is still able to get hurt like any normal human. She just has the means to block these attacks but obviously if she fails to block something she will get hurt.

Equipment: none.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality: She is very quiet when you first meet her. Her voice is very soft and she doesn't talk often. But when she does talk it is usually a deep thought that really makes you think about things. She is a very deep thinker and usually sits for hours just thinking about things. She enjoys humorous people and can not stand blatant stupidity. She does not like hurting peoples feelings and will make sure to right the situation as soon as she feels she has hurt you in any way. She is very loyal to the people she calls friends and she cares very much for fighting for the people she cares about and the causes she believes in.
She does not get very excited over things but she does have a more happy demeanor than a depressed one.

Strengths: She is determined to fight against evil. She feels she must fight the evil forces that made her the way she is.

Interests/Habits: She enjoys thinking, reading, writing, anything to do with music, rainbows (go figure right?), sunsets, sunrises, nature.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: Maxwell Devlin (father)
Place of Origin: N/A
Current City: Jump City
History: Rayna does not remember anything about where or when she was born. The first memory she has is waking up in a lab while people were running tests on her. She soon found out she was the daughter of Maxwell Devlin, a very well known scientist and the owner of the lab she was currently an experiment in. It seems her father wanted a subject to test his theories on and gave his daughter to science. She was part of a experiment gone bad. Her father wanted to see if he could manipulate the energy atoms inside the body to make the person stronger or faster. The experiment went nastily wrong and Rayna was left with her powers. Once her father found out what had happened he set to run daily tests on his daughter to see how the power was used and if he could use it to his advantage. He grew mad with the power he thought he could control and Rayna, out of fear, quickly discovered a way to escape the lab. Her father wanted to use her powers to become rich and to take over the city as the most powerful person there. She ran away, now living on the streets of Jump City. She fights crime as her way to set her mind at ease because she finds herself a freak. She hates herself for what her father made her to be and when she defeats an evil person she sees herself defeating her father, something she will never be strong enough to do.

Sample RP
Rayna ran as fast as she could down the sidewalk. Her father was chasing after her and she had no escape. She ran and she ran until she reached a dead end. She turned seeing her father stopped, and evil smirk on his face.
"You belong to me Rayna. I made you. There is no excape from me," He said this with a tone of certainty in his voice and this infuriated Rayna. She closed her eyes and concentrated for a second, hearing her father's gasp as her hair turned color. She opened her eyes and looked at him, fury in her eyes.
"You do not own me. I am my own person. I will never let you use me again the way that you did." She sent beam after beam of rainbow energy at her father, watching his disappear in the dust of the pavemnt crumbling around him. She stopped firing beams at him and let the dust subside. Her father was lying on the pavement, his eyes closed. She walked over to him and a tear escaped from her eye, "I will be free of your torment. I will be free" She ran away, tears running down her cheeks.

Rayna sat up in her bed, her breathe coming out in spurts. Just a dream She thought as she looked down at her hands.

Last edited by Manx on Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:46 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Rainbow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow   Rainbow Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 2:18 pm

Claimed
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

Rainbow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow   Rainbow Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 4:28 pm

Let's start. How strong are her blasts and constructs. How large can her constructs get? Also, make sure it says photons, cause controlling the other ones gives her more things, I also wonder if she can absorb attacks? How much energy can she hold?

Also, in you're history, it's stronger, and faster, not more strong more fast. Also, how was her father evil? He seems to be a bad person but I don't see any thing really evil.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

Rainbow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow   Rainbow Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 5:47 pm

Well you're "APPRROVED"